Lostbetsgames.com videos

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Freeze with Sassy, Dylan, and Tyler (ft. Tobi)

Description:
Okay, so this is a good one.
It was a beautiful day when we filmed this, and as we walked to the suite, the girls looked longingly at the hotes outdoor swimming pool.
Boy, said one, I_d sure like to go for a swim.
So why don_t you? I asked.
We don_t have our bathing suits, said another.
So just go in wearing bra and panties, I said.

The girls looked like they were considering it when an idea occurred to me. We were there to play games, after all. I_ll tell you what, I said

The end result? The girls would play Strip Freeze, and then we_d all go out to the pool. The girls in bra and panties. Only, once they were in the pool, the loser would have to take off her panties and masturbate. In the pool. In public. Outside. And the water was crystal clear and hid nothing. Good forfeit, no?

So they play the game. Land on red, strip. Land on green, pick an opponent to strip. The girls are really good at hitting the green. Must be those lightning-quick young reflexes. After the six-minute game, the loser was bottomless or nude. There was just supposed to be one loser, but the others coerced one of the winners (the naked one) into joining the loser in the forfeit.

One of the girls brought a GoPro underwater. She_s not very good with it (we really need to give the girls better instructions on how to use a camera) but she still managed to get some excellent shots as the losers strip off their panties and begin to perform. But why masturbate yourself when there_s somebody else to do it for you? The two girls start masturbating each other. One of them starts to get into it, until suddenly some strangers show up. Tobi tells everyone to act naturally, which they do until one of them realizes she left her panties in the pool and has to retrieve them.

One the interlopers were gone, off come the panties and there_s more nubbin rubbin. After a suitable period of time they get ready to leave, when one of the losers asks, Did we get enough action? Without waiting for an answer, she starts fingering the other loser. Hard. With both hands.

This was one of our more daring public forfeits. I_d forgotten it until they started talking about it, but both Tobi and Sassy were involved in another extremely daring and risky public forfeit.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-552-Strip-Freeze-with-Sassy-Dylan-and-Tyler-ft-Tobi-HD.mp4
File Size : 458.17 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:19:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-552-Strip-Freeze-with-Sassy-Dylan-and-Tyler-ft-Tobi-HD.mp4 - 458.2 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Battlestrip with Julie and Vince

Description:
In a way, this video was over three years in the making.

It was that long ago that I first met Julie. At the time, she was a shy little slip of a girl who was too modest even to open her legs on camera. Since then, I_ve been patiently and methodically working on her, gradually leading her astray until she finally did open her legs on camera, then got vibrated to orgasm, then took a strap-on in the shower, all of it culminating in today_s episode.

Julie, who looks more and more like a wood sprite each time I see her, faces off against Vince, last seen beardless and dealing blackjack in episode 207, to play the new version of Battlestrip (featuring a hex-grid board, nonlinear ships, and an extra captured man piece which is great for making people continue to play when naked), while Julie_s three friends Sammy, Mika, and new girl Leilani watch with interest. If Julie wins, Vince is in trouble: he has to masturbate while Julie and her three giggling friends enjoy the show. But if Vince wins, the friends have to strip down naked and masturbate in front of him, while Julie pays off her penalty with a blowjob. Yes, a blowjob. From Julie. Don_t ask how I did it, _cuz I_m still not sure. Maybe it was that leprechaun I found.

This game, by the way, was played completely fairly. Two radically different potential outcomes, and the game was not rigged, fixed, or slanted in any way.

Just so nobody is disappointed, here are a couple of disclaimers. First, Vince is a regular guy who is not accustomed to working his junk for an audience. He warned me before we got started that either way the game turned out, he_d do his best but he doubted he_d be able to provide the money shot. He wasn_t, so don_t look for it.
Model:
Julie
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-218-Battlestrip-with-Julie-and-Vince-HD.mp4
File Size : 921.85 MB
Duration : 00:40:08

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-218-Battlestrip-with-Julie-and-Vince-HD.mp4 - 921.9 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Ballseye with Keenly, Tobi, and Sheri (ft. Johnny and Dante)

Description:
Sheri, Tobi, and Keenly play a game of Ballseye, with the two losers moving on to a more adult game to determine an ultimate loser.

The ladies are dressed in garters and lingerie for this one. And tops come off first, meaning that six lovely tits are on display after the first few rounds.

So what happens to the losers? They each get one guy, either Johnny or Dante. They play rock-paper-scissors (although one girl seems to think its Mogadishu) to determine who gets to pick her guy. Then they have a blowjob race, with each girl frantically trying to make her guy cum frantically, because whoever doesnt win the race gets paddled by the winner of the game. And she delivers a pretty stinging paddling.

By the way: it should be a standard feature of these races that the loser has to finish her guy off and get a faceful of cum in addition to her forfeit. This time, we didnt do that, and the blowjobs end when the first guy cums. I apologize for this, both to you the viewer and to the guy who didnt get to cum. Even the winner managed to jerk back and avoid getting splattered with cum herself. Sorry. Its still a hell of a show.
Model:
Sheri, Keenly, Tobi
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-447-Strip-Ballseye-with-Keenly-Tobi-and-Sheri-ft-Johnny-and-Dante-HD.mp4
File Size : 725.38 MB
Duration : 00:31:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-447-Strip-Ballseye-with-Keenly-Tobi-and-Sheri-ft-Johnny-and-Dante-HD.mp4 - 725.4 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Candy Passing with Ana Molly, JD, and April

Description:
Another game of Candy Passing, our three-player game where two players make out while passing a piece of candy, and the third player has to guess which of them has it.

In this version, the guesser yells stop when she wants the passers to stop. JD starts off by kicking ass, but eventually the girls get the hang of it. They also gang up and even cheat to defeat him.

The loser gets hogtied and tickled for five minutes straight. Despite their struggles, they are helpless to resist as the winners manhandle them and climb on their back and otherwise take
their pleasure.
Model:
April, Ana Molly, JD
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-548-Strip-Candy-Passing-with-AnnaMolly-JD-and-April-HD.mp4
File Size : 390.84 MB
Duration : 00:16:19

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-548-Strip-Candy-Passing-with-AnnaMolly-JD-and-April-HD.mp4 - 390.8 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Stripscotch with Zayda, Amber Heavens, and Candi

Description:
The last time we saw Zayda and Amber Heavens, the loser of that game vowed she_d play no more games that day. She didn_t break her vow this one took place before the epic game of Strip Jarvis.

Joining them is newcomer Candi, risking her first ever nude appearance in front of a camera. I_d considered starting her off easy before deciding Nah and tossing her into a game for one of the raunchiest forfeits we_ve had yet.

This game also introduces my friend Dante, who acts as spinner and spectator for this game. The girls play until two of them are naked, and then the losers must face off in a second challenge: an orgasm race using a double-headed dildo. Unlike our usual orgasm races, this is a reverse race: the girls are struggling to be the first one to cum. Whichever one doesn_t make it to climax first has to finish off by giving Dante a blowjob. You_re welcome, Dante.
Model:
Zayda, candi, Amber Heavens
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-162-Stripscotch-with-Zayda-Amber-Heavens-and-Candi-HD.mp4
File Size : 339.75 MB
Duration : 00:19:49

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-162-Stripscotch-with-Zayda-Amber-Heavens-and-Candi-HD.mp4 - 339.8 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip on Spades with Sassy, Keenly, Sheri and Tobi

Description:
Happy Halloween Were celebrating with our riskiest, most daring public forfeit yet. The players are dressed for the occasion, with Sassy dressed as a mermaid, Sheri as a pussycat, Tobi as Little Blue Riding Hood, and Keenly as a fallen angel. Dante is dressed as Schlongyman. The symbol on his chest means fuck you on his home planet.

The game was Strip on Spades. Draw a club or a diamond and youre safe. Draw a heart, and pick someone else to strip. Draw a spade, and you have to take off a piece of clothing. The tension rises as the clothes come off, because the stakes are so high. Theyre so high, in fact, that at first one of the girls (Sheri) didnt want to play and had to be talked into it by Morgan. (She pointed out that Sheri would only have a one in four chance of doing the big forfeit, which was enough to convince her to play. Ive never seen that argument actually work before.)

So what were those high stakes? Well, after the game was over and we had our winner, we all headed to the public car wash. The first two girls out were the little losers, and the last girl to lose was the big loser. (The fact that the first two girls to lose get a smaller forfeit than the third girl changes strategy a bit.) The little losers then had to wash the car, out in the open and in full view of the public, wearing LostBets.com thongs and teeny tiny bikinis that barely contained their breasts. They were the lucky ones. The big loser got to stay in the car, but she had to suck Dantes monster cock in broad daylight. I still cant believe we actually did this, but we did, and here it is, all on film for everyone to enjoy.
Model:
Dante, Dylan, Bex, Sassy, Sheri, Keenly, Tobi, Tyler, Avi, Cass, Lydia ft. Dante
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-432-Strip-On-Spades-with-Sassy-Keenly-Sheri-and-Tobi-ft-Dante-HD.mp4
File Size : 847.12 MB
Duration : 00:36:47

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-432-Strip-On-Spades-with-Sassy-Keenly-Sheri-and-Tobi-ft-Dante-HD.mp4 - 847.1 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Memory with Nettle, Leilani, and Endza

Description:
We are very happy to welcome back Nettle and Leilani. Both are girls I_ve gotten plenty of requests from fans to see more of, and I_m happy to oblige for both of them. Joining them to play her very first game and risk her clothing for the first time is the beautiful Endza. You might think it_s morally questionable to make the poor girl risk an ass-whooping on her first time out, but the way I see it, the Endza justifies the means.

Yes, I am going to Hell for that pun. It was worth it.

That_s just what_s in store for the loser of this quick, 6-minute game of Strip Memory. She has to bend over -- exposing a nice view of her pussy lips from behind -- while the losers gleefully spank her ass with their bare hands. She_s left with a nice pair of rosy cheeks when they_re done.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-541-Strip-Memory-with-Nettle-Leilani-and-Endza-HD.mp4
File Size : 226 MB
Duration : 00:09:25

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-541-Strip-Memory-with-Nettle-Leilani-and-Endza-HD.mp4 - 226.0 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Ice Endurance with Amber and Jennie

Description:
Ever stick your hand in a bucket of freezing ice water? It_s surprisingly painful, and the longer you keep your hand there, the more painful it becomes. I think I heaard somewhere that they measure how long test subjects can hold their hands under ice water to measure the efficacy of painkillers.

This is what Jennie and Amber have to endure, as they compete to see who can tolerate the unpleasantness longer. The first girl to take her hand out has to take an article of clothing off. Repeat until a loser has nothing left to take off. Patrick watches with great interest, because the loser has to give him a blowjob. She ends up with a chestful of Patrick_s jizz.
Model:
Amber, Jennie
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-366-Strip-Ice-Endurance-with-Amber-and-Jennie-HD.mp4
File Size : 455.68 MB
Duration : 00:19:54

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-366-Strip-Ice-Endurance-with-Amber-and-Jennie-HD.mp4 - 455.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Witch Hunt

Description:
Witch Hunt This game, featuring a huge crowd of 14 players (and one moderator), was suggested by fans on my blog at blog.lostbets.com. It_s based on a party game called Mafia, which you can look up on Wikipedia, but in a nutshell, here_s how it works.

Four of the players were selected at random to be witches, with the rest being townspeople. The goal of the witches is to curse the townspeople. The goal of the townspeople is to lynch the witches.

It starts off at night. All the players close their eyes, then the witches open theirs. By gesturing and making eye contact, they pick a townsperson to curse. Then everyone opens their eyes, and the victim suffers the curse. Being cursed by a witch is a serious thing: first, it causes all of your clothes to fall off, and hten the vicitm must draw a curse from the Curse Jar. A curse might cause a victim to helplessly masturbate, or be groped, or be pinched, or any of several unfortunate effects.

Naturally, the townspeople are upset that one of their own has succumbed to a curse, so they pick someone to lynch. Not knowing who the witches are, they have to argue about it and pick someone by consensus, hopefully a witch but whether the person selected is a witch or not, a lynching is going to happen. Being lynched by townspeople is pretty serious business too: first, they rip all of your clothes off, and then every one of them smacks you with a paddle.

Then night falls, and the remaining witches pick a new victim to curse. Day breaks, the curse takes effect, and the townspeople pick another person to lynch. This continues until either all the witches are lynched (townspeople victory) or the remaining witches outnumber the remaining townspeople (witch victory)
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-310-Witch-Hunt-HD.mp4
File Size : 700.86 MB
Duration : 00:30:25

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-310-Witch-Hunt-HD.mp4 - 700.9 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Body Shots with Nettle and Tobi (featuring Dolly)

Description:
The game is Body Shots (although Dolly calls it Darts) and the various parts of Dollys anatomy are worth different points. Most of her body counts for 10 points, her tummy for 20, her breasts for 30, and her hoo-hah worth 40. For every 50 points you get, your opponent has to strip. Anything above the neck instantly costs you an article of clothing -- we didnt want Dolly to lose an eye or anything. Despite this, she still got it in the face twice. The arent very accurate, and she makes a very small target. In fact, Tobi, whos competitive and hilarious as always, feels a bit guilty about shooting such a tiny girl.

But dont feel too bad for Dolly. She gets to pick what the losers have to take off, and she makes them both get their tits out as soon as she can so at least she has the view of their bare breasts to console her while shes getting shot. And she has another consolation: after the game, shes released from confinement and both she and the winner put on strap-ons and spit-roast the loser. Shes never used a strap-on before and is quite excited by the opportunity.

We didnt use a line on the floor for the shooters to stand behind. Instead, each player had to keep some part of her body (usually her ass) touching the wall as she fired. And, since Im always looking to improve: we need a scoreboard. The players were constantly forgetting the score (perhaps because they were distracted by their own view of Dollys naked and increasingly paint-covered body) and having to count all the colored circles left on Dollys body by their darts. One girl happened to get two shots in the same place, which were subsequently counted as one, robbing her of 30 points. Fortunately, it didnt affect the eventual outcome.
After the winners strap on, the two-on-one begins, or as one of them puts it, this dick isnt going to suck itself They start with the loser on all fours as one girl takes her mouth, the other her pussy, while she rubs her own clit. And I have to say, Dollys tiny ass looks great pumping away despite her inexperience. And she gets her payback for what shes endured. The winners switch places, then make the loser lie on her back and take the two strap-ons that way. One winner calls for a cellphone and gets some great angles with it. Then she lies on the ground with her dick pointing up and commands the loser to sit on it. She pulls her ass cheeks apart and slaps her ass hard enough to leave a handprint.
Model:
Nettle, Dolly, Tobi
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-483-Strip-Body-Shots-with-Nettle-and-Tobi-ft-Dolly-HD.mp4
File Size : 1008.8 MB
Duration : 00:43:55

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-483-Strip-Body-Shots-with-Nettle-and-Tobi-ft-Dolly-HD.mp4 - 1008.8 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip on Spades with Belle, RyAnne, and Ana Molly

Description:
The game is Strip on Spades. The rules are simple. Draw a spade, strip. Draw a heart, make someone else strip. Three girls play. One girl suffers the consequences: shes strapped to the Greyjoy cross and the other two get to do whatever they want to her. Its a quick 7-minute game, leaving an awful lot of time for the forfeit.

After the loser is strapped to the cross, the winners ponder what to do with her. The loser is defiant, telling to winners that shes not at all ticklish. She changes her tune, however, when the winners notice that shes not really naked, that her pussy is shrouded in a thick blanket of hair. Then, she says shes very ticklish, and begs to be tickled rather than shorn. She pleads with them to spare her bush, which has never been shaved, ever, in her whole entire life. But her pleas fall on deaf ears when the winners fetch the shaving supplies.

Its pretty hilarious as the winners shear away the hair from the horrified losers pussy. Samson and Delilah are referenced, as are sheep. Shes left with a bushstache before that too is shorn away. Its the first time the loser or anyone else has ever really seen her coochie.

But the trimmer can only take the hair down so far, and the winners were determined that the loser should be bare and smooth. So they release her from the cross and order her to finish the job herself with a razor. Like said earlier, shed never done this before and really has no idea what shes doing, so the other two have to teach her how. They give her a cellphone with a front-facing camera so she can see (and record) what shes doing. They offer sometimes-conflicting advice and discuss pussy-shaving technique. The winners chat about their personal shaving experiences while the losers pretty pink pussy is gradually exposed and bared for all to see. Honestly, it was a crime to keep that beauty hidden, and Im honored to have had a hand in revealing it to the world.
Model:
RyAnne, Ana Molly, Belle
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-508-Strip-on-Spades-with-Belle-RyAnne-and-Ana-Molly-HD.mp4
File Size : 1026.13 MB
Duration : 00:42:53

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-508-Strip-on-Spades-with-Belle-RyAnne-and-Ana-Molly-HD.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Screw-Your-Neighbor with Angel, Lance, Kandii, and Xzavier

Description:
Pity poor Angel. She_s been in nine games, and lost all of them except for one. She_s been strapped-on, forced to cum, taken dicks in her mouth, and been milked. She is the biggest loser. This time, if she loses, she_ll be forced to pleasure herself while we all watch. Will that happen, or will she manage to turn things around?
Although these are two couples, it_s a free-for-all game with no regard to partnership. It_s every man (and woman) for himself. Screw-Your-Neighbor is the game, where the object is to not be stuck with the lowest card and have to strip. Two losers sit on the couch and masturbate while the winners enjoy the show.
Model:
Angel, Lance, Xzavier, Kandii
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-373-Strip-Screw-Your-Neighbor-with-Angel-Lance-Kandii-and-Xzavier-HD.mp4
File Size : 448.82 MB
Duration : 00:19:44

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-373-Strip-Screw-Your-Neighbor-with-Angel-Lance-Kandii-and-Xzavier-HD.mp4 - 448.8 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Dice with Dylan and Carmen

Description:
Meet new girl Carmen. Carmen is of Latin descent, with an accent to match. As is usual with newbies, I started them off with a simple game and a simple forfeit: strip dice, with the loser showing all while holding a series of revealing yoga poses, Dylan tries to act reluctant as her clothes come off, but it_s clearly an act. She_s far too much of a wild- to let something like showing her nude body on camera embarrass her. Carmen, on the other hand, tries to put on a brave face, but you can tell that underneath it all she_s really nervous about exposing herself to a lot of Internet strangers, for the first time ever.

It_s a very close game. Both girls act pretty silly, which might be the natural exuberance and energy that comes with youth. Or maybe they were both drunk. I wouldn_t know. Don_t ask, don_t tell, right? Dylan keeps singing the theme song from Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, which made me wonder where the hell she heard it, considering that the show ended in 1995. It_s cute at first, but it does get a bit old.The game lasts about 7 minutes and outcome to the yoga cards and the loser_s grand unveiling. We gave the winner a camera to capture some of those embarrassing moments, but unfortunately, she sucked at it. We gave her instructions, but she ignored them. (See previous about possible intoxication.) The loser, despite her tight, toned body, is apparently not in the best shape, as the yoga poses leave her dizzy and seeing stars.
Model:
Dylan, Carmen
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-562-Strip-Dice-with-Dylan-and-Carmen-HD.mp4
File Size : 351.61 MB
Duration : 00:14:40

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-562-Strip-Dice-with-Dylan-and-Carmen-HD.mp4 - 351.6 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Darts with Sharron and Bella

Description:
Theres a lot of brand-new stuff in this episode.

In Episode 439, our St. Andrews Cross was like the second Star: incomplete, yet fully operational. Fortunately, no rebel scum came by to destroy it, and now its not only more functional than ever, its finished and painted and looks great. Theon Greyjoy would feel right at home. Mad props to Hippo for designing and building this thing.

New girls Sharron and Bella get to break it in, although they dont know it at first. I decided to make the Cross a surprise, so I led them in wearing blindfolds, which they could remove on-camera. I have to admit, their reactions were a bit more muted than Id have hoped. Oh well.

The game is Strip Darts, using our snazzy new electronic dartboard, with the winner of each round taking a piece of clothing off the loser. Its right-handed Bella vs. left-handed Sharron, the game lasts about 12 minutes.

The loser gets strapped into the Cross, and the winner uses our brand-new purple wand vibrator, Prince. The winner knows what shes doing, and after teasing the loser for a bit, the winner makes her cum, and then just keeps right on going. More orgasms are ripped from the losers body, leaving her shaking.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-440-Strip-Darts-with-Sharron-and-Bella-HD.mp4
File Size : 544.44 MB
Duration : 00:23:34

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-440-Strip-Darts-with-Sharron-and-Bella-HD.mp4 - 544.4 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Freeze with Pearle, Helena, and Violet (ft Kevin)

Description:
We last saw the delicious trio of Helena, Violet, and Pearle back in.

They_re back, and lucky Kevin gets to deliver the forfeit to the two losers. It takes about 7 minutes to strip the losers naked, and the rest is the hardcore punishment.

It starts with a paddling, just so the losers know who`s boss.

The winner decides to get involved, fetching a strap-on. There`s a double-headed BJ, and fucking in several different positions involving all four people, with the Kevin and the winner dominant, of course.One of the losers manages to rip the winner`s latex penis right off. Kevin finishes off on the loser`s faces.

He manages to get some in one loser`s eye, which I`m told stings like a motherfucker. Poor girl.

By the way, one of the winners talks smack about Trace, who was in Episode 511. He happened to be in the room at the time, watching this game.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-547-Strip-Freeze-with-Pearle-Helena-and-Violet-ft-Kevin-HD.mp4
File Size : 599.25 MB
Duration : 00:24:56

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-547-Strip-Freeze-with-Pearle-Helena-and-Violet-ft-Kevin-HD.mp4 - 599.2 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Wheel of Torment with Sheri, Bex, Piper, and Zahara

Description:
Bex is back with her young amateur friends Piper, Zahara, and Sheri to spin the Wheel of Torment. Depending on where it lands, they might have to strip, or they might get to make someone else strip. They might have to do jumping jacks in whatever state of undress theyre in, hold an embarrassing yoga pose, or submit to a groping. Anythings possible, and its all in the hands of Fate.

As they play, and their clothes are removed, they know whats in store for the two losers. The first girl naked gets our dildo gag (suggested by a fan on our blog) strapped to her face and has to wear the humiliating appliance while the other three finish the game. The second naked loser has to get on the floor and submit to a fucking by the first losers face-penis. The other two enjoyed the show as the losers were forced to be the entertainment.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-418-Strip-Wheel-of-Torment-with-Sheri-Bex-Piper-and-Zahara-HD.mp4
File Size : 675.12 MB
Duration : 00:29:09

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-418-Strip-Wheel-of-Torment-with-Sheri-Bex-Piper-and-Zahara-HD.mp4 - 675.1 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Noname with Addie and Simon

Description:
Addie and Simon are back for a head-to-yhead rematch. Chuck, Mally, and Candle spectate, hoping to see nude female or male flesh depending. The winner gets to do whatever he or she wants to the loser. Because of that, the rest of this clip description will be considered a spoiler. Don_t read it if you_re brave... but don_t say I didn_t warn you, either.
Model:
Candle, Addie, Malloy, Simon, mally, chuck
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-155-Strip-Noname-with-Addie-and-Simon-HD.mp4
File Size : 284.37 MB
Duration : 00:17:07

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-155-Strip-Noname-with-Addie-and-Simon-HD.mp4 - 284.4 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Greek Roulette with AngieJo, Cora, and Jennie

Description:
The game is Greek Roulette, where you have to put aagainst your crotch and pull the trigger, hoping that it doesnt pop right next to their tender bits.

The winners get to choose and strip a piece of clothing from the losers. The girls seem to be fans of vagina, as the bottoms tend to come off first.

Last time, the ultimate loser had to fully expose her naked body to the cameras. This time the same, except not only does she have to open her legs and expose her pussy, she has to show everyone how she masturbates. The winners gather at the foot of the couch to watch the show as she nervously lies back and starts touching herself. Despite the embarrassment of having to do something so intimate in front of everybody, the winner is very clearly turned on, with the moisture of her pussy obvious. The winners giggle as they can both see and hear how wet she is. She blushes and puts her fingers inside herself as she loses herself more and more to ecstasy. She asks the winners if they want to see her finish (duh). Her fingers are covered with her own juices as she lets herself go and cums for the winners.
Model:

Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-506-Strip-Greek-Roulette-with-AngieJo-Cora-and-Jennie-HD.mp4
File Size : 475.65 MB
Duration : 00:18:40

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-506-Strip-Greek-Roulette-with-AngieJo-Cora-and-Jennie-HD.mp4 - 475.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Foosball with Helena and Alisha vs. Starli and Selina

Description:
Foosball It_s a classic stripping game, as seen in the movie 100 Girls and that one series of really old videos floating around on the net. (I think the girl_s name was Jillian or something.) Anyway, it_s fast-paced and frantic, and I_m glad we finally got a foosball table so we could use it. In this instance, it_s a team game with Helena and Alisha taking on Starli and Selena.

The girls get pretty excited. The winners of each round get to pick what clothing comes off the losers, and since all four of these girls like breasts, both teams have their tits out pretty quickly. A few wedgies happen as well.

The losers have to masturbate on the couch for us all, while the winners enjoy the show and get some extreme closeups with their cellphones. The losers request toys to help them get off, so the winners let them use wand massagers. Even with those, the losers find it hard to cum with everybody watching so the winners help out by playing with their tits. One of the losers goes all-in, frigging her pussy frantically with her hands while vibing her clit until she cums loudly and exposively.
Model:
Helena, Selina, Starli, Alisha
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-533-Strip-Foosball-with-Helena-and-Alisha-VS-Starli-and-Selina.mp4
File Size : 113.81 MB
Duration : 00:15:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-533-Strip-Foosball-with-Helena-and-Alisha-VS-Starli-and-Selina.mp4 - 113.8 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Extreme Shockinaw with Endza and Nettle

Description:
This was an interesting one. If youre not familiar with Shockinaw, its simple: each player holds a handle, and music plays. When the music stops, each player has to hit the button on her handle.
Whoever presses it last loses an article of clothing, and also gets an electric shock. Ouch. Anyway, when I told them the rules of the game, Nettle and Endza both bragged about how tough they were and how a little electric shock wouldnt even make them flinch. Okay then, I said. If youre so tough, play the game but dont hold the controllers in your hands, hold them pressed up against their pussies. I dare you. This definitely eroded their confidence as they contemplated getting shocked in that most sensitive of regions, but in the end, a dare is a are. And so

The girls were nervous as hell, shaking and sweating. Also, it turns out that electrically stimulating the twat results in certain physical reactions, the upshot of which is that the controllers became slick with their juices, which incidentally made them more conductive.

And the loser has to take a strap-on from the winner. (I must say, while she blushes and giggles, she doesnt seem to mind much.) It starts with a kiss, then moves to a latex BJ. The strap-on dick is not small, and the loser demonstrates that shes pretty good at taking a cock deep in her mouth. The winner kindly rubs the losers pussy to get her ready for the fucking (which isn_t really necessary, considering how wet she is already) and ends up spastically three-fingering her. Then the winner slowly inserts the dildo from behind, and the loser rubs her already-aching clit. They finish by rolling the loser on her back, legs wide open, while the winner pumps madly at her loins. (Man, who writes this stuff?) The winner, like many girls, isnt great with the strap-on, having been raised with the handicap of not having a dick. But she does manage to bend herself over and suck her own cock, which is kind of the Holy Grail, so well one, winner. We threw in a little bonus footage from after we called cut, with the girls talking candidly about how great it must be to have a dick. Yes, it is, ladies. Yes, it is.
Model:
Endza, Nettle
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-565-Strip-Extreme-Shockinaw-with-Endza-and-Nettle-HD.mp4
File Size : 438.31 MB
Duration : 00:18:21

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-565-Strip-Extreme-Shockinaw-with-Endza-and-Nettle-HD.mp4 - 438.3 MB