Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 8

Description:
In this video I put on some shiny black thigh high boots and a leather top, garter belt and purple fishnet stockings. I then got out my big dildo cock to fuck and play with. I love being naughty and get even more aroused thinking of how naughty I am fucking all my toys and dicks in sight
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may12wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 71.99 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:10:45

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may12week2bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may12wk2bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I WANT TO FUCK A YOUNG COCK - TABOO

Description:
I was sitting in the living room watching TV when Billy came home. I asked him how his day was and he said not good. I asked him why and he said his friends were teasing him saying I was a milf and that they wanted to fuck me. I told him there wasn_t anything wrong with that. I like the idea that your young friends want to fuck me. You know how horny I am all the time. He started getting really angry saying he didn_t want me to fuck them and that I shouldn_t dress sexy around his friends. I noticed the bulge in his pants and asked him why his dick was getting hard. He got embarrassed and said he was getting angry and jealous but that it was arousing him too. I told him I would make him feel better and began teasing him with my body and stripping for him. I then sat on the chair and spread my legs open and told him to come closer. I then pulled his dick out of his pants and began sucking on it. I stroked and sucked on it easing his mind and making him relax and told him I was going to fuck his friends when they came over and that he could watch if he wanted to. This put him right over the edge and made him cum very fast After I got a nice big load out of him I told him that everything would be fine and that I know best
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 178.39 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:26:38

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov11week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov11wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- ENORMOUS ERUPTION

Description:
This week I interviewed a new boy toy to play with. I liked the pictures he sent me and was nicely surprised when I saw him in person. After a nice friendly chat- I only had one thing on my mind and that was being covered up by his pants. When I finally did get to undress him- his package was so nice and huge After lots of teasing and licking on my part- I put my hand around his dick and licked the head making him so hard I coaxed a lot of cum out of his dick- and it shot out everywhere Hmmm. He was so much fun to play with
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep08wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 202.03 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:30:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep08wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MOTHER LOAD

Description:
It had been a few days since I got a nice hard cock so when Tommy brought out the camera I thought of you guys on the other end with your cock out for me. I love imagining your cock getting really hard for me and thinking of you fucking me. My pussy got so wet and I wanted you to lick and fuck my pussy so bad I came really good for you- I hope you saved up a big load for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep07wk1-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 129.61 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:19:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep07wk1-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:sep07wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BUSTY COCK WORSHIPPER

Description:
This week I seduced Tommy by wearing a sexy top and burgundy stockings. I teased him first by undressing and playing with my tits and pussy. His dick got super hard through his jeans as he watched me. I couldn_t wait to see him pull his cock out so I could wrap my hand around it and then circle the head of his cock with my tongue. I stroked his cock with one hand while I squeezed and fondled his balls with the other hand. I coaxed a nice big load out of his balls right onto my mouth. I really love the taste of his cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct08wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 146.79 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:21:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct08wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S BOY TOY

Description:
This week I was super excited to see my sons friend. I think he_s so hot and he always looks and gives me that sexy smile when he comes over. He makes me forget that he_s barely 18 I know I shouldn_t be flirting with him but today my son wasn_t home yet so I thought I_ll just talk to him and keep him company. I sat next to him on the couch and immediately couldn_t keep my hands off of him He was flirting and touching me also so I just kept going after him. I touched his crotch and could feel the hard bulge in his jeans. He put his hand on my tits and then we started kissing. I was so wet I went for him and told him to take his pants off. I kissed him while his dick was in my hand. He was fingering me and kissing my neck. He definitely has some moves already As he lay on the couch I got on top of him. My pussy was on his balls and as I rocked back and forth on him while stroking his dick. I asked him to cum for me. His body tightened beneath me and his balls got harder when he let out his load for me. I then went down on him and licked some of it up. I felt so naughty but it felt so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep12wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 133.13 MB
Duration : 00:19:52

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep12week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep12wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HANDFUL OF CUM

Description:
This week I wanted to dance for Tommy so I set up a chair in the dining room and called him in there. I had fun turning him on and making his cock real hard before I told him to pull it out for me. I then proceeded to suck on it and get lots of precum out of it. I sat on his cock and rode him really good until I came and then had him cum in my hand. It was a nice mess for me to lick up
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct07wk3-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 101.24 MB
Duration : 00:15:05

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct07wk3-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct07wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM ON MY RING

Description:
I really enjoy making guys do things for me and today I decided that my feet and hands needed some extra attention. I really took my time this morning getting ready. I showered and curled my hair, put on my makeup, and also gave myself a pedicure and manicure. I painted my toes a bright hot pink for you. I love to tease you with my body and talk dirty to you. I know it makes you anxious for me. I want to really tease and make your dick get hard I love a nice hard dick and I expect you to keep it that way for me. I start off by teasing you with my ass spread open. I know you like it when I clench my ass with both hands and spread my cheeks open for you. I then turn over and spread my legs so you can see my hairy pussy. It feels so soft when I run my hands over it. I take my fingers and spread open that pink hole for you to see. I then pull your dick out of your pants so I can run my hands all over it. I took my shoes off so I could put my stocking feet on your cock. I run the nylons all over the shaft. Your dick feels so big and fat. I love how hard you get I want my bare skin to feel your dick so I have you take off my stockings. I then drizzle lotion all over your dick so it_s nice and smooth for my feet. I then rub my naked feet all over your hard dick. Hmmm, it feels amazing My pussy is getting so wet I love the way it feels I let you fuck my feet with your cock. I can tell you like it by the way your cock is dripping semen on them. Hmmm, I can_t wait to make you cum I_m going to get you off so good I keep rubbing my feet all over your shaft until you are ready to explode all over them. I then tell you to cum on my wedding ring. You shoot out a long thick stream of cum There_s so much that it spills over on to my feet. I love making you do things for me- especially love tasting all that cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr11wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 72.44 MB
Duration : 00:10:49

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr11week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr11wk3bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- THE UNDERSTUDY

Description:
As a married couple we often spice up our sex life by role playing. This week I made a fantasy come true for Tommy. Lately he_s been asking me to wear a school girl outfit and pretend I_m this young innocent virgin. So, when I went into my closet to change I sent out a young pretty little blonde in my place wearing a cute outfit. She fit the part of the school girl perfectly He was quite surprised and enjoyed all the teasing she did and that she didn_t give into his every whim. His dick was incredibly hard and she got him to cum so much
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct09wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 152.98 MB
Duration : 00:22:51

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:eek:ct09week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct09wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CREAMED

Description:
I was trying on an outfit to wear to this swingerscouples party that we_re going to tomorrow night. Tommy came in and saw me checking out my ass in the mirror and asked me to show it to him. He loves it when I shake my ass and tease him and I don_t mind doing it especially if it makes his cock real hard for me I squatted down to show him my pussy and then grabbed his cock in my hand. I then put my mouth up to it and sucked on it for a long time before he fucked me. He filled my pussy real good making me cum real hard, and then shot a huge load all over my pussy I know you wont want to miss this
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep06wk1-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 111.57 MB
Duration : 00:16:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep06wk1-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:sep06wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUMSTAINS

Description:
One thing I really enjoy doing is giving a guy a good hand job but of course I love to use my mouth too Today was one of those days when I just want to play with a big cock, and then I got so turned on that I wanted him to fuck me too. I love thinking of you guys coming for me and when he squirted his cum on me I kept thinking of you guys cumming too. It was so erotic I love all the pictures and videos you guys keep sending me They are so hot
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec06wk5-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 62.06 MB
Duration : 00:09:14

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec06wk5-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:dec06wk5-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BLACK COCK LOVER 2 - BBC

Description:
I was so horny today so I called Cal and asked him if he could come over. I told him that I would have to sneak him in because I didn_t want Tommy to know what I was doing. We were arguing this morning so I wasn_t sure how he_d feel about me and Cal having fun. I let Cal in through the back door and then we went into the guest room. Tommy was working in the office with the door shut so I didn_t think he_d know. I was so turned on and wanted to play with his big black cock but I wanted to tease him and really turn him on so he would get super hard for me. I slowly stripped for him and teased him with my body. I then told him to take his pants off so I could see his big cock. He stared stroking it for me which made my pussy so wet I got on the bed with him and started making out with him. As we kissed I slowly stroked his big cock. It felt so good in my hand. He touched my body and rubbed my pussy while I jerked his cock. I then went down on him and slowly took my time sucking on his balls and working my way up his shaft, running my tongue up and down his hard cock. I then took my time on his head licking and sucking him. My pussy was so wet I just had to fuck him now so I got on top of him and slid down onto his cock. It felt so good going in I then turned around and bounced up and down on his cock fucking every inch of it and letting it go deep inside me. I then told him to cum for me in my mouth so I began sucking on his cock for a long time. I could tell he really wanted my pussy again so I got back on him and fucked him hard until he shot his load inside me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 561.53 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:25:15

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr13week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr13wk4-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PUSSY SHAVING

Description:
I was all dressed for school when my daddy stopped me and asked me if I was all clean and shaven. I_ve never shaved myself before so I said no. He told me I couldn_t go to school without cleaning and shaving my vagina. He had me get on the table and pull my panties off. He then told me to spread my legs while he sprayed the shaving cream on me. He rubbed it all over my vagina. He then got the razor out and started shaving me. He shaved most of my hair off and then told me to do the rest. While I was shaving my vagina he was rubbing his dick on my white knee hi_s. I had never seen my daddy_s dick before and I couldn_t stop staring at it. It was huge It felt so hard and heavy on my leg. I wanted to touch it so badly. He let me touch it and feel how big it was. I then felt his big balls and rubbed them for him. My daddy then told me he wanted to show me a cool trick how he could make white stuff come out of his dick. He rubbed his dick real fast and hard and then shot out a lot of white stuff all over my vagina. There was so much of it and it felt so warm and silky smooth. He told me to rub it all over my vagina and that it would be good for it. It would help moisturize my vagina after shaving it. I then put my panties back on and my daddy drove me to school.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan12wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 71.73 MB
Duration : 00:10:42

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan12week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan12wk3bonus-flash.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DILDO DIVA 5 WITH DENIM SKIRT

Description:
This week was a lot of fun because I started stripping again and the club I work at is great because you can jerk guys off in these private rooms and the managers turn a blind eye to it. I think I jerked off 4 different guys this week in those rooms. This one guy had a huge cock that I loved stroking. I had so much fun with his big dick and I think I ended up jerking him off for 30 or 40 minutes before he came. All the other girls thought I was fucking him because we were in the room for so long. I had so much fun stroking his big dick and I couldn_t wait to have another cock in my hand again right after that so when I got home I grabbed my big cock, put it on and started stroking it. I like how it looks sticking out of my denim skirt. I also like crossing my smooth tan legs and feeling that huge cock between my thighs. Then I opened my legs, grabbed my cock real firm and jerked it off real hard until I shot my cum everywhere. As I was shooting my cum all over the place I just kept thinking about all those cocks that I jerked off at the club this week. I love jerking off my cock too because I can get a great view of the cum shooting out. The one bad thing about jerking guys off at the club is that I don_t get a good view of their cum shooting out. I have to jerk them off under their shirt that way nobody can see what I_m doing and I never get to see how much cum shoots out. So its fun to come home and be able to see a giant load of cum shoot out of my dick. I_m hoping that a lot of these guys that I meet at the club will eventually become my regulars because I like to jerk my regulars off in their cars and not at the club. That way I don_t have to worry about getting caught at work plus I can swallow their cum if I feel like it. I could never do that at the club.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan11wk2bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 51.2 MB
Duration : 00:07:38

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan11week2bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan11wk2bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 17

Description:
I called Tony yesterday to see if he could spend the night with me and he said yes So, I met him at the hotel and we fucked all night The next morning I got up early and showered in the bathroom before crawling back into bed with him. I pulled the covers back and saw that his dick was already hard. I got on top of his chest and rubbed his dick with my hand while I backed my pussy up to his face. I wanted my pussy scent to wake him up I stroked him slowly and felt his lips on my ass kissing it. So I slid my pussy on his face and felt his tongue licking me. His warm tongue felt so good I was so turned on I asked him to play with my ass so I bent over and let him finger my pussy and ass. I wanted him to fill all my holes- I was so turned on I_m such a naughty girl I then slid on top of his dick and fucked him good, rocking back and forth on him. I could tell he was about to cum so I got on my knees so he could fuck me from behind. I spread my ass cheeks with my hands so when he pulled out he came on my ass hole. I loved feeling the hot cum drip on my hole
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug12wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 144.81 MB
Duration : 00:21:37

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:aug12week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug12wk4-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- IMPREGNATE ME PLEASE

Description:
I recently had a member send me some photos of his niece. She was so beautiful and made me start to think about having a baby really bad I_ve always wanted a baby but Tommy and I both agreed that it just wasn_t the right time. I_m usually very careful when it comes to getting cum inside my pussy so I don_t get pregnant. I really want to get fucked really good and deep today and have him cum inside me. I was also very aroused today knowing Tommy was going to go camping with his friends. I get so turned on around all those hot guys My mind starts to go wild and I started thinking of having them all fuck me and having them shoot their cum inside me. I told Tommy what I was thinking and this got him turned on too. After I teased him and jiggled my ass, I spread my pussy wide and told Tommy to fuck me. I told him to cum inside me even though he knows I_m not on birth control. It really turned me on knowing he might get me pregnant. I came so hard thinking of all his friends fucking me too What if one of them got me pregnant and I didn_t know whose baby it was. The crazy risk really excited me Tommy shot his huge load inside my pussy so we_ll see what happens
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 200.26 MB
Duration : 00:29:54

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may11week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may11wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FUCKED REAL GOOD

Description:
This week I was getting ready to leave the house and go out with my friends for the night when Tommy stopped me and asked me where I was going all dressed up looking like a whore. He told me I wasn_t allowed to leave until I fucked him first and made him cum. He hiked up my dress, pulling my panties down, and pulling my tits out. Then he started fingering me and making me stroke his cock. I actually really like it when he takes the lead and is so aggressive with me It really turns me on and makes me incredibly wet He was very verbal about what he thinks of me going out dressed like that and he made me feel like the little cum whore that I am He ended up making me sit on his dick and fuck him real fast and hard before he finally shot his hot cum in my face. Then he made me eat all his cum using a spoon. I really like it when a man makes me do things that I don_t want to do. I like it when they take advantage of my pussy and treat me like a little slut.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 199.72 MB
Duration : 00:29:49

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep10week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep10wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S BOY TOY 9

Description:
This week I called Edward and asked him if he could come over. I heard he had a girlfriend now so I know she had been keeping him busy. He told me he was busy studying for his test but I was persistent and wouldn_t take no for an answer. I got him to say yes so I waited on the couch and started touching myself. I slid my fingers inside my pussy and tasted my juices. I was getting so excited and anxious for him to come. I peeked out the window and saw him coming up the drive way. I let him right in and began kissing him and I took his pants down. We stood there kissing and touching each other_s bodies. I then had him sit down and I stroked and sucked on his cock. His young dick felt so good in my mouth. I wanted him so bad I then got on top of him and rubbed his dick all over my pussy. Hmm, it felt so good pushing the tip inside my pussy. I then slid my pussy down on his dick and began riding him up and down. I rubbed my clit while his dick fucked me and I came on him. I then turned around so I could put my tits in his face while I fucked him again. He then got me on my back and pulled my legs back and pushed himself on top of me. He pushed his dick deep inside me. I could feel him throbbing. I then sat on him again and stroked and rubbed his dick on my pussy until he shot his big load all over my pussy. I rubbed the cum all over my pussy and tasted it with my fingers. It tasted so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may13wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 583.1 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:04

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may13week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may13wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM SERVICE

Description:
This week my neighbor was having some trees trimmed while I was out in my garden. One of the landscapers came in to my yard and asked if he could trim the branch from my side of the fence. I told him he could and also noticed how hot and sweaty he was. I offered him a glass of lemonade and led him into my kitchen to give him a glass. Once inside I also noticed how big and strong he looked and got excited looking at his arms. We started chatting and that led to me flirting with him. I told him how lonely and horny I get all the time without my husband there. He started looking at my body and telling me how sexy I was. I then asked him if I could see his cock and as soon as I saw how hard it was I couldn_t resist stroking it. After I undressed down to my bra and panties I got on my knees and sucked on his cock for a long time until he shot his load all over my face and eyes I wasn_t too pleased especially since I was meeting my husband for lunch
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar08wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 100.33 MB
Duration : 00:14:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar08wk4-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:mar08wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF TALES

Description:
This week I got to see one of my ex- boy toys. I was so excited to see him again He looked amazing and I couldn_t wait to get him on the bed with me We made out for a long time feeling each others bodies until he came really good for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec09wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 210.86 MB
Duration : 00:31:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec09week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: