Lostbetsgames.com videos

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Facial with Alisha, Selena, Starli, and Helena

Description:
New game: Strip Facial. Its pretty simple. The girls take turns turning a knob, and the unlucky one gets a faceful of cream. It works pretty well (especially the faceful of cream part) but the spring that flings the ersatz jizz is a little weak. Well beef it up before next time.

Appropriately for a game involving facefuls of cream, the loser has to get wet and messy, She hangs her head in shame as the winners discuss her forfeit. Shes to be turned into a human dessert, covered in cream, chocolate syrup, two different kinds of sprinkles, caramel, and strawberry sauce. And some Cool Hwip. And maraschino cherries. I kept everything in the refrigerator cuz Im mean.

The winners try to put one of the cherries in the losers belly button. But she pops it out, so they put it in her butt instead. In fact, they pay a lot of attention to her butt in general, Shes completely covered in a layer of sprinkles, in every crack. Its truly a work of art.

The winners taste the loser at the end, and who could blame them? The loser does what wet-n-messy losers often do, and hugs the winners to spread the mess.
Model:
Helena, Starli, Alisha, Selena
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-579-Strip-Facial-with-Alisha-Selina-Starli-and-Helena-HD.mp4
File Size : 609.23 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:25:25

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-579-Strip-Facial-with-Alisha-Selina-Starli-and-Helena-HD.mp4 - 609.2 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Torange with Cass, Avi, and Lydia ft. Dante

Description:
Presenting an exciting forfeit weve never done before? The closest weve come is in Episode 432, but even that one didnt go quite this far.Cass, Avi, and Lydia (aka Small, Medium, and Large) play Torange. Theyre not the best at it. Ladies, just for the record cantaloupe does not start with a K. And Im not sure that foreplay really fits in the category Ganes. But what of it? Interestingly, many of the categories apply to Dante himself. Hot things, things on the Internet, things at a party. He even tries to take credit for being in the category of sportsmen. Hes a cockswain.One of the girls starts off on a roll but then quickly hits a losing streak that leaves her first topless, then naked. But she manages to hold on, and the game gets very close.
And what penalty does she have to pay for losing? She has to go for a ride in Dante_s car with him. And on that ride, she has to strip naked in the passenger seat of the car. And then she has to lean over the center console and give Dante a blowjob. Yup. A beej in the car, as he drives around the streets of Seattle. This isnt one of those greenscreen or rear projection effects you see in movies to make it look like the actors are really driving. This is the real deal. Dante even throws a wink at a passing driver. At the climax, he pushes her head down, muffling her mouth with his cock as he cums.For full disclosure, I should mention that this isnt the best in-car scene from a technical perspective. The audio is pretty bad and the camera angles couldve been better. We shouldve had somebody riding along in the back seat with a camera. But on the whole, its still pretty good, and hey, its a public blowjob.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-602-Strip-Torange-with-Cass-Avi-and-Lydia-ft-Dante-HD.mp4
File Size : 821.9 MB
Duration : 00:34:30

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-602-Strip-Torange-with-Cass-Avi-and-Lydia-ft-Dante-HD.mp4 - 821.9 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Memory with Dylan and Tabatha

Description:
Freaky Dylan is back with her chubby redheaded friend Tabatha, to play a game of Strip Memory. And Im just going to say this right up front: theyre not good at it. I mean, theyre really, really bad at it. Theyre each only wearing 4 pieces of clothing, meaning theres only 16 cards total, and theyre still really bad at it. Id say they have the memory of goldfish, but in reality goldfish memories arent that bad. Its more like they lack a sense of object permanence: once a card is turned over, its other side ceases to exist and may as well be random. I love these women, and Im sorry to drag them like this, but its the simple truth. Youll see.

Its still a fun game with fun players, though. The loser gets 20 smacks to her ass (10 to each cheek) with a leather paddle.
Model:
Dylan, Tabatha
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-663-Strip-Memory-with-Dylan-and-Tabatha-HD.mp4
File Size : 351.99 MB
Duration : 00:14:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-663-Strip-Memory-with-Dylan-and-Tabatha-HD.mp4 - 352.0 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Torange with Belle, Tessa, and Zodiac

Description:
Welcome back newbies Tessa and Zodiac (not really such newbies anymore) along with veteran Belle. Today theyre playing Torange, testing their ability to think quickly and come up with things that fit various categories. Not that theyre very good at it. Ninja Turtles, for example, is not a movie. But when the category is things that grow, two immediately have the same idea. You can probably guess what it was.

The girls only wear three pieces of clothing but theyve got two virtual garments. When theyre down to their panties, the next loss costs them a wedgie. If they lose again, theyre subjected to a front wedgie. Only then can they lose their panties, and the game. Speaking of the loser, she has to sit naked in a chair while the winners get to use her body as a plaything. And they do.

After the 24-minute game, the loser looks mortified. She blushes and covers her face with her hands as the winners start to enjoy their toy. As shes getting eaten, her thighs quiver as she tries to keep her body from being forced to cun. One of the winners starts to finger her, then discovers her clit. It turns out the loser is a clit girl, and cant resist that stimulation. Do fingering does the rest. One of the winners comments that the loser must be getting close to cumming, but to my eyes, it sure looked like shed already had 3 or 4 and was working on a fifth.
Model:
Belle, Tessa, Zodiac
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-616-Strip-Torange-with-Belle-Tessa-and-Zodiac-HD.mp4
File Size : 837.15 MB
Duration : 00:34:59

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-616-Strip-Torange-with-Belle-Tessa-and-Zodiac-HD.mp4 - 837.1 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Bender with Dante Pearl and Ruby

Description:
What can be better then an awesome game of strip bender?And what a punishment, the loser gets covered in ice and it`s not an easy forfeit to survive.
Model:
Dante, Pearl, Ruby
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-671-Strip-Bender-with-Dante-Pearl-and-Ruby-HD.mp4
File Size : 443.38 MB
Duration : 00:18:29

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-671-Strip-Bender-with-Dante-Pearl-and-Ruby-HD.mp4 - 443.4 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Noname with Ashley and Alexis

Description:
Behold the first game in an awesome double-update weekend. What_s to say about this one, other than this: it contains Ashley. Isn_t that enough? I swear, this girl is pure magic.Not to say anything against Alexis, of course.Two girls play this fast-paced game of puck-sliding. The loser gets hogtied... then mercifully vibrated by the winner while she_s helpless to do anything about it. Good stuff.If you need a spoiler, quite a sight it is to see.
Model:
Ashley, Alexis
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-184-Strip-Noname-with-Ashley-and-Alexis-HD.mp4
File Size : 370.28 MB
Duration : 00:21:36

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-184-Strip-Noname-with-Ashley-and-Alexis-HD.mp4 - 370.3 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Memory with Gracie and Roxy

Description:
Gracie, with her long hair and modest breasts, is back to take on slightly-chubby nerd Roxy in a game of Strip Memory. And the loser is going over the winners lap to receive a barehanded spanking. It turns out that neither of them is very good at this game, and both have difficulty remembering which card is where. It doesnt help when they shuffle the cards around mid-game. The game comes right down to the wire, and fittingly, its a memory failure that ends it.

The loser reluctantly takes her position while the winner prepares to deliver the punishment. The loser has a generous, flesh ass which jiggles like gelatin as she takes her swats. The winner spanks her 20 times and makes the loser count each one. When its all done, the losers backside is nicely pinked, with the winners handprint visible as evidence of how it got that way.
Model:
Gracie, Roxy
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-623-Strip-Memory-with-Gracie-and-Roxy-HD.mp4
File Size : 295.62 MB
Duration : 00:12:21

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-623-Strip-Memory-with-Gracie-and-Roxy-HD.mp4 - 295.6 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Jaime Lost a Bet

Description:
No, I haven_t suddenly started hiring Mexican banditas to appear here at lostbets... Jaime is wearing a bandana because that_s the only way she_d agree to this. No foolin_.Back in Episode 171, I mentioned that a blog commenter named Armin had suggested that I acquire a Pussy Pump for use in forfeits. At the time, it didn_t go as well as I would_ve hoped, but everything deserves a second chance, so here we go. Jaime made the mistake of betting against her friend Vince_s college team, and now she must pay the price. Julie, Sammy, and Mika were around that day, so they got to watch the spectacle. And so do you.
Model:
Julie, Sammy, Mischa, Jaime
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-178-Jaime-Lost-a-Bet-HD.mp4
File Size : 70.68 MB
Duration : 00:04:07

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-178-Jaime-Lost-a-Bet-HD.mp4 - 70.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Mogadishu with Ruby and Pearl (ft Dante)

Description:
Introducing two new girls, Pearl and Ruby. (They didnt come together. Its just a coincidence that theyre both named for gemstones.) Pearl is a waifish blonde pixie whose weight in pounds is two digits. Ruby is a round-faced redheaded nerd who swears shes not irish. How much of a nerd is she, you ask? She has characters from Adventure Time and Rick &amp Morty tattooed on her hip thats how nerdy. The two make their LostBets.com debut and are quite a bit nervous about it.

The winner gets to make the loser hold a bunch of embarrassingly revealing poses. But theres a twist.

Before putting the loser through her paces, the winner gets out her phone and calls our old friend Dante to invite him over. He arrives and is surprised and delighted to see the winner greeting him at the door in her undies only. But hes even more surprised and delighted when she brings him inside to find the loser, naked and blushing and waiting to be exposed. He gets the pose cards and is amused by just how revealing they are. He calls them the show us your butthole poses. The loser has to show off everything she has and demonstrate how flexible she is. Very flexible, it turns out.
Model:
Pearl, Ruby
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-662-Strip-Mogadishu-with-Ruby-and-Pearl-ft-Dante-HD.mp4
File Size : 334.52 MB
Duration : 00:14:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-662-Strip-Mogadishu-with-Ruby-and-Pearl-ft-Dante-HD.mp4 - 334.5 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Darts with Jake and Jesse (ft. Leilani and Tessa)

Description:
Jake and Jesse bet their girlfriends in this high-stakes game of Strip Darts. (Its actually a magnetic toy dartboard. I wanted to use a more serious game, but its Tobis house and she didnt want her walls pierced by errant darts.) Whoever wins each round gets to take a piece of clothing from the losers girl, and the ultimate winner gets to take the losers girl, period. Meanwhile, the loser is strapped naked to the Greyjoy Cross, helpless to do anything but watch as his girlfriends body is used as a plaything by the winners.

Leilani wears a bra thats all straps and no cups, presumably to distract her opponent. Does it work? Maybe. While the winners girlfriend helpfully straps the loser into the cross and cuts off all of his clothes with scissors, the losers girlfriend has to go down on her knees in front of the triumphant winner. She stalls (a lot) but in the end has no choice but to suck that dick and choke on it too. The winning girl squats on the losers face while she lies on her back and gets fucked. Shes apparently pretty good at eating pussy. Then they all roll over, and the loser is eating the winner from behind while getting fucked doggie-style. The loser keeps on eating while the winner fluffs her boyfriend. (Nothing to be ashamed of, dude. Amateur guys often have trouble getting the job done on camera.) The winner gets one girls mouth on his cock with the others on his balls, and then the other way around. He finishes himself off with a huge load all over her face and mouth. I bet that her boyfriend isnt going to get laid for a month.
Model:
Leilani, Tessa, Jesse, Jake
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-626-Strip-Darts-with-Jake-Leilani-Jesse-and-Tessa-HD.mp4
File Size : 950.83 MB
Duration : 00:39:46

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-626-Strip-Darts-with-Jake-Leilani-Jesse-and-Tessa-HD.mp4 - 950.8 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Ballstaks with Kate and Kimmy

Description:
We havent seen Kate since Episode 528. Time to fix that. She and Kimmy play the game Ball Stacks, where the girls try to stack balls (duh) and the first one to stack 7 balls wins the round. This turned out to take a really long time, so we quickly reduced it to 6. The girls were still really bad at this game, but one of them eventually gets the hang of it and started winning. The other girl gets frustrated and just gives up.

The loser gets blindfolded and strapped to the Grayjoy Cross to be tormented with a wand massager. The winner teases the loser and holds back just as the loser is about to cum. This continues until the loser is begging for release, which the winner is happy to provide. The loser is left giggling, with a very sensitive body.

Folks, I have to be honest, this isnt my favorite episode. (This is really lousy marketing on my part, but Ive said before that Id much rather have somebody not buy a clip than buy it and be dissatisfied.) The game makes the girls concentrate, which means its very quiet, without the candid banter I love. And the loser doesnt seem at all unhappy to lose. But your opinion may be very different.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-614-Strip-Ballstacks-with-Kate-and-Kimmy-HD.mp4
File Size : 472.93 MB
Duration : 00:19:46

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-614-Strip-Ballstacks-with-Kate-and-Kimmy-HD.mp4 - 472.9 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Mogadishu with Lily and RyAnne vs. YOU

Description:
Lily_s back, and she wants to play Strip Mogadishu against you. (Mogadishu? It_s like Rock-Paper-Scissors, but with five different throws instead of three. Dangit, I used to have a really nice graphic that explained it. I_ll have to see if I can find it.) The loser has to masturbate for the winner_s viewing pleasure, and to sweeten the deal, she talks her friend RyAnne into being on her side.RyAnne is a painfully hot redhead whose flaming hair is as natural as her 36DD boobs. She_s not all that thrilled to play, but Lily can be extremely annoying until she gets her way. As the game goes on, she gets more and more pissed, as the skin is revealed and she has to face the very real prospect of having to masturbate in front of an audience. Want to know who won?Folks, in my honest opinion, this is the best POV game I_ve done yet. If you like POV, don_t miss this one.
Model:
Lily, RyAnne, YOU
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-214-Lily-and-RyAnne-play-Strip-Mogadishu-against-YOU-HD.mp4
File Size : 276.52 MB
Duration : 00:16:08

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-214-Lily-and-RyAnne-play-Strip-Mogadishu-against-YOU-HD.mp4 - 276.5 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Dante_s Inferno

Description:
Welcome to diabolical Episode 666, starring the devilish Dante and his two subjects Pearl and Ruby. The girls play a game of Strip Jingo Blast. I havent used the game of Jingo since Episode 009 because I thought it took too long, so this time we tried Jingo Blast, which has a hidden timer that knocks the tower down after an unknown period of time. (Im not really thrilled with this version either since I think it turned out to be mostly luck, but maybe I can think of a rule variant to make it work.)

In keeping with the number-of-the-beast theme, the loser of this game loses HER IMMORTAL SOUL. (Take a drink every time Dante booms HER IMMORTAL SOUL, and youll be nicely sloshed by the end.) Once the game is over, theres a flash of light, a whiff of brimstone, and Dantes true form is revealed as Satan himself. The loser goes down to her knees to give the devil his due, blowing him until hes close to a vile orgasm. He finishes by jacking off into a shot glass, and after a healthy dash of hot sauce is added to simulate the unbearably fiery nature of Satans seed, the loser has to drink it all down.

By the way, while Dante is one of our best players for witty ad-libbed banter, I have to say that I think he was a little off in this one. I couldve done without the 911 trutherism jokes, for example. He also said that the Jingo tower was swaying like a downtown crane in the wind. Too soon I mean, literally too soon. This game was played on March 30, 2019, fully a month before the tragic Seattle crane accident that ended four lives, which is kind of eerie, really. And what was with the bizarre attacks on the late actor John Ritter? Leave Jack Tripper alone, Dante
Model:
Pearl, Ruby
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-666-Dantes-Inferno-HD.mp4
File Size : 577.07 MB
Duration : 00:24:12

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-666-Dantes-Inferno-HD.mp4 - 577.1 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Guess What_s Up My Ass with Julie, Mika, and Sammy

Description:
Brand new game This one was actually suggested by Julie, and I liked it enough to give it a try. Don_t expect a whole lot of cutthroat out-for- competition... this one is more playful and tongue-in-cheek. Let me know if you think it works.One girl puts on a blindfold. The other girls locate an object and place it between her cheeks. If the blindfolded girl can guess what it is, the other two have to strip. If not, she does. I gave them the run of my house in picking out the objects, a decision I_m still not sure about. My poor Xbox controller... among other things. If you hear a faint noise on the audio track sometimes, it_s me praying that the dangerous objects they chose didn_t lead to catastrophe. Oh well. I saved the cat toy... maybe someday I_ll stick it on eBay.The losers have to give the winner a lapdance... but really, this one is more about the game than the forfeit.
Model:
Julie, Sammy, Mika
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-177-Guess-Whats-Up-My-Ass-with-Julie-Mika-and-Sammy-HD.mp4
File Size : 408.33 MB
Duration : 00:23:50

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-177-Guess-Whats-Up-My-Ass-with-Julie-Mika-and-Sammy-HD.mp4 - 408.3 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Rock paper Scissors vs Bella Angel Thomas

Description:
Hello Guys, Welcome our first timers Bella Angel &amp Thomas, this was more of an experiment, since we planned on having Girl Girl scene, but one of the girls canceled on us last second, so we brought Thomas it for a test scene to see how it will go, so you are the ones to judge.Bella was super awesome &amp has such a great attitude, so here we play a game of Strip Rock paper Scissors, each round someone will lose a piece of clothing, until fully naked, and from there we go for a sexy times for the winner :)
Model:
Thomas, Bella Angel
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : Sexygame4k-1.mp4
File Size : 1121.74 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:28

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Sexygame4k-1.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Earth and Fire with Dante Pearl and Ruby

Description:
What do you do when you have three players who aren`t shy about nudity anymore? Play Earth and Fire, of course. If you_re new, the object of Earth and Fire is to force one of your opponents to have an orgasm while resisting being forced to your own. The loser is the player who ultimately loses control of their body and succumbs to ecstasy.It_s a hard-fought game, and lasts more than half an hour. The players try everything they can think of to make each other cum, using whatever parts of their bodies they think will help.In addition to suffering the indignity of being forced to cum for the world to see, the loser has to finish the winners off. After so much stimulation, they_re more than eager.
Model:
Dante, Pearl, Ruby
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-670-Earth-and-Fire-with-Dante-Pearl-and-Ruby-HD.mp4
File Size : 848.09 MB
Duration : 00:50:45

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-670-Earth-and-Fire-with-Dante-Pearl-and-Ruby-HD.mp4 - 848.1 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip I_ll Show You Mine with SarahBeth and Stefanie

Description:
Dreadlocked Stefanie (she of 3D scanning fame) returns with SarahBeth to play Ill Show You Mine. The game is very simple: theres one card for each piece of clothing the girls are wearing, and each time a card is drawn, that piece of clothing has to come off. It doesnt actually matter who draws the card, yet whenever I pull out the game the players always bicker about whose turn it is. I always want to grab them and shake them and yell it doesnt matter but never mind. Theyre having fun, which I guess is what counts.

The quick, 5-minute game starts off with one girl on a serious losing streak, but by the end, its tightened up significantly.

The loser gets an over-the-knee spanking (Ive gotten a few requests for that) and after 20 good ass-jiggling swats, shes nice and pink. The loser also has the Lush (our remote-controlled vibrating egg) inserted by the winner, who gets to play with it a bit. And the Lush is left in place to make the loser squirm through the next game.
Model:
Stefanie, SarahBeth
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-642-Strip-I-Will-Show-You-Mine-with-SrahBeth-and-Stefanie-HD.mp4
File Size : 270.34 MB
Duration : 00:11:18

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-642-Strip-I-Will-Show-You-Mine-with-SrahBeth-and-Stefanie-HD.mp4 - 270.3 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Sammy and Julie

Description:
Heres another long-lost blast-from-the-past episode from nearly ten years ago. It was just me and my then-assistant Prudella on set, with Julie and Sammy in their early days. While she would later get much more daring, back in those days Julie was very shy and extremely reluctant to even be seen naked, let alone in explicit poses. And the loser of this game would have to expose herself explicitly in five of Prudellas yoga poses. Julie made me promise that Id turn around and not watch her as she did them if she lost. Seriously.It was a quick game of Rock-Paper-Scissors, lasting only two and a half minutes, I think this might have been the first time Prudellas yoga cards were used, to great effect.
Model:
Julie, Sammy
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-653-Strip-RPS-with-Sammy-and-Julie-HD.mp4
File Size : 175.99 MB
Duration : 00:07:24

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-653-Strip-RPS-with-Sammy-and-Julie-HD.mp4 - 176.0 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Screw-Your-Neighbor with Mouna, Kylie, Addie, Ashley, and Selah

Description:
Presenting a long-lost episode from several years ago. Selah, Ashley, Addie, Mouna, and Kylie get together to play a game of Strip Screw-Your-Neighbor. These include a couple of our most experienced players. Addie made her first appearance all the way back in Episode 018, which was our first episode available in high-definition. Ashley, though, goes even further back, appearing in our second clip ever, Episode 002. Shes since been in nearly 50 episodes, and we were so lucky to have her. Shes since retired and this is one of the last opportunities well have to see her. If she reads this: we miss you, Ash.

The losers engage in a Syblian race, with each girl controlling the others machine, trying to make her cum while resisting her own orgasm. The ultimate loser then has to open her pussy wide with a speculum so we can all get a good look at her freshly-orgasmed cunt. The girls giggle as they lower themselves onto the protruding latex cocks. One of them has a pussy piercing that gives her some trouble. She tries tucking it away inside her lips but the vibrations wriggle it free and it bounces and jiggles and dances. (The same girl, by the way, has some pretty bad razor burn. She should maybe consider waxing.

Unfortunately, I have to say that in my opinion, the Sybian race wasnt very good. As anyone whos ever tried to get a girl off with a vibrator knows, you cant just start off at full power. Too much too soon desensitizes her and shell barely feel it. Id expect these two, being female, to know this. But the minute they climb aboard, they both turn the Sybians on full blast, making their powerful motors roar. Soon both girls are complaining that they cant really feel much. Go figure. But after a while, the relentless vibrations begin to have their effect. One of the girls gets dripping wet, and finally, at the 31-minute mark, Moana cant take it anymore and spasms in orgasm.

The winner gloats and inserts the speculum into the loser. Or least tries to, but at first, she holds it the wrong way, horizontally instead of vertically. (Id expect a woman to be well aware of a pussys orientation, so again, go figure.) Once its in place, the loser is spread wide and the winner gets a camera to capture some nice close-ups. The other winners are gathered behind her, so she swivels the viewfinder so they can get a better look. They crowd around to see even better, as the loser sits helplessly to stop them from looking all they want.
Model:
Ashley, Mouna, Addie, Selah, Kylie
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-592-Strip-Screw-your-Neighbor-with-Mouna-Kylie-Addie-Ashley-and-Selah-HD.mp4
File Size : 860.4 MB
Duration : 00:35:59

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-592-Strip-Screw-your-Neighbor-with-Mouna-Kylie-Addie-Ashley-and-Selah-HD.mp4 - 860.4 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Freeze with Dylan and Tabatha

Description:
Dylan and Tabatha are back to play a quick game of Strip Freeze. Dylan explains the rules, although she seems a little unclear about them. For the record: Its played using our own gadget, Marvin. They press a button to start a little ball bouncing back and forth, and they press it again to stop. If they land in the green, they win and the other girl has to strip. If they land in the red, they lose and have to strip. If they land in the blue, theyre safe and its the next girls turn with a larger red area. Simple, right? The game lasts about 5 minutes, and at the end the winner is Tabatha although both girls get naked. They seem a bit confused about when the game is over, and they keep playing until Hippo reaches in and snatches Marvin away.

The loser has to go down on the winner, who gets a camera to shoot some nice POV shots. She also gets vibed and brings herself to a sticky end.
Model:
Dylan, Tabatha
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-668-Strip-Freeze-with-Dylan-and-Tabatha-HD.mp4
File Size : 370.67 MB
Duration : 00:15:31

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-668-Strip-Freeze-with-Dylan-and-Tabatha-HD.mp4 - 370.7 MB