Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF SEEKING BOYS 10

Description:
Today I told Tommy I wanted to make him watch me have sex with TC. I really enjoy seeing TC. He_s my new boy toy for sure I wore a sexy red bra, thong and black stockings with red bows. I called him and asked him if he had time to see me before his show tonight and he said yes. I was so excited When he arrived we made out for a long time while we slowly undressed. I love it the way he touches me and takes his time making sure I_m enjoying it. His dick was already hard when I took it out of his pants and I really enjoyed sucking on it and making it even harder. When we got on the bed we made out for a long time. I love teasing his dick in my hand by slowly stroking it and feeling the head and shaft very slowly. My pussy was getting so wet and I couldn_t hold off any longer. I just had to sit on his dick. We fucked for a long time in many positions. When he fucked me from behind he used my paddle to spank me several times. I love how he was aggressive and controlled me just the way he wanted. My favorite position is when TC is on top and he makes me cum that way. After I came he pulled out and I jerked his cock off until he shot his giant load all over me. I loved getting my tits covered in his hot cum I cant wait to see him again
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov15wk1(1).mp4
File Size : 644.45 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:39

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov15week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov15wk1.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 25 - BBC

Description:
This week I invited JJ over. I had so much fun with him last time and was aching to have sex with him again. We started off by kissing (such a sweet kisser) and then moved on to feeling each others bodies. He loves sucking on my tits and gets a bit aggressive with my nipples. I then took my panties off and he played with ass and pussy. I then pulled off his pants and began sucking on his dick. He gets hard so fast We then moved to the bed and I sucked on him some more and then rubbed my ass on his dick while he sucked on my nipples again. It really turns me on to have them played with. I then went back to sucking on him while he rubbed my pussy. I wanted to feel his dick inside me so I squatted on top of him and slid my pussy down. His dick felt so good that it didnt take long for me to cum or him for that matter I licked his dick clean and got all the cum off.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-dec18wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 234.74 MB
Duration : 00:10:22

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec18week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-dec18wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM NOVEMBER 12, 2018

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM NOVEMBER 12, 2018
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20181112hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1243.75 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:56:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20181112hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM MAY 20, 2019

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM MAY 20, 2019
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20190519hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1329.59 MB
Duration : 00:59:44

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20190519hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL

Description:
My friend from LA came back to see me this morning. I was so excited to be with him again This time though he asked me if I was on birth control because of yesterdays cream pie and I said no. This news freaked him out so today he said he would be using a condom because he didnt want any kids. I said ok and we had a great time anyway. I really wanted his cum in my mouth this time so it didnt really matter. We did take our time so we could really enjoy each other today. When it was time for him to cum he gave me a really big load that hit the back of my throat and filled up my mouth. His cum really tastes so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan18wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 469.16 MB
Duration : 00:20:36

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan18week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan18wk4-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF SEEKING CUM

Description:
I told Tommy today that I wanted to get fucked by another cock tonight and luckily he said it was okay but that it_s getting late in the day and he wanted to know how I was going to find a guy on such short notice. I told him that I was just going to put an Ad up online that read Sexy Milf Seeking Cum and see who responds. So that_s what I did and within two minutes I had three guys e-mailing me wanting to come over to fuck me really bad. So I picked the one who sent me a really nice e-mail with a cute photo attached and I told him to come over to our hotel. I told him that I wanted my hubby to film us having sex for my site and he said that was fine. So I told him where we were staying and my hubby met him at the bar and then brought him up when I was ready for him. I was just going to give this guy a blow job but once I saw his cock I knew I would be fucking it I made out with him and stroked his cock while we lay on the bed together. He was really excited when I pulled my panties off. He just kept staring at my pussy telling me how beautiful it was. He slowly and gently caressed my pussy and fingered me so nicely. I kept staring at his cock thinking please put it inside me. My hubby told me to lay back and stroke him off while you make out with him but I really wanted to fuck his thick cock so bad So after sucking and stroking him for a while I straddled his legs and slid my pussy down on his cock. It felt amazing I went up and down and rubbed my clit until I came. Then I lay next to him and made out with him while I stroked him and told him how much I wanted his cum. I told him to let me know when he was going to cum so I could get it in my mouth. Just as he was about to cum I put my mouth on his head and let his hot cum shoot in my mouth. He came so good for me I told him I definitely would be calling him again
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 395.11 MB
Duration : 00:17:32

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec16week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec16wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE CREAMPIE 2

Description:
This week I was in LA and called my friend Chris to see if he could come and play with me at my hotel. He said yes and we took our time today and caught up on old times. He was a long time member and became a good friend. I wore a sexy mini dress, stockings and high heels. He didnt want to show his face so he wore a mask. We were still able to kiss and had a great time I love the feel of his big cock and I told him to cum inside me. He saved up a big creamy load and shot it inside me. Later he asked me if I was on birth control and I said no but that it would probably be okay.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan18wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 439.07 MB
Duration : 00:19:24

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan18week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan18wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 22 - BBC

Description:
This week DFW Knight came to Tucson to see me. I met him at his hotel and we had a great afternoon I wore some sexy red lingerie and he always dresses like a gentleman for me. We took our time making out on the bed and we slowly undressed. The bulge in his pants was getting bigger as we kissed and the anticipation to pull out his big black cock was getting the best of me. He got up and I crawled to the edge of the bed to help him undress. I love sticking my hand in his pants and pulling out that monster cock. Its so big and heavy and feels good in my hand. I began stroking it and then sucking on it. I did for a long time and then played with my pussy stretching it while he watched. I then had him lay on the bed so I could stroke him for a long time. I wanted to build up a lot of cum in his balls. We then did 69 so we could have fun pleasing each other. I loved it I got real wet and was ready to sit on his big cock. I sat on it reverse and rocked back and forth on it while he slapped and played with my ass. I then turned around and squatted over it and rode it real good and hard. He then put me on my back and I spread my legs and put his cock inside me. He fucked me slow at first and then pounded me real hard until he came inside my pussy. It felt so good to fuck him again
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-june18wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 682.5 MB
Duration : 00:30:12

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june18week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-june18wk1-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH ON MY FACE 14

Description:
After a long week of traveling I couldnt wait to have some fun with my hubby I put on a sexy lavender bra &amp panties with stockings and went into our bedroom. Tommy was waiting on the bed for me and wanted me to sit on his face. We did 69 and I got him real hard for me. I then laid on the bed with my legs spread and he got on top of me. He fucked my pussy so good I then got on top of him and rode his cock and made out with him. I then sucked on his cock for a while and then he straddled my legs so I could stroke his cock. Then he jerked his cock of for me and shot a giant load all over my face
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb18wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 464.47 MB
Duration : 00:20:25

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb18week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb18wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM FEBRUARY 26, 2018

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM FEBRUARY 26, 2018
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20180226hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1289.33 MB
Duration : 00:58:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20180226hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SCREW MY WIFE PLEASE

Description:
This morning I woke up and I was so horny for TC_s cock again that I begged Tommy to call him for me and tell him to come over to our hotel room so I could fuck him again. So Tommy called TC and the first thing Tommy said to him was come over and screw my wife please. About twenty minutes later TC knocks on our door, comes in, walks over to the couch and pulls his hard cock out for me. He knows exactly what I like. So I sit down next to him wearing my sexy lingerie and I start making out with him while I stroke his hard cock. Then Tommy walks out of the bathroom and starts filming us while we flirt and make out. My pussy was getting so wet with him fingering me and I really wanted to sit on his pretty cock and fuck it so I sat on top of him and slid his cock inside my wet pussy and fucked him real slow while I made Tommy watch. Tommy kept telling TC to fuck me good. He loves it when other men come over and screw his wife. I told Tommy how much I loved fucking TCs cock as every inch of it slid inside me. TC sucked on my tits while I rode up and down on his cock until it made me cum. Then I took his cock out of my pussy and shoved it in my mouth. I continued sucking and stroking his cock until he couldn_t take it any longer so he stood up and shot his big load right in my mouth. I love eating his cum. Then we got up and got ready to leave and Tommy thanked him for coming over to fuck me again I love it when he calls other guys for me and has them come over and fuck me I got the best husband ever
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june16wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 406.96 MB
Duration : 00:18:05

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june16week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june16wk4-mpeg4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TIED UP AND TAMED

Description:
My hubby has been so busy the last two days and he hasn_t had time to have sex with me so I called one of my boyfriends here in town. I told him I would sneak out of my house and meet him if he got a hotel room for us. I was just on my way out when Tommy grabbed me hard by the arm and asked me where I was going. I told him I was going to meet a friend for an hour. He then asked me which friend and I told him this guy with a big cock that I want to fuck. This made him so angry because every time we move to a new city I_m usually a pretty good wife for the first six months or so and then all of a sudden I get a little stir crazy and cock hungry to the point where I sneak out of the house every chance I get so I can go meet other men and suck on their hard cocks. I knew it was a bad idea to do it today when Tommy was home but he was in the office working with the door shut so I figured he wouldn_t miss me for an hour or so. I woke up so horny this morning and he said he didn_t have time for me right now so I made my own plans with someone else. I get tired of masturbating by myself everyday too and I_m the kind of woman who needs a real cock to fuck when I_m this horny. I tried to get away from Tommy but this time he brought out his ropes and tied me to the chair. He said it was time to tame me again by tying me down to the chair with my pussy spread open real wide so he can make me cum over and over again with a giant dildo. He does this to me all the time. He says it_s the best way to cure a whore like me from my sickness. After he stretched my pussy out by fucking me with a giant dildo he used a really strong vibrator on my clit until I came over and over to the point where my clit was so sensitive that I couldn_t take it anymore. I begged him to stop and I told him that if he stopped I would let him fuck my mouth and cum all over me like the whore I am. I was trying to say anything I could to him so he would hurry up and finish with me so I could sneak out leave later. I was still thinking about how I was going to meet my friend with the big cock. Then next thing I knew Tommy shoved his hard cock in my mouth and started face fucking me and telling me what a whore I was. I continued to suck his cock and I ended up having multiple orgasms while his cock was in my mouth because I kept thinking about having eight guys tying me down and taking their turns fucking my wet pussy. I loved having Tommy_s hard cock in my mouth while I thought about another cock in my pussy. Then he stepped back and made me watch as he shot his load all over me. We both found out a long time ago that that_s the only thing that really calms me down is for me to watch a big load of cum shoot out of a hard cock. But I also need to smell another mans cum and taste another mans cum in order to really be cured. At least for today
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 364.66 MB
Duration : 00:16:04

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may16week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may16wk2-mpeg4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 46

Description:
This week I was traveling and staying in a hotel. When I get up in the morning I get ready to meet new friends. If I have time I like to pleasure myself before I see anyone to get me going for the day. I also like to make a video for my hubby to watch while Im away. I put on a sexy black bodystocking that one of my fans brought me the other day. I played with my tits and pussy and then pulled out my dildo to fuck. I wanted to get my pussy wet and cum before seeing my first friend. It felt so good and got me excited for the day
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-feb19wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 314.89 MB
Duration : 00:13:59

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb19week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-feb19wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FINISH IN MY MOUTH 2

Description:
My hubby was in Vegas all weekend for the super bowl and he just got home and I wanted to hear all about his trip. I was so horny knowing he had been with a young twenty one year old girl while he was gone. I got into my desk drawer and pulled out my vibrator and lube so I could masturbate while he told me all about it. I was really anxious but he made me wait and wanted me to do a strip tease for him so he could get his cock hard while he told me about his weekend. So I stripped and talked dirty for him and had him pull out his cock so I could watch him stroke it while I showed him my tits and spread my ass for him. He then came over to me and let me stroke him and suck on him while he told me about the hot girl who gave him a blow job. I love hearing about how he cheated on me with a younger girl. That really makes me jealous and turns me on too I fingered my wet pussy and used my vibrator to cum while I sucked him good. He then got ready to cum and shot a huge load on face with most of it dripping into my mouth. He had so much creamy cum for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 429.56 MB
Duration : 00:18:59

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb16week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb16wk2-mpeg4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM APRIL 30, 2017

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM APRIL 30, 2017
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20170430hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1300.44 MB
Duration : 00:59:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20170430hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 8

Description:
I got home from working at the strip club and was excited to tell my hubby what a naughty whore I_d been. I asked him if he liked the sexy outfit that I wore to the club today. I had on a sexy orange bra &amp thong with a pretty yellow garter belt. One of my sexy girlfriends bought me this outfit when I was in Chicago with her and I told her I was going to wear it at the club today. The guys really loved me wearing it today and I gave some naughty dances wearing it today I then started by showing him my body and doing my little strip tease dance and spreading my ass cheeks for him. I then told him how my client buried his face in my ass and fingered my pussy as he ate my ass and made me cum like this. I then told my hubby to pull out his hard cock and stroke it for me while I showed him my big tits. I then said I want him to cum all over them and just cover them in his creamy cum. I then slipped my panties off and I got on my back and told him I wanted to jerk his cock off while he watched me play with my pussy and stuff it full with my wet panties. I jerked him off real good and he came super fast for me today My tits got covered in his creamy cum. I licked up as much as I could
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 361.43 MB
Duration : 00:16:00

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan16week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: