Hotwiferio.com videos

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FACIAL FEST 2

Description:
I really love it when guys cum on my face and after receiving a double facial last week that_s all I_ve been thinking about. I told Tommy that I wanted to go to Jimmy_s house again today so that they both could cum on my face again. There_s just something about all that hot cum dripping down my face that drives me wild. So we drove over to Jimmy_s house and as soon as we got there I went and changed into a sexy outfit and then came out to the kitchen to surprise them. I started teasing them by sitting down and lifting up my skirt and my sweater so they could get a good look at my pussy and my tits. I love watching guys reactions when I lift up my skirt and they see that I don_t have any panties on. As soon as Jimmy saw my pussy he wanted to taste it so he got between my legs and ate me out while I jerked and sucked on Tommy_s cock. Next I sat in the chair and had them stand on both sides of me while I stroked their cocks at the same time. Then I squatted down next to their cocks and took turns blowing both of them. It was so hot having two big cocks right in my face like that. It makes me so wet just thinking about going back and forth with my mouth on those big cocks. They said that they both wanted to fuck me before they came so they stood me up and bent me over the chair and took turns fucking me. It felt so good having those big dicks in my pussy. I wanted to tell them to cum in my pussy so I could have a double cream pie but I opted for the double facial instead. I_ve always wanted to put two cocks inside my pussy at the same time and then have them both shoot their cum in me. So maybe I can talk them into doing that to me one of these times. After they took turns fucking me I got on my knees and sucked their cocks some more. I got so wet sucking those big cocks at the same time. I couldn_t wait to feel their hot cum drip down my face again. So first I jerked Jimmy_s cock off all over my face and then I had Tommy cum on top of Jimmy_s cum. There was cum everywhere. I was so turned on having that cum all over my face. I love mixing different guys cum together and then tasting it. It tasted so good. After they came I went and got cleaned up and then laid on Jimmy_s bed and had both of them suck on my tits while I used my vibrator to cum. I have so much fun playing with their cocks and I can_t wait to do it again.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 174.86 MB
Resolution : 320x178
Duration : 00:26:06

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar11week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar11wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 16

Description:
This morning I put on white pantyhose and a white bra with my nude heels. I then told Tommy to come into the bedroom. I wanted to play with my big toy and I wanted to make him watch. I really enjoy teasing him and making him hard. I wanted him to stroke his big cock for me while I played with my pussy. I pulled my pantyhose down around my ass and spread my cheeks so he could see my holes. I then spread it even further so he could see my pink pussy and my ass pucker. He enjoys watching me do this and as I turned around I noticed a long stream of pre-cum hanging down his leg. Hmm, this got me so excited I then took his big cock in my mouth and sucked on him while my pussy was spread open. I stroked him for a while and then I got his cock really close to my mouth and stroked it off until a huge load of cum shot into my mouth. It was so much that it coated my throat. I stuck my tongue out and showed what was left and then swallowed it all.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july12wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 80.71 MB
Resolution : 320x180
Duration : 00:12:04

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july12week2bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july12wk2bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- TABOO TALK 5

Description:
I had just finished my workout and went into the living room to stretch. I didn_t realize Billy was in there reading on the chair. I was naked and started stretching and he got upset because I was distracting him. I told him to keep reading and that I wouldn_t bother him. I kept stretching doing my lunges, cobra stretch, quad &amp inner thigh stretch. I then turned around and sat Indian style stretching out my inner thighs and I looked over at him and noticed he was looking at me with a smile on his face and his dick sticking out of his shorts. I apologized for being in the room naked and making him feel uncomfortable. I told him I could make it up to him by making him feel good. He agreed so I started teasing him even more- spreading my ass and then pussy for him. I asked him to cum on my so he got over top of me and shot a big heavy load all over my face
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec12wk3bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 418.22 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:32

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec12week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec12wk3bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- FOOT FETISH

Description:
Jimmy was over at my house today and since he_s been asking me to give him a footjob for a while now I thought I would finally surprise him with one today. So I came out with my heels on and walked around for him. Then I got on the couch and had him take my heels off so he could play with my feet. He asked me if he could pull his cock out and rub it on my feet and I of course said yes. So he took his hard cock out and I rubbed my tiny feet all over it. I felt so good rubbing my toes all over his hard cock. He told me that he really wanted to cum on the soles of my feet so he had me turn over and put my feet in the air while he jerked off on them. Then he shot his cum all over the bottoms of my feet. I_ve never had a guy do that before and I_m really surprised how much it turned me on. I_m glad that I found someone who likes to do as many kinky things as I do. I_d really like to find about ten more guys like Jimmy who all want to do kinky things to me too.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar11wk3bonus-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 74.45 MB
Duration : 00:11:06

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar11week3bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar11wk3bonus-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BIG BRAZILIAN BOOBS

Description:
I was on the floor stretching in a one piece body stocking when Tommy came in to see what I was up to. The crotchless stocking was really turning him on especially when I spread my legs to stretch out my inner thighs. It didn_t take to long before Tommy_s dick got- and then I got on my knees to suck on it and that started everything He kept fingering my wet pussy to make it easier for him to slide his cock in. He got on the floor with me and fucked me until I came and then stood over me and shot out a huge load all over me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar08wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 119.7 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:17:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mar08wk2-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:mar08wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- MOUTHFUL OF CUM

Description:
This week I had some fun telling Tommy about my last rendezvous I had with a friend this weekend. I even started showing him how I slowly undressed for this guy. He loves how turned on I get when I_m with other guys and his cock gets incredibly hard I loved sucking and stroking his cock and almost making him cum but stopping each time just before that happened My pussy was so wet and excited After I made Tommy cum in my face I told him I didn_t finish my whole story and that I left some things out. He wasn_t too happy about hearing this so instead of yelling at me and fighting all day and maybe the next day he decided to punish me right then and there by squirting in my mouth. This was something he had never done before, usually I get tied up or spanked so I was very surprised that he wanted to humiliate me by squirting on me. I actually found it very erotic and told him later that I want him to start doing that to me more often. He said that it was supposed to humiliate and that I wasn_t suppose to like it but that has always been my problem, I tend to like all the crazy things when it comes to sex.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep10wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 145.25 MB
Duration : 00:21:40

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:sep10week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep10wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 2

Description:
I really like to play with my big cock dildo while I watch a guy jerk off for me. I like to get started by putting something really sexy on like my hot pink &amp black stocking &amp garter set. When I feel sexy I start getting really wet while I think of you stroking your cock for me. The big head going in and out of my pussy turns me on so much I like spreading my pussy wide and watching it go deep inside me. I get so creamy wet and my nipples get so hard as I_m pulling and pinching them. I can easily cum this way and just thinking about your big cock pushes me over the edge
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr12wk1bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 82.72 MB
Duration : 00:12:21

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr12week1bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr12wk1bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- DIRTY LITTLE THREESOME

Description:
This week I met Cody again for some fun at his hotel room. His girlfriend was visiting for the weekend but he said she had gone out to the mall and wouldn_t be back for a while and that I could come over for a quickie. We were on the bed kissing and he was fingering me when his girlfriend walked into the room to get her wallet. We were both pretty freaked out but she didn_t seem too upset, she even decided to join us on the bed. She said she loves being with other girls and that I was really pretty so she didn_t mind that I was playing with her boyfriend. We all three went at it on the bed taking turns. I loved licking her sweet little pussy and she really got me going when it was her turn to lick my pussy It ended up being really fun for all of us and Cody couldn_t hold his cum anymore so he shot it inside her pussy
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may12wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 147.14 MB
Duration : 00:21:58

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:may12week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may12wk2-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CREAM PIE HOUSEWIFE

Description:
This week I wore a school girl plaid skirt, and bobby socks. I really wanted to please you guys and have you cum for me. I love knowing your there playing along with me
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : sep07wk4-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 112.56 MB
Duration : 00:16:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sep07wk4-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:sep07wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 6 WITH MARCO

Description:
This week I held another cock audition for my site. A fan named Marco sent me an e-mail and said that he wanted to audition so I asked him to send me some pictures. He sent me a couple pictures of his huge dick and I got so excited that I immediately set up a shoot with him that day. I put on a sexy outfit and waited for him to arrive. He called and said he was running ten minutes late and since I was so horny and I couldn_t wait to suck on his cock I had Tommy pull his cock out so I could play with it until Marco arrived. Once Marco arrived I brought him over to the couch so I could get close to him. One of my favorite things to do to my fans is to rub their cocks through their pants while I_m getting to know them for the first time. I have found that its a great way to break the ice and ease their tension. Once I felt his cock get hard in his pants I knew that he was starting to relax and that we were going to have a good time. We kissed for a minute and I got so wet that I had to take my panties off. So I stood up and showed him my body while I stripped out of my panties. Then I pulled his cock out of his shorts and started stroking it and sucking on it. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of his cock. He had such a huge dick. It was so big and thick and it felt great in my mouth. Then I had him finger my pussy while I stroked him real hard. I love getting my pussy fingered while I_m stroking a huge cock. So I grabbed his balls with one hand and stroked him hard with my other one until he shot his cum out for me. He screamed so loud for me that I couldn_t believe it. It was such a turn on hearing him scream while I was making him cum. That_s the kind of result a woman like me wants to get. It meant that I did a great job and when it comes to jerking guys off I take my job very serious and I want to be the best. After he came I told him that I was still turned on and that I wanted him to come back and fuck me sometime so I could feel his thick cock inside me. He said okay so I made plans for him to come back next week. I_m so excited I can hardly wait.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec10wk4-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 101.41 MB
Duration : 00:15:06

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:dec10week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec10wk4-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CLEAN MY PIPE

Description:
I_ve had so many people working on my house lately Today the handyman was here doing a bunch of repairs. I walked into the bathroom to finish getting ready but he was still in there working under the sink. I told him he was in my way and that I needed to get ready for work. He said he couldn_t move because he was in the middle of tightening the pipes. I apologized to him for the way I was dressed and when he looked up he hit his head. He said he didn_t mind if I just got ready while he was in there so I stood over him and finished what I needed to do. While I was doing that I glanced down and saw him stroking his cock. He had his cock out of his pants I couldn_t believe it I asked him why his cock was out and he said that I was really turning him on. He thought I was really sexy and his big cock was turning me on so I asked him if he wanted me to help him with that and he asked me to suck on his cock. I got down on my knees and took it in my mouth. I then stroked it and told him that we should go into the bedroom. He followed me in there, got undressed and came on the bed with me. We started making out while I was stroking his cock, he was touching and feeling my body. He took my bra off and began sucking on my tits. He then took my panties off and licked me. I told him to get my pussy real wet so that I might want to fuck him. He obliged me and we ended up fucking on my bed. I got on top of him first and then he got on top of me. I needed a big cock so bad today and was glad he was there to give it to me I know I_m a bad wife but I can help it. I then told him to fuck me from behind. I wanted to cum like that and he didn_t disappoint me. I got his cock all nice and creamy. I then jerked him off and rubbed his cock on my pussy. He let out a huge load right onto my spread pink pussy.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr13wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 521.6 MB
Duration : 00:23:12

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr13week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr13wk3-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM FED MILF

Description:
I was sitting at the table counting my money when my husband came into the room. He asked me how work went and I told him it went great. I earned some extra cash today too I then proceeded to tell my hubby all about my day. I had a great time with Jay. We met at his house for lunch while his wife was at work. I then stood up to show my hubby what I wore for my client. I showed him my silky smooth grey stockings and lifted up my grey skirt and top. I then told him that he_s an attractive older distinguished guy, who reminds me of Paul Newman. I_ve been seeing him for a while and each time I do something different for him. I don_t want him to get bored of me like many men get with their wives I came into his home office and walked around his desk flirting and teasing him with my eyes. I then casually sat on his desk in front of him and put my leg up on his chair revealing my silky panties to match my silky stockings. He then ran his hand down my leg and grazed my panties with his fingers. I slid my pumps off and rubbed my foot on his crotch so I could feel how hard he was getting. I knew he wanted me now but I was going to make him wait a little longer. I kept teasing him with my stockings until his cock was amazingly hard. I then stood up and put my ass in his face and lifted up my skirt and pulled my thong panties off. He then put his hands around my waist and stuck his face in my ass. I spread my cheeks and let him lick my ass. He did this for a long time putting his tongue in my hole as I kept spreading it more and more. My ass was so wet He then slid his fingers inside my ass and licked while he fucked my ass with his fingers. I was enjoying it so much that I didn_t realize he had pulled his cock out and slid it inside me. It didn_t even hurt going in it just felt so good. He expertly played with my clit and fucked my ass until I had the best orgasm It felt amazing He then came in my ass and I told him to lick me clean and he did This made my husband angry and very jealous because I never let him fuck my ass anymore He was so jealous that after he shot a big load of cum on me he grabbed a spoon and made it scoop up all his cum and eat it until it was all gone.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov11wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 104.65 MB
Duration : 00:15:36

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov11week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov11wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BOY MEETS MILF

Description:
This week I got to be with another one of my members I am so excited to see all you good looking guys that want to be on my site with me I had talked with him before in emails but never met him. I was a little nervous cuz he was so cute I really had fun with him
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec08wk3-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 158.64 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:23:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec08wk3-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 5

Description:
I woke up very horny this morning and since I was all alone I decided to set up the camera so you guys could watch me. I first put on a sexy nightie and some stockings and heels and got out a nice big dildo to fuck. I enjoy masturbating in the bathroom sometimes because it reminds me of my high school days when that was the only place I could get some privacy. I also like being on the floor becasue it feels so dirty and turns me on when I_m being a little nympho. My pussy was already wet so I kept fingering myself to feel my warm hole around them. I feel so naughty playing with myself especially since I know you will get to watch me. When I stuck the big dildo inside me my pussy hugged the cock and wanted it real deep. I kept pushing it as far as it would go and then played with my clit until I had a great orgasm I hope you guys came for me too I love getting all your pictures and videos Turns me on so much
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr12wk4bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 75.39 MB
Duration : 00:11:14

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr12week4bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr12wk4bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 2 WITH IVAN

Description:
This week I auditioned a second guy named Ivan. He had never done this before but told me he was really excited to meet me and wanted to be my new playmate. I stripped and teased for him at first and then I pulled his dick out of his pants. He quickly got turned on and I thought he was going to cum right away so I slowed things down. I lead him downstairs to the living room but on the way down I stopped on the stairs and began sucking on his dick again. I really liked how responsive he was. I almost got him to cum but stopped again and lead him to the couch. On the couch I got on my side and sucked on his dick until he shot out a nice load for me After he shot his load he asked me when he could play with me again and I told him I would let him know but I am a little hesitant to use him again because he was a little to camera shy. I really want to find a guy who knows how to take charge during our shoots but I just cant seem to find that in anyone. What should I do? Stop the auditions or keep going? Please let me know.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july10wk1-clip1high(1).mp4
File Size : 142.58 MB
Duration : 00:21:16

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:july10week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july10wk1-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 6

Description:
When I got home from the office this afternoon I was still wearing my two piece skirt and jacket with stockings and heels. I was going to take a bath but decided to get myself off first. I pulled out a nice big black dildo to fuck and brought it into the living room. My pussy had been wet all day so I sat on big black dick and it slid right in. I like feeling it tight in my pussy pushing on all sides. When I slide up and down on it turns me on so much. I then laid on my back and fucked it while rubbed my clit until I came. I even got my husband excited because after I came he had his dick already out. I asked him if he wanted me to get him off and he nodded yes. I stroked it, sucked on it and then he got over top of me and laid his big balls on my head. His dick just dangling in front of my face. I stroked it harder and harder letting out a nice big load onto my face
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : apr12wk5bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 136.74 MB
Duration : 00:20:27

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:apr12week5bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:apr12wk5bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- I LOVE MY DILDO 12

Description:
This is my last day in my Arizona pool. The sun is blazing hot and the water feels amazing I_m rubbing oil all over me so I can get a golden tan and I can_t resist touching my nipples and pussy. I take my bikini off and then lay on the mat. The water feel so nice on my back and my pussy starts to tingle when I feel the water touching it and the sun beating down on me. I start fingering myself, my pussy feels so tight and moist. I can_t wait to put that big cock inside me. I lube it up first, spread my legs and insert it in. I love how it feels inside me. I rub my clit and fuck my pussy until I have a nice orgasm. It feels amazing I then go for a swim and then towel myself off and go inside.
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june12wk2bonus-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 72.06 MB
Duration : 00:10:47

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june12week2bonus_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:june12wk2bonus-clip3hd.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- BURIED IN CREAM

Description:
I got a new black &amp gold bustier that I wanted to wear for Tommy. It felt good on me and turned me on as soon as I put it on for him. I was excited to have him touch me and to feel his cock in my mouth. I really wanted him to fuck me so I got on the carpet and spread my legs. He entered me and fucked me several ways before cumming in and on my pussy. It felt so good I put my fingers in my pussy and licked up all the cum- it was a bit of my cum and lots of his
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan07wk2-clip1high.3gp
File Size : 86.58 MB
Duration : 00:12:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jan07wk2-clip1high.mp4
Flyfiles Video:jan07wk2-clip1high.mp4

Micaliol

Hotwiferio.com- CUM ON MY FEET - TABOO

Description:
When Billy came into the living room I was putting on my stockings and getting ready to play with myself. I really like to wear sexy lingerie and stockings to put me in the mood to play. Billy asks me what I_m doing and as I_m talking to him I notice his boner is poking out his pants. I ask him if he wants to watch me play with myself but he seems shy and resistant but I tell him that I know he wants to because his hard on is getting bigger and its leaking through his shorts. He_s embarrassed now but decides he does want to stay and watch me. I tell him to sit down and pull his dick out for me while I strip and tease him. He doesnt hesitate and is stroking his meat for me. It_s really getting me excited so I_m undressing, showing him my breasts and rubbing my hairy pussy while I see his cock get bigger and bigger. I take out my big kong dong and start sucking on it, getting it real wet so I can fit it in my pussy. I tease him even more by getting on my back with my legs spread open, I slide the big kong dong inside me. Taking it in as far as it will go and pulling it out again to show my pink pussy hole. After I cum I lick all the cum off the dong and I tell Billy to come closer to me so I can stroke his big cock. I then begin sucking on his cock talking it all in my mouth. I keep sucking on him until he gets ready to cum and then I tell him to cum on my pink toes and feet. He lets out a huge load all over my feet. They are all covered in cum
Model:
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov13wk1-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 542.74 MB
Duration : 00:24:17

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:nov13week1_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: