Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CREAM MY PUSSY

Description:
I woke up feeling really sore and achy today so I took a hot bath and Tommy came in to see how I was feeling. I was still pretty sore and I wanted Tommy to make me feel better. So, I got out of the tub and we went over to the bed. He started kissing my breasts and licking my pussy. I started to relax and really enjoy myself. I forgot all about my aches and pains. Tommy then started fucking my pussy real good. He fucked me all different ways. I came when he was on top of me and then he came all over my pussy. I felt better the rest of the day
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec06wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 57.67 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:08:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec06wk2-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:dec06wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- GARTERBELT BODYSTOCKING

Description:
This week we stayed at a beautiful bed and breakfast Inn. The room was very romantic and overlooked the pretty rose gardens. I wanted to make this weekend special for Tommy since he was sick last week. I put on a bodystocking outfit for him. We had some time before we went out for dinner so I teased him with the sexy outfit on and got him in the mood. When I got on the bed I spread my legs so he could lick my pussy and then when I was nice and wet he entered me. He fucked me so good. I came very quickly and then he made a nice mess all over me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov08wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 109.68 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:16:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov08wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- A CUM FIESTA

Description:
On one of my private camz sessions this guy wanted me to call a pizza place and talk dirty to the guy that worked there. I had so much fun doing this for him that I decided to do it again and play with myself while doing it. It really turned me on and I actually got the guy excited too Tommy walked in and caught me- which was good or I may have had a lot of explaining to do when the pizza guy came over I was glad to have Tommy_s cock to fuck because my pussy was so wet and ready
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june07wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 122.4 MB
Duration : 00:18:15

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june07wk2-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:june07wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DILDO DIVA 2 WITH PINK SKIRT

Description:
Today I put on a short skirt then grabbed my new cock and went outside to get some fresh air. I couldn_t wait to pull my tits out of my top, lift up my skirt and start stroking my new cock. I love being able to whip out my big cock and jerk it off whenever I want. My pussy gets so wet when I feel that big dick sticking out from under my skirt. I grabbed that big cock and stroked it real hard with my little hands. Then when I was ready to cum I sat back and shot that cum as high as it would go. I love it when a cock shoots out a giant load of cum for me. I think about cum all day long. I wish I could find a cock that could shoot out a gallon of cum like that. I hope you enjoyed watching me stroke this big cock and making it cum today
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec10wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 32.61 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:04:50

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec10week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec10wk3bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FUCK AND SWIM

Description:
This week I had Tommy take pictures of me in a Malibu Strings bikini for this company that wants to use me in their calendar. After we took some photos inside I was going to go out by the pool and have him take more but he insisted I get on the couch and play with him first. I made sure to tease him a bit before giving in He did get what he wanted and so did I He shot out a huge load all over my pussy and I licked it up It was so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july07wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 135.63 MB
Duration : 00:20:14

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july07wk4-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:july07wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DECADENT DIVAS

Description:
This week I had my friend Brianna over. We started playing pool and she was beating me the whole time- so I got tired of it and told her to come in the bedroom with me. I knew I would have more fun in there I got out my vanilla lotion and started giving her a massage working my hands on her upper back, then lower back, down to her ass. I then had her turn over and worked my hands around her breasts and tummy, going down to her panties and teasing her with my fingers around her panty area. She then gave me a massage and when she got to my breasts she started licking and biting my nipples. She took off my panties and pulled my legs back spreading my pussy for her tongue. She licked my pussy so good I was in heaven Then it was my turn to lick her pussy. I wanted to do 69 so we could both enjoy it at the same time and that_s when we both came.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar07wk3-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 96.83 MB
Duration : 00:14:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar07wk3-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:mar07wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DIRTY AND ROUGH

Description:
This week I was doing a cleaning job for my boss at one of his properties that is being remodeled. One of the stipulations that he made was that I had to put on a sexy maid outfit. While I was working my ass off on my hands and knees in the kitchen I was getting so dirty. I thought I was alone so I was totally relaxed when a construction worker came in and grabbed me from behind. He must have been watching me through the window and got excited when he saw what I was wearing. I guess he thought I was there for the taking He was so forceful and knew exactly what he wanted I was resistant and upset at first but then started to give into him. He fingered my pussy and spit on it to get it wet and then forced me to fuck him. He was hurting me but I was turned on at the same time so I was surprised when I ended up having an orgasm. After he fucked me he made me get on the floor and jerk him off. I got so turned on having his big cock in my face. I begged him to shoot his load all over me and when he finally did he covered my mouth in cum. I couldn_t believe how much cum he shot out. After he came he took off out of the house. I couldn_t believe I had just been rpgd but I loved every second of it.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 129.08 MB
Duration : 00:19:16

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july11week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july11wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- AMERICAN MILF

Description:
This week I talked to one of my members on the phone and had phone sex with him. He then wanted to listen in while I sucked on a cock. I ended up jerking Tommy_s cock off while my friend listened in and told me what he wanted me to do. It was a turn on to have him tell me what to do and to know that I was getting his cock off too They both came really good for me It was so much fun
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb08wk3-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 88.21 MB
Duration : 00:13:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb08wk3-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:feb08wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEDUCED BY A COUGAR

Description:
Hey guys We never seem to eat in our dining room so why not have sex in it? I wore a sexy black cocktail dress and told Tommy I wanted him to fuck me there. I came really good when I was on top of him and then he was ready to cum. As always- I got a nice load of cum for me to play with
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep07wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 106.23 MB
Duration : 00:15:50

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep07wk2-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:sep07wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 2 - BBC

Description:
Today my daughter and I took turns sucking on Sinceres black cock. I have corresponded with Sincere a few times through e-mail. He seemed very nice and he had some very good looking pictures. I was curious to see how it would go because this was the first time Mia was ever with a black guy. She was nervous but excited. Sincere wasn_t even aware that he would be a real life mother and daughter until he came over. He was very surprised and instantly excited. He wasn_t shy at all taking pictures or trading his cock back and forth with the two of us which was great. He seemed to like Mia a lot and kept telling her he wanted to fuck her. After we played with his big black cock for a while I had him stand up and shoot his big load of cum into my mouth so I could swallow it all Mia was a little upset because she loves to eat cum too. We will definitely be bringing Sincere back to play with us again Next time we_ll have him take turns fucking the two of us with his big black cock.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 507.28 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:35

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july13week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july13wk1-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 1

Description:
I have a date with a hot college guy tonight so I put on a sexy short dress, some stockings and high heels. I came out to the living room to show Tommy what I was wearing and I could tell he was getting jealous already While I teased him with my body I kept telling him about my date and the things that I was going to do. I was so excited thinking about being out on the dance floor with my hot guy friend. I told Tommy that I_m going to put his hand under my skirt while were dancing so he could feel my pussy and show him that I_m not wearing any panties. I_m then going to put my hand in his jeans and feel his big cock. I_m going to keep teasing him all night until we go out to his car and we can sex. I_m then going to lift up my skirt and let him fuck me in the parking lot Tommy_s cock was so hard and my pussy was so incredibly wet that I just had to get off before I left. So, I played with pussy with my big toy and stroked Tommy_s cock. I also let him fuck me and then had him shoot his big load in my mouth.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov12wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 420.2 MB
Duration : 00:18:40

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov12week2bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov12wk2bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PANTY PERVERT

Description:
I had just gotten home from work and was going to lay down for a little while when I heard and saw my closet door close. I opened it quickly to see who was there and then when I saw a strange man I bolted for the door. The guy comes out of my closet and grabs me and puts his hand over my mouth so that I won_t scream. He then lays me on the bed and holds me down and tells me he will let me go if I don_t scream. I tell him I won_t but ask him why he_s in my place and why is he holding my panties? He looks nervous and embarrassed about having them but tells me that he_s been watching me for a while and saw that my door had been left open so he came in to see if I was alright. Likely story since he was in my closet with my panties and he had his dick out of his pants He starts telling me how turned on he is by me and that he_s been jerking off to me for weeks now and that he wanted to take one of my panties back to his apartment with him so he could smell me while he jerks off. I start to feel sorry for him and at am flattered that he is such a fan so I start to relax and smile at him. He then asks me if he could smell and maybe lick my pussy before he leaves. I hesitate but say yes because I can_t resist having my pussy licked I lay back on the bed and spread my legs. He gets down on his knees and puts his face in my pussy. He_s licking my pussy and then starts licking my ass as well. I_m enjoying it so I don_t make him stop. After a while I sit up and his dick is still out of his pants but is hard now. He asks me if there_s any way that I can jerk him off or suck on his cock. I think about it for a minute and decide I probably should let this guy have a little fun after all he did lick my pussy really good As we_re kissing I_m stroking his big cock and I_m getting excited, so I start giving him a blow job and then we get on the bed and he has his cock in my mouth while he_s fingering my pussy. He then asks me if there_s any way that he can just put the tip inside my pussy just to feel it for a minute. I tell him that I can_t do that without protection and he says he has a condom in his pocket. I laugh and say you just happen to have a condom with you? He says he always carries one just in case. Okay, I say and he puts the condom on and slides his big cock inside me. It feels so good I can_t believe I_m letting this guy fuck me but I_m enjoying it so we keep at it until I cum and then I tell him to fuck me from behind so he can shoot all his cum on my ass. When he_s getting ready to cum he pulls out and with two hands I spread my ass open so he can squirt his cum on me. I felt a big load squirt on my ass and I_m smiling as I ask him, by the way- what is your name? He tells me Tony, and we kiss goodbye.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 545.93 MB
Duration : 00:24:17

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep13week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep13wk1-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 7

Description:
This week I brought out my biggest dildo to play with I put on a sexy black bra, black thong and burgundy fishnet stockings. I like to tease Tommy while I play with a giant cock and tell him how much I enjoy fucking big cocks. I get so turned on thinking of you guys stroking your dicks for me and I love when you send me pictures or videos of you cumming for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may12wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 76.68 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:11:27

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may12week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may12wk1bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BANGING BRIANNA

Description:
I was in the kitchen with my friend Brianna when Tommy got home from the gym. He said hello to us and then asked me what I was doing. I told him I was making lunch for all of us and then Brianna and I were leaving to go shopping. Tommy then said you can_t leave yet- you know I_m always so horny when I get back from the gym. I told him to wait until I got home later but he said no, and he didn_t want to jerk off by himself. I always want to please him so I told him I would if Brianna would help me make lunch. She said she would help me out but not by making lunch- by taking care of Tommy I told her okay that sounded good. She wanted to put something sexy on for him so I got out some lingerie and stockings for her to wear for him. I left them alone in the bedroom while I went back into the kitchen to make lunch. He fucked her all different ways and then he came on her back. I came in to the bedroom to tell them lunch was ready and saw a load of cum on her back. I couldn_t resist it I licked it all up Hmmm.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb07wk3-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 89.6 MB
Duration : 00:13:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb07wk3-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:feb07wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 32

Description:
I was very horny when I woke up this morning It must have been that naughty dream I had last night. I showered and put something sexy on for you- a white fishnet cami and fishnet stockings. I then got out my huge dildo cock to play with. With the camera all set up I talked to you and said how horny I was and that I wanted you to jerk your dick off for me. I get even more excited knowing you are watching with your dick in your hand. I began teasing you with my body. I had no panties on so my pussy was out for you to see. I rubbed my pussy and told you to pull your dick out. I then bent myself over the bed so you could see me spread my ass cheeks. I puckered my ass hole and spread it open. I wanted to turn you on and get your dick real hard for me I then pulled out my big tits and pinched my nipples with my fingers. My pussy tingles when I tug at my nipples and they get nice and hard. I then pulled out my big dildo cock to play with. I put a large amount of lube on it and stroked it up and down its shaft. I then rubbed some lube on my pussy so I could fit the big monster dildo inside me. I pushed open my lips with the big head and thrust it inside me. I pushed it even further so it was deep inside me. I then rubbed my clit and rocked my pelvis back and forth while fucking the dam thing. It felt so good and made me cum hard
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june13wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 232.13 MB
Duration : 00:10:25

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june13week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june13wk1bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 10

Description:
Today I put on a sexy red bra, black garter belt and some shiny black boots. My favorite thing to do is dress up for you and know that your going to pull your dicks out for me. I strip in front of you, rubbing my hands all over my body and then pull up my skirt so you can see my leather garter belt and hairy pussy. Unzipping my black top so you can see my sexy red bra. I pull my one of my breasts out with my hands and then the other one. I_m getting very turned on and excited to touch my pussy so I start rubbing my hairy pussy and stick a finger inside me and then two fingers, the third one follows. As I lay back on the chair and spread my legs open, I love looking at my pussy when it_s spread open like that. I grab some lube and drip it onto my hot pussy and rub with it my fingers. Then taking my big dildo, I slide it inside me. It feels so good, and I know exactly where to put it so it will hit my g-spot. I rock back and forth on it and rub my clit until it makes me cum. After I_ve licked them cum of the dildo and tasted my fingers, I then take my boots off so you can see my red stockings. I show you my stocking feet and then take them off so you can see my toes wiggle. My red painted toes look so pretty and I want you to smell them. I love to tease you with my feet and know you want to hold them and cum on them
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec11wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 102.92 MB
Duration : 00:15:23

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec11week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec11wk4bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- ITALIAN STALLION

Description:
This week I went to a convention and after meetings all day I was getting ready to go to the cocktail party. I had on a royal blue cocktail dress that a member sent me. I_m in the bathroom and I hear the door close in my hotel room. It startles me so I walk out to the living room and see some guy standing there with a suit case. I ask him what he_s doing in my room and he asks me the same thing. I start to argue with him and tell him that it_s my room and it was the last suite and they said I could have it. He argues back that they told him the exact same thing. He asks me where I was going and I tell him I_m here for the convention (he says he is too) and that they are having a cocktail party. He says he was going to shower and go down too. I tell him I heard that there is going to be a really hot single guy and he has a big dick and I want to meet him. He says he wonders if my friend was talking about him because he has a big dick. I say- oh really? So, he says we should wager on the room. If he has a big dick and I like him then he could keep the room if I don_t then he will get a new room. I agree that sounds good so we start touching each other and kissing. Slowly removing our clothes and I_m unzipping his pants so I could see the goods. His dick was big so I kept going to see how hard and big I could get it. I was stroking him real good and then had my mouth all over it. It was huge so we ended up going into full blown sex. I wanted to feel that big dick inside me. It felt amazing and I came hard I even got a nice big load out of him He didn_t disappoint me. I suggested we should go down to the party together and then share the room and have more fun later.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 507.98 MB
Duration : 00:22:39

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan13week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan13wk2-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 15

Description:
This week I called Kyle and told him I needed to play with him. I really loved his cock and making him cum last time and couldn_t wait to do it again He_s so cute and so young- I just love it because I feel like I can make him do anything I want I like looking at his face when I_m sucking on his huge cock. The expressions on his face and moans really get my pussy wet. I started by teasing and kissing him to get his cock nice and hard for me. I then sucked on it while sitting on his face. I try to take it all in but it_s so big He licked my pussy while I sucked on him. His tongue in my pussy felt so good I couldn_t help but grind on him a little Lol I then straddled his legs and slid down on top of his cock. It looked so good sliding my pussy up and down on him. I then asked him to get on top of me and fuck me. His huge cock felt amazing and filled me up I was so excited and ready to cum so I told him to get on top of me and rubbed my clit while he went in and out of my pussy. He then couldn_t hold it anymore and shot his load on my stomach What a great night
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july12wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 111.29 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:16:40

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july12week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july12wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- 3 BIG BLACK COCKS - BBC

Description:
This week I asked Sincere to meet me at the condo for some fun. He agreed and then texted me that he had a surprise for me. I thought maybe he was going to bring me some flowers or lingerie but instead he walks in with a friend and tells me another friend will be here shortly I was definitely surprised and shocked Omg, how am I going to handle 3 guys? I tried to make small talk and asked them if they wanted a drink as I walked into the kitchen. They both followed me in there and started flirting with me. His friend Sean was getting very frisky with me I guess, Sincere must have told him how much fun he_d had with me before They both asked me to dance for them so I said okay and I had them sit on the couch. I wore a sexy tight red dress and heels, perfect stripper clothes. Lol I started giving Sean a dance first but he just kept grabbing me Then Sincere asked me to dance for him so I told them they both needed to drop their pants for me but Sincere said no that I needed to strip first and then I could undress him. I love a man that takes charge Later they both stripped down to their knees so I could see their huge cocks Just as I was going to suck and stroke on Sincere his other buddy King walks in. Omg, now I was getting nervous but so excited I had them huddled around me all of them groping me while I was jerking and sucking on them. I had a hard time keeping 3 big black cocks going at the same time I was having so much fun though I sucked and stroked as fast as I could. I then had Sincere lay on the carpet so I could get on top him and ride his huge cock while I jerked and stroked the other two guys. It was crazy fun I got Sean to cum first into my mouth while Sincere then bends me over and makes me take it from behind. He shot his load all over my ass I then took King in the bedroom for some private time with me. I got on top of him and he licked my pussy and ass while I jerked him and then got off and sucked on him too. He then wanted to fuck me so I slid down onto his cock and let him fuck me deep. It didn_t take long before he shoots his load into the condom and I try to get out some and then lick the rest off his cock. It was a great surprise
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep13wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 689.25 MB
Duration : 00:30:40

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep13week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep13wk2-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- YOUNG AND HUNG 5 - BBC

Description:
Tommy and I were driving around running errands today and I was getting so horny I kept thinking of a nice big black cock so I texted Cal and asked him if he could meet us so I could play with his cock. He said sure- he could meet me I was so excited We pulled over and waited like 15 minutes for Cal to pull up. He_s so cute He got in the back seat with me and I Instantly couldn_t keep my hands off of him. He turns me on so much I was making out with him and touching him. He then started to touch me and kiss my breasts. He got me so wet I leaned over on him so I could stroke his big cock and put my legs up with my pussy spread. He was fingering me while I was sucking and jerking his dick. I then got on top of him and slid my pussy up and down and rubbed his big black cock all over my pussy. It felt amazing I wanted to put it inside me so bad I got on top of him and began fucking him. I moved up and down with my tits bouncing in his face. He was sucking on my nipples as I fucked him. I then turned around and fucked him with my ass facing him. I slid off and on him and rubbed his dick on my pussy. I then stroked him for a long time and then made him shoot a huge load I licked it up and got it all over my mouth. Hmmm, I love eating cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 696.87 MB
Duration : 00:31:00

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar13week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: