Lostbetsgames.com videos

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Torange with Stefanie and SarahBeth

Description:
The last time Stefanie joined us at LostBets.com, she spanked Tobis ass after beating her at Strtp Foosball, and then proceeded to get her own butt metaphorically spanked by losing game after game after game after game to her. After a shellacking like that, Stefanie was a bit reluctant to come back for more, but so many of you have asked to see more of her that with a little sweet talk I was able to convince her. Joining her is newbie SarahBeth, who was a bit nervous about doing this. Ive gotta see if I have any outtakes of her talking before the games began. When she gets nervous, she talks, and boy, did she talk.

The game itself was a blowout. One of the players was not good at all under pressure.Since the game involved a newbie, I went with a standard introductory forfeit, with the winner getting to pose and photograph the loser however she likes. The winner was a little nervous too, and had trouble holding the camera steady. But she did get some nice close-ups. She made the loser spread out her pussy lips and her butt cheeks for some of those nice close-ups.
Model:
Stefanie, SarahBeth
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-625-Strip-Torange-with-Stefanie-and-SarahBeth-HD.mp4
File Size : 306.71 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:50

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-625-Strip-Torange-with-Stefanie-and-SarahBeth-HD.mp4 - 306.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Whipped Cream Race with Kylie and Addie ft. Ashley, Conor, Mouna, and Richard

Description:
So heres some of my deft marketing skills: this episode sucks. Seriously. The game is terrible, and the forfeit is nearly painful. Its the worst two-on-one forfeit Ive ever seen. There is one reason and one reason only to buy this clip: it is probably the last chance well have to see Ashley, Addie, and Mouna, three of our most popular girls. Itll also definitely your last chance to see Kylie if for some reason you want to. Im not going to bother hiding the spoiler: she loses, and she sucks, and not in a good way.

Lets start with the game: Whipped Cream Race. The two losers of the last game start off naked, and their bare tits are covered with whipped cream, which the other two girls have to lick off. Whoever finishes last is the loser, who gets taken by Richard and Conor. Its not a bad idea, but we should have had the girls lie on their backs rather than standing since the cream had a hard time staying on. There was no way of making sure that each girl got the same amount of cream, and no fair way of determining the winner. Plus, Addie is lactose-intolerant, so we let her spit rather than swallow, which put her at an unfair advantage.

But hey, you get to see two hot girls getting their tits licked by one hot girl and one trailer trainwreck.

The game lasts all of 3 minutes. The nominal loser was Kylie, but if you ask me, the real losers were Richard and Conor. Poor bastards. This 13-minute video was cut down from over 40 minutes of raw footage, most of which involved the guys frantically trying to get themselves aroused for this skank. She starts by giving Richard a bad blowjob while Conor fucks her from behind, closes his eyes, and does it for Old Glory. As Kylies ass jiggles like a lava lamp, the BJ becomes her just holding Richard_s flaccid penis firmly between her pursed lips. Not only is she really bad at sex, but shes also got some bad tattoos. Shes got a whole section of Halloween-themed tattoos, including a bat, a jack-o-lantern, and a witch in a graveyard with broomsticks. Theres a spider on her shoulder, but I think its unrelated. She also has a Bettie Page lookalike riding what I think is supposed to be a rocket but looks like a vibrator with a lightbulb on top. I smell major regrets in her old age if she makes it that far.

During the time the dudes were trying to get hard, Mouna fluffed Richard with an expert blowjob. Kylie could take lessons from her. The footage is included for anyone who wants to see Mouna with a dick in her mouth, which I think is just about everyone. It ends with Conors penis begrudgingly squirting on Kylies back. Ashley cheers and somebody else says it was hot, but Im 99% sure they were both being sarcastic.
Model:
Ashley, Mouna, Addie, Conor, Richard, Kylie
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-595a-Strip-Whip-Cream-Race-with-Kylie-and-Mouna-VS-Ashley-and-Addie-ft-Richard-and-Conor-HD.mp4
File Size : 297.25 MB
Duration : 00:12:28

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-595a-Strip-Whip-Cream-Race-with-Kylie-and-Mouna-VS-Ashley-and-Addie-ft-Richard-and-Conor-HD.mp4 - 297.3 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Dice with Chels and Dee

Description:
Dee is back to face off against towering Amazon Chels. Seriously, I would not like to meet her in a dark alley. She could easily kick my ass. Anyway, its a simple game of Strip Dice, with the added twist that the clothes come off in random order. Each player has a deck of cards with her opponents clothing, from which she must draw when she loses a round. The winner gets to strip that piece of clothing from the loser.

Both girls have really big tits, and when they lose their bras the winner picks them up and examines them, announcing their cup sizes. Chelss bra is so big, in fact, that Dee can wear it as a dress. The game lasts about ten minutes, and its a close one.

The loser of the game gets securely strapped down to the bed and the winner gets to sit on her face and vibrate her helpless pussy with a wand massager. After making sure the straps are nice and tight the winner takes her seat and gets to work. The losers cries are muffled by the winners twat on her face. Her pussy gets wet as her body jerks and she struggles in vain to get free. Her nipples get stiff as rocks as shes forced to cum, hard and loud. The smirking winner walks off, leaving the loser still strapped to the bed, breathless and exhausted.
Model:
Dee, Chels
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-640-Strip-Dice-with-Chels-and-Dee-HD.mp4
File Size : 399.22 MB
Duration : 00:16:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-640-Strip-Dice-with-Chels-and-Dee-HD.mp4 - 399.2 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Battlestrip with Ashley and Candle

Description:
Ashley and Candle are two of my most dynamic and hottest players. They_re both overflowing with personality and the camera loves _em. I figured that the two of them would hit it off great and putting them together would be a good idea. What do you think, was I right?They play the new version of Battlestrip, first trying to sink each other_s ships (and take each other_s clothes), then trying to rescue their captured man to end the game. The loser of this one gets hit with a forfeit we_ve never used before. In honor of Candle, the winner lights a few candles then drip the hot was all over the loser_s naked body. Ouch.Need a spoiler? C_mon, do you really? They_re both awesome, and seeing either of them lose (and either of them win) would be a treat.
Model:
Ashley, Candle
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-239-Battlestrip-with-Ashley-and-Candle-HD.mp4
File Size : 840.45 MB
Duration : 00:36:53

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-239-Battlestrip-with-Ashley-and-Candle-HD.mp4 - 840.4 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Darts with Ashton and Mia

Description:
Here_s another bit of long-lost footage featuring the first two girls ever to play here. It_s a simple game of darts, with the loser getting a few good swats on the ass with a strap.Need a spoiler?
Model:
Amber, Mia, Ashton, ashto
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-B011-Strip-Darts-with-Ashton-and-Mia-HD.mp4
File Size : 184.32 MB
Duration : 00:08:09

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-B011-Strip-Darts-with-Ashton-and-Mia-HD.mp4 - 184.3 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip High Card with Chels and Dee

Description:
Every LostBets.com girl is unique in her own way, but Chels is in a class all her own. If you like em big, if you like em tough, Chels is the girl for you. On the other hand, if you like em with short red hair and big racks, Dee is probably more to your taste. So far, Dee has been forced to expose herself and then masturbate while everybody watched, and shes just dying to get some payback

Its a simple game of Strip High Card. The winner of each round gets to take a piece of clothing off the loser, which leads to some interesting taunting. If you ever find yourself in a game like this, be wary of being nice and letting your opponent keep the essentials covered until the end. Your kindness may not be reciprocated, as one of the girls learns the hard way. Before a player loses her panties, first she gets a back wedgie and then a front wedgie, which makes it almost a relief when the panties finally come off. Do you know how I said that Chels was strong and tough? That means that when it comes to wedgies, she can both take it AND dish it out. Kind of unfair, really.

The loser gets one solid barehanded spank for each round she lost. First, though, the winner attaches a nifty little vibrating device to the loser. Its got a stubby little penis that sticks into her twat and a butterfly that buzzes her clit, and its held in place with leg straps. And its activated by remote control, which the winner demonstrates by turning it on and making the loser flush. She leaves it on, buzzing away, while she carefully counts the number of rounds they played. There she starts spanking, each swat making the losers ass (and everything else) jiggle like gelatin. Between spanks she plays with the remote control, experimenting with its different settings as the loser squirms. And the loser had best get used to the vibrator since she has to wear it all through the next game, while I work the remote. We fade out as the winner waves goodbye as the loser is bent over, the vibrator pulsing rhythmically inside her.
Model:
Dee, Chels
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-638-Strip-High-Card-with-Chels-and-Dee-HD.mp4
File Size : 377.61 MB
Duration : 00:15:49

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-638-Strip-High-Card-with-Chels-and-Dee-HD.mp4 - 377.6 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Stripscotch with Kimberly and Candle

Description:
These two girls return again to play a new game. One that involves a lot of hopping, and bouncing.We_ve had a lot of fairly hardcore forfeits lately, so here_s a relatively tame and silly one to balance things out: the loser has to fellate a hot . No skinny little wiener here... this is a full quarter-pound _ beef kosher frank.The banter is great. The video quality, however, isn_t... this was me experimenting with a new camera and doing a lousy job of it. The focus is, well, nonexistent. Sorry _bout that. Hope you like the game anyway.
Model:
Candle, Kimberly
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-122-Stripscotch-with-Kimberly-and-Candle-HD.mp4
File Size : 252.13 MB
Duration : 00:14:41

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-122-Stripscotch-with-Kimberly-and-Candle-HD.mp4 - 252.1 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Stripscotch with RyAnne and Lily

Description:
We first met RyAnne when Lily talked her into an ill-fated game of Mogadishu against you, the viewer. The two return to play their first game against each other.The game is Stripscotch. They played with fairly strict rules, with even the slightest touch of a foot to the outside of a circle meant a loss. The clothes came off quickly. The winner gets to put the loser through a very revealing calisthenics routine.Be advised that both of these girls have full bushes, and one of _em is downright hairy. If this isn_t your thing you might want to pass. If it is your thing, come on in
Model:
Lily, RyAnne
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-219-Stripscotch-with-RyAnne-and-Lily-HD.mp4
File Size : 338.59 MB
Duration : 00:14:44

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-219-Stripscotch-with-RyAnne-and-Lily-HD.mp4 - 338.6 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip High Card with AngieJo, Jennie, and Cora

Description:
Now return these three amateurs: mature Cora, voluptuous big-booty AngieJo, and Johnnys ex-girlfriends friend Jenny. Its a simple game of Strip High Card, except the clothes come off in random order. Each girl has a small deck of cards with her clothing on them, and when she loses a round, she has to draw a card and strip off that garment.

The winners get to draw all over the loser with markers, and right away, they go for the tits. The loser gets a smiley face drawn on her ass, with one eye on each cheek. Ive found that when I give girls they creative freedom to draw whatever they want, the loser invariably ends up with one or more dicks on her body, and this was no exception. The winners have fun decorating the loser, and when theyre done, she gets a well-earned round of applause.
Model:
Cora, AngieJo, Jennie
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-635-Strip-High-Card-with-AngieJo-Jennie-and-Cora-HD.mp4
File Size : 601.59 MB
Duration : 00:25:13

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-635-Strip-High-Card-with-AngieJo-Jennie-and-Cora-HD.mp4 - 601.6 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Fuck-It with Asia M, Samantha, and Dixie

Description:
Asia M is a girl we picked up in an elevator who thought LostBetsGames sounded cool and was eager to give it a try. We pair her up with Samantha and Dixie for a game of Strip Fuck-It. Two losers. They have to lie next to each other on the bed and fuck themselves with glass dildos while the winner gloats and watches the show
Model:
Asia M, Samantha, Dixie
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-B055-Strip-Fuck-it-with-Asia-M-Samantha-and-Dixie-HD.mp4
File Size : 352.32 MB
Duration : 00:15:32

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-B055-Strip-Fuck-it-with-Asia-M-Samantha-and-Dixie-HD.mp4 - 352.3 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Shockinaw with Anneliese, Kevin, and Krystal

Description:
Ah, Shockinaw. The game where if youre not fast enough, you get an electric shock. I used to feel guilty about subjecting my players to this, but Ive gotten over it. In this case, one of the players turned out to be very bad at the game and was totally pwned. In a scant 4 minutes, one of the players is completely naked, while the other two havent lost a damned thing.

But if you wanted to see the other players naked too, thats fine, since they strip down for the forfeit: the losers body becomes the property of the winners, to use as they see fit. And the short game makes for a long forfeit as the winners have their way. By the way, if youre one of those who try to avoid spoilers before watching an episode, you should probably stop reading now, since itll be impossible to describe the forfeit without spoiling at least whether the loser was male or female.

So Kevin starts the forfeit by kindly licking the losers pussy while the winning girl fondles her tits. But its not long before the loser is the one going down on Kevins dick, and getting her ass fondled as well. Then shes getting pounded from behind while being made to lick the winners pussy. (The winner seems to be chewing gum while all of this is happening. Violet Beauregard, eat your heart out.) They move to a seated cowgirl position while the winning girl rubs the losers clit and sucks on her tits before standing above her to get her pussy licked while the loser is bouncing on Kevins cock. Then shes getting fucked on her back while the winning girl rides her face. Then doggie style with more pussy licking, but the winning girls needs get sadly neglected as the loser loses herself to pleasure from the fucking. Shes laid on her back, spread wide, and fucked hard and deal as she cries out uncontrollably, before getting her tits splashed with cum.
Model:
Kevin, Krystal, Anneliese
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-576-Strip-Shockinaw-with-Anneliese-with-Kevin-and-Krystal-HD.mp4
File Size : 523.01 MB
Duration : 00:21:50

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-576-Strip-Shockinaw-with-Anneliese-with-Kevin-and-Krystal-HD.mp4 - 523.0 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip High Card with Raven and Alan

Description:
So I was going through old footage, finding material that I hadn_t published to make B-sides out of, when I came across this long-lost game. How I managed to overlook it I_m not sure, but here it is.Raven and Alan play a simple game of high card. And the loser has to give oral sex to the winner. Nice.
Model:
Raven, Alan
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-B008-Strip-High-Card-with-Raven-and-Alan-HD.mp4
File Size : 282.87 MB
Duration : 00:12:31

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-B008-Strip-High-Card-with-Raven-and-Alan-HD.mp4 - 282.9 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip High Card with Lydia, Cass, and Avi (ft. Dante and Thomas)

Description:
Spunky Avi. Petite Cass, with her enormous (if obviously fake) tits. Tall and curvy Lydia. All three are back to play a simple game of Strip High Card. Dante and Thomas watch with interest since they get to take the two losers as they see fit.

The winner of each game gets to take a piece of clothing from the loser. One hapless girl ends up losing four times in a row and is left stark naked, just like that. If you do the math, that leaves over 20 minutes for the forfeit.

The boys each pick a loser, and the girls take their clothes off before warming them up with a couple of blowjobs. We gave the winner a camera to hold to record all the juicy details, and she did a good job, capturing some great (and explicit) closeups.

Dante keeps his loser in his favorite position: doggy style. As the winner walks by with her camera, he flashes her a huge cheese-eating grin. Thomas, on the other hand, sits comfortably and makes his loser sit on his dick and ride him cowgirl style, then reverse cowgirl, then he screws her doggy style, side-by-side with Dante. It looks kinda like a horse race, with jockeys urging their mounts to higher speeds.

Dante finally tries something other than doggy style, receiving a little head before getting ridden by his own cowgirl. Thomas gets creative, spooning his girl and fucking her from behind while she frigs her own clit. In the end, they decide to finish with a mini-bukkake and jerk off in the girls faces. That was the plan, but the girls cant resist lending a hand. Or a few hands and a mouth, to be precise. Cocks are jerked. Balls are licked. Clits are rubbed. And the winner captures it all on film.

Sadly, despite the best efforts of the girls and himself, Thomas is unable to cum. Thats not uncommon with amateur men, who sometimes find that achieving orgasm while cameras roll. So dont feel bad, Thomas. It happens to lots of guys the first time. And it wasnt a total loss anyway, as Dante (or, as I like to call him, Old Faithful) has enough to paint both their faces. The video finishes with a 3-minute scene of the girls showering the gunk off their faces.
Model:
Avi, Lydia, Cass
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-587-Strip-High-Card-with-Lydia-Cass-and-Avi-ft-Dante-and-Thomas-HD.mp4
File Size : 708.47 MB
Duration : 00:29:34

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-587-Strip-High-Card-with-Lydia-Cass-and-Avi-ft-Dante-and-Thomas-HD.mp4 - 708.5 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Earth and Fire with Nancy, Dylan, and Carmen

Description:
Wild Dylan is back with her Latina BFF Carmen, sporting her new blue hair. Theyre joined by their friend Nancy to play a sexy game with a painful forfeit.

File this one under unclear on the concept. If youre new here and arent familiar with the game of Earth and Fire, the whole point is to force one of your opponents to orgasm. Two players are chosen randomly to spend a fixed amount of time stimulating the other to try to make her cum until time expires, then the cycle repeats with slightly more time for the two players on offense to attack their victim. Clearly, the best strategy is to work the victim fast and hard to try to push her over the edge as quickly as possible. These three just didnt seem to get it and did each other slowly and tenderly despite me interrupting them more than once to explain the game. Plus, they kept hitting Marvin (the device that chooses the victim and keeps the time) so hard that hed reset. Oh well. At least we get to see three cute girls having sex with each other, and they do use their mouths and tongues on each other.

The loser gets her ass whooped by the winners, which Id think would make the girls take the game seriously, but no. The losers pussy pokes out from between her legs as she bends over to receive her punishment, first with a spatula and the with our wooden paddles. The loser, with her now-red ass, shows really poor sportsmanship, retaliating by spanking the winners. The loser and a winner ended up chasing each other around the room with paddles until we had to tell them to put them down before somebody got injured.
Model:
Nancy, Dylan, Carmen
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-627-Strip-Earth-and-Fire-with-Nancy-Dylan-and-Carmen-HD.mp4
File Size : 476.86 MB
Duration : 00:20:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-627-Strip-Earth-and-Fire-with-Nancy-Dylan-and-Carmen-HD.mp4 - 476.9 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Spin-the-Bottle with Addie, Candle, Malloy, Chuck, and Simon

Description:
It_s a three-girl, two-man game of spin-the-bottle, withthe loser having to do whatever the winners want.Thebottle spins, andthe clothes come off. The loser is Candle. What does she have to do?
Model:
Candle
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-B039-Strip-Spin-the-Bottle-with-Addie-Candle-Malloy-Chuck-and-Simon-HD.mp4
File Size : 463.52 MB
Duration : 00:20:30

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-B039-Strip-Spin-the-Bottle-with-Addie-Candle-Malloy-Chuck-and-Simon-HD.mp4 - 463.5 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Jester with Isobel and Esther

Description:
Two games for the price of one Well... sort of, anyway.

These two girls are lovers, and honestly, they weren_t all that concerned about losing. The forfeit was that the loser would have to give the winner a sensual naked massage, which was a prospect neither one of them looked at with dread.

After massaging the winner, the loser challenged the winner to a rematch, promising to suck the winner_s toes if she lost again.

If you want to see girls who are apprehensive about losing and are trembling and nervous as they disrobe for the camera, honestly, this one ain_t for you.

If you want to see two cute lezzies having fun, give this one a whirl.
Model:
Candle, Isobel, Graham, Kitty
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-096-Strip-Jester-with-Isobel-and-Esther-HD.mp4
File Size : 486.28 MB
Duration : 00:28:23

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-096-Strip-Jester-with-Isobel-and-Esther-HD.mp4 - 486.3 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Body Shots with Tessa and Zodiac ft. Belle

Description:
You might recall that back in Episode 634, the loser got strapped to the Greyjoy Cross for ticking, and she had to remain there for the next game while the winners shot at her. Well, that was Belle, and now she gets to be the target as Zodiac and Tessa take aim. Tessa is still wearing the remote-controlled vibrator which I was controlling, so if you notice her squealing from time to time, thats why.

Targets are drawn on Belles body for the losers to shoot at. The girls are wearing shirts, bras, panties, and stockings but no bottoms, and since I make the rules I told them that stockings have to come off last. Since we didnt have a foul line for the girls to shoot behind, the rule was that their butts had to touch the wall as they shot. For the sake of safety, Belle was wearing safety goggles, plus there was a penalty for hitting her above the neck. This doesnt stop one of the girls (whos a terrible shot) from hitting her in the face multiple times. Understandably, Belle is terrified as she stares down the barrels of their nerf guns. She directly threatens me and the rest of the LostBets.com crew for putting her in this position. The other girls are unsympathetic and laugh at her pain.

She pleads for mercy as Belle is released from the cross and both she and the winner strap on. They spank her and taunt her, telling her that shes soon to be a sore loser, then they make her go down on all fours as they prepare to give her the business. Sadly, the winner is not very experienced with having her own dick and has trouble finding the hole. And its not like the latex cock has any nerve endings so she mostly winds up just pumping away between the losers thighs.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-639-Strip-Body-Shots-with-Zodiac-and-Tessa-ft-Belle-HD.mp4
File Size : 590.69 MB
Duration : 00:24:45

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-639-Strip-Body-Shots-with-Zodiac-and-Tessa-ft-Belle-HD.mp4 - 590.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Air Hockey vs Aften Celestina

Description:
Today we have a hot and sexy game of Strip Air Hockey with 2 gorgeous girls, Aften Opal and Celestina Blooms, as simple as it sounds.To score a point, the puck must fully enter the goal.The loser of each round has to remove a clothing piece until fully naked, the loser has to make the winner cum by using some kind of toy..Who shall lose and who shall win? place your bets ladies &amp gentleman, we are about to take off
Model:
Aften Opal, Celestina Blooms
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LBG-Strip-Air-Hockey.mp4
File Size : 1880.8 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:24:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LBG-Strip-Air-Hockey.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Air Pong with Helena and Selina vs. Starli and Alisha

Description:
Team games tend to build competitive spirit, and this is no exception. Selina and Helena team up against Starli and Alisha in a game of Strip Beer Pong. Actually, its just Air Pong, with the cups empty, since not all of the players have reached the legal drinking age of 21. (Were nothing if not law-abiding here at Lost Bets Production.) But one of the players comments that shes getting wasted on air beer, so I guess it worked. Team spirit is high as the girls try to distract each other with their words and their bodies. One of the girls points her ass at one of her opponents who is trying to aim, and the shot ends up hitting the rim and rolling around before falling out. (The rim of the cup, I mean.)

Its a close game, right down to the wire. It also goes a bit long, since the players apparently didnt know they could call for re-racks, but since the extra time consists of hot mostly-nude girls bantering, I didn_t think anyone would mind.

But it didnt really matter what the winners ended up wearing since they have to get bottomless anyway to enjoy their prize, as the losers have to go down on their knees and then go down on the winners. One of the winners breaks out her cell phone to get some nice close-ups of the loser eating her pussy. It gives her a nice backlit glow. One of the winners grabs hold of her losers conveniently-hanging hair to rub her face into her cunt while she licks her like a. The losers are good sports about it, and both winners have their orgasms.

By the way, one of the players has a tattoo of what looks like Papa with a pipe riding a goat. Uh, okay. Im sure thatll look just as good and be just as relevant when shes 80.
Model:
Helena, Selina, Starli, Alisha
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-573-Strip-Air-Pong-with-Helena-Selina-Starli-and-Alisha-HD.mp4
File Size : 563.68 MB
Duration : 00:23:26

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-573-Strip-Air-Pong-with-Helena-Selina-Starli-and-Alisha-HD.mp4 - 563.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Old Maid with Wednesday, Kimberly, and London

Description:
Strip Old Maid with Wednesday, Kimberly, and LondonThree girls dressed as maids play, appropriately enough, Old Maid. The loser gets handcuffed and tickled by the winners with their feather dusters.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-B018-Strip-Old-Maid-with-Wednesday-Kimberly-and-London-HD.mp4
File Size : 299.59 MB
Duration : 00:13:15

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-B018-Strip-Old-Maid-with-Wednesday-Kimberly-and-London-HD.mp4 - 299.6 MB