Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MILF CREAM PIE

Description:
Tommy_s been shooting his cum inside my pussy a lot lately and then making me push out all of his cum out of my pussy, which I love to do, so I told him that I wanted to do a cream pie video today so everyone can see all of that cum drip out of my pussy. So I put on a sexy outfit and stripped for him which always gets his cock hard. Then I made him watch me as I fucked a big dildo in front of him. Then I bent over, stuck my ass in the air and spread my cheeks apart so he could get a good look at my pretty ass real good. It always turns him on when I bend over and spread my ass like that. Then I sat on his lap while he sucked on my tits and fingered my pussy real good. I really love it when men stick their big fingers inside my wet pussy. After that I sucked on his cock while I fucked myself with the dildo. I love sucking on a dick while my pussy is getting fucked. I wish another cock was there so I could have got all my holes fuck at the same time. Then I laid on my back, put my legs in the air and had Tommy get on top of me and pound my pussy real hard until he shot his hot cum inside of me. It felt so good having his cock pumping all of that hot cum inside me. He told me to push it out so everyone could see it so I flexed my pussy and all of a sudden I could feel all of this hot cum trickle out of my pussy and down my ass. Next time I_ll have to squat over a glass so his cum can drip out into the glass and I can drink it all.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 156.88 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:23:27

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov10week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov10wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- HUNG AND HUGE

Description:
This week I got all dressed up for one of guy friends. I told Tommy I just had to see him one last time before we moved to Arizona. I kept thinking about how much fun I had with his huge cock last time I was so excited when he finally came over that I quickly went right for his zipper. lol. I even sat on it this time and fucked him real good He didn_t disappoint me either- I coaxed a huge load out of him Hmmm, did I tell you how much I enjoy playing with a nice dick?
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may10wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 182.13 MB
Duration : 00:27:12

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may10week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may10wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MY STEPDAUGHTERS A SLUT

Description:
I went to lay out by the pool today to get some sun and relax and read my book, and then I went to the patio door and notice what looked like two people on the couch fucking. I couldn_t believe my eyes In my own living room my son was fucking his step-sister I was so shocked I just stood there looking through the door in a haze. What do I do I said to myself? Should I run in there and yell and stop them? I was paralyzed I couldn_t move for the longest time. I became hypnotized by what I was seeing. It was so crazy, my son and my stepdaughter fucking After my initial horror and amazement I found that I was becoming very aroused. I went back to my lounge chair and fingered myself until I came. Then I went inside after they were finished and made myself some coffee and waited for Tommy to get home. When he got home I told him I had something important to tell him that he wasn_t going to like. Of course his first thought was that I did something again but luckily it wasn_t me this time it was his daughter. Today is going to be a crazy day at our house. All hell is going to break loose.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan12wk5-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 90.26 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:13:30

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan12week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan12wk5-flash.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 18

Description:
Today I got home from a meeting with a new guy and was still really turned on from our session together. I asked Tommy to take some photos of me so I could send them to one of my members. I had on some black fishnet pantyhose and my satin brown bra. I also brought out my Kong dong to play with. I teased Tommy with my body and slowly undressed. I then got on the chair and spread my ass and pussy for him. He always gets excited when I do this and I felt naughty doing it too I then laid down and inserted the Kong dong and fucked it slowly and then went faster when I was going to cum. Tommy stood over me and I licked his balls while he stroked himself off until a nice white load shot out into my mouth. It covered my cheek too Hmm, I love tasting cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july12wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 123.8 MB
Duration : 00:18:30

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july12week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july12wk4bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PILLOW TALK

Description:
Tommy wasn_t going to be home today so I asked my young hottie from the gym to come over again. Hmm, I couldn_t wait to get his nice big cock in my mouth again. This time I got on top of him and we did 69. He licked my pussy really good so when he came for me in my mouth I also came. It always turns me on so much while I_m sucking on a cock
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may07wk1-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 94.83 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:14:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may07wk1-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:may07wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SPREADING MY HOLES

Description:
I was so freaking horny today so I put on a sexy black mini dress, black thong and nude Cuban heel stockings. I wanted to get a nice load of cum on me so I teased Tommy really good by stripping slowly for him. I then showed him my big tits and ass. I pulled my thong off and bent over so he could see my pussy. I then sat on the couch and spread my legs wide open so he could see my pink pussy spread open. His dick was getting so hard I had him pull it out so I could see it dripping for me. I then got on my side and aimed my ass towards him spreading my ass with both hands. He was stroking real fast now so I had him come over to me so I could feel his hard cock in my hand. Hmmm, it felt so nice I continued jerking him off until he was ready to cum. I then spread my legs open again and with both hands spread my pussy open so he could shoot his big load on my pink pussy. I love it when hot cum drips and gets my pussy all wet So hot
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar13wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 413.63 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar13week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar13wk3bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DOUBLE TEAMED

Description:
I was vacuuming the living room when Tommy and his friend came home. They both came in smiling and in really great moods. Tommy came over to me and started lifting up my skirt and showing his buddy my panties and that led to him pulling out my tits. Before I knew it I had two cocks in my face I could have said no but why would I? I love making a hard dick cum It was a really great afternoon
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may10wk5-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 136.02 MB
Duration : 00:20:17

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may10week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may10wk5-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK HANDLER

Description:
Today I put on a pair of sexy gray stockings, panties, bra, high heels, a short tight skirt and then stripped for the camera. I undressed slowly and showed off my legs and feet, then my big tits and round ass. I love bending over and spreading my ass for the camera. I always imagine someone eating my ass while they stroke their cock for me. I got really turned on so I had Tommy come in the room and sit down then pull out his cock so I could strip for him while he jerks off. I love watching guys jerk off in front of me. Not many guys I_ve met are very comfortable doing that in front of me for some reason but I absolutely love it. I love watching cock_s grow and getting harder and harder while I_m stripping. After his cock was rock hard I sat on his lap and stroked it real good for him. Over the years I_ve become really addicted to giving hand jobs. I really love feeling a big hard cock in my little hands. I like to feel the veins as well as the head as it swells up and gets ready to pump out all that hot cum for me. Sometimes I have a hard time deciding if I should suck on it and have all that cum pump into my mouth so I can swallow it or if I should squeeze that cock nice and hard so I can watch all that cum shoot out. I wish I could have two cocks here right now so I could do both at the same time. I love getting two dicks off at the same time. It_s so sexy jerking off a hard cock and watching that cum shoot out while I_m swallowing even more cum at the same time. I jerked off Tommy_s cock real good until he shot his big load all over his shirt for me. He likes it when I tell him that I_m a dirty little slut and that I want to get fucked by other men so I told him how much I loved fucking and sucking on other guys cocks until his cock exploded real good for me. My pussy was so wet after watching all of that hot cum shoot out that I made him take me into the bedroom and eat my pussy out until I came all over his face.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : oct10wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 159.1 MB
Duration : 00:23:44

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:eek:ct10week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:ct10wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FUCK MY HAIRY PUSSY

Description:
I worked at the club all day today. This guy named Gene came in to the V.I.P room and had me dance for him all day. He was really perverted but he was paying me a lot of cash so I didn_t mind. The first two dances I did for him were pretty normal excpet I let him touch my tits. He kept asking to see my pussy and I told him I couldn_t take my panties off. He put a $100 bill in my g-string and told me to take my panites off. So, I did. He loved my hairy pussy and kept asking me to spread my pussy and ass for him. He got me really turned on but I couldn_t do anymore for him in the club. So, when I got home I was still really horny and couldn_t wait to play with a cock. I didn_t tell Tommy what I had done today but kept the fantasy going in my head. I imagined I was playing with my customers cock and he was playing with my pussy. I was so wet and excited I couldn_t wait to sit on his lap and slide his huge cock inside me. It felt amazing. I then sat on the couch with him and stroked his big cock while he played with my clit. I couldn_t wait to taste all that cum. I knew his balls were filled with cum and I wanted that gooey mess all over my mouth. I got down on my knees and stroked him off while I fingered myselt so I could cum too. I got so much cum out of him. It filled up my mouth and I loved swallowing every drop
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 175.66 MB
Duration : 00:26:13

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr11week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr11wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- SWALLOW EVERY DROP 2

Description:
This weekend Tommy and I went out and had some fun. We went to see the Diamondbacks play and then after went to Alice Cooper_s restaurant for some food and drinks. I got so excited looking at all the hot guys in the bar. I went to the bathroom and when I came out this guy cornered me and said hello real close to my face. Tommy was waiting for me near the door and saw what happened. I was flirting with the guy making Tommy jealous. I knew he_d be a little angry but excited too. When we got back to the hotel room I took a bath and then put on a sexy hot pink bra, thong panties and stockings. I then walked into the bedroom and slowly undressed for Tommy. He came up behind me and cupped my tits and ass and kissed my lips. He then grabbed my hand and made me jerk his cock. He whispered in my ear I know you wanted to fuck that guy you were flirting with earlier. Show me what you would do to him. I love it when he_s jealous- it really turns me on I could still smell the guys cologne on my neck when he brushed up against me. Being the little naughty whore that I am I Told Tommy that I wanted that guys cock so bad I told him to take me and fuck me hard. I sat on him and rubbed my wet pussy all over his balls while I stroked his big cock. It felt so good in my hands. I love when it gets hard and I can feel the veins in his shaft. I slid on top of his cock and pushed my pussy all the way down so I could feel it deep inside me. I then rocked back and forth and fucked it real good. As I was rocking back and forth it hit just the right spot and made me cum He was going to cum inside my pussy but I wanted to taste that big load so I got on my knees and when he was ready I took it all in mouth and swallowed every drop
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug11wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 180.34 MB
Duration : 00:26:55

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:aug11week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug11wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- 3 GIRLS AND A GUY

Description:
We (Anna, Kelly &amp I) were hanging out by Anna_s pool when this guy Randy comes over to visit. He_s one of Anna_s boy toy_s and she said she wouldn_t mind sharing him with us. We just started off by stripping our clothes and kissing him.....
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep08wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 127.21 MB
Duration : 00:19:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep08wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FULL PUSSY ACCESS

Description:
I get so turned on when I wear stockings so this week I bought some nude fishnet crotchless (easy access) suspender pantyhose. I love playing with my pussy especially when it_s so exposed in the open I turned on Tommy by showing him my huge tits and by fingering my pussy. I rubbed and fingered it until I was dripping wet Tommy got so excited watching me He came over to me with his dick hanging out of his jeans- so hot I love seeing a hot guy with his jeans down and his dick raring to go for me I quickly grabbed onto his already hard dick and began stroking and touching the head. It was dripping with lots of pre-cum I put the whole thing in my mouth while I squatted beside him and inserted my three fingers in my wet hole. We then got on the couch and I got on all fours to stroke his huge dick. I could feel his hand on my ass as he slapped it and then put his two fingers inside me. He loves feeling my soaking wet pussy on his fingers. Tommy_s dick stays so hard while he fingers me I needed to feel his dick inside me so I got up and straddled his legs and sat on his huge dick. I pounded it real good and almost made him cum. I then laid my body over his lap so he could make me cum with his fingers. Feeling his big dick in my hands always makes me cum After I came he got on top of me. He fucked me pretty hard but I didn_t mind I wanted to see him jerk off for me so I had him pull out so I could cum while I watched him jerk off for me. I came again watching him spill out his warm cum all over me Hmmm. That_s my favorite part
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july09wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 108.67 MB
Duration : 00:16:14

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july09week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july09wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUCKOLD TALK 2

Description:
I was sitting in the living room with my feet up. I still had my skirt suit on and pantyhose. I had my pink vibrator out and was using it on my pantyhose covered pussy while holding and sucking on my big black toy. I like the vibration against my clit with the hose on. It feels really good. I was fantasizing about Cal_s cock all day at work today so when I got home I went in my drawer and pulled out my black toy. I wanted to fuck his cock so badly but knew Tommy wouldn_t let me have him back so soon. Tommy came in and saw me playing with myself and holding the black toy. He wasn_t very thrilled that I was thinking of a black cock again. I think It_s making him nervous because that_s all I talk about lately I asked him if he wanted to watch me fuck this black cock and he didn_t seem very interested so I knew I needed to get him aroused first. I stood up and did a slow strip tease for him with lots of dirty talk. His dick started getting hard through his shorts so I told him to pull it out so I could see it. I love looking at a real cock while I play with myself. I was getting so wet and wanted to cum so I fucked my pussy with the big black cock and then stroked Tommy_s dick and sucked it off into my mouth. Nothing better than a load of cum in my mouth while I_m getting fucked
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov12wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 363.82 MB
Duration : 00:16:16

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov12week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov12wk4bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER 5 - BBC

Description:
My daughter Mia has been getting a lot of action with the guys now that she_s staying with us which is fine but their usually my guys She told me she was going out with her girlfriends last night but when I peeked in the room she was laying in bed with my guy Sincere I decided to get in on the action so I crawled into bed with them and started giving him a blowjob. His big long black cock looked so sexy. I just couldn_t resist it or him He really turns me on and I couldn_t wait to have some fun with him again Mia ended up waking up and yelling at me. I told her she had fucked him last night and now it was my turn She wouldn_t leave us alone, she had to get in on it too. She sat on his face so he could lick her pussy. Then we were both taking turns stroking and sucking on his cock. Mia then got on his cock and fucked him good until she came. I then asked him to fuck me and he didn_t turn me down. I started off by riding his big cock too. It felt so good in my pussy I then turned around and fucked him by facing him. Hmmm, his hands squeezing my tits, and pinching my nipples really turned me on I then told him to fuck me from behind. He grabbed my ass and pushed his cock all the way in- balls deep. I was so excited he made me cum hard For the last position I got on my back and spread my legs wide open and let him dive right in I then told him to cum on my tits and he pulled out and shot his load all over me What a big load it was too Mia and I both tasted how good it was
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july13wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 589.43 MB
Duration : 00:26:24

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july13week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july13wk4-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- PUSSY SPREADING

Description:
I get a lot of requests from members asking me to do more videos where I_m spreading my pussy for the camera. I love being told what to do by my members so today I put on a sexy outfit and had Tommy get the camera out so he could film me spreading my pussy real wide. After I stripped out of my sexy outfit I bent over and spread my ass for the camera and then I laid back on the couch and spread my pussy real wide. I told Tommy to get a good close up of my pussy with my legs open wide because I wanted to make sure you guys got a good view of my pussy so you could jerk off while you_re looking at it. I love getting lots of hot cum shot inside me so I had Tommy jerk off while I was spreading my pussy for the camera and then when he was ready to cum I spread my pussy really wide and had him shoot all of his hot cum inside me. It was so hot watching all that cum shoot inside me. I love it when guys cum inside me like that. One of my crazy fantasies is to have three or four guys take turns shooting their cum inside me and try to get me pregnant.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar11wk4bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 76.99 MB
Duration : 00:11:30

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar11week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar11wk4bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE 2

Description:
This morning I texted my sexy gym guy and asked him if he_d come over and give me a mouthful. He came to the door with a doughnut and a big smile on his face. I felt so naughty but needed a quick fix from him. I told him we didn_t have much time as I unzipped his pants to pull out his big dick. I couldn_t wait to get my mouth on that and feel him cum for me again. This time I had a funny idea. After he shot out his big load I spit some of it into the donut and told him I wanted to save some for later. I know it sounds crazy but I like doing silly things like that When Tommy came home I had just poured myself a glass of milk and was going to enjoy my tasty treat. He wanted to know what was in the bag so I told him it was a doughnut and then he asked me why I didn_t get one for him. I had to think quick and say that someone at the office gave it to me. I then took a huge bite right in front of him. I had the naughtiest bad girl grin on my face. He didn_t know what I did but the look on my face said I was up to no good Ha, ha. Maybe I should have let him have a bit too
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb12wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 83.37 MB
Duration : 00:12:29

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:feb12week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb12wk2-clip4flash.3gp

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FACIAL FEST 3

Description:
I wanted to go do something fun today with Tommy and Jimmy but they weren_t in the mood to go anywhere today. So at first I thought that I would clean the house in order to keep myself busy but since I was a little horny today I thought that I would change into something sexy and then surprise them. So I got changed then came out and surprised them. They both got really excited and wanted to see me strip for them so I started taking my clothes off. Then I had them pull their pants down and stroke their cocks for me while I showed them my pussy and tits. I love it when guys pull their cocks out and jerk off for me. After they were nice and hard I went over and started jerking both of them off at the same time. Next I went and laid on the sofa chair, spread my legs open wide and had them stand next to me so I could jerk them off real good while they looked at my pussy. Then I sat up and went back and forth taking turns sucking on their big cocks. Its so hot having two big cock heads going in and out of my mouth. I tried putting both of their cocks in my mouth at the same time but I couldn_t fit them in. I really wanted them to shoot their cum in my mouth at the same time so I could mix all of their cum in my mouth and then swallow it. But since I couldn_t fit both of their cocks in my mouth at the same time I jerked them both off on my face instead. I love how much cum they both shoot out for me. My mouth was covered with thick white cum. I love feeling all that hot cum drip down my face. I didn_t get any cleaning done today, which sucks, but I_ll take a double facial over cleaning anytime.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar11wk2-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 151.81 MB
Duration : 00:22:40

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar11week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar11wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- OILED UP AND FUCKED

Description:
Today I put on a sexy black sling swim suit and had Tommy give me a baby oil massage. I started it off by teasing him and showing him my little swim suit. I poured baby oil all over me and rubbed it all in. My skin looked so smooth and shiny. Then Tommy came over and poured oil on my breasts and rubbed it all over my tits. He then poured it on my pussy and worked it all in, fingering my pussy and ass with the silky smooth oil. It felt so good and had me so turned on. As I spread my legs open my pussy lips parted showing all the pink inside me, I stroked his cock and made his dick get so hard. I then got on top of him and rode his cock really good. The silky oil made it easy to glide over his big cock. He then pulled out and stroked his cock shooting his cum all over my face and then got a spoon and drizzled the cum onto my waiting tongue. It was the best afternoon
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan12wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 131.68 MB
Duration : 00:19:39

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan12week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan12wk3-flash.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 20

Description:
After a long day of sucking cock I was still really horny so I put on a sexy black &amp red corset with stockings and heels. I wanted to have some fun with my big dildo and also make Tommy feel good. I stripped and teased Tommy with my big tits and then I spread my ass and pussy for him. I like making him wait for it I tell him to pull his cock out for me and he strokes it while I fuck my big toy. I get so turned on watching a guy stroke his cock for me I am fucking my big toy now and telling him to stroke his cock faster for me and then I can_t hold back anymore and I cum. I lick all the white creaminess off the toy and then I tell Tommy I want him to cum for me. He puts his dick in my face and strokes it while I talk dirty to him and he lets out a huge load all over my face and mouth I love the way his cum tastes It_s so good
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug12wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 72.3 MB
Duration : 00:10:46

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:aug12week2bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug12wk2bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- THE NYLON HOTEL

Description:
We were in Scottsdale on vacation and we went to several strip clubs while we were there. I put on this really sexy outfit that would have been great on stage if I decided to dance again- which I almost did I really got the urge to be on stage again when I saw all those sexy girls at Bourbon Street. I told Tommy to get in a chair so I could dance for him- that_s not all he wanted though So, I also let him fuck me. I really wanted his cock the whole time I was on his lap. I could feel him getting hard right underneath me. He shot out a huge load all over my tits and over my shoulder. I was covered in cum and I licked up every drop
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan07wk3-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 82.22 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:12:15

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan07wk3-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:jan07wk3-clip1high.mp4