Lostbetsgames.com videos

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Courtney and Mallory

Description:
For the last time, Courtney and Mallory square off to see who_ll have to draw the final card from the forfeit deck. The four forfeits included: streaking the hallway naked, taking a few swats with the lostbets paddle, having to do revealing yoga poses for the camera, and being handcuffed and tickled. Since this was their fourth game.They go out with a simple, quick game of Rock-Paper-Scissors. The loser was Courtney.
Model:
Courtney, Mallory
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-B005-Strip-Rock-paper-Scissors-with-Courtney-and-Mallory-HD.mp4
File Size : 195.19 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:36

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-B005-Strip-Rock-paper-Scissors-with-Courtney-and-Mallory-HD.mp4 - 195.2 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Snip Basketball with Candle and Kimberly

Description:
Finally A forfeit fit for foot fansI love these two girls, they_ve got such a great rapport. They_re here to play snip basketball... yes, snip, not strip. Each girl takes a turn trying to sink a basket, and if she succeeds, she gets to snip an article of clothing off the other girl with scissors. These clothes ain_t going back on. There_s great banter throughout.The loser has to lick the winner_s feet. Both of _em. Toes too. And they_re not exactly clean. This is our first clip with a foot-oriented forfeit, and I_d very much like to hear feedback from foot fans.
Model:
Candle
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-118-Snip-Basketball-with-Candle-and-Kimberly-HD.mp4
File Size : 222.83 MB
Duration : 00:13:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-118-Snip-Basketball-with-Candle-and-Kimberly-HD.mp4 - 222.8 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Craps with Aften Alicia

Description:
This game we have Aften Opal and her Friend Alicia spending some quality time together, simple game of craps turns into Strip craps with naughty wins for both of the girls, what starts as a simple games turns into very hot scene in the bedroom :)We are slowly adjusting and learning all the ins and outs and while listening to your comments we will do our best deliver only the top possible quality videos for our dear fans Please let us know what you think and what do we need to improve on :)
Model:
Alicia, Aften Opal
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : vegasnightMINE.mp4
File Size : 1966.25 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:52:33

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:vegasnightMINE.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Mogadishu with Dylan and Tabetha

Description:
Shes back Dylan, one of our wildest and craziest girls, the kind of girl who always makes me a little nervous when shes coming by, has brought her friend Tabatha for an evening of games. Tabatha is redheaded, cute, plump, and very nervous about possibly losing her clothes and exposing her chubby body to staring strangers. The girls wear fetching cocktail dresses for this game of Strip Mogadishu. Ive gone over the rules before, but heres a quick refresher. Its like Rock-Paper-Scissors, but with five throws instead of three: Earth (closed ), Air (flat palm), Fire (two extended fingers), Water (three extended fingers), and Man (one extended finger). The rules for what beats what are:

Earth smothers Fire and crushes Man

Air erodes Earth and evaporates Water

Fire consumes Air and burns Man

Water quenches Fire and erodes Earth

A man drinks Water and breathes Air

If you_re confused, don_t feel bad, neither are the girls. Then again, Dylan starts off confused about the meaning of on three. The winner of each round strips a piece of clothing off the loser, although one of them manages to break one of her nails clean off in the attempt.

The loser has to hold five extremely revealing yoga poses while the winner gets to hold a camera on her. Nothing is left to the imagination.
Model:
Dylan, Tabetha
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-656-Strip-Mogadishu-with-Dylan-and-Tabatha-HD.mp4
File Size : 391.65 MB
Duration : 00:16:25

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-656-Strip-Mogadishu-with-Dylan-and-Tabatha-HD.mp4 - 391.6 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Ice Race with Ashley and Tiana

Description:
Two girls, clad only in bra and panties. Two empty ice buckets. One ice machine, located way down the hall. The girls have to race to the ice machine, gather as much ice as they can carry, race back, dump the ice in a bucket, repeat until their buckets are full.As you can imagine, two girls repeatedly pounding down the hall at full speed attracted some attention, and by the end of the race a small crowd had gathered to cheer them on. (We respected their wishes not to be shown on camera but you can hear them.) And they were there to watch the forfeit, as the loser got smacked on the ass by both the winner and by Kenny, the referee. (Remember Kenny, you_ll see him again later.)This clip contains no nudity, but I like it anyway.
Model:
Ashley, Mo, Lola, Tiana, Kenny
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-127-Ice-Race-with-Ashley-and-Tiana-HD.mp4
File Size : 102.94 MB
Duration : 00:05:59

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-127-Ice-Race-with-Ashley-and-Tiana-HD.mp4 - 102.9 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Freeze with Carmen and Dylan

Description:
Dylan and Carmen, two of our wildest and craziest friends, face off in a game of Strip Freeze for an artistic forfeit. The game, if youre not familiar, involves the players taking turns trying to stop an electronic bouncing ball in an ever-shrinking target. The game starts off with one of the players going on a losing streak, which keeps on extending as she gets more and more pissed.

The loser gets to paint the losers naked body. She strips to her undies first to avoid staining her clothing. As the paint approaches her skin, the loser remarks about the artist Pablo Picasso, who famously cut off his ear to send it to Marilyn Monroe. (I love her, I really do, but I didnt recruit her for her art history expertise.) The paint is cold, of course, and the loser squeals. The winner gives the loser a purple nurple and a fire crotch. She paints a lovely rabbit on the losers backside, using her butthole for the nose. Finally, she presses the losers painted body with a canvas, preserving the artwork for eternity.
Model:
Dylan, Carmen
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-650-Strip-Freeze-with-Carmen-and-Dylan-HD.mp4
File Size : 375.39 MB
Duration : 00:15:44

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-650-Strip-Freeze-with-Carmen-and-Dylan-HD.mp4 - 375.4 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Earth and Fire with Julie, Leilani, and Sammy (Bonus)

Description:
Here_s a brand-new game. Don_t worry if you haven_t heard of it before, I just made it up. Here_s how it goes:

The three girls do a standard rock-paper-scissorsMogadishu throw, but they can only throw rock (earth) or scissors (fire). If all three throw the same thing, they throw again. Otherwise, the one who doesn_t match the other two loses the round. The point is really just to quickly pick a loser for the round so the real game begins.

The winners of each round get to do whatever they want to the loser for a period of time (at first 30 seconds, then they increase it to a minute). After time expires, they do another round and pick another loser to get the treatment. First girl to have an orgasm loses.

The loser of this one gets locked in a stockade and has her aching pussy mercilessly vibrated by the other two. She also has to be the Bunny in the forthcoming game of Pin the Tail on the Bunny... but that_s another show. Wanna know who the loser was?
Model:
Julie, Catalina, Georgia, Leilani, Sammy
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-222-Earth-and-Fire-with-Julie-Leilani-and-Samm-HD.mp4
File Size : 438.96 MB
Duration : 00:19:08

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-222-Earth-and-Fire-with-Julie-Leilani-and-Samm-HD.mp4 - 439.0 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Screw Your Neighbor with Dante, Cass, Avi, Thomas, and Lydia

Description:
Remember Episode 406? Dante sure does. He was one of the losers who had to crawl naked through a spanking circle, and while the spankers didnt exactly go easy on anyone, they seemed to take special pleasure in tormenting Dante. The memory still haunts his nightmares, waking him in cold sweat. Its tragic, really.

But Ive always believed that a man ought to face his fears. I like Dante, so I wanted to give him an opportunity to do just that. So for the second time, Dante faces the wrath of the spanking circle. Its a much smaller circle, but the paddles are just as solid. And as he introduces the game, he references the earlier game, and calls out me and the rest of the crew, all of whom were sniggering behind the cameras for some reason.

Speaking of Dante, by the way, I think hes at the very least bi-curious. While surrounded by naked and nearly-naked women, he makes a joke about blowing a load in Thomass face. Definitely a 1-2 on the Kinsey scale. (And Dante, if you ever read this: no shame, man. No shame.)

The game lasts 29 minutes, and the losers are Dante, Cass, and Avi, with Thomas topless and Lydia in panties only. And listen, itd be impossible to talk about the forfeit without spoiling at least whether Dante won or lost. So if you dont want spoilers, close your eyes, scroll to the bottom, and buy this clip. Or dont, if you dont think itll appeal to you. Sup to you.

The losers get down on all fours. Dante is visibly shaken as he prepares for the worst. He warns Thomas to go easy on him. Thomas doesnt listen. Dante definitely gets the worst of it and goes home with fresh fodder for his nightmares. Sorry, buddy.
Model:
Dante, Keenly, Avi, Lydia, Cass, Thomas, Angela
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-406-Strip-On-Spades-with-Jasmine-Angela-Dante-Dragon-Keenly-CJ-Sassy-and-Eric-HD.mp4
File Size : 707.6 MB
Duration : 00:30:44

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-406-Strip-On-Spades-with-Jasmine-Angela-Dante-Dragon-Keenly-CJ-Sassy-and-Eric-HD.mp4 - 707.6 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Derek and Gina play Strip Jester

Description:
Okay, let_s talk about spanking forfeits. People like them... but the problem is that for the most part, the girls (and guys) who play at LostBetsGames are generally nice people. They don_t like hurting other people much. So when I first started doing spanking forfeits, I got a lot of complaints that the spankings just weren_t hard enough.

To everyone who complained: this one_s for you.

In response to the complaints, I_ve started admonishing the players ahead of time that I wanted to see the winner deliver the spanking with a great deal of gusto. The winner this time around took my advice to heart. I swear to you, this is the time I came closest to interrupting a forfeit because I was seriously concerned about the poor loser_s ass. By the time the winner was done, the poor loser_s cheeks were enflamed and covered in angry welts. Then the winner obligingly rubbed on a citrus-based lotion. Ouch. Made me wince.
Model:
Derek, Maya
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-074-Derek-and-Gina-play-Strip-Jester-HD.mp4
File Size : 186.87 MB
Duration : 00:10:53

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-074-Derek-and-Gina-play-Strip-Jester-HD.mp4 - 186.9 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Shockinaw with Courtney and Mallory

Description:
Half the forfeit deck is gone, andCourtneyandMallory is back to make it three out of four. The four forfeits included: streaking the hallway naked, taking a few swats with the lostbets paddle, having to do revealing yoga poses for the camera, and being handcuffed and tickled. Since this was their third game.They play Shockinaw, one of the last games of that we played before the fiendish thing broke.
Model:
Courtney, Mallory
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-B006-Strip-Shockinaw-with-Courtney-and-Mallory-HD.mp4
File Size : 160.19 MB
Duration : 00:07:04

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-B006-Strip-Shockinaw-with-Courtney-and-Mallory-HD.mp4 - 160.2 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Panty Hoes with Avi, Lydia, and Cass

Description:
Mmm, pizza. Who doesnt like pizza? And who doesnt like seeing pizza delivery dudes surprised and delighted by naked women at the door?

Every pizza guy whos ever appeared at LostBets has been the real thing. In our very early days, I would intercept the driver on the way to the door and ask if hed participate. But early on, I dropped that and starting letting the naked girls answer the door cold. I got better reactions that way. But I dont know if Ive ever seen a driver more overjoyed when the door opened than todays lucky driver. He was so excited to see the four bare boobs swaying in front of him that I thought he might burst. He even was stoked to be on the Internet when saw our cameras. Wish granted, my friend. Wish granted.

By the way, Ive probably said this before but I delivered pizzas for a few months in college, and this never happened to me. The most exciting customer I ever had was an elderly lady who liked to give $20 tips on $10 pizzas.

Enjoy

Oh, wait, the game Its Panty Hoes, where the players try to knock over water bottles using tennis balls in pantyhose worn on their heads. We had the cameras set up pretty close on this one, meaning that when they bent over to play, their asses are right there. Fans of bent-over booties in close-up should be pleased.

Initially, only one loser was going to have to expose herself to the pizza guy, but one of the girls was dominating the early game and she gleefully suggested raising the stakes and sending two losers to the door. As is usually the case when someone gets too cocky here at LostBets, she immediately started to lose. When will they learn? Never, I hope.
Model:
Avi, Lydia, Cass
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-590-Strip-Panty-Hoes-with-Avi-Lydia-and-Cass-HD.mp4
File Size : 361.96 MB
Duration : 00:15:07

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-590-Strip-Panty-Hoes-with-Avi-Lydia-and-Cass-HD.mp4 - 362.0 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Elizabeth, Julie, and Lily play Strip Poker

Description:
Okay, it_s not poker by a purist_s definition. Just one hand of five card draw, no betting, one winner, two losers. No true poker aficionado (like me) would really call this poker, but from a purely technical perspective, it is.

But the game isn_t important... what_s important is what happens to the losers. For you see, before the game, we called and ordered a pizza. And the two losers have to answer the door for the pizza guy... naked as jaybirds. No foolin_ here, this is a real pizza guy delivering a real pizza, not an actor. You know, in my college days I paid the bills by delivering pizza for awhile. Nothing like this ever happened to me, damn it.
Model:
Julie
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-037-Elizabeth-Julie-and-Lily-play-Strip-Poker-HD.mp4
File Size : 130.63 MB
Duration : 00:07:47

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-037-Elizabeth-Julie-and-Lily-play-Strip-Poker-HD.mp4 - 130.6 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Elefino with Blossom, Indigo, and Jelly

Description:
Heres yet another episode that somehow fell by the wayside. Remember these three young amateurs? Indigo and Blossom are at their first-ever naked shoots, having been brought by their friend Jelly, whos only ever been naked on camera at LostBets. Jelly is still sporting the short-cropped hair she got in Episode 401. They play a giggly game of Elefino. Youd think Blossom would be at a significant disadvantage, being shorter than the other two, and it does start out that way but she gets the hang of it quickly and catches up. The winners get to strip the clothes off the loser, and they are not generous or kind when picking out what to take off. Sometimes, the winners will be nice and take off a losers shoes and socks first. Not this time. They go straight for the underwear, and one of the girls looks damn sexy when she ends up completely nude under her sheer, see-through dress.

Its a fun game, and a long one, lasting 22 minutes. The fact that the winners take pains to expose the losers quickly means that theres a lot of nudity throughout.

The losers bend over to accept 20 bare-handed spanks each from the winner. Their asses are nice and jiggly.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-657-Strip-Elefino-with-Blossom-Indigo-and-Jelly-HD.mp4
File Size : 591.66 MB
Duration : 00:24:29

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-657-Strip-Elefino-with-Blossom-Indigo-and-Jelly-HD.mp4 - 591.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Torange with Tobi and Stefanie

Description:
I love Tobi. There, I said it. Her enthusiasm for the games, her competitive streak, her fervent desire to win, all make her a great LostBets.com player. For example, when she found out that the loser of this game had to wear a butt-plug, she threatens to insert it into Stefanie without lube. Then she assures her that shes not that meanwhile mouthing Im totally that means to the camera. Shes hilarious throughout this one, taunting Stefanie mercilessly.

The loser gets down on her knees and prepares to receive her punishment. The winner loves it as she pushes the plug deeper and deeper into the losers ass. The loser ends up laughing at what the winner says, forcing the butt-plug out of her abdominal muscle spasm with laughter. She has real trouble unclenching her sphincter, but eventually, the winner succeeds in popping it in, leaving the loser unable to sit down.

By the way, the loser not only gets the butt-plug, she has to wear it all through the next game. Talk about discomfort
Model:
Tobi, Stefanie
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-570-Strip-Torange-with-Tobi-and-Stefanie-HD.mp4
File Size : 326.96 MB
Duration : 00:13:40

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-570-Strip-Torange-with-Tobi-and-Stefanie-HD.mp4 - 327.0 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Snip Surgery with Ashton and Mia

Description:
These two girls play this classic game of trying to extract some poor schmuck_s organs without touching the sides. When a girl loses, the other girl gets to cut a piece of clothing off her body with scissors.The loser gets her breasts massaged with ice.
Model:
Ashton
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-B009-Snip-Surgery-with-Ashton-and-Mia-HD.mp4
File Size : 355.32 MB
Duration : 00:15:44

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-B009-Snip-Surgery-with-Ashton-and-Mia-HD.mp4 - 355.3 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Catchphrase Vs Dante, Anya Lexie

Description:
Another epic meeting between Dante &amp our girls Anya &amp Lexie, we are going to play today the game of Catchphrase.The goal for each player is to get their team to say the word or word phrase displayed in the disc. One member of a team starts the timer and tries to get his or her team to guess the displayed word or phrase.Only with a little twist, our game is Strip Catchphrase which means the loser in each round loses piece of clothing.Whoever wins calls the shots, and the loser shall perform random sexy acts on one of the players :)Hope you have fun
Model:
Dante, Lexie, Anya
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : Game-3.mp4
File Size : 2099.26 MB
Duration : 00:28:26

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Game-3.mp4 - 2.1 GB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Memory with Ashton and Mia

Description:
Ashton and Mia, my two retired Canadian cuties, played a typical game of Memory, although lacking actual Memory cards, they use playing cards instead.The loser gets chocolate sauce drizzled all over her spread vagoo area. Then we get to watch as she rinses it off in the shower.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-B012-Strip-Memory-with-Ashton-and-Mia-HD.mp4
File Size : 220.79 MB
Duration : 00:09:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-B012-Strip-Memory-with-Ashton-and-Mia-HD.mp4 - 220.8 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Reacharound with Roxy and Gracie

Description:
Heres a new stripping game, which were calling Reacharound. Let me know what you think of it. Gracie and Roxy are here to try it out, with the loser embarrassing herself in public.

Its a quick game and wouldve been even quicker if Gracie didn_t keep rolling them off the table. The winner of each round picks what the loser has to take off. The loser dresses in an I Lost All My Clothes T-shirt with no bra, a pair of panties with no pants, and one other thing which Ill talk about in a bit. The winner also dons a LostBets.com T-shirt, and then its out to the car and off to the espresso stand.

I dont know if youve got drive-up espresso stands where you live, but here in the Seattle area, theyre everywhere. Theyre good places to get a tasty piping hot beverage, but maybe not so much if youre wearing a remote-control vibrator controlled by your opponent. The loser gasps and reddens while the winner plays, and struggles to hold her composure at the espresso stand window. Its not easy.
Model:
Gracie, Roxy
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-612-Strip-Reacharound-with-Roxy-and-Gracie-HD.mp4
File Size : 445.21 MB
Duration : 00:18:39

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-612-Strip-Reacharound-with-Roxy-and-Gracie-HD.mp4 - 445.2 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Leg Wrestling with Amber and Jennie

Description:
For girls in the know, riding the Sybian isn_t much of a penalty to be feared. It can be a mind-shattering experience, and if a girl can get over the embarrassment of enduring one or more massive orgasms in front of cameras for all to see, it_s not so bad. In this case, one of the girls was in the know, and she kept gushing about how wonderful a Sybian ride would be and how much she_d want to lose.

To her credit, though, she_s a tough competitor and winning means a lot to her, so she gave it her all and did not slack in her bouts of Indian Leg Wrestling. The girls lie hip-to-hip and attempt to flip each other over with their legs. And when the winner puts the loser on that Sybian, the girl is left gasping and crying out, giggling as she cums.
Model:
Amber, Jennie
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-358-Leg-Wrestling-with-Amber-and-Jennie-HD.mp4
File Size : 386.72 MB
Duration : 00:16:56

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-358-Leg-Wrestling-with-Amber-and-Jennie-HD.mp4 - 386.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Elefino with Dylan and Carmen

Description:
Dylan, tall with modest breasts, takes on Geneva, short with generous ones. Usually, the taller girl has the advantage in a game of Elefino, but this game was actually pretty close.

The loser is tied to the bed while the winner rides her face with gusto. The winner enjoys her helpless prize, licking her tits before mounting her. She reaches behind her to toy with the losers pussy, slapping it and fingering it. She also has good taste herself. Its a short forfeit but a fun one.
Model:
Dylan, Carmen
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-632-Strip-Elefino-with-Dylan-and-Geneva-HD.mp4
File Size : 530.87 MB
Duration : 00:22:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-632-Strip-Elefino-with-Dylan-and-Geneva-HD.mp4 - 530.9 MB