Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 9

Description:
It_s been so long since I_ve played with Billy_s young dick. I_ve been thinking about having him in my mouth for days and I just can_t wait any longer so as I_m waiting for him to get home from school he comes into the living room and sees me sitting there holding one of my big cock toys. He then asks me what I_m doing and why was I dressed like that. I tell him that I_ve been thinking a lot about what I said about not ever wanting to play with his dick again and how I really don_t want to stop doing it. I then ask him if that_s ok and he say_s yes. I can tell he_s excited to have me play with his dick again, and I_m even more excited knowing that he wants me to I begin our playtime by showing him my new sexy bustier, stockings and heels. He loves seeing me dressed up like a pretty little slut and I know it gets his dick nice and hard for me I show him my big titties and I pinch my nipples to get them hard. I then pull down my panties and show him my hairy pussy and then bend over so he can see my tight little ass hole. I can see the bulge in his shorts and that he_s getting real hard. I then lay back on the sofa and lube up my big cock toy so I can slide it inside me. I do it nice and slow so I can stretch my little pussy out so I can fit it inside me. I fuck it really good and my pussy is so wet now. I tell Billy to take his dick out so I can see it. His pre-cum is already dripping from it_s head. I_m so excited seeing it again and how nice and hard it is for me I tell him to stroke it and to watch me while I_m fucking the big cock toy. I then can_t stand it anymore and tell him to bring his dick over to me. I ask him if he want me to suck on it for him. He says yes and I begin to lick and suck on it. I_m enjoying every minute of it and want to go slow since it_s been so long since I_ve played with Billy_s dick. It seems so much bigger then the last time I had it in my mouth I suck on him for a long time and stroke it while I caress and lick his balls too. I am building up so much cum for me I_m so excited now knowing I_m going to have all that cum in my mouth soon I am fingering my pussy and I cum just as I tell him I want to eat his cum. He lets out a huge load in my mouth and on my lips. I lick it up and swallow it all up It_s so good
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov15wk4(1).mp4
File Size : 387.85 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:11

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov15week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov15wk4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF SEEKING BOYS 11

Description:
Tonight I was getting ready to go out. TC was taking me to a jazz bar and then spending the night with me. I love it when we can be alone and just enjoy each other. He was in the shower and I was suppose to be ready by now but after I put my sexy pink bra, thong &amp stockings on I wanted TC to fuck me first before we went out. He came out in his towel and asked me what I was doing. He looked so hot in that towel. I just wanted him to grab me now I shyly said I wanted to play first before going out and he agreed that we should fuck first too I got up and kissed him passionately and rubbed his bulge while he caressed my body with his hands. I then got down on my knees and sucked on his dick. I then slowly stroked him and sucked on his head at the same. He then laid me down on the bed and licked my pussy for a long time. His tongue felt so good on my clit and pussy. He made me cum so good He got on top of me and pushed my legs back and fucked me with real deep thrusts. He then got up and I opened my mouth so I could catch his big load onto my waiting tongue and mouth. There was so much in my mouth
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov15wk3(1).mp4
File Size : 470.03 MB
Duration : 00:20:53

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov15week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov15wk3.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM JANUARY 1, 2017

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM JANUARY 1, 2017
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20170101hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1341.55 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 01:00:14

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20170101hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM APRIL 29, 2019

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM APRIL 29, 2019
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20190428hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1332.94 MB
Duration : 00:59:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20190428hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM ON MY FEET 2 - TABOO

Description:
I was in my bedroom getting ready to do a Skype private show with one of my members when my son Billy came into the room and asked me what I was doing. I told him what I was doing and asked him if he wanted to stay and watch me. I began to show him my sexy pink &amp black corset and started stripping and teasing him. He loves it when mommy dresses so sexy and is so naughty for him. I pulled out my breasts and showed him my big titties and then bent over and pulled down my thong. I then spread my pussy to show him my ass. He loves seeing his mommy_s ass and pussy spread open. I then got on the bed and started my private show. I did the same thing for my member- strip teasing and talking dirty for him. I then told him my son was in the room stroking his dick while he was watching me. When he heard that my son was in the room he got super hard and really turned on. He knows that I like to be naughty and play with my son_s dick. He then asked me if I would suck on his dick so he could watch. I told Billy his face wouldn_t be shown so it was okay. He came over closer to me on the bed and I took his dick in my hand and began slowly stroking it while sucking licking and kissing his head. I could tell my member was really enjoying this so I did it for a long time. I then began sucking on his head and started sucking deeper and deeper until his dick was all the way in my mouth. My members cock was super hard now and so was Billy_s. I then had Billy stand over me with his balls on my head I began stroking his dick real slow and then harder with two hands. I then slowed down so Billy wouldn_t cum yet. I could tell he was getting close. My member then said he wanted to see my feet and asked if Billy would rub his dick on my feet and then cum so I bent over and had my feet up in the air on a pillow so Billy could rub his dick all over the soles of my feet. I liked feeling his dick on my feet and having them touch my toes. This excited Billy too since he had never cum on my feet before. He stroked his dick a few times and then shot out a huge load all over the soles of my feet. I then ran my hand over my foot and grabbed some of the cum with my fingers and ate it up. I just love it when my son cums for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec15wk4(1).mp4
File Size : 527.1 MB
Duration : 00:23:04

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec15week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec15wk4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM OCTOBER 15, 2018

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM OCTOBER 15, 2018
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20181015hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1234.69 MB
Duration : 00:56:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20181015hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SINFUL SOLO 2

Description:
Im all alone and so horny today I am going to make you jerk off for me while I tease you and play with my pussy. I put on a sexy black &amp light pink bra &amp panty set with light pink stockings. Steve the camera man was excited to watch me play so I told him he could pull his dick out and stroke it while he watched me. This really turns me on and makes me cum good I told him how Ive been masturbating since I was a kid and also started sucking dick when I was in high school. He was getting so aroused and so was I I slowly undressed while I made him jerk off. I then told him he couldnt have my pussy but that he could cum for me. I played with my tits and ass and then fingered my pussy one finger at a time until I had all five fingers in and could fist my pussy. I then fingered my ass and pussy. This put me over the edge and made me cum so good I could tell Steve wanted me to make him cum but I told him no but that he could jerk off and thats just what he did for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep16wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 240.04 MB
Duration : 00:10:41

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep16week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep16wk4-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM MARCH 26, 2018

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM MARCH 26, 2018
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20180326hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1237.54 MB
Duration : 00:56:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20180326hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 14

Description:
After TC left today I wanted to make my hubby cum real good so I stripped out of my sexy outfit for him then bent over and pulled my ass cheeks apart so he could see both of my holes spread open. He gets so hard thinking about both of my holes getting fucked. Then I played with my pussy and made him watch while I talked about fucking other men. Then I had him sit down on the couch next to me so we could make out for a long time while I stroked his big cock. He was so turned on from watching me slide TCs cock inside me without a condom that I had to jerk him off slow otherwise he was going to cum to fast and I wanted him to give me his big load in my mouth so I took my time stroking his thick cock. While I stroked him I talked about all the fun I had with TC and how much I loved sitting on his cock and having him cum inside me while my husband watched. He was so excited and I was getting so wet thinking of all the cum I was building up inside his balls. I then got down on my knees and told him I was ready for him to cum for me so I stroked and sucked on him and made him jerk off for me until he shot out his creamy load into my mouth so I could eat it. I love eating my hubby_s cum right after another man fucked me I love it when cum is dripping out of all my holes
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july16wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 354.03 MB
Duration : 00:15:47

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july16week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july16wk1-mpeg4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 49

Description:
This week Im in Detroit and wanted to start off my day by by masturbating to get me ready for all the guys Im going to see today. I woke up in a sexy silk plum colored nightie that one of my fans sent me. I had some sexy dreams wearing it last night so my pussy was moist this morning. I got out my big black toy do play with. It always stretches my pussy so good I played with my breasts, fingered my pussy and sucked on the black cock. I then slid it inside me and fucked it real good. I came so good and now Im ready to let all those guys fuck me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-apr19wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 225.74 MB
Duration : 00:10:01

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr19week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-apr19wk4-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAR JACKING 4

Description:
Today I got a text from Joe saying he wanted to see me. He was hiking near my house so my hubby drove me over to him and we picked him up and we went to an empty parking lot and parked next to the bathroom and had some fun. Our hands were all over each other from the minute he got in the car. I couldnt wait to see his big young cock again We made out for a long time while I grabbed at his crotch the entire time. I then pulled his jeans off and sucked and took a hold of his cock in my hand. He was already hard and it didnt take much for me to get some pre-cum. I then bent down and licked and sucked on his head. His pre-cum tasted so good I continued to suck on his cock and lick his balls. I then kissed him again while one hand caressed his balls while the other stroked him. By this time I had my shorts off and then pulled my panties off. I then straddled his legs and rubbed his cock head all over my clit and pussy. I came so good like this I then went back down on his cock and stroked, sucked and licked it until he let out a huge load for me I just love playing with my new boy toy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb17wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 539.22 MB
Duration : 00:24:00

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb17week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb17wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I WANT YOUR SEED IN ME

Description:
Today is Easter and we are going to brunch. I_m so horny though and haven_t finished getting dressed when my hubby walks in and asks why I_m not ready. I have my fingers down my panties and I_m rubbing my clit as I tell him I_m so horny after watching all the rabbits out the window. The rabbits are all humping each other and fucking I want you to fuck me like that I say You should cum in me and put a baby inside me. I then get off the bed and we are kissing and he_s touching my tits. As I_m kissing him I_m rubbing his crotch with my hand. I then pull my boobies out and take my panties off. My hubby then bends me over the bed and licks my pussy and ass from behind. I then stroke his cock and suck on it to get it real hard. He then bends me over the bed and slides his cock inside me. He grabs my hips and is fucking me so good. My pussy is soaking wet He turns me over and gets on tops of me and fucks me again. This time my legs are spread and over my head as he_s fucking me real deep now. I tell him I want his sperm deep inside me and that I want him to make me pregnant with his sperm. He fucks me for a long time until I cum and then he shoots his load inside my pussy. I then sit up so I can see his big load dripping out of me. I love getting cum inside me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr16wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 533.35 MB
Duration : 00:23:25

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr16week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr16wk1-mpeg4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM NOVEMBER 5, 2018

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM NOVEMBER 5, 2018
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20181105hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1285.23 MB
Duration : 00:58:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20181105hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM OCTOBER 8, 2018

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM OCTOBER 8, 2018
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20181008hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1320.42 MB
Duration : 00:59:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20181008hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 35

Description:
This week when I was in NYC I asked one of my old friends if I could turn the camera on during our date and he said yes I always have so much fun with him and wanted you all to see it. I started off by sucking on his big cock. It feels so good in my mouth I love the big head and the way it hits the back of my throat. I was down on my knees for a while and then took my panties off and got on the bed. I spread my legs and teased him by fingering my pussy. I wanted him to wait for me and fill his balls with more cum for me. I then had him on the bed so I could straddle his legs and slide my pussy down on his hard dick. It always feels so amazing fucking him I loved every minute of it I then turned around and had my ass in his face while I fucked him and really turned him on. He rubbed his cock all over my ass and came all over it I loved feeling that hot cum on my pussy and ass
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-apr19wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 226.11 MB
Duration : 00:10:06

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr19week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-apr19wk3-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM SEPTEMBER 24, 2018

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM SEPTEMBER 24, 2018
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20180924hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1290.44 MB
Duration : 00:58:30

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20180924hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LINGERIE MOM 4

Description:
Ive been so horny all day thinking about work tonight. I showered and got dressed in a sexy short dress with crotchless pantyhose stockings and heels. As I was putting my shoes on Billy came home and walked over to me. I was so horny waiting for him in the living. I had my big black toy next to me and I was ready to get fucked but I wanted my sons help. I needed to warm up for the long night a head of sucking and fucking all these guys I told Billy I wanted him to stroke his dick for mommy while I teased him and showed him my sexy body. As I slowly undressed I talked about all the guy that would be fucking me and that I wanted my son to have a big load waiting for me when I got home. I told him that while mommy is getting fucked tonight shes going to be thinking of her sons dick the entire time. Mommy loves to think of your hard dick waiting for me to get home. I showed my son my big titties and then my hairy pussy. I laid back on the couch and spread my legs open. I then spread my pink lips to show you the inside of mommys pussy. Do you like watching mommy finger her pussy? Its so nice and wet and creamy for you Do you want to watch mommy fuck a big black cock? I know you do I then grabbed the big black cock and slid it slowly in and out of my pussy. Mommys pussy was getting so creamy and wet I then fucked my pussy real deep and rubbed my clit until I came all over that big cock. Now you be a good boy and get your project done for school. Leave it on the table for me to see and then mommy will come into your room and suck on your dick while you lick mommys pussy clean. I will then ride your dick Billy and make you cum inside your mommys pussy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan17wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 320.98 MB
Duration : 00:14:14

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan17week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan17wk4-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 23

Description:
This week I gave one of my clients a sensual massage. I had on a sexy red corset with stockings and heels. I had him lay on his stomach so I could start on his back to relax him. I worked on his back and then took the towel off to massage his ass. After that I had him flip over so I could work on his chest. He rubbed my breasts while I kissed him and rubbed my thong covered pussy on him. I took the towel off and his cock was rock hard. It really turned me on to see him excited for me. I couldnt resist sucking on his cock. I loved licking and kissing his big head and circling it with my tongue. I then went all the way down on it and sucked on it real deep in my mouth. I also licked his balls, played and sucked on him for a long time. I took my panties off and got on the table, stood up and then squatted down on his cock sliding it inside me. It felt so good I rode it till I had an orgasm. I then got off him and licked and sucked him off. He had saved a big load just for me I love that when my clients hold their loads for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-nov18wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 429.13 MB
Duration : 00:18:50

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov18week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: