Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE

Description:
I_ve been working out at 24 hour fitness lately and there_s a really hot guy in the weight room when I go. I_ve smiled and talked to him a few times. I love flirting with him and he always makes me smile Today I really teased him and told him I would suck his cock before he went to work. He didn_t believe me said I was just kidding so I said well follow me home and you_ll see. He ended up right behind me on the road and pulled in behind me in the driveway. I didn_t think he_d take me up on it but he did. I was a little nervous but my mouth always gets me into trouble. I got us some water from the fridge to drink and after some small talk I gradually placed my hand on his leg. I love feeling a guys boner on the side of his pant leg. I then made my move and told him that I would love to see him naked. I got to see his nice hard body naked and that really turned me on so I put my mouth around his dick and sucked on him. He got very excited and hard for me. I tried to slow things down so he wouldn_t cum too fast but we were both so excited that he asked me if I wanted the cum in my mouth and I said yes of course I opened my mouth wide and out he shoots a giant thick load. It was so thick it just stuck to my chin like glue
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb12wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 111.91 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:16:43

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb12week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb12wk1-clip4flash.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HELLO TITTY

Description:
This week one of my members sent me some 8 red high heels to wear. I paired them up with a hot pink and red bra and thong with some red stockings. And as soon as I was finished getting ready my new boy toy Nick knocked on my hotel room door. He emailed me several times after one of my cam shows and sent me some photos. I was excited to meet him in person and I had a lot of fun stroking his cock to completion. He was a bit shy at first but as soon as I started stroking his cock real good he quickly loosened up.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov09wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 150.88 MB
Duration : 00:22:32

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov09week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov09wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TROUBLE MAKER

Description:
This week I went on a business trip with my husband so we could spend some time together. It turned out that he was in meetings the whole weekend and I got pretty lonely- and horny. So, being the naughty wife that I am I called the hotel manager and complained of hearing strange noises in my room. They sent up a security guard to see what the problem was. The security guard was so good looking and sexy I couldn_t resist coming on to him.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june08wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 180.15 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:26:55

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june08wk4-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:june08wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM FOR ME - TABOO

Description:
I found some nude pictures of me on Ricky_s flash drive today and I was so shocked that I decided to confront him right away. He said that he copied my pictures from Tommy_s computer last week and that he had been jerking off to them. At first I was really upset but as soon as I thought about him jerking off to me it made me really wet. So I asked him if he wanted to jerk off for me right now while I played with my pussy. He said yes so I told him to take his cock out and stroke it while I spread my legs open so he could see my pussy. But as soon as I saw his young hard cock I had to put it in my mouth. His dick felt so good in my mouth. I couldn_t believe what I was doing though. I always told myself that I would never make any sexual advances towards him but I guess when you have two people like us living under the same roof who have very high sex drives things like this happen sometimes. So as I jerked him off I told him that it this was our little secret and that he better not let Tommy know. He agreed with me and then asked me if I would suck on his cock. I wanted to say no at first but the thought of him getting really turned on so I agreed. Then he said that he like seeing pictures of me getting facials and he wanted to know if he could give me one too. I said yes and then jerked him off real good until he shot his cum all over my face. At first I couldn_t believe that I just jerked him off all over my face but after a couple hours passed I thought about all the fun things that we could do together while Tommy is at work. I_m getting wet already just thinking about playing with Ricky_s cock again today. I_ve always wanted to personally teach Ricky about sex and the fact that its finally going to happen is wonderful. I would much rather have him learn how to fuck from me than to have some dumb high school girl teach him.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 150.77 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:22:32

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june11week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june11wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COLLEGE CALL GIRL

Description:
This week Tommy set up a shoot with his new little college girlfriend Rhyan. I was in the middle of getting ready for our shoot when I looked over and saw him pacing back and forth and looking out the window. So when I asked him what he was doing he had me sit down so he could tell me that he called Rhyan the day before and asked her if she wanted to come over again and do a shoot with him and she said yes. My first reaction was to smack him but my jealousy instantly made my pussy wet and I couldn_t wait to see her come over and stroke his cock in front of me. It may sound strange but I really like it when he does things like this to me. It turns me on when a man takes control and tells me what he_s going to do whether I like it or not. I have to admit Rhyan is absolutely stunning in person. Her body is so smooth and tight and her pussy is so pretty. I know that Tommy jerks off to her when I_m not around and that makes me even more jealous when I watch them together. When I first met her she said that she is only comfortable doing handjobs right now but I keep fantasizing for the day that she just grabs his cock and slides it in her tight little pussy right in front of me and Tommy gets on top of her and fucks her real good while I have to film every moment of it. When she walked in I could tell Tommy was already getting hard and it didn_t take her long to come over and start stripping her clothes off for him. I got so turned on when she pulled out his cock and started stroking it. I can tell by how hard he was that he was really enjoying it. He said he tried to hold out as long as he could but that it felt so good to have her cute little hands wrapped around his dick that he just couldn_t hold his cum in any longer so he shot out a nice sticky load for her. I got so turned on that after she left I sat on his face and made him eat me out until I came on his face
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july09wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 184.77 MB
Duration : 00:27:36

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july09week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july09wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- GARTERBELT PANTYHOSE

Description:
It_s Saturday at the Inn and we are trying to figure out what to do for the day. I was in the bathroom getting ready when Tommy comes in with the camera. We had sex all night so I was surprised when he woke up with a hard on I can_t keep this many satisfied for long- lol. I put on some sexy pantyhose and made sure to take care of him again- or else I know he_d be bugging me all day... not that I mind but sometimes I just want to sight see
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov08wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 103.53 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:15:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov08wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 6

Description:
I_ve been looking for an RV to travel around the US with and think I may have found the one I want. The salesman pulled one off the lot for me so I could check out and test drive. He showed me the interior and then told me the price and I almost fell over I thought I might have to do some negotiating to get the best deal. I started flirting with him and showing him my how naughty I could by lifting up my skirt and flashing my boobs at him. He seemed interested but I knew I_d have to do a lot more to get him to bring down his commission. So I was up front with him and asked him if he could give me a better price if I made it worth his while and the sleazy salesman said yes. I started kissing him and rubbing his crotch, he had his hands all over me, rubbing my boobs, lifting up my skirt to see my sexy panties. I pulled my panties down to my knees so he could see my clean shaven pussy. He got excited and had me sit on the couch and he put his head between my legs and started licking and fingering me like crazy. The taste and smell of my pussy got him so excited I then pulled his cock out of his jeans and rubbed and stroked it till it was good and hard. I then squatted down with my legs spread and sucked on his cock, teasing his head with my tongue. This got me very excited so I started fingering my pussy while his pre-cum dripped onto my lips. I wanted him inside me so I got on top of him and rode his cock. He almost came but I told him not to so I could get in my favorite position. I spread my legs wide and had him bury his cock deep inside me until I came good and hard. I then told him to shoot his big load on my pussy. His hot cum felt so good on my pussy lips, and I couldn_t resist rubbing it in When we finished he told me I could have the RV for cost and I smiled and told him thanks sweetie, It_s been great doing business with you
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar12wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 114.7 MB
Duration : 00:17:09

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar12week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar12wk2-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- KINKY FETISH 1

Description:
I decided to change things up a little bit this week with my dildos. I love doing the Dildo Diva videos but sometimes I have the urge to do other types of fetishes too. And today I really wanted to get squirted on. There_s just something about being squirted on that makes me really horny. I think it_s the fact that I like being degraded by men sometimes. I like to feel like I_m in control sometimes but most of the time I like it when a man treats me like a little whore. I felt like fucking a big dildo before I got squirted on though so I went and grabbed my big black dildo and met Tommy in the other room and gave him a little show. I sucked on that big black cock real good and then stuck it in my pussy. I love feeling that huge cock go in and out of my pussy. Then I had Tommy come over and squirt on me while I sucked that black dick. I almost came as soon as I felt Tommy_s hot squirt hit my clit. I was imagining Tommy squirting on me while I had a black guy shooting his load in my mouth. It felt so good having my pussy covered in squirt. Then Tommy had me bend over and spread my ass for everyone to see. I love spreading my ass for you guys. I wish I could have all of you eat my ass out then squirt on me. I_d love to do a video where a bunch of guys cum all over me and then wash away the cum with their squirt. Tommy said that he_s going to try and talk to a few of the guys I_ve been shooting with and see if they all want to do a bukakke video. And then at the end of the video I_m going to have all the guys squirt on me. Hopefully they will want to do it. It makes me so horny just thinking about it.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb11wk2bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 118.91 MB
Duration : 00:17:45

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb11week2bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb11wk2bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LESBIAN LUST

Description:
I was still turned on after Chad left and I wanted some alone time with Danielle. We went into her bedroom and put on some sexy lingerie for each other and got on her bed. I love Danielle_s skin, it_s so soft and smells like roses. Her soft lips touching mine felt so nice and got me wet. She started fingering me and then went in between my legs and started licking me. It felt so good And then she started fingering me while still licking me and really concentrated on my clit unit I had a really nice orgasm. She_s so incredible I then wanted to reciprocate by going down on her sweet pussy. I love the way her pussy lips feel on my lips and her juices tasted so good I also really enjoyed kissing and playing with her beautiful breasts I can_t wait to do it again one day
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july12wk5bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 82.01 MB
Duration : 00:12:15

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july12week5bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july12wk5bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TEASE TO PLEASE

Description:
We had a lot of fun this weekend so when Monday rolled around to shoot our video we were both so turned on We started having sex after I put on a very cute short little dress (actually it_s a shirt) and put on some heels. I told Tommy I wanted to wear this when we go out to a bar and he got so excited thinking of me on the dance floor with no panties on. He loves to imagine a guy (or two guys) trying to pull up my dress while I am trying to keep it down. We have so much fun playing This continued all day with real nasty dirty talk and fucking 6 times I had so many orgasms I couldn_t keep track
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may08wk1-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 142.71 MB
Duration : 00:21:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may08wk1-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:may08wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- YOUNG AND HUNG 3 - BBC

Description:
This afternoon I told Tommy that Cal was coming over to see me. He was really horny and I told him to come over in between classes. Tommy was not happy about it but he wasn_t about to come between me and getting a nice big cock to play with I told him I would make it up to him after Cal left. I took Cal into the guest room and we laid on the bed. We were chatting while I was undressing him I was very anxious to get started and see that nice big black cock I pulled his boxers off and stroked his cock while I made out with him. He got hard really fast He felt so good in my hand. The smooth hard cock thrusting in between my hand felt so good I was really getting turned on Then I took his big black cock in my mouth. Hmmm, I love feeling it go down my throat I also stroked him for a long time and then told him to cum for me. He shot out a huge load I love watching all that cum shoot out
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec12wk5-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 361.97 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:01

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec12week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec12wk5-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 6

Description:
I was bent over fixing my floral arrangement in the dining room when Billy walked in. He_s upset because I don_t have any panties on and my skirt has risen up to my waist and my ass is showing. His friend is coming over but I tell him not to worry and that I_m sure his friend won_t mind how I_m dressed. I notice that his penis is hanging out of his shorts so I start to tease him and ask him if he wants to see my body. He shyly says yes so I pull up my skirt up even more to reveal my very hairy pussy. He_s curious as to why I have so much hair and I tell him that I let it grow out because it makes me feel more womanly. I then ask him if he likes it and he says yes. I then ask him If he wants to see his my boobies and he smiles. I then pull my red tank top down and show him my big breasts. I_m touching them and also touching my pussy. I_m getting very excited now because Billy_s penis is getting harder and harder. I ask him if he wants me to play with his penis and he says yes. I tell him to come over to me so I hand gently stroke it. I tell him that I am going to make him feel really good I then get on my back and spread my legs and pussy so he can look at it while I stroke his penis. I make him cum while my pink hairy pussy is wide open. He shoots a nice big load into my waiting pussy. Now I can walk around all day with his cum dripping out of my pussy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec12wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 270.8 MB
Duration : 00:12:02

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec12week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec12wk4bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FACIAL FEST 1

Description:
Tommy and I have been spending a lot of time over at our friend Jimmy_s house lately. Jimmy is a fan of mine that lives near us and he has a farm with a lot of animals so Tommy and I have been going over there quite a bit to ride his horses. They had just finished putting the horses away and the two of them were in the kitchen trying to figure out what to do for dinner while I was in the bathroom putting something sexy on. After my clit had rubbed against my saddle for over thirty minutes all I could think about was sex so I put on some tight jeans and went into the kitchen to see if I could get either one of them to play with me. After I walked in and they saw my tight jeans they got very aroused. Then I showed them my big tits and they were ready to go. So we all went into the living room where I stripped for them while they jerked their cocks off for me. I get so turned on when a guy jerks off in front of me so seeing two guys jerk off in front of me absolutely drove me crazy. I wanted to feel those hard cocks in my hand so bad so I sat down in between them and started stroking them at the same time. My pussy was dripping wet the whole time I was stroking their cocks. I haven_t been that turned on in a long time. Then I sat on Tommy_s cock and fucked him while I gave Jimmy a blowjob. It felt so good having a hard cock in my pussy and another one in my mouth. Then I sat down and had them stand on both sides of me so I could take turns sucking on their cocks. I sucked and jerked off their cocks real hard and got them really turned on. Then they both took turns shooting their hot cum all over my face. My face was dripping with their hot cum. I don_t think I_ve ever had two guys cum on my face at the same time before but I know that I loved it and I can_t wait to do it again. After I got cleaned up Tommy and I made plans to go over and ride Jimmy_s horses again next week so maybe next week I can talk them into giving me another double facial.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 168.55 MB
Duration : 00:25:10

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb11week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb11wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- KNOCKIN_ BOOTS

Description:
This week Ryan (one of my members) came to see me. He has a girlfriend so it_s hard for him to get away. I told him he should just tell her about me- maybe she_d want to join in. In his last email he wrote and told me he loved leather- so I put on a leather bustier and black leather boots for him. As I stood next to him and kissed him I felt the hard bulge press against my thigh...
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 147.47 MB
Duration : 00:22:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan09wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TWISTED TALES

Description:
After a long day of working at my desk I was ready to relax with my friend Brianna. She took my feet in her hands and started rubbing them, and rubbing my legs. Well that really made me feel good We started caressing each others bodies and then we brought out our toys. I first played with her pussy using her spiral glass toy. Twirling it around in her pussy and fucking her with it really good until she came for me. She then said it was my turn She used my favorite dildo on my pussy and licked me while she did it. I had the best orgasm What a great way to end the day
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb07wk1-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 103.6 MB
Duration : 00:15:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb07wk1-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:feb07wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I REALLY LOVE EATING CUM

Description:
I had just gotten fucked really good and my pussy was still dripping from the cum that had been inside me so I took off my sweaty lingerie and put on a white mini dress. I wanted to eat more cum so I asked Tommy to cum for me. His dick was as hard as a rock so I knew he wanted to cum for me. When he pulled it out of his shorts the head was dripping pre-cum. It really turned me on I told him to jerk his dick off for me. I_m such a cum whore and needed to eat more cum I talked real dirty and took his big dick into my hand. I stroked it good and fast until he shot out his big load all over my lips and mouth. I then licked his shaft and head to slurp up any remaining drops
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may13wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 217.98 MB
Duration : 00:09:40

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may13week2bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may13wk2bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- ALL BETS ARE OFF

Description:
Last night Tommy played poker with his friends and ran out of cash. And since he couldn_t afford to pay his friend Scott he told him that he could borrow me for one afternoon. So, today Tommy tells me that I need to go over to Scott_s apartment and give him a handjob in order to cover his poker debt. I don_t like it when Tommy uses me like this and I told him that I was angry for being put into this situation. He told me that if I didn_t do it that we were going to be broke for a couple of months and that I just need to suck it up and do it since I_m always whoring around anyway. Even though I was upset I still told him that I would take care of everything so I got some sexy clothes together and headed over to Scott_s place. He greeted me at the door and asked what I was going to do for him today and I said that I was there to give him a handjob but he got upset and said that he wanted more since Tommy owed him so much. I thought to myself that any other wife wouldn_t have even come over here let alone done anything extra but luckily for him he had one of the biggest nympho_s standing in front of him so he probably would get a lot more in the end. So I got undressed in front of him while he watched and then changed into a sexy outfit for him. Then we went into his bedroom where he had me take off my panties so he could look at my pussy and ass. Then he got on the bed and I jerked his cock off and sucked on it real good. He said that he likes to cum while he_s watching a girl on her back with her legs spread open so I got on my back and spread my legs and pussy open for him. Then he stuck his cock and balls in my face and made me jerk him off while my legs were open wide. It was so hot jerking a cock off like that. I loved having his big balls resting on my head while his huge cock dangled in front of my face. I love tasting cum and I really wanted to taste Scott_s cum so I opened my mouth and shot his cum down my throat. His cum tasted really good. I actually had a good time with Scott and wouldn_t mind going over there again real soon. You see, what Tommy doesn_t understand is that what he thought was going to be just a one time thing will turn into a lot more than that because if I like a guys cock enough then its never a one time thing for me. Because I always go back for more. That_s just what a little nympho does.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june11wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 181.3 MB
Duration : 00:27:03

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june11week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june11wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 4

Description:
I was tired and sweaty from a long night at work. I went into my bathroom, took off my dress and got in the shower. The hot water felt so good on my breasts and the soap made my pussy all lathery and creamy wet. As I was rubbing my breasts I see Billy coming at me from my closet. He must have been spying on me again I asked him what he was doing in my closet and he mumbled. I then said were you looking for my dirty panties again? Why is your dick hanging out of your boxers? Were you playing with yourself in my closet? This time he quietly answered no I was just looking for something. I then said were you waiting for me to get home from escorting? He then answered that he wanted to see what I was wearing when I went out tonight. Were you excited thinking about me getting fucked while she was out? He said yes. Did you play with your dick while I was gone? He then answered I was waiting for you to get home. Oh, so you want me to play with your dick don_t you? Aha , yes. Do you like looking at my breasts? Come here. Pull out your dick so I can see it. I then turned the shower off and dried my body with the towel. I pulled up the wooden stool and sat on it with my legs spread wide open. Do you like looking at my hairy pussy Billy? Ah, ha. Do you want me to stroke your dick for you? yes. With my pussy still spread open I grabbed his dick and started stroking it while I told him about my night. I got fucked really good tonight by a big black man. His big cock felt so good in my pussy. He came a huge load all over me. Do you like it when I tell you all about who I fuck? His dick was really hard now. I knew he would like hearing all about how I got fucked and what I did with a big black cock. I really liked his big black cock in my mouth. Billy_s dick was dripping wet now. I knew he would cum soon. I want to eat your cum Billy. I then stroked his dick harder and harder and told him to cum in my mouth. I just love how much he likes to cum for me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec12wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 288.53 MB
Duration : 00:12:47

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec12week2bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec12wk2bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SEXY SOLO 1

Description:
I had a member who wanted to see a video just showing my feet and toes so I made a video for him today. I hope you guys like it too and end up jerking off to my feet today.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct11wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 38.9 MB
Duration : 00:05:47

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:eek:ct11week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct11wk4bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LET ME JERK YOU OFF

Description:
Today I walked into the bathroom and Edward was in the shower jerking off. When I opened the shower curtain I asked him what he was doing. He didn_t answer so I asked him why he was jerking off. He told me he was thinking of me while stroking his dick. I smiled and said you know you can always come to me when your horny. I love making you cum He smiled when I said that and I got him to come out of the shower. I dried him off a little and then I started making out with him. I felt his hard dick in my hand and began stroking it while kissing him. It felt so nice and hard and it got me so excited. I got down on my knees and took his dick in my mouth. I could taste the pre-cum on my lips. Hmmm, I love playing with a young dick I kept sucking on him and taking it deep inside my throat. I then had him sit on the toilet so I could straddle and slide down onto his dick. His dick felt so good in my pussy I rode it good and hard while making out with him until I came. I then had him lay on the floor so I could get on top of him again. I fucked him really good I knew he was going to cum soon so I had him stand up so I could jerk his dick off into my mouth. I got the biggest load out of him yet It tasted so sweet
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar13wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 552.31 MB
Duration : 00:24:31

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar13week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: