Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF SEEKING BOYS 5

Description:
I just love that we_re back in Arizona I can call all the old guys I use to fuck here like Jackson. I hadn_t seen him since we were about to move to Orlando in July of 2012. He was only 19 then and I got to fuck him several times So fun When he saw that I was back in town he gave me a call and I said hell yes I want to see you again I put on a sexy red body stocking underneath my red mini skirt and tank top to greet him at the door. He was even cuter then before We went right at it making out and quickly getting undressed. He was so horny I fucked me in a few positions before shooting his load inside me. I was very happy to see him again
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep15wk4(1).mp4
File Size : 354.09 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:48

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep15week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep15wk4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM OCTOBER 15, 2017

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM OCTOBER 15, 2017
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20171015hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1277.32 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:58:02

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20171015hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 50

Description:
This morning I woke up in my Nashville hotel room and was getting ready to start my day. I put on a sexy nightie that one of my fans bought me. Im seeing him later today and will be wearing this for him. Im always turned on in the morning and need to cum to get me going. I was excited thinking of all the guys Id be seeing today especially the guy Im wearing the nightie for. Hes a multiple cummer and will give me 5 or more loads I love getting all his cum inside me too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-may19wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 319.56 MB
Duration : 00:14:03

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may19week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-may19wk2-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MY WIFE NEEDS CUM 3

Description:
Today I had a big strong guy come over to my hotel room for some fun. I told him we were just going to do a blow job or hand job video since it was our first date together but things quickly got out of hand and it ended up turning into a creampie video. I had a lot of fun with my new friend because he really enjoyed eating my pussy and he licked me so good and got me so wet and excited that when he stuck his cock inside me without a condom I didn_t stop him. But first I sucked on his cock and got him excited and then he put me on my back and he ate my pussy out for a long time before we started fucking. But the room was so hot, its Arizona and its summer time, that we couldn_t cool down and relax so I had Tommy turn off the lights so it wasn_t so hot in the room and then I had Tommy put the video camera on a tripod and leave the room so my friend and I could relax and have some alone time together. I tend to get into a little more trouble with Tommy when I_m alone with a guy because I get so turned on that I let things get out of hand and today was no different. As soon as Tommy left the room and the lights were off I let my new friend slide his cock inside me without a condom so he could get excited again and feel my pussy for a second but his cock felt so good inside me and I didn_t want him to stop fucking me so I let him keep going. First he fucked me while he was on top then he wanted to fuck me from behind so I got on all fours and let him fuck me from behind and next thing I know Tommy walks back into the room to see how everything is going and at the exact same time my new friend shoots him hot cum deep inside me. I was so turned on having his cum inside me but at the same time I was freaking out because I thought Tommy was going to be so pissed at me for doing that without him in the room but luckily for me he wasn_t mad at all. He actually loved it He likes it when I_m being a dirty little slut behind his back. After we were done I said my goodbyes to my new friend and Tommy and I went out to eat dinner. I didn_t shower or change so the entire time we were at the restaurant I didn_t have my panties on and I had another mans load of cum sticking to my leg. I had a lot of fun being dirty today and I cant wait to see who_s going to give me my next load of cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july16wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 210.24 MB
Duration : 00:09:10

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july16week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july16wk4-mpeg4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIKINI MOM

Description:
Today I was laying out by the pool and my son Billy came out to see me. I asked him to pull out his penis for me so I could make myself cum. Mommy is so horny Billy and I need you to help me cum. I started teasing him and showing him my sexy bikini. I then slowly took it off and poured baby oil all over my body. Do you like seeing mommy_s naked body? My skin is so silky and soft. I love rubbing oil all over me. Stroke your penis for mommy while I rub this oil all over my silky skin. I first rubbed it on my legs and tits and then took my panties off and rubbed the oil all over my ass and pussy. I then turned the vibrator on my clit and watched Billy stroke his dick for me. That_s it Billy, stroke your penis for mommy. I want you to build up a lot of cum for mommy. Mommy is so turned on watching you. Will you cum for mommy? Yeah, that_s it let out all that cum for mommy. I then used the vibrator to cum while I watched all that cum drip out for me.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june17wk1-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 255.27 MB
Duration : 00:11:18

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june17week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june17wk1-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM DECEMBER 18, 2016

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM DECEMBER 18, 2016
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20161218hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1276.61 MB
Duration : 00:57:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20161218hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 19

Description:
This week I was with a new guy JD Cox. He filmed it for his site and my site. Im not sure why some of it was filmed side ways? Anyway, I met him in Nashville and he came to my hotel room.
I did a strip tease for him and then had him take his cock out for me. I started off by jerking and sucking on it and then he licked my pussy. He then asked me to fuck him so I sat on his cock and then when I had built up his load he came in my mouth. Lots of fun
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-sep18wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 476.59 MB
Duration : 00:21:11

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep18week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-sep18wk4-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM DECEMBER 4, 2016

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM DECEMBER 4, 2016
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20161204hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1290.19 MB
Duration : 00:57:30

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20161204hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM DECEMBER 11, 2016

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM DECEMBER 11, 2016
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20161211hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 1203.89 MB
Duration : 00:53:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20161211hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LINGERIE MOM 7

Description:
I just got home from meeting with my client and I had my bag of toys with me. I said hello to my son Billy and started telling him about my day. I pulled out a dildo and an anal toy and asked him if he wanted to see how mommy used them. He smiled and nodded yes so I began by talking dirty and showing my son my sexy outfit that I wore to my clients office. I played his secretary today and fit the part just right by wearing a short skirt, silk top and black pantyhose. Mommys client loves it when Im naughty and I dress real sexy and I fuck all my holes. Pull your dick out for mommy so I can see how hard youre getting for me. I then pulled up my skirt and showed him my pantyhose. I stuck my hands inside them and rubbed my pussy and ass. I then unbuttoned my blouse and showed him my bra. I then pulled down the bra and pulled out my big titties and put them in his face. I pinched my nipples and asked him if he wanted to suck on mommys big tits and he smiled and nodded again yes. I then pulled my pantyhose down and showed him my ass. I pulled my ass cheeks apart so he could see my asshole. Do you want to watch mommy fuck her pussy and ass? I then laid back on the couch and put the dildo cock into my pussy. I fucked my pussy and stretched it out nicely. I then fingered my ass and put the anal toy inside my ass. Do you like how mommy fucks her holes? Mommys pussy and ass is so nice and tight. Thats it honey stroke your dick for mommy. Youre going to make mommy cum Oh yes, stroke it honey Im cumming for you sweetie. Oh, yea let the cum out for mommy, shoot it all over me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar17wk1-mpeg4b(1).mp4
File Size : 267.66 MB
Duration : 00:11:50

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar17week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar17wk1-mpeg4b.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING HOUSEWIFE 4

Description:
My hubby went out of town with a friend and told me I could have my boyfriend spend the night to keep me company. So I made him dinner and then we went to sleep in my bed, or we were going to sleep but instead fucked all night long. I think we got a couple hours of sleep in and were just waking up when my hubby walked into the bedroom. Oh hi honey I thought you weren_t coming home until later today. We were just about to have sex again. My hubby said he would give us another hour while he unpacked and did stuff around the house. Joe and I continued making out and then I sucked on his big cock while he fingered me. My pussy was wet when I straddled him and slid down on his cock. I then changed positions and did reverse cow girl. He loves to watch my ass go up and down while my pussy squeezes his cock. We then fucked in several different positions while making out. I could feel his pre-cum so I talked dirty to him while he grabbed my hips and fucked me from. He shot another big load inside me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may17wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 371.73 MB
Duration : 00:16:21

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may17week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may17wk3-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 18

Description:
This afternoon I walked in to my bedroom and caught Billy in my room. I asked him what he was doing in there and then I noticed one of my drawers was open. It was my panty drawer with panties sticking out of it. What were you doing in mommy_s panty drawer sweetie? I pulled the panty out that was sticking out and said were you smelling mommy_s panties again? Were you going to rub mommy_s panties on your dick again? I know how much they turn you on sweetie. I then asked him if wanted to see my new lingerie I was wearing. I then told him that mommy got new panties today and that I_m wearing them right now. Do you want to see mommy_s panties? I then rubbed my hands on my see-through top and said that I had a new pretty bra on that I wanted him to see. I slowly unbuttoned my top and to show off my flowery black &amp white bra. I rubbed my hands on it and then lifted up my tight white skirt to show my new black lace panties. Do you like mommy_s new bra and panties sweetie? Isn_t it sexy on mommy? Do you want to see mommy_s big titties sweetie? I then pulled my bra down to show them and started rubbing them and then pinched and played with my nipples. Mommy_s boobie_s are so big and soft. I know how much you like looking at them and sucking on mommy_s nipples. Look how hard they get when mommy pulls and tugs on her nipples. It makes mommy feel good when she plays with them. Do you like watching mommy play with her nipples? Look how hard their getting. It_s making mommy_s pussy real wet.. When mommy_s pussy gets wet she gets real naughty. Do you like it when I_m a naughty mommy? I then strip off some more clothes and get on the bed. I lay back and spread my legs and ask my son if he wants to see mommy_s pussy spread open. I then finger myself and show him my wet fingers. Look how wet mommy is Mommy is getting very excited. I see your dick is getting hard to. Pull your shorts off honey and let mommy see how hard your dick is getting. Oh my, you are so hard for mommy Rub your dick sweetie. Yes, just like that. Do you like how that feels when you rub it? It feels good doesn_t it? Mommy_s pussy feels good when she fingers it too. See how wet your making mommy while she watches you.. I like seeing how hard your dick is getting for mommy Do you want mommy to stroke it for you? Yes honey, mommy knows exactly how you like it. Mommy can please you. Come closer to mommy so I can stroke your dick for you. You are so hard honey. Mommy loves stroking your dick for you Mommy will make you cum really good too I continue stroking his dick for a long time and then tell him that I_m ready for him to cum for me. Okay sweetie, I_m going to stroke your dick faster and harder now. Cum for mommy That_s it sweetie, give me that big load. He shoots out a very big load all over mommy_s tits. I like it when you cum for mommy I then run my fingers over the cum and put it up to my lips to taste it. Your cum is so sweet honey
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr16wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 442.65 MB
Duration : 00:19:40

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr16week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr16wk2-mpeg4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 20

Description:
Yesterday I was sitting on the toilet about to pee when I noticed that Billy was watching me. I asked him if he wanted to watch me pee. He shook his head yes so I told him that he wont be able to watch me pee from where he was standing so I get in the tub to pee so he would have a better look at my pussy. I took off my lingerie so he could look at my tits and ass which always makes his cock hard. Then I spread my legs so he could have a good view of my pussy while I was peeing. I watched him as he rubbed his dick over his shorts while I pissed in front of him. He got really turned on watching me pee so I told him to pull down his shorts so I could see how hard he was. Then I told him that since I let him watch me go pee that now he has to let me stroke his penis until he cums for me. Then he stepped inside the tub with me and I grabbed his cock and began stroking it and putting my mouth on it. Then I stroked him harder and faster until he shot out a nice creamy load for me. I just love eating Billys cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may16wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 309.94 MB
Duration : 00:13:55

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may16week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may16wk4-mpeg4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CAM SHOW FROM JULY 9, 2017

Description:
CAM SHOW FROM JULY 9, 2017
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : 20170709hotwiferio(1).mp4
File Size : 35.29 MB
Duration : 00:01:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20170709hotwiferio.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 17

Description:
Tonight I was taking a bath and shaving my pussy when Billy walked into the bathroom. I asked him what he was doing awake so late and he told me he had a bad dream. I told him to wait in the bathroom until I was finished and then I_d put him back to bed. I then asked him to look at my pussy to see if I had shaved it good and then bent over and spread my ass and asked him to look there and see if I had missed any hairs on my ass crack and to make sure I was clean shaven. I then asked him if liked looking at mommy_s pussy and ass and he nodded yes. Do you like mommy_s big titties sweetie? Your dick is getting hard. Do you like how mommy looks sweetie? Mommy_s big boobies are making you very hard. Your peepee is standing straight up for mommy. Oh my, your not going to be able to go to sleep with a hard cock Maybe you should touch your penis and see if that helps. Oh no, that_s making you even harder Try rubbing it a little harder. Oh sweetie your face is getting red. Does that feel good on your penis? You should go rub it faster. Oh sweetie, is that making you tired? Do you want mommy to make you feel better? Come closer to mommy and let me feel your penis. Oh sweetie, you are very hard Mommy is going to have to get the milky cum out of you I then put my fingers on his tiny dick and rubbed it and then put my mouth on it. I continued to suck and stroke it until his milky cum came shooting out all over mommy_s mouth. Oh sweetie, do you feel better now? Your milky cum tastes so good I like eating your cum sweetie
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar16wk4-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 508.33 MB
Duration : 00:22:24

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar16week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar16wk4-mpeg4.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 32

Description:
This week I did a fan shoot in my hotel room. I had him lay on the bed while I was getting ready and then I came out in a blue bodystocking, thong and heels. His cock was already hard for me when I got to the bed. I began by licking then sucking on his dick. I then rubbed my pussy and sat on his balls and rubbed his dick on me. I then leaned over on him and started licking and sucking on his balls then up his shaft. I took my time with him. I just love sucking on a hard dick It turns me on so I fingered myself while I continued doing it. I then put some oil on his dick and a condom and slid down on him. His hard dick felt so good inside me. I then turned around and rode him from behind. He was getting very close to cumming so I started sucking again. I wanted his load in my mouth. I sucked, licked, stroked until a huge load came out. I love getting all that cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-mar19wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 486.11 MB
Duration : 00:21:42

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar19week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-mar19wk3-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 11

Description:
This week I was in Orlando with one of my clients. I was so happy he let me film our date. We started off by making out and I stroked his cock while we kissed. I then rubbed up against his cock to feel it on my pussy. He was getting so hard for me I then pulled his boxers down and got down on my knees to suck on his cock. I got up on the bed on all fours and continued sucking. He then laid down on the bed and I kept sucking on him. I got undressed and straddled him and kissed him while I rubbed my pussy on him. I then sucked on him some more and stroked him for a long time. He then got on top of me and fucked me while my legs were spread and up in the air. I then sat on his cock and fucked him both ways before getting on my back and taking that big load in my mouth
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-july18wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 714.45 MB
Duration : 00:31:45

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july18week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hotwiferio-july18wk3-mpeg4.wmv

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BLACK COCK SURPRISE - BBC

Description:
This weekend we went up to Phoenix to have some fun and my hubby ended up surprising me with a young black stud He told me to go into the bathroom and that my surprise was in there. I was so excited to see this naked young black guy coming out of the shower for me He was so cute and shy but that didnt stop him from getting instantly hard for me He was tall and his body was so nice and muscular. I put my hand on his big black cock and it got so hard I love it when a guy is hard as a rock for me I told him to touch my big tits and told him he could touch me all over. I then took my panties off and showed him my ass and pussy. I sat back on the chair and spread my pussy while I touched his cock. I then got on my knees and stroked it some more with some coconut oil while I rubbed his balls at the same time. I told him how turned on I was to be stroking his cock and that I wanted him to build up a lot of cum for me. I teased him with my mouth and tongue for a while before I decided to suck on his cock. I then took it all the way down my throat and stroked and sucked his black cock for a long time until he let out a huge thick creamy load all over my mouth and chin. It made me so wet to taste his big load I cant wait to fuck him next time
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july17wk2-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 303.61 MB
Duration : 00:13:26

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july17week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: