Lostbetsgames.com videos

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Mogadishu with Avi, Sparrow, Hope, Kyle, and Julie

Description:
Everybodys favorite group of five is back to play Strip Mogadishu. If youre not familiar with the game, youre not alone: the players arent familiar with it either. (Its our version of Rock-Paper-Scissors but with five throws instead of three.) Despite slow play due to the confusion of the players, the game is over in a snappy nine minutes, partly because each player only wears 3 garments.

As mentioned, the loser is strapped to the cross and mercilessly tickled by the winners. The cross exposes the losers armpits, ribs, and inner thighs, and with such juicy opportunities for the winners, it isnt long before the loser is shrieking and flailing in a futile attempt to get away. The winners continue their assault on the hapless loser until they can barely keep control of themselves and yells that theyre going to pee if they dont stop. Rather than slowing down and giving the loser a chance to rest, the winners redouble their efforts to force a mortifying loss of bladder control, and the poor loser cant help themselves and squirts out a splash of urine before regaining control while the winners laugh and cheer. Embarrassment is not nearly a strong enough word for what they experience.
Model:
Julie, Kyle, Hope, Sparrow, Avi
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-586-Strip-Mogadishu-wth-Avi-Sparrow-Hope-Kyle-and-Julie-HD.mp4
File Size : 343.73 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:22

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-586-Strip-Mogadishu-wth-Avi-Sparrow-Hope-Kyle-and-Julie-HD.mp4 - 343.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Pirate Penguins with Dylan and Carmen

Description:
First, an apology: this episode is being published out of order, and it contains a spoiler for an earlier, unpublished game. Specifically, the loser of that game had to wear an internal vibrator for the duration of the next game, i.e. this one. And the vibrator is controllable via Bluetooth, and that controller was given to me, and I did not use my powers for good. I mostly kept her on a low-level buzz to keep her from getting desensitized, then gave her a good jolt at opportune times. So if you notice that Carmen is a little flushed, that her hair has fallen over her face, that her posture and body language are odd, now you know why.

These girls are both high-energy and highly-competitive, and kind of loopy besides. The loser of this game will have to run around the house naked three times. The game gets started after Dylan places her fingers on Carmens crotch to verify that the vibrator is working. It is. And it turns out that Carmen is a dirty, dirty cheater. I gave her a zap with the vibrator while it was Dylans turn, and this made her stagger and hit the boat with her, knocking it over and dumping the poor penguins. Despite this being clearly her fault, she insisted that Dylan had to strip. Then later, when its Dylans turn again, Carmen tries to knock over the ship by blowing on it and ends up knocking it over with her hair. This costs Dylan another piece of clothing and causes her to do a Lil Jon bit.

Finally, Dylan is naked and has lost while Carmen still has her panties. (As soon as the game is over, Carmen takes out the vibrator, which bounces and hums on the table.) But Dylan is pissed and protests because of the rampant cheating. She demands that Carmen do the run instead, and drags her across the floor to the door. She appeals to the crew for fairness, and I agree that she got gypped. As a remedy, I order that they both must run around the house naked. Hippo tells Carmen that she can keep her panties, but I overrule him. Aint no chicks keeping their panties while Im in charge. And theres an added bonus: the phrase run around the house is ambiguous, and Carmen thought shed have to run around inside the house. Nope.

They go out to the yard and begin their run. The yard is mostly protected by a hedge, but theres a gap where traffic on the busy street can look through and get an eyeful. As they run, Carmen expresses her displeasure at Dylan for forcing her to join the run by repeatedly slapping her ass. Dylan retaliates by banding back a branch as she runs by it, so it springs back and whacks Carmen. In the end, we have two girls standing breathless, sweaty, and very, very naked.

The vibrator, by the way, is a Lush by Lovense. I love Lovenses products, even if they wont give me access to their source code so I can implement this really cool game I have in mind involving two Lushes and Morse code.
Model:
Dylan, Carmen
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-567-Strip-Pirate-Penguins-with-Dylan-and-Carmen-HD.mp4
File Size : 478.74 MB
Duration : 00:20:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-567-Strip-Pirate-Penguins-with-Dylan-and-Carmen-HD.mp4 - 478.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Screw Your Neighbor with Sammy, Vince, Botis, Julie, and Mika

Description:
Once again, Ive dived deep into the LostBets archives and found a previously-unknown gem. Filmed in 2011, this episode features three of my all-time favorite girls Julie, Sammy, and Mika, playing a free-for-all game of Screw Your Neighbor with their friends Vince and Botis. Theyre a very high-spirited group. In retrospect, I needed to make clear to the players that in Screw Your Neighbor, used cards should go in a discard pile, not on top of the deck. The same cards kept coming up over and over again. None of the players noticed.

The winners first get to put the losers through a calisthenics routine, which starts off with stretches. They sit in the splits and stretch forward, then do a cat stretch with their asses arched. We get some nice shots of a losers pussy as she stretches. The losers have to do toe touches, facing towards the camera and facing away. Kneeling lunges and kneeling hamstring stretches. And then ten jumping jacks.

Finally, the losers have to masturbate together on the couch. One plays with herself while the other two engage in simultaneous mutual masturbation, playing with each others junk. They put on a good show before the winners relent and let them off the hook.
Model:
Julie, Vince, Sammy, Mika, Botis
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-660-Strip-Screw-Your-Neighbor-with-Sammy-Vince-Botis-Julie-and-Mika-HD.mp4
File Size : 751.14 MB
Duration : 00:31:32

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-660-Strip-Screw-Your-Neighbor-with-Sammy-Vince-Botis-Julie-and-Mika-HD.mp4 - 751.1 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Estonian Roulette with Idelsy and Sienna

Description:
Estonian Roulette?? WTF? I_ll get to that.First, please welcome two new girls to the LostBets family. Long-haired Latina Idelsy (you say it ee-DEL-see) faces off against statesque redhead Sienna, with the loser having to do a naked sprint up and down the hallway.So, the game. This one was suggested by a commenter at our and I think it worked pretty well. He wanted to call it Russian Roulette, but that name was already taken. In Russian Roulette, you take turns pulling the trigger of a revolver, and the first person to get his head blown off loses. That seems rather extreme... this game is a little less fatal. Each player takes turn rolling a bunch of dice. If a 6 shows up on any of them, that player is safe for the round, keeps one of the dice and passes the rest to the next player. If she fails to roll a 6, she_s lost the round and has to take something off. Most of the Estonians I_ve known have been a bit more laid-back and relaxed than most of the Russians I_ve known, so I decided to call this one Estonian Roulette.
Model:
Sienna, Idelsy
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-119-Estonian-Roulette-with-Idelsy-and-Sienna-HD.mp4
File Size : 102.16 MB
Duration : 00:05:57

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-119-Estonian-Roulette-with-Idelsy-and-Sienna-HD.mp4 - 102.2 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Derek and Gina play Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors

Description:
Yes, I know that Derek is usually a man_s name. Yes, this Derek is a woman. Yes, I checked.Two new girls square off in this classic game, with the loser getting a five-minute handcuffed tickle. There_s a noticeable age difference between these two ladies... will the elder teach the young whippersnapper a lesson, or will the younger gleefully disprespect her elder by intimately tickling her all over? Watch and see.
Model:
Derek, Kimmy
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-062-Derek-and-Gina-play-Strip-Rock-Paper-Scissors-HD.mp4
File Size : 171.12 MB
Duration : 00:09:59

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-062-Derek-and-Gina-play-Strip-Rock-Paper-Scissors-HD.mp4 - 171.1 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Fuck-It with Ashley and Tony vs. Alexis and Johnny

Description:
It_s couple versus couple in a high-stakes game of Fuck-It. The players take turns passing Fuck-It around, and when somebody gets it wrong, both members of that team have to take off a piece of clothing.You asked for more hardcore, you got it. The losing girl gets fucked by the winning guy. While that_s happening, the winning girl gets to ride her face. The losing guy has to sit there in his naked shame and feel extremely jealous. It_s hot stuff.
Model:
Ashley, Johnny, Whitney, Alexis, AJ, Tony
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-186-Strip-Fuck-It-with-Ashley-and-Tony-vs-Alexis-and-Johnny-HD.mp4
File Size : 364.58 MB
Duration : 00:21:17

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-186-Strip-Fuck-It-with-Ashley-and-Tony-vs-Alexis-and-Johnny-HD.mp4 - 364.6 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Estonian Roulette with Gemma and Marcy ft. Cal

Description:
Usually, thats masturbation, but this time I decided to mix it up a bit. Sure, masturbating to orgasm in front of the crowd is embarrassing, but both the arousal and the climax can easily be faked. But if somebody else did the masturbating, it_d be much harder for the loser to resist true arousal and climax. So either Gemma or Marcy ends up straddling an armchair, her body quaking uncontrollably as the winner massages her clit with her thumb and plumbs her pussy with her fingers, driving her closer and closer to the breaking point.

The winner of each round takes an article of clothing off the loser. The players are allowed to count their necklaces, but only if its her last remaining garment.

The loser spreads her legs, opening her very hairy pussy to the winner. She immediately gets to work on the losers pussy, while the loser moans, I was supposed to be elbow-deep in your twat It turns out that the losers furry pussy is also very sensitive, and her body starts trembling almost immediately as the winners hand caresses her. As the winner works her clit and pussy, the losers toes cross and sweat running down her face. She doesnt last long, and she has an orgasm that leaves her body spasming with aftershocks, lying exhausted and sweaty with the knowledge that hundreds of strangers on the Internet will see her cum.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-585-Strip-Estonian-Roulette-with-Gemma-and-Marcy-ft-Cal-HD.mp4
File Size : 417.23 MB
Duration : 00:17:31

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-585-Strip-Estonian-Roulette-with-Gemma-and-Marcy-ft-Cal-HD.mp4 - 417.2 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Snapper with Paige, Katie, and Hollis

Description:
Go fish Blonde Katie, redheaded Hollis, and brunette Paige try to catch each other_s fish, and if you lose all your fish, you lose an article of clothing. Or if all your fish are gone and you have nothing to take off, you_re a loser. They play until they have two naked and blushing losers.

And it_s not just the faces of the losers that turn red, because the winner gets to paddle both of them. They take it like good sports. And it must be said that all three of these sweet young girls are nice people, so while the paddle_s smack is enough to pink their cheeks, it_s nowhere near the kind of brutality seen in, says, Episode 362. Still, it_s a hot half-naked chick paddling two hot squealing naked chicks. I ain_t complaining.
Model:
Paige, Sheri Part 1
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-363-Strip-Snapper-with-Paige-Katie-and-Hollis-HD.mp4
File Size : 307.35 MB
Duration : 00:13:29

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-363-Strip-Snapper-with-Paige-Katie-and-Hollis-HD.mp4 - 307.3 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Fuck _Em Suck _Em Robots with Lily and RyAnne

Description:
Brand new game Two lovely ladies go head-to-head in an effort to knock each other_s block off. When a girl_s robot gets semi-decapitated, she has to strip.The ultimate loser gets locked into the stockade and vibrated mercilessly by the winner. And she finds herself utterly powerless to do anything about the onslaught on her body, groaning her way to several uncontrollable orgasms. By the end, her pussy is literally dripping as it spasms over and over. Need to know who the loser was?(Yes, I know this isn_t technically what_s meant by Category: ROBOTS. Just like the first video I put in Category: CREAMPIE, I couldn_t resist.)
Model:
Lily, RyAnne
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-223-Fuck-Em-Suck-Em-Robots-with-Lily-and-RyAnne-HD.mp4
File Size : 476.38 MB
Duration : 00:20:48

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-223-Fuck-Em-Suck-Em-Robots-with-Lily-and-RyAnne-HD.mp4 - 476.4 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Torange with Hope, Sparrow, and Avi (ft. Julie and Kyle)

Description:
Julie Shes one of my favorite (and most popular) players. Shes also one of our most senior, having been at LostBets.com for nearly ten years now. Well, its her birthday, and were celebrating with cake. Sweet, sticky, messy cake, all over the loser. Julie spectates while the other three girls compete to see who will be the victim. Kyle is also present, but after giving a somewhat awkward intro he too falls into the role of spectator, since I dont think many people want to see him covered in cake.

The game is Torange, and just for the record, Hope, there is no such thing as an Oros-Boros. Also, calico is not a breed of cat, so good on you, Sparrow, for standing your ground.

They start by singing Happy Birthday, which is finally in the public domain, so sorry for that, and then its on to the cake. The frosting flowers end up on the losers nipples and knees, and Kyle lights the candles. He makes sure to drip a little wax on her body. The cake gets smooshed all over the losers naked body, frosting is troweled on her, and sprinkles are added. There is finger painting.

But they cant resist the delicious cake for long, and soon theyre munching on the losers body. Shes not left out, though, as the winners feed her some cake. The frosting is smeared until its a uniform shade of Orange.

This game was played at Dantes house, and the loser apologizes to him for what shes about to do to his shower. The shower scene was pretty long, so to avoid making this video over an hour long we played it at 3x speed. If you want to see the whole thing as it happened, just slow it down.

Happy Birthday, Julie. We love you.
Model:
Hope, Sparrow, Avi
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-611-Strip-Torange-with-Julie-Hope-Sparrow-and-Avi-ft-Kyle-HD.mp4
File Size : 699.42 MB
Duration : 00:29:22

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-611-Strip-Torange-with-Julie-Hope-Sparrow-and-Avi-ft-Kyle-HD.mp4 - 699.4 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip I_ll Show You Mine with Amber, Julie, and Sassy

Description:
Amber, Julie, and Sassy are some of our most veteran players, with a combined 28 years of experience between them. Theyre here to play a simple game, Ill Show You Mine. Theres a stack of cards, one for each article of clothing the players are wearing. They draw the cards one at a time, and whoevers garment is pictured as to take it off.

These girls have great chemistry between them. Julie asks if Sassys Last Unicorn tattoo is a pony. Amber wants to bet on whether her bra and panties are the same color. (They are,) One of the girl_s talks smacks when shes winning. If youve been around for a while, you know what happens when they do that. Karma hates hubris, and bragging about your victories at LostBets.com is nearly guaranteed to make you start losing. I could warn them about this, but I dont want to.

The losers after the 7-minute game have to do some embarrassing yoga poses. The winner picks out the ones she likes and holds a camera to get those nice explicit close-ups. The losers, unsurprisingly, get cold. They have to press their bodies together for warmth.
Model:
Julie, Amber, Sassy
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-622-Strip-I-Will-Show-You-Mine-with-Amber-Julie-and-Sassy-HD.mp4
File Size : 315.55 MB
Duration : 00:13:11

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-622-Strip-I-Will-Show-You-Mine-with-Amber-Julie-and-Sassy-HD.mp4 - 315.5 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Bender with Belle, Tessa, and Zodiac

Description:
Zodiac and Tessa join veteran Belle for a friendly game of Strip Bender. Tessa is wearing a SAVAGE AS FUCK shirt but I dont think she means it. Fuck is much more savage than she is Oh, and as a penalty for losing Episode 618, shes wearing an internal remote-controlled vibrator, with me holding the controls. It was really fun to make her pussy buzz while shes playing Bender and trying to keep her balance. You can see her reactions and hear her squeal, but the on-screen overlay is sometimes way out of sync. The girls had a problem understanding the rules (it was late in the day and everyone was getting a bit loopy) so we had to step in to explain them several times. I admit that I was a little frustrated. Dont take the game too seriously, they certainly didnt.

The loser gets strapped to the Greyjoy cross and at first, they tickle her with their fingers, and then with wand massagers. The loser is susceptible to both. But then the winners find one particular spot where the massagers seem most effective at making their victim squirm and squeal, and they both attack it. It isnt long before shes crying out and arching her back as an orgasm is ripped from her right on the cross. But that doesnt end her ordeal as the winners keep tickling her and stimulating her tingling vag. By the time theyre done, the loser is left breathless and twitching with her swollen pussy on display as the laughing winners leave her hanging on the cross.
Model:
Tessa, Zodiac ft. Belle
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-634-Strip-Bender-with-Belle-Tessa-and-Zodiac-HD.mp4
File Size : 587.66 MB
Duration : 00:24:36

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-634-Strip-Bender-with-Belle-Tessa-and-Zodiac-HD.mp4 - 587.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Elefino with Chels and Dee

Description:
The game of Elefino, where you have to scoop up butterflies in a net, usually puts taller players at an advantage, but that isnt necessarily the case here, because the taller competitor has an additional butterfly in her panties. This episode is being published a little bit out of order, and chronologically it follows Episode 638, which ended with Chels having her pussy buzzed with a remote-controlled vibrator. She had to keep wearing that through this game, and I made sure to keep her distracted. I got called out for it.

At the end of Episode 638, Chels not only got a remote control vibrator attached to her, but she also got a barehanded spanking from Dee, and she wanted the possibility to get revenge for this game. So the loser doesnt just get spanked, she gets paddled, whacked with our solid wood LostBets paddle. Five good solid swats, leading to a jiggly and reddening ass.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-661-Strip-Elefino-with-Chels-and-Dee-HD.mp4
File Size : 401.44 MB
Duration : 00:16:49

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-661-Strip-Elefino-with-Chels-and-Dee-HD.mp4 - 401.4 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- You Bet Your Ass Game 4

Description:
And this is it: the finale of You Bet Your Ass, our kinky game show filmed before a live studio audience. The stakes have never been higher.Its a blowjob race Our four lovely female contestants kneel before their boyfriends and try their hardest to make them cum as quickly as possible. Whoever succeeds is the winner, and the other three girls have to take off their tops and continue. Whoever finishes second is the runner-up, and the other two girls lose their bottoms and keep going. Finally, after one of the remaining girls manages to get her man off, weve got our lose.She has to keep going, while Jason enters the picture.Jason is a pre-op female-to-male transsexual. (At least, he was pre-op when I met him. He may have completed his transition from now.) While the loser frantically tries to bring her boyfriend off, Jason takes her from behind with his strap-on. I dont know if the loser had ever had sex with a transsexual before, but she has now.
Model:
Zayda
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-YBYA4-Blowjob-Race-HD.mp4
File Size : 199.96 MB
Duration : 00:11:39

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-YBYA4-Blowjob-Race-HD.mp4 - 200.0 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Earth and Fire with Belle Zodiac and Tessa

Description:
Ring in the new year The new year is upon us, and with the new year, we introduce new girls. Veteran Belle shows newbies Tessa and Zodie how its done. Tessa is a tiny Filipina, standing less than five feet (150 cm) and weighing in at a scant 93 lb (42 kg). Zodie is a lavender-haired cutie with interesting tattoos, who for some reason reminds me of Harley Quinn. Neither has much (or any) experience in front of the camera. Both are about to get a very intense lesxon in forced orgasms.

The game is Earth and Fire, where the first one to be forced to cum is the loser. Tessa immediately shows her sensitivity and susceptibility as she squirms while the other two stimulate her. Belle demonstrates her fingerblasting skills on Zodie.

To celebrate the occasion, the loser gets turned into Baby New Year 2018. A pacifier is stuck in her mouth and a cute baby bonnet is tied to her head. Shes given a nice soothing bottle of milk, but then she gets 18 spanks, both to honor the new year and because shes been a baby.

Then comes the baby oil and an excessive amount of baby powder, and shes finally ready to be diapered. The winners have some trouble getting the diaper folded but eventually, they get it right. A 2018 banner is drpgd over the baby as a winner hums the theme to Chariots of Fire. (These girls are way too young to know that movie, so I dont know where they got that.) Finally, the adults enjoy a champagne toast, some of which splashes onto the baby. But she may get the last laugh, as she sneaks off with the champagne.
Model:
Belle, Tessa, Zodiac
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-599-Strip-Earth-and-Fire-with-Belle-Zodiac-and-Tessa-HD.mp4
File Size : 550.99 MB
Duration : 00:23:05

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-599-Strip-Earth-and-Fire-with-Belle-Zodiac-and-Tessa-HD.mp4 - 551.0 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Roadies (Experimental Scene)

Description:
Hey guys, this is Experimental Scene that is not a proper LBG Content, it was shot by our friend Mike, and we wanted to see how do you like this content, so let us know if its Yay or nay :) Scene Description:Natalie and Zoe are the two finalists in the competition to be the next Roadie for Stillwater. Aften, Stillwater_s road manager, is going through with Natalie and Zoe what they must do today to try and break the tie. She explains that the band has a somewhat unorthodox method of breaking the tie but it sounds like both Natalie and Zoe are game that is until they each find out later that after still being tied they need to NAKED WRESTLE each other Zoe is game but Natalie not so much, she immediately starts walking away until Zoe calls her a CHICKEN from then on ITS ON the girls though are STILL TIED even after the wrestling so Randy Reed, the lead singer who_s now there with them tells them to STRIP his road manager AFTEN and wrestle her on the bed wouldn_t you know it.. ITS STILL TOO CLOSE TO CALL, there can only be one event left to do to see who is truly worthy without going into spoilers let_s just say it_s good to be a ROCK STAR
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : roadies.mp4
File Size : 748.28 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:59

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:roadies.mp4 - 748.3 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Julie Pays the Price

Description:
Okay, here_s the situation*. One day, Julie, Amber, and Sassy got together for a few games, including Episode 600. All the rest of that day turned out just as good, and you_ll see them all in due time. But when it came time for them to play the last game before we called it a night, Julie wasn_t feeling well and asked to be excused. I was extremely disappointed to lose her, but of course, her health had to come first. But I was determined to get my money_s worth, so I insisted that once she got home and felt better, she had to film herself masturbating and send me the video. She turned pink (I love when she does that) and stuttered and stammered a bit, but eventually agreed to do it. And here is that video. You might notice that it_s over 20 minutes long, which is pretty long for a masturbation scene. Well, I_ve got to hand it to Julie: she makes good on her promises. Every minute of this video is worth watching.

When she first debuted at LostBets.com, Julie was very shy. Years of careful coaxing have gradually opened her up and loosened her limits. You_re welcome. But this is different from everything she_s filmed before. This time, she_s all alone, with nobody there except the all-seeing eye of the camera staring at her as she masturbates. And the camera a constant reminder of the hundreds of people on the other side of the lens also watching her. She has to put on a show for strangers, lying naked in the bathtub, on display as she makes herself cum over and over.

Oh yes, over and over. Did you know that Julie was multi-orgasmic? Neither did I. She uses a little purple vibrator, her friend as she calls it, and touches it to her clit. She holds it there for a short while before pulling it away and changes her breath. She does that again and again: buzzing her clit for a little while and then relaxing and panting. At first, I didn_t know what she was doing, but then I realized that she was having a series of cute little orgasms, again and again. I lost count, and I_m sure she did too. And those little orgasms got less little the more of them she had. Soon they were making her moan and her whole body was flushing red. The more she came, the hornier she got. As soon as she_d finished recovering from one orgasm, the vibrator was back on her clit as she eagerly sought the next one.

By the end, her pussy exhausted and unable to cum any more, but Julie slaps it awake and ekes out a few more. Even with that, she still ends up extremely horny. I envy any eligible man she came across that night.

It was one of the best masturbation scenes I_ve ever seen. Now, I_d never been so rude as to say that I_m happy that Julie got sick that day because otherwise this video never would have existed. No, I_d never say that. I_ll just be sitting here with a shit-eating grin on my face. I_m selling this video at the lowest price C4S will allow, because I want everyone to see it. The more people see how she pleasures herself, the more embarrassed she_ll be. I_m going to show her the sales figures, just so she knows how many people saw her, possibly masturbating right along with her.

* If your mind automatically continued, My parents went away on a weeks vacation, you_re old.
Model:
Ashley, Julie
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-602a-Julie-Pays-the-Price-HD.mp4
File Size : 520.6 MB
Duration : 00:23:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-602a-Julie-Pays-the-Price-HD.mp4 - 520.6 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Red_s First Shoot 2007-03-08

Description:
On March 8, 2007, I was in a hotel suite, getting ready to meet the very first girls, Ashton and Mia. That shoot is history now, but most of the footage from it has never published, mainly because I wasnt satisfied with its quality. I had no idea what the hell I was doing, and the lighting was awful, as was the camera work, and the dork holding the camera who insisted on talking during the games. I kept the material to myself and went on to do and publish better shoots, but that shoot has stayed in the archives, getting virtually dusty, Until now. Presented here, over an hour of crappy SD footage at a bargain price.

There are five games in total. Keep in mind that in those very early days, the episodes were almost entirely about the slow loss of clothing, and the forfeit was sort of like the cherry on top rather than a major focus. These girls were very modest and shy (Mia especially) and wouldnt have opened their legs for explicit shots of their pussies, let alone do anything sexual. This was fine with me, as I was very shy myself at the time and wouldnt have dared ask them to do anything sexual anyway. Bottom line, dont expect anything hardcore.

The first game is the only episode from this shoot that was actually published, Ashton and Mia, play Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors. The loser had to do a naked twirl to show her naked body to the camera. It was the first time Id seen anything like this, and I was dumbfounded through this and most of the rest of the shoot.

The second game is what Id later call Battlestrip, but this time I called it by the name of the commercial game, which may or may not be too generic to be trademarked, but I played it safe and bleeped it. The game lasted longer than later games of Battlestrip because I wised up and restricted the size of the board. Ashton and Mia had the whole board to play with, so it took some time for all the ships to be sunk. The loser had to pose for us, although again, legs would not be opened. Mia, by the way, is unbelievably cute when she blushes as she strips, her cheeks flushed as she giggles nervously.

The initial plan was for me to pose the loser, but after I made her do a twirl, the winner took over. I let her do it, as long as she promised to give us a good show. She first makes the loser stand with her hands on the wall and sticks out her ass, and the winner slaps it. She then makes her go into doggie-style, facing the camera, breasts hanging free, and bark. Finally, she has to lie on her back on the bed and make stripper legs in the air.

Game 3 was what wed later call Bender. The spinner is spun and the shots are called by my buddy Jed, who was along for the shoot and who would later be The Expert. We did a terrible job of enforcing the rules, allowing them to be flagrantly broken. The girls wore bikinis, because why not? The winner got to strip the loser personally. Ashton has a definite advantage in this game, standing a full foot taller than Mia, but Mia puts up a fight, and then theres all the rulebreaking. But there can be only one, and despite exposing one of her nipples when it pops out during the game. Its the winners choice of forfeit, so after considering making the loser ice her nipples, she decides that she should lie face down on the Bender mat spread-eagle, with one hand and foot in each corner. This is the closest we get to a view between anyones legs, and its not much.

For Game 4 the girls played Jingo in front of a roaring fire. They had to pull wooden blocks out of a tower, and if they pulled out a block with a black X on it, they got to make their opponent remove a garment. If they knocked the tower dower, though, they lost everything, including their dignity as the winner got to choose a forfeit. Theres a funny bit near the beginning when Mia brags that shes only lost her socks so far, before realizing that her top has slipped and shes exposing a nipple. Her hand jumps to her breast to cover. It matters not much as she ends up playing much of the game topless, her perfect tits standing out proudly. The game goes on for a while and the tower reaches impressive heights, getting increasingly precarious and making the girls nervous. The loser had teased the winner with making her ice her nipples last game, so the winner turned the tables and got out the ice cubes. After the ice has been thoroughly rubbed over her tits, the loser declares that her nipples will never be soft again, and the winner notes that they could cut glass.

The fifth and final game was Strip Surgery, with the loser receiving a spanking from the winner.
Model:
Mia, Ashton
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-556-Red-s-First-Shoot.mp4
File Size : 433.56 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 01:13:55

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-556-Red-s-First-Shoot.mp4 - 433.6 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Torange with Carmen and Dylan

Description:
Dylan and Carmen, Carmen and Dylan, two of my favorite wild chicks. Well, one of them is wild, anyway. The other one might be more along for the ride, but she gives as good as she gets. Theyre both feisty and they both love taunting each other when they lose. Its a highly competitive game of Torange, with frequent arguments and (IMHO) some answers that were plainly bullshit. But I have a policy of avoiding interference with a game unless the players appeal to me, which they didnt, so answers like Elevation and Jesus when the category was things in the sky were allowed to stand. Theyre just not very good at this game. And heres a tip for Dylan: yes, France is indeed a country. And Europe does not start with a U.

The winner gets to put the loser on the Greyjoy Cross and do whatever she wants to her, and in this case what the winner wants is to play with the losers pussy using a Bluetooth-controlled internal vibrator, then make the loser play the whole next game while wearing it.

The winner at first has trouble getting the vibrator into the losers tight pussy, but with a little effort (and a little help when the loser gets wet) she manages to push it all the way in. She has more fun talking smack and playing with the vibe before the loser is let down to mentally preparing herself for the next game and whats going to be happening to her during it. By the way, lately, Ive taken to yelling cut after a forfeit but keeping the cameras rolling, just to catch the candid reactions after the game is over. I included some of that post-roll here. Apparently, the winner is the worst friend ever. I can see why she thinks that.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-583-Strip-Torange-with-Carmen-and-Dylan-HD.mp4
File Size : 529.15 MB
Duration : 00:22:08

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-583-Strip-Torange-with-Carmen-and-Dylan-HD.mp4 - 529.1 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Spin-the-Bottle with Stefanie and SarahBeth

Description:
Do you know those treats? The kind that are made with crispy rice cereal mixed with marshmallow? I love those things. In fact, I think the only way they could be better is if they were smeared on a nude female body. Actually, that gives me an idea

Stefanie and SarahBeth play Spin-the-Bottle, the electronic version. Naturally, whoever the bottle points to loses a piece of clothing.

The loser mentally takes herself off to her happy place while the winner proceeds to smear her body with marshmallow fluff before sprinkling her down with the cereal. (She ends up getting quite a bit stuck to her own hand, too.) Then its off to the shower, and this stuff does not wash off easily. It takes her about 7 minutes to get clean, and she has to enlist the aid of the winner to help wash off her backside.

(note to foot fans: the girls keep their socks on, even in the shower, because of reasons. If this isnt your cuppa, probably best to avoid this one.)
Model:
Stefanie, SarahBeth
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-654-Strip-Spin-the-Bottle-with-Stefanie-and-SarahBeth-HD.mp4
File Size : 517.06 MB
Duration : 00:21:42

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-654-Strip-Spin-the-Bottle-with-Stefanie-and-SarahBeth-HD.mp4 - 517.1 MB