Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM COAT MY THROAT

Description:
I was feeling a little romantic so I straightened up the guest room, lit all the candles, and put something really sexy on for Tommy. I then asked him to come in and stripped for him. I sucked on his cock really slow, caressing his balls with my tongue and then when he was nice and hard he entered my pussy. It felt so good and I was ready to cum for him. He fucked me from behind and then he came all over me. It was a nice big load- hmmm
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan07wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 95.68 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:14:16

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan07wk4-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:jan07wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BACKSTAGE PASS

Description:
I got to play with another one of my members this week. He_s a drummer in a local band. He kept sending me photos of his concerts and that really intrigued me. I was excited to meet him and he didn_t disappoint me. He came so good for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may09wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 108.88 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:16:15

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may09week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may09wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BLACKMAIL FACIAL

Description:
I was working at my desk doing end of the month stuff when my printer broke. I always have so many documents to print at the end of the month so I really needed to get it fixed right away. So I called the Geek Squad and they sent over a young man to fix my printer. After a couple minutes I went into my office to see if he has finished repairing the printer. He said that he fixed my printer and then he hands me a photo of my face getting covered in cum that was stuck in the printer. I grabbed the picture away from him and told him that I was sorry he had to see the picture. I was so embarrassed He said he liked it and that he printed out the same photo for himself. I ask him why he did that and he tells me he wants to show it to all of his co-workers. I tell him not to but he says he_ll only destroy the photo if I get him off and let him cum on my face just like in the photo. I tried explaining to him that blackmail is illegal and that I can get him fired but he said that he doesn_t care because he doesn_t like his job anyway. I tried to reason with him but he bluntly states he just wants to cum on my face and then he_ll go. I finally give in and take out his cock and start jerking him off. He cock was so big and hard that I instantly got turned on and I started begging for his cum to be shot across my face. Then he started to feel up my breasts and tell me to spread my pussy and ass for him. I got so wet stroking his big cock that I started to tell him how anxious and excited I was to make him cum. Then all of a sudden he shot his hot cum all over my face. I got so turned on seeing all that cum shoot out that I ate the whole mess. I don_t usually like being told what to do and especially don_t want to be blackmailed by some nerd but I truly enjoyed sucking off that geeks cock today
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may11wk1bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 128.28 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:19:09

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may11week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may11wk1bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- INTIMATE APPAREL

Description:
I_m always really horny after I get done with a cam show and this week was no exception. I went into Tommy_s office after one and told him I really needed his cock. He loves hearing that so I never get turned down LOL. After I tease him with my body and strip a bit I can get him hard and that_s when I drop to my knees to suck on his cock He then fucked me for a while so I could cum and then I sucked on his cock again until he came in my mouth. I just love that hot cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july07wk3-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 109.97 MB
Duration : 00:16:24

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july07wk3-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:july07wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 1

Description:
I came home from running errands only to find my daughter Mia and my boy toy Edward in my bed She was blowing him as I was walked through my the door. I confronted her about what was going on and she said she just wanted to have some fun. Well at first I was jealous that she was with MY boy toy but as I talked to her more and saw Edward laying there rock hard it started to turn me on and then I was just jealous because I wanted to have some fun too So I decided to join in and show them both that Edward is still my boy toy, but I guess if my daughter wants to play then we will just all have to play together I sat on his face to show him while Mia used her mouth to play with his cock. Then I got so excited that I had to jump on his cock and ride him Then we both sucked on him for a little while until Mia couldn_t wait any longer and started to ride him like she rides her horses Since we both love cum we both teased his cock with our tongue_s until he couldn_t hold it any longer and Mia grabbed his cock for a nice facial. We both licked up cum off his pulsating cock
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june13wk5-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 447.13 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:19:59

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june13week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june13wk5-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- VIRTUAL VIXEN

Description:
This week I wanted to give you guys a virtual lap dance. I love stripping so whenever I get the chance I want to do it I got so turned on I then pulled out my toy and fucked it until I made it all creamy and wet. The camera man got really excited when he saw me cum so he pulled out his cock. I couldn_t resist sucking on it- and of course I made him cum real good all over me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar07wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 89.96 MB
Duration : 00:13:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar07wk4-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:mar07wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HE_S SNIFFING MY PANTIES - TABOO

Description:
I walked into my bedroom today and caught Ricky looking in my panty drawer. Apparently he_s been taking my panties out of my dirty close basket as well and jerking off while smelling them. I was a little upset at first but then got aroused when I saw the hard-on in his pants. I decided to give him a nice sexy show and tell him to smell my pussy. When I laid back on my bed I spread my legs and opened my pussy wide for him to smell. While his nose was next to my pussy he started licking me as well. It felt so good and he said he loved the way I smell and taste. I then asked him to fuck my pussy. I wanted to feel his big dick slide into my wet pussy. I was so turned on and came quickly. I then sucked on his dick licking all my cum juices off his dick. I then flipped over and had him fuck me from behind. Ricky_s dick was pushing hard against my pussy walls. It felt so good He told me he couldn_t hold it anymore and was going to cum so I had him fuck me on my back while he squeezed my tits and came all over me. He shot out a huge load on my stomach and breasts. I licked up the juices and thanked him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 155.06 MB
Duration : 00:23:12

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec11week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec11wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FILL MY FUCK HOLES

Description:
This week I felt really crazy and horny and wanted to get fucked so badly I brought out my big toys and I put the biggest one in my pussy. Then I got out another one and put it in my ass. It felt so good having by my holes filled up like that. I then asked Tommy to put the camera down so I could put his cock in my mouth while I fucked both my other two holes with the dildos. I got extremely wet and very excited having all my holes filled I really wish the dildos were actual cocks though. I_ve always wanted to get all my holes filled by three guys. After I jerked and sucked on Tommy_s cock for a while I told him that I really needed to feel his cock inside meso I had him get on top of me and slide it in my pussy. He fucked me good but I really needed my pussy filled up even more so I put one of my dildo_s inside my pussy while Tommy_s cock was in there too. It felt incredible having two dicks in my pussy at one time. After that I laid back and fucked myself with a big dildo while I sucked on his big balls. I love it when he straddles my face and makes me suck on his balls and lick his ass. That is my favorite position to cum in. A came really good while I watched his cum shoot out of his cock all over my face. Today was a lot of fun. I just wish two more guys were there
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug10wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 194.34 MB
Duration : 00:29:01

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:aug10week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug10wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TEEN SUPREME

Description:
Tommy and I met his sweet girlfriend Rhyan at a hotel room on her lunch break. She works at an office nearby when she_s not in school. He was really excited to see her She looked so pretty in her secretary clothes It made his dick so hard when he saw her. I could tell she was anxious to see him too. She wanted him to help take her clothes off fast and her body was moving into his the whole time. Rhyan unzipped his pants and grabbed his cock in her pretty little hand. She then got on top of him and started kissing him and then his cock. He told me later her body feels amazing He said that he_s never really liked younger girls that much before but she turns him on so much He thinks about her all the time. He said he wished he could bury his cock deep inside her I_ll admit she does look like she treats his cock really well and can suck and stroke it until he cum_s really good for her. He loves feeling her ass on top of him and when she rubs her pussy up against his cock he cum_s fast This time she jerked him off while straddling his leg and she got his hot cum all over her pretty little hands again
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug09wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 110.31 MB
Duration : 00:16:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:aug09week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug09wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEX TAPE WITH JAKE

Description:
I was really horny today and I wanted to play with a hard cock but Tommy had to go on a sales call and he couldn_t shoot with me so I called Jake and had him come over to shoot with me instead. Tommy wasn_t to happy about the idea at first but I talked him into it by telling him that I would film everything for him so that he could watch it later. He had me stand up and give him a little show before he left though. He likes to see what I_m wearing before another guy comes over and takes it all off of me. After Tommy left I set the camera on the tripod and waited for Jake to come over. When Jake arrived I met him at the door and then brought him over to the couch and he started to caress my body. Then I had him pull his cock out so I could feel it in my little hands. I love the way his big cock started to grow in my tiny hands. I just love feeling a nice cock in my hands. Then he fingered my pussy while I stroked his cock for a long time. Then I really wanted to see him cum for me so I gripped his cock real hard and stroked it faster and faster until he shot his hot cum in my hands. I love having my hands full of cum. Its one of my many turn-ons. Later that day Tommy came home from work and I had him watch the tape while I gave him a blowjob. It was so fun getting two cocks off today.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 134.42 MB
Duration : 00:20:04

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar11week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar11wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 8 - BBC

Description:
Tonight I received a very unexpected surprise. I was peeing when I heard my daughter Mia knocking at the door. I called out for her to come in not expecting to see Sincere walk around the corner with her. He was all dressed up and looking so sexy Mia tells me that they_re going to head out for the night on the town after she gets dressed. I hadn_t even finished peeing before my pussy started to quiver and get all excited. While I was still sitting on the toilet, I reach over and started grabbing at Sincere_s pants where I could see the bulge of his cock through his jeans. Mia gives me the evil eye but I ignore it and tell Sincere how hot I am for him right now I couldn_t help it but I had to ask if they could stay and play first. Mia isn_t too thrilled, but she lets Sincere decide if he wants to play first. Of course, he looks over at me and says, I think we have time. So we all three head into the bedroom where Mia and I take turns teasing, stripping and touching Sincere all over. I wanted to make sure he was good and hard for me After we got him nice and hard Mia and took turns stroking his dick, sucking on it and then fucking him so good We ended up getting a nice big load all over us to share So fun and yummy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 602.95 MB
Duration : 00:26:53

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:eek:ct13week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct13wk4-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LETS PLAY DOCTOR

Description:
My biggest fantasy has always been to have sex with my doctor at his office. It all started when I was 16 years old and I went to my mother_s family Physician for some birth control. The doctor told me to come into his personal office while my mother waited outside in the lobby. He sat me down and asked me why I needed birth control and if I had a boyfriend. I thought he was getting way too personal. I told him I did have a boyfriend and that we hadn_t had sex. He then asked me if I had done anything else with the boy. I couldn_t believe he was asking me this I know I_m only 16 and don_t know very much about the world but this seemed strange to me. I told him we had fooled around and did oral sex. He asked me if I had given the boy a blow job and I said yes. He then started asking me how I did it and if I liked it. I got so uncomfortable that I just got up and left his office and had my mother take me home. He started calling me at home and asking me if I was going to come back into his office so he could give me an examination and a pap test. I never went back to his office but haven_t stopped thinking about what could have happened if I had gone. It turns me on so much that this week I had Tommy dress up as a doctor and examine me so that I could live out this fantasy. I always imagine that my doctor is putting his fingers inside me without any gloves on then stretching my pussy open as he examines me. He then keeps feeling around inside my pussy and making me squirm. Then I start to get aroused and my pussy becomes really wet. This arouses him and he tells me to spread my legs open more and puts them on the stirrups so he can get a better view. He then tells me that I will feel a little more pressure now. I don_t know this but he_s actually inserting his dick inside me. It feels different to me, not like his fingers or the medical instrument. I feel it thrusting in and out of me. I sit up to see that he_s actually inside me and is now fucking me I_m angry and scared but it feels so good I just can_t make him stop. I have the best orgasm of my life as he shoots his cum inside me After we_re finished I realize I wasn_t on birth control and now I_m wondering if he impregnated me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 160.19 MB
Duration : 00:23:55

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr11week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr11wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG TITTY MOM

Description:
This week one of my members sent me a dark purple baby doll set with stockings. He also enclosed a video of himself. It was so hot watching him jerk his dick off for me. He had a sexy outfit on pretty much like the one he had sent me. I couldn_t wait to cum today and wanted to suck on Tommy_s dick while I fucked my pussy. I didn_t tell him that I was fantasizing about this guy but I was the whole time. I kept thinking of his dick in my mouth wearing the sexy outfit for me. It was very erotic and so kinky I_m glad not everyone can read my mind.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 182.02 MB
Duration : 00:27:12

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:aug10week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug10wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK THERAPIST

Description:
I decided to put my massage skills to use and start seeing regular clients again. Tony called me and told me he wanted to set up a session with me. I had him come over and first I interviewed him to see what his issues were. After talking with him I explained to him that I am an LMT but that I mostly handle cases where people are having sexual issues. I found out that he is recovering from a long term relationship and is dating again. The last few girls that he saw he wasn_t able to get excited enough or stay hard for them. I told him that I was very good at handling these issues and that I thought I would be able to make him comfortable enough to climax with me. I then told him to get undressed and lie face down on the table and I would be right in. I also undressed so I could look sexy enough to relax him. I started off by massaging his back and buttocks and then when he was well relaxed I asked him to flip over. I then rubbed his pecs and shoulders and worked my way down to the groin region. I put some lubrication on his penis and then worked it with my fingers and hands, really taking my time to massage and make him get fully erect. He said to me that he has trouble holding an erection with a blow job and wanted to see if he could hold one with me. I told him that is not normal procedure but that I would perform oral on him this time. He responded well to my mouth and stayed fully erect as I took his penis all the way in my mouth. He then asked me if it was possible to fuck me because he hasn_t been able to do that with any of the women he was dating. I again told him that I never have intercourse with my patients but that I would make an exception this time. I got on top of the massage table and sat on his penis. It felt really good and I couldn_t hold back how much pleasure I was getting. I ended up cumming on his penis He then wanted to try a few different positions before pulling off the condom and letting out all his cum on my pussy. It_s one of the best sessions I_ve ever had I told him he should do at least 6 more sessions with me and he agreed
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb13wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 429.84 MB
Duration : 00:19:09

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb13week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb13wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PACKING FOR ESCORTING

Description:
Today I had to pack for my escorting trip to Arizona. I still have a lot of clients in Scottsdale that I like to go see whenever I get a chance. I_m so turned thinking about all the cock I_m going to suck while I_m there. My stomach is going to be full of so much cum at the end of the week. I cant wait Tommy has been hard all morning knowing that I_m going to leave for a week and get fucked everyday. He likes it when I leave to go whoring around in my sexy little outfits. Before I left for my flight I put on some of the bra_s and panties I will be bringing with me so I could show Tommy what outfits I would be getting fucked in. After I showed him my outfits then bent over and showed him my ass spread open he got really hard. So he pulled his cock out so I could jerk him off into my mouth before I had to leave. That way I could have the taste of his cum on my lips while I was on the airplane. Its our own little way of keeping in touch
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june13wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 367.05 MB
Duration : 00:16:19

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june13week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june13wk4bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DRIPPING MILF FACIAL

Description:
This week I was on my way out to meet my client. He_s the one that likes me to wear bodystockings for him. I put on a black lacey one that I purchased from the lingerie store. I put on some business attire over it so I could meet him at his office. Just as I was about to leave Tommy stops me at the door. It_s been hard for me to leave the house on time because Tommy always finds a way to stop me. He_s been very protective of me lately and I know he_s uncomfortable with all the attention I give all my male friends. He tells me to show him what I_m wearing before I leave. I tell him okay and start giving him a little show. He_s touching me and getting hard the entire time. I know I_m going to be late again but I_m getting excited with every touch that I feel on my breasts. He then pulls his dick out and I start stroking him. As he gets harder my pussy is getting wetter and I can_t wait to feel it inside me. I get on my knees and take his dick in my mouth while I finger myself. I_m so aroused now and want his dick to penetrate me. I get on top of him and slowly slide down on top of it. I rock back and forth and up and down. I cum really fast this time and tell him I want his cum. I get on my knees again and watch him stroke it off into my waiting mouth. My lips and chin get covered in cum and I lick it all up. I also got cum on my breasts and had to clean up and fix my makeup before I could leave to meet my client. I_m sure he_ll be excited when I tell him I just got a nice hot load in my mouth and want to make him cum for me too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 186.01 MB
Duration : 00:27:46

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:eek:ct11week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct11wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 30

Description:
I was all alone this morning and felt so horny when I woke up. I still had my pretty teddy on so I thought I would set up the camera and let you see me play with myself. I enjoy masturbating more when I know someone is watching. I got out my big dildo and fantasized that it was your cock fucking me. It felt really good cumming for you I love it when you cum for me and send me a photo or video too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb13wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 300.05 MB
Duration : 00:13:16

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb13week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb13wk3bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PLAID SKIRT FLIRT

Description:
This week I got excited about our first few cold days by wearing a long red &amp black plaid skirt with black stockings. I like to turn Tommy off by first teasing him with my outfit and then stripping for him. Once his dick started to get hard I pulled it out of his shorts and stroked it and then started sucking on it with my lips. He then sat on the bed with me and I stroked it so good for him. I then took off my panties and spread my legs so he could lick me. His tongue felt so good on my pussy He then got on the bed and spread my legs further so he could fuck me. It felt amazing and didn_t take me long to cum When he was red to cum I stroked his dick again and then had him shoot his cum all over my tits
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 152 MB
Duration : 00:22:41

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov09week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov09wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BRA BUSTING MILF

Description:
I picked up the dogs from the kennel this morning and gave them a bath in the kitchen. Tommy couldn_t help but watch me especially since I was walking around in a bra and underwear. The dogs always shake the water on me so I took everything off except my lingerie. After I got done giving them a bath and Tommy watched my boobs shake all over the place he had a big smile on his face. I know what that meant- and it didn_t take me long to know exactly what to do I ended up dropping to my knees and giving him a good long blow job. I ended up getting messy anyway and needed a shower afterward
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may08wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 141.53 MB
Duration : 00:21:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may08wk4-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:may08wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEX APPEAL

Description:
I was so excited about having my gym hottie and his new girlfriend come over. Once they left our house I got out my toy and ran in to Tommy_s office and started stripping off my clothes I wanted his cock inside me sooo- bad It felt so good to have him fuck me He was definitely ready for me too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may07wk3-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 113.01 MB
Duration : 00:16:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may07wk3-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:may07wk3-clip1high.mp4