Flyfiles Video:20170924hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAR JACKING 5

Description:
I have lots of fans that join my site and ask about the free blow job if they join my site. Most of the time my members are from other states or over seas so I have no way of meeting them. One of my members from Phoenix has been emailing me for a while now asking for the free bj. So I told him if he could make the 2 hour drive to Tucson that I would fulfill that promise. He texted me last night and said he could be in Tucson today so I got put on a sexy sun dress and told Tommy to take me to meet him. We drove to my favorite quiet park and met in the back by an abandoned building. As I waited for Ray to pull up in his truck I gave Tommy a little show and told him how excited I was to meet one of my members. When he got in our truck I kissed him hello and made him feel comfortable. I then helped him undress and started stroking and sucking on his dick. I took my time and stroked him slowly and licked his head while I kissed and sucked. Quickly his pre-cum was filling up my mouth. I slowed things down and told him to suck on my tits and finger my pussy. I then continued to suck on him slowly while he fingered my wet pussy. His balls got nice and hard and I could tell he was going to cum soon so I sucked deeper with longer strokes and sucked harder and faster until he let out a huge load It even shot out the side of my face and hit my mouth and tits. It was so much fun to fulfill my members fantasy
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may17wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 434.74 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:17

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may17week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may17wk1-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM DECEMBER 8, 2017

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM DECEMBER 8, 2017
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20171211hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1347.88 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 01:01:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20171211hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 12 - BBC creampie

Description:
After spending the day with Will at our house I asked Tommy if I could spend the night with Will at his hotel. I was so scared to ask him because I didn_t know how he would respond but to my surprise he said yes. He told me that it was a great idea and that he was getting really excited just thinking about it. Then all three of us went out to dinner and after dinner Tommy dropped Will and I off at the hotel. Then Tommy gave me a hug and kissed me goodnight and he told Will to take care of my wife and make sure you fuck her pussy real good tonight and fill her pussy up with cum and then I_ll pick her up in the morning. I was so excited and turned on after he said that so Will and I went up to his room and I rinsed off and put on some sexy lingerie on for him while he waited for me on the bed. He really liked my outfit and his cock got so hard I could see the giant bulge in his pants. We kissed for a long time before undressing. I love how he takes his time with lots of slow and sexy foreplay. He gets me so wet when Im with him I was anxious to get him inside me again but he makes me wait for his big black cock. He ate my pussy out and then I stroked his giant cock for a while then he got on top of me and put his thick black cock inside me while I fingered my clit. I came while his huge black cock was deep inside me. When he wanted to cum he turned me over so he could fuck me from behind. He wanted to get his cock in super deep inside me so that his big load of sperm would go real deep inside my stretched open pussy. I love it when he talks dirty to me and makes me do naughty things. He got my pussy so wet when he told me that he loves to shoot his cum deep inside my pussy so he can try and get me pregnant. I love it when men are aggressive and vocal about how much they want my pussy. I love it when big black bull fucks me good and cums deep inside my pussy and tries to impregnate me. It_s so hot and sexy and so taboo but I just can_t help myself around big black men and their giant cocks. He fucked me so hard with his massive dick and stretched my pussy out so wide that I yelled out in excitement about how much I loved fucking his big black cock. He pounded my pussy some more until he finally shot his big load all the way up inside my pussy so he could get me pregnant. I love it when a big black stud forces his cock in my pussy and uses it for breeding. After he came inside me we got under the covers and fell asleep together for the night. I love to tease Tommy so I had Will grab my phone and take a picture of my pussy so I could text the picture to Tommy and show him the big creampie Will just gave me. He loved it of course and now he wants me to do it all the time. I told him that_s not a problem lol
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 562.96 MB
Duration : 00:24:39

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:eek:ct16week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct16wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM MARCH 12, 2017

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM MARCH 12, 2017
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20170312hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1276.3 MB
Duration : 00:57:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20170312hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM APRIL 22, 2019

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM APRIL 22, 2019
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20190421hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1295.91 MB
Duration : 00:58:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20190421hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM APRIL 16, 2017

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM APRIL 16, 2017
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20170416hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1290.49 MB
Duration : 00:58:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20170416hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD SURPRISE 2 - BBC

Description:
Tonight my hubby and I are going out for date night but instead of just going out to dinner and a movie I wanted to spice things up. So earlier today I called KD and asked him to meet me after he got off work. I got a room at the Hilton for my hubby and I so we could enjoy a night away from home. While I took a shower my hubby was working out in the fitness center. When he came back to the room I was dressed in a sexy outfit. I had on a low cut top, short mini skirt, stockings and heels. My hubby said I looked hot and asked if I was ready to go out for a drink. I said yes we will be going out for a drink but first I want to have some fun. I then teased him with my sexy body and talked real dirty. He thought I was going to fuck him but instead I said I have a surprise and I pulled back the covers on the bed and KD was laying there naked. My hubby gave me this look and said your up to your old tricks again? I love it when my wife is so horny I then made out with KD and rubbed his big black cock in my hand. I loved how hard he was getting I then sucked on it getting it even harder before pulling my panties off. I sat on his face and smothered him with my pussy and ass while I stroked his cock. We then did 69 for a while and he licked my pussy so good I got on top of his cock and rode him reverse cow girl style. He held on to my hips and ass while I fucked him. I then turned around and made out with him while my pussy rode him again. He fucked me missionary style and then doggy. While he fucked me hard from behind I rubbed my clit and came really good on his cock I then told him I wanted his cum in my pussy so I got on my back and spread my legs and pussy for him. He then shot his big load inside my pussy I loved all that creamy cum inside me We were then going to all go out for a drink so my hubby shut the camera off. While KD was in the shower my hubby grabbed me and bent me over the bed and slid his big hard cock inside me. A few pumps is all it took and I got another big load inside me It was so fucking hot
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan17wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 460.53 MB
Duration : 00:20:07

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan17week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan17wk3-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM SEPTEMBER 11, 2016

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM SEPTEMBER 11, 2016
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20160911hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1277.12 MB
Duration : 00:57:02

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20160911hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 38

Description:
I just got back from a good week in NYC and was thinking of all the nice guys I met while I was there. It made me feel aroused and excited all over again. I got out one of my big toys to fuck so I could cum while thinking of all those hard cocks for me I touched my breasts and pinched my nipples to get me going. I then fingered my pussy and got nice and wet before I slide that cock inside me. Hmm, it felt so good to have my pussy filled again. I rubbed my clit while I fucked it and came real good. I cant wait to go on another trip
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar18wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 334.16 MB
Duration : 00:14:50

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar18week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar18wk4-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BLACK KNIGHT 11 - BBC creampie

Description:
I was so excited when I woke up this morning Will is flying into Tucson to visit me and my hubby. We are going to spend three days having fun together I heard a car pulling up the drive way so I ran to the door to let him in. He looked so handsome and was dressed so nice in a business suit. I let him in and we sat in the living room and talked and then showed him around our house and property. I led him down the hall way to the master bedroom and when we got in there I sat on the bed giggling and wanting him to join me. We kissed for a long time before I started undressing him. I couldnt wait to get his big black cock out. It feels like its been way too long since Ive had it in my pussy. I pulled it out of his pants and felt how big and heavy it was already and it wasnt even all the way hard I tried to get it in my mouth as much as I could but my little mouth couldnt take it all in. I stroked it and sucked on the head and got him super hard. We then got undressed and laid on the bed where he got me on my back and spread my legs open. He licked my pussy and ass for a long time. His soft lips and tongue felt so good in my pussy. We then did 69 for a while. I loved having my pussy licked while his big cock was in my mouth. Its such a turn on He then flipped me over and got on top of me. He kissed me while his big black cock was rubbing up again my pussy. I spread my legs and pussy so his head could enter me. He slowly pushed it in stretching every inch of my tight pussy. I could feel how big he was again and my pussy ached for it. I then got on top of him and slowly came slid my pussy down on his cock. I could feel it deep inside me. I pulled it in and out a few times so I could watch my pussy take it all in. I came really good riding him and then he put me on my back again and slowly slid his cock inside me. He got real deep this time and fucked me slowly then harder until he shot all his cum deep inside my pussy. It was a nice big load that he had been saving just for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep16wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 792.94 MB
Duration : 00:35:03

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep16week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep16wk3-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 35

Description:
This week I wore another lingerie gift from a member. Thank you guys for all the sexy lingerie I love them He wanted me to do an ass and foot fetish video so he bought me these bottom less panties So sexy I got out my big dildo and played with it until I came. It felt so good to have a huge cock inside me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july17wk5-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 152.57 MB
Duration : 00:06:53

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july17week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july17wk5-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM JUNE 4, 2017

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM JUNE 4, 2017
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20170604hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1187.96 MB
Duration : 00:53:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20170604hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 26

Description:
This week Mia and I had another fun date with TC. We loved sharing his cock so much that we had to do it again the next day He is so good at fucking both of us and making sure we both cum before he lets out a huge load. I really love sharing a cock with my daughter and I thought I loved sucking cock more but Im finding out shes even better at it than I am After being fucked so good Mia and I got down on our knees to suck, stroke and then jerk his cock until he finished and shot out his big load all over out tits and face. We are going to try and get to Phoenix so we can fuck him as much as possible
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-may18wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 521.69 MB
Duration : 00:23:04

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may18week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-may18wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- INCALL MILF 2

Description:
Today one of my regular clients came over to my hotel to play. He said he wanted to be in one of my videos as well so we turned my video camera on and had some fun. I wore a sexy outfit for him and surprisingly I ended up matching his purple tie We didn_t plan that at all I started off by slowly getting to know him by kissing and touching him. We then slowly undressed and then I pulled his dick out and started licking and sucking on his balls and dick. Once I got him hard I saw how big his cock was. He had lots of pre-cum dripping the entire time I was touching him. We then went to the bed where I continued to suck and stroke his cock while he fingered me. I got so wet while I was sucking on his hard cock Sucking a hard cock always drives me so crazy I teased him for a long time so he would build up a big load for me. I then got on top of him and sat on his face and made him eat my pussy while I sucked on his head. I told him I wanted him to cum for me so I got back on my side and kissed him while I stroked his cock real hard. He said he was going to cum so I opened my mouth while I jerked him off so I could get his cum in my mouth. He had a very big load and he kept shooting his cum out All that cum, just for me I really love the taste of cum Also, remember that if you are a member of www.hotwiferio.com (and of age) and you want to be in one of my videos so I can make you cum just contact me at [email protected] and then fly right on over lol.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june16wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 362.84 MB
Duration : 00:16:12

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june16week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june16wk3-mpeg4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILFS AND MONSTER DILDOS

Description:
I went to Tampa this weekend for my birthday and I stayed with my sexy friend Naughty Alysha. It had been way too long and I was so excited to see her We had lots of girl time together and we were both very horny from the night before from our girls sleep over. We had fun sleeping in bed together The next morning I told Alysha I wanted her to stretch my pussy out with some of her monster dildo toys so I can get used to all the big black cocks that I like to fuck. She was more then have to do it for me She had a beautiful house and in the middle of her living room is a sex swing. I couldn_t wait to try that out My first time getting in one of those. First we went into her enormous closet of toys and she told me to pick out anything I wanted. I picked out 5 toys from smallest to largest. The smallest is the size of the biggest one that I_m use to and then I went from there. She lubed my pussy up and her fist real good. She started off with one finger until she had them all inside me. She then kept stretching until she could get her fist in me. I could feel my pussy stretching open to fit her fist. It was a little painful at first but I was so horny and turned on that it didn_t take long for me to start enjoying it She then grabbed the first dildo and that one slid in easily. Then she went on to the next one until I had fucked every one of them until she reached the last one which was my favorite the horse cock. I was very anxious to get that one in It felt so good and when she rubbed my clit while fucking me with it I came all over it. Now it was my turn to play with her pussy. I couldn_t wait to lick and suck on her clit. I fingered her tight pussy and licked her tasting her sweet juices. I then fingered her pussy until I could get my fist inside her and then she asked me to put 2 fists inside her. I couldn_t believe she could take it. Her pussy was so tight but it opened up to fit my fists in and then closed around them getting tight again She also picked out other toys for me to use on her. I started with the smallest one and worked my way up to an extremely large one She was so wet and enjoying every bit of it We had an amazing time I can_t wait to go back and see her in January
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov16wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 587.24 MB
Duration : 00:26:09

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov16week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: