Lostbetsgames.com videos

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Pirate Penguins with Julie, Sassy, and Amber

Description:
Three veteran favorites return to play Pirate Penguins, our game of balancing penguins on a tippy ship. One of the girls turns out to be very bad at this game, and one turns out to be very good. At least until she starts bragging about how good she is and that she hasnt lost a single thing. They never learn, do they? Karma is such a bitch.

The losers naked body gets completely covered in baby oil. And theres a lot of it, dripping off her erect gumdrop nipples. Its not especially warm, either, and it tickles. The loser ends up very, very shiny. After the winners have their fun, its off to the shower, where the loser finds out that its not that easy the clean oil from your skin. Shell smell like baby oil for a week, but at least her skin will be nice and smooth.
Model:
Julie, Amber, Sassy
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-628-Strip-Pirate-Penguins-with-Julie-Sassy-and-Amber-HD.mp4
File Size : 520.77 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-628-Strip-Pirate-Penguins-with-Julie-Sassy-and-Amber-HD.mp4 - 520.8 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Memory with Cory, Britney, and Renna

Description:
Please welcome three new girls Their debut game is Memory, and the stakes are high. The winner gets to tell the two losers to do whatever she wants them to do.So, what does she want them to do? Well, maybe you_d prefer to be surprised. If not, the following spoiler reveals only the nature of the forfeit.
Model:
Cory, Britney, Renna
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-147-Strip-Memory-with-Cory-Britney-and-Renna-HD.mp4
File Size : 451.94 MB
Duration : 00:26:22

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-147-Strip-Memory-with-Cory-Britney-and-Renna-HD.mp4 - 451.9 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Freeze with Scarlett and Kasady (ft. Kevin)

Description:
The game is Strip Freeze, where the object is to stop a bouncing dot in the green area, which forces your opponent to let you strip her while avoiding the red area, which costs you a garment. I think that perhaps brace-faced Kasady didnt understand these fairly simple rules, as she started out by just pressing the button whenever. She eventually realized the error and started playing for real, but not before her mistake has cost her several articles of clothing. Will the correction save her from the fate of the loser, or will it be too late?

Kevin starts by telling the loser to get his dick hard, but all she does is spit on it and jerk it clumsily. With this girl, you have to be specific, so eventually Kevin tells her to put her damn mouth on the thing. The winner grabs the back of the losers head and pumps it back and forth to show her how its done.

Kevin then fucks the loser from behind before sitting on the couch and ordering her to sit on his cock, facing outward. After a little while, he has her spread her legs over his, giving us a great view as she rides. Her modest but lovely breasts bounce as much as theyre able. Then Kevin rolls her onto her back and the winner decides that she wants a piece, too. She pinches the losers nipples while shes fucked, then gets out her tits and rubs them in the losers face. Then its back to doggie, with the losers head on the winners bared chest.

Kevin, by the way, is wearing a stylish T-shirt. Want one? If theres enough demand Ill put it up on Spreadshirt or something.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-571-Strip-Freeze-with-Scarlett-and-Kasady-ft-Kevin-HD.mp4
File Size : 458.02 MB
Duration : 00:19:09

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-571-Strip-Freeze-with-Scarlett-and-Kasady-ft-Kevin-HD.mp4 - 458.0 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip High Card with Kyle, Hope, Sparrow, Julie, and Avi

Description:
Sparrow and Hope are back for their second appearance. (Avi is playing her second game too, but shes already appeared in another episode that was filmed later so I dont know if it counts.) Joining them are veterans Julie and Kyle, here to handhold the newbies through their first mildly sexual forfeit: three losers have to masturbate on the couch while the other two get to watch.

The players have fun. The girls especially like it when Kyle has to strip, whooping and cheering as he gets closer and closer to revealing the trophy. Sparrow knows better than to get cocky (Ive seen pride lead to a fall many, many times here) but when she starts winning she ignores her own advice and brags about it. She pays a price for it. As for Julie, after being seen naked many times and having done all shes done, shes maybe a little less embarrassed than she used to be but she still blushes cutely as she loses. Hope has a tiny frame with oversized tits, which is always nice. And Kyle, in case you dont remember, is hairy. Very hairy.

The first player to lose does so very quickly, but after that, the game tightens up considerably and soon all of the remaining girls are down to bra and panties. One of the girls saves her panties by taking off a very unusual piece of clothing youll see. At first, I was afraid that none of the newbies would lose and the only three masturbating would be three players wed already seen. You might even hear me muttering something to that effect in the audio. But then, through an extraordinary bit of good luck (not bad luck, from the losers point of view) one of the girls I was hoping would lose lost. That run of luck had no help from me, by the way. The game was played completely fairly and things just happened to turn out great. That happens a lot here.

Its going to be hard to discuss the forfeit without revealing at least partial spoilers, so if youre a no-spoilers stickler, you should probably stop reading now.

The winners get handheld cameras to capture the best views as the losers open wide and start performing. They open so wide we get very nice views of everything, including some starfish peeking out from underneath. One of the girls traces out the ABCs on her clit, so apparently, that technique is not just for cunnilingus. The newbie loser blushes to be masturbating in front of so many people, so another of the losers reaches over and helps her out. Meanwhile, the male loser grabs her boob and remarks that its been a long time since hes gotten to do that. Then he grabs both of them, then the other girls, then begs for a boob in his mouth, opening it like a baby chick begging for food, while the girls eagerly watch.
Model:
Julie, Avi
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-582-Strip-High-Card-with-Kyle-Hope-Sparrow-Julie-and-Avi-HD.mp4
File Size : 708.09 MB
Duration : 00:29:29

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-582-Strip-High-Card-with-Kyle-Hope-Sparrow-Julie-and-Avi-HD.mp4 - 708.1 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Musical Chairs with Zayda, Elise, Jane, and Bijou (BONUS)

Description:
Three veterans who_ve never played with each other return, and bring along newbie Bijou while they_re at it, to play a game that is long, long overdue at lostbets.com.

Musical chairs. N girls, N-1 chairs. Music stops, sit in chair. If you can_t find a chair, take off a piece of clothing. Repeat until you have three naked losers.

We_re trying a brand-new forfeit this time. The losers end up doing something we_re calling 69 Triangle. (Anyone got a better name? Post it on the blog.) In any case, you can probably envision what it is.

Features a cameo appearance by my cat Goliath, who came in to sniff around the losers as they paid their debt. They didn_t notice
Model:
Elise, Jane, Zayda, Bijou
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-187-Strip-Musical-Chairs-with-Zayda-Elise-Jane-and-Bijou-HD.mp4
File Size : 360.1 MB
Duration : 00:21:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-187-Strip-Musical-Chairs-with-Zayda-Elise-Jane-and-Bijou-HD.mp4 - 360.1 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Freeze with Cora, AngieJo, and Jennie

Description:
Three amateurs, three real girls, back for more. Its a short and sweet one, with the loser showing off her O face as the Sybian does its work on her.

This series has been published a bit out of sequence, and this was actually only the second game these three played that day. Since AngieJo didnt lose that first game, shes still never been naked on camera before and is pretty smug about it. Well see how that works out for her. She does play it smart: when she has the opportunity to choose somebody to strip, she picks an opponent whos already losing. Most girls pick the opponent with the most clothing left, to keep it fair. Its a poor strategy, and AJ does well to avoid it.

All three of the girls are pretty good at this game, which makes it go fast. The loser was not prepared for the intensity of the Sybian. The powerful vibrations stimulate her butthole as well as her pussy. Shes left impaled and exhausted, shakily staggering to her feet on wobbly legs.
Model:
Cora, AngieJo, Jennie
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-609-Strip-Freeze-with-Cora-AngieJo-and-Jennie-HD.mp4
File Size : 282.14 MB
Duration : 00:11:46

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-609-Strip-Freeze-with-Cora-AngieJo-and-Jennie-HD.mp4 - 282.1 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip High Card with Dylan and Nancy

Description:
Meet Nancy. Shes Dylan_s friend and a complete newbie at all of this. As usual, I start the virgin (metaphorically speaking) with a simple game and a simple forfeit. Thing is, though, that nothing is ever really simple with Dylan around.

The game is Strip High Card. The decisive winner of the 6-minute game gets to pose the loser however she sees fit, and shes given a camera to capture the view. She gets some great shots of the losers pussy from behind, and some even more explicit ones when the winner makes her put her legs in the air and open them wide, and then reaches in to spread her pussy lips herself. If you want to see the losers hoo-hah in all its glory, this ones for you. What a great introduction to what LostBets.com is all about for the newbie.
Model:
Nancy, Dylan
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-619-Strip-High-Card-with-Dylan-and-Nancy-HD.mp4
File Size : 298.55 MB
Duration : 00:12:29

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-619-Strip-High-Card-with-Dylan-and-Nancy-HD.mp4 - 298.5 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Lily Trims Her Bush

Description:
Many, many people have asked me to get Lily to offer her bush as a stake in a game. Well, she gives you your answer in this clip, and sadly, it_s negative. Don_t worry, guys, I_ll keep working on her.Usually, I show clips from a session chronologically, but last week_s Tuesday update of Lily vs. Mary vs. Amber was so hot I had to get it out the door. Basketball was not the first game they played, and in fact, the first clip of the day isn_t a game at all.Lily shows up, her girl-girl virginity on the line, and she realizes that she needs a trim, and she invited me to film. I didn_t have my lights set up. I didn_t care.Throughout the trim job, Lily talks to you, the viewers. She also tells a joke, which I didn_t get until the fifth time I saw it. And most of all, she just... is Lily. Lil_ scamp.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-045-Lily-Trims-Her-Bush-HD.mp4
File Size : 97.71 MB
Duration : 00:05:49

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-045-Lily-Trims-Her-Bush-HD.mp4 - 97.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Croc _n_ Balls with Dre, Britney S, and Annabelle

Description:
Newcomers Dre and Annabelle are back for their second appearance, along with returning veteran Britney S. Time for some putting practice.Sink a putt, and the other two strip. They keep playing until we have two losers. What happens then? Well, Annabelle does yoga, and she_ll be leading the losers through a strenuous and revealing series of poses. (She promised to be thorough, even if she was one of the losers.)
Model:
yoga
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-269-Croc-and-Balls-with-Dre-Britney-S-and-Annabelle-HD.mp4
File Size : 496.2 MB
Duration : 00:21:44

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-269-Croc-and-Balls-with-Dre-Britney-S-and-Annabelle-HD.mp4 - 496.2 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Basketball with Lily and RyAnne

Description:
This one is dedicated to the wet-and-messy fans at , who gave me valuable insight and suggestions on how to have a successful WAM scene. And in my opinion, the result is the most awesome wet-and-messy scene I_ve done so far, by a long shot. Thanks, guys.Basketball. The rules are simple: make your shot, take a piece of clothing from your opponent. The loser has to stand naked in a pool while the victorious winner dumps insane quantities of sweet and sticky substances over her. It starts with half a gallon of heavy cream... and gentlemen, I never realized how hot it would be to see thick cream oozing over naked tits and ass until I saw it for myself. This is followed up by 1.5l of pancake syrup, and then not one but two jumbo-sized cans of cold, cold whipped cream. And then an entire quart of honey... and by the way, the folks who requested that a loser get messy stuff in her hair will not be disappointed. The giant bottle of chocolate syrup adds some nice contrast. And the whole thing is finished off with a couple of hudnred cherries. Finally, we get to see the loser doing her best to get all the goop off of her in the shower.
Model:
Lily, RyAnne, Jelly, Indigo, Blossom
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-235-Strip-Basketball-with-Lily-and-RyAnne-HD.mp4
File Size : 605.98 MB
Duration : 00:26:38

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-235-Strip-Basketball-with-Lily-and-RyAnne-HD.mp4 - 606.0 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Elefino with Derek and Betty Jo

Description:
Heres a blast from the past, a long-lost episode that never ended up being published. Derek is a girl with a limitless spirit who won my admiration when she took one of the most vicious spankings Ive seen a loser take. Shes up against Betty Jo in a game of Strip Elefino, where each girl tries to capture the most butterflies as they fly out of an elephants trunk.

The winner gleefully toys with the losers body using a vibrator, taunting and torturing and playing with the man in the boat. The loser is forced to call herself the winners bitch, as she gets uncontrollably creamy.
Model:
Derek, Betty Jo
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-648-Strip-Elefino-with-Derek-and-Betty-Jo-HD.mp4
File Size : 485.64 MB
Duration : 00:20:25

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-648-Strip-Elefino-with-Derek-and-Betty-Jo-HD.mp4 - 485.6 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Dice with Tracey, Stacie, and Nikki

Description:
Three honeys return to Lost Bets B-Sides for a simple game of strip dice. They take turns rolling, lowest score strips, repeat until someone is naked.The naked loser gets drawn on by the winners with markers.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-B038-Strip-Dice-with-Tracey-Stacie-and-Nikki-HD.mp4
File Size : 308.3 MB
Duration : 00:13:35

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-B038-Strip-Dice-with-Tracey-Stacie-and-Nikki-HD.mp4 - 308.3 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Freeze with Dylan, Nancy, and Carmen

Description:
Nancy, blue-haired Carmen, and wild Dylan play a game of Strip Freeze. At least, they try to play it. Carmen seems really unclear on the concept and doesnt seem to get the game. Its really simple. Theres a bouncing ball they have to push a button to stop. If they stop it in the green, they win and get to pick somebody to strip. If they stop it in the red, they lose and have to strip. If they stop it in the blue, its the next players turn, with an expanded red area. Thats not so hard, is it? Nevertheless, she still doesnt get it.

The loser is the canvas for the winners as they draw all over her with markers. Of course, she gets a dick drawn on her face, along with other things. But since the loser is a poor sport, the winners get drawn on too. Once gets a dick on her thigh, and the other gets a pair of lips on her ass.

By the way, one of the players is wearing a Bitch Pudding shirt. Blam
Model:
Nancy, Dylan, Carmen
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-633-Strip-Freeze-with-Dylan-Nancy-and-Carmen-HD.mp4
File Size : 602.02 MB
Duration : 00:25:16

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-633-Strip-Freeze-with-Dylan-Nancy-and-Carmen-HD.mp4 - 602.0 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Red-Black with Marcy and Cal

Description:
You remember Marcy and Cal, right? Theyre the mature couple that was fans of LostBets.com who contacted me to ask if they could be on the site. And who am I to turn down requests from fans? Theyre back again, and oral sex is on the line. Whoever loses will be giving a blowjob or a good pussy-gobbling, on camera for all to the seer.

Its a game of pure luck, and its a quick one. A card is drawn, and if its a red card, Cal gets to take off a piece of Marcys clothing... If its a black card, she does to him. Keep in mind that these are amateurs, not accustomed to exposing themselves in front of everybody. Marcy, in particular, does her best to hide her nudity, which is not easy considering her generous tits.

The loser does what they have to do, and they know what theyre doing. It isnt long before the loser ends up with a mouthful of the winners juices. Good times, good times.
Model:
Marcy, Cal
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-621-Strip-Red-Black-with-Marcy-and-Cal-HD.mp4
File Size : 201.78 MB
Duration : 00:08:28

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-621-Strip-Red-Black-with-Marcy-and-Cal-HD.mp4 - 201.8 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Earth and Fire with Scarlett, Kevin, and Kasady

Description:
Its another co-ed game of Earth and Fire, where two girls and one guy compete to see who can be forced to orgasm first. The lucky dude is Kevin, while his opponents are brace-faced Kasady and Scarlett, last seen 100 episodes ago in Episode 469, sporting an all-new hairdo. The loser is the one who cums first and as the penalty for being unable to hold back their climax, he or she gets all sorts of humiliating things written and drawn on them by the winners,

One of the players has very bad luck, and their color on the spinner comes up again and again. That player is also, it turns out, very sensitive, and it isnt long before theyre shaking and groaning and their hips thrust involuntarily as the orgasm builds. Its barely five minutes before they cant take it anymore, announces that theyre about to cum, and then does.

The winners gleefully grab the markers and set to work degrading the loser. Among the things written on them are cum slut, enter here (guess where), penis eater, and cum dumpster, with a helpful arrow pointing to the losers asshole. By the way, I just learned how to say that in American Sign Language, thanks to Dirty Signs at this link. The winners also give the loser bend me over, winners name was here, and of course plenty of dicks. (One winner draws a big black cock, then says wait, thats not right and makes it bigger. They finish off with a quick game of Tic-Tac-Toe on the losers back before making the loser turn, pose, and bend over so they can showcase their work.
Model:
Kevin, Scarlett, Kasady
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-569-Strip-Earth-and-Fire-with-Scarlett-Kevin-and-Kasady-HD.mp4
File Size : 342.56 MB
Duration : 00:14:19

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-569-Strip-Earth-and-Fire-with-Scarlett-Kevin-and-Kasady-HD.mp4 - 342.6 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Idelsy and Sienna

Description:
Our statesque redhead and sultry brunette are back to play a simple game of rock-paper-scissors. The loser gets 20 whacks with the lostbets paddle.
Model:
Sienna, Idelsy
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-B003-Strip-Rock-paper-Scissors-with-Idelsy-and-Sienna-HD.mp4
File Size : 111.91 MB
Duration : 00:04:56

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-B003-Strip-Rock-paper-Scissors-with-Idelsy-and-Sienna-HD.mp4 - 111.9 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Podstab with Penny and Tobi

Description:
Two girls play Podstab wearing strap-ons, which count as an article of clothing. We did this once before, in Episode 441. It turned out pretty well then, but this time, it turned out awesome, for at least two reasons. First, these are two of our best players: painfully sexy, highly competitive, and incredibly entertaining. And second, in addition to taking the winners strap-on, the loser also gets a vibrating butt-plug. And really, isnt everything better when a girl has to take a vibrating butt-plug?

Here comes Tobi, late-blooming amateur MILF whos getting less amateurish all the time as she continues to explore her sexuality. And joining her is stunning, statuesque goddess Penny, making her first return since 2009s Episode 092, and by God how Ive missed her. These brash extroverts hit it off extremely well, leading to some awesome repartee during the game and after.

The winner of each round gets to personally strip the rounds loser. This episode features some behind-the-scenes footage of the girls goofing off between game and forfeit, reminiscing about past LostBets.com experiences. It also features a little audio interference from outside the room, sorry about that. It also features one of the dumbest questions ever heard on LostBets.com: Would you like a lot of lube? as the winner is preparing to insert the butt-plug.

By the way, the winners enthusiastic fucking pushes a lot of air into the loser, so if youre a fan of loud, embarrassing queefs, here you go.
Model:
Johnny, Tobi, Penny ft. Jay
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-449-Strip-Pod-Stab-with-Penny-and-Tobi-HD.mp4
File Size : 691.29 MB
Duration : 00:29:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-449-Strip-Pod-Stab-with-Penny-and-Tobi-HD.mp4 - 691.3 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Freeze with Helena, Cierra, Desiree, Yesenia, and Jay

Description:
Its a five-player free-for-all as Helena, Yesenia, Cierra, and Desiree are joined by Jay in this game to three losers. Its quite a diverse group, with a girl of northern European descent, a girl of eastern European descent, a Latina, a girl of Indian descent, and a dude of African descent. All shades and colors represented here I am an equal-opportunity pornographer. The winners get to tan the losers hides. Helena gives an awkward into and then the game begins. I want you to take a moment to imagine a stripping game between four guys and a girl, where the winner of each round got to pick someone to strip and the loser got spanked. What would happen?

Obviously, the girl would be naked, blushing, and bent over before you could say bros before hos. This isnt the way it works with the genders reversed. Girls love picking on each other, and when one of these girls wins, she usually picks another girl to strip. Then when that girl wins, she strips the first girl for revenge. Ah, that inscrutable female psychology.

The game lasts about 14 minutes. The winners gleefully begin their task. Two of the losers have nice fleshy buttocks, just made for spanking. The other has a more slender ass but it still jiggles nicely when smacked. The winners show no mercy. The three asses presented to them get played like six bongos.The losers are helplessly bent over, legs slightly apart, pussies showing from behind, asses turning red as the beating continues. By the way, Johnny jumps into the frame to adjust the cameras a few times. Since he managed to get in front of all seven cameras at once, we had no choice but to leave him in. Camera hog probably misses his time as a player.
Model:
Yesenia, Desiree, Cierra, Helena, Jay, Yesenia ft Jay
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-563-Strip-Freeze-with-Helena-Desiree-Cierra-Yesenia-and-Jay-HD.mp4
File Size : 493.18 MB
Duration : 00:20:35

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-563-Strip-Freeze-with-Helena-Desiree-Cierra-Yesenia-and-Jay-HD.mp4 - 493.2 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Lily, Mary, and Amber play Strip Basketball (Bonus Scene)

Description:
Sweet Lily Cameron. She_s been here before, showing off her naked body in a public hot tub and opening her robe outside for all. But she_s never, not once, touched or been touched sexually by another girl. That_s about to change.

When I do a shoot with new players, I like to show them some of my previous work so they can get an idea of what sort of material I make. Last time, with new players Elise and Sean (coming soon) I showed off Mary and Amber play Strip Mogadishu. Lily was there also and saw the video... and I could tell she was squirming a little by the end. She came up to me and whispered, I could do that. Since then, she thought it over and decided it would be worth risking her girl-girl virginity for the chance to be the one wielding the massager against the helpless loser.

Mary and Amber are back to give Lily that chance. The rules are simple: make a free throw and you get to tell another player to take off a piece of clothing. If you_re naked and you lose again, that_s it for you. Bring on the handcuffs, and the vibrator, and the fingers and the lips as both other players gang up on the poor loser...

This clip is quite a bit longer than most, partly because the victim was fighting even harder than last time to avoid an orgasm (and almost succeeding, too... near the end the batteries were running down) and partly because one of the winners didn_t realize that to properly restrain someone, handcuffs go behind the back. The loser was able to use her hands to fend off the assault before the winners got wise and started pinning her wrists. It_s good stuff, but because of its length I_m presenting it at a special discount rate. Enjoy.
Model:
Lily, Amber, Mary
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-043-Lily-Mary-and-Amber-play-Strip-Basketball-HD.mp4
File Size : 538.8 MB
Duration : 00:32:13

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-043-Lily-Mary-and-Amber-play-Strip-Basketball-HD.mp4 - 538.8 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with AngieJo, Jennie, and Cora

Description:
Introducing a new trio of girls. We&ampve seen Jennie before.As far as I know, she&amps only been naked on camera for us before, while Cora and AngieJo have never been naked on camera before. And while AngieJo has worked as an exotic dancer and has shown her nude body to strangers, Cora&amps never done anything like this before and is seriously nervous about it.

It&amps a short and simple introduction for the new girls, as they play best-of-three king-of-the-hill rock-paper-scissors. The winner gets to strip an article of clothing off the loser. (One winner is particularly mean, taking off a girl&amps panties and exposing her pussy before she&ampd even lost anything up top.) It&amps a snappy four-minute game.
The loser has to fully expose herself, spreading open and letting the winners look and take pictures. I should mention, by the way, that these are all real girls, not professional models, and their bodies reflect that. (I personally think their bodies are just fine, but if you like &ampem rail-thin, you might want to avoid this one.)

Torn blue jeans were not an official uniform for this game, but they all wore them anyway. And now that they&ampve been properly introduced, it&amps time to gradually raise the stakes. Stay tuned for that.
Model:
Cora, AngieJo, Jennie
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-501-Strip-Rock-Paper-Scissors-with-AngieJo-Jennie-and-Cora-HD.mp4
File Size : 163.15 MB
Duration : 00:07:09

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-501-Strip-Rock-Paper-Scissors-with-AngieJo-Jennie-and-Cora-HD.mp4 - 163.1 MB