Lostbetsgames.com videos

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip I_ll Show You Mine with Belle, Julie, and Vincint

Description:
After losing Episode 647, Julie was forced to put on a humiliating show and masturbate in front of her friends Belle and Vincint, at first with her fingers and then with a dildo, and then she was forced to a shattering orgasm with a vibrator. She vowed revenge, and heres her chance to get it. In the game of Ill Show You Mine, the players flip over clothing cards, with a garment being removed each round. The last player with any clothes left wins, and the two losers are his or her to do with as he or she pleases.

Julie starts by making Vincint go down on Belle. While hes distracted with his face buried in pussy, Julie gets herself a strap-on. And the strap-on is going right in yeah. Poor Vincint. He winces and grunts as Julie penetrates his virgin asshole, pegging him for all shes worth and working his balls. Ouch. When shes had her fill, she makes Belle jerk him off. Perhaps because of all the prostate stimulation, he cuts loose with a huge load.
Model:
Julie, Belle, Vincint
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-647-Strip-Spin-the-Bottle-with-Belle-Jule-and-Vincint-HD.mp4
File Size : 454.69 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:19:15

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-647-Strip-Spin-the-Bottle-with-Belle-Jule-and-Vincint-HD.mp4 - 454.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip High Card with Tessa, Belle, and Zodiac

Description:
We met Tessa and Zodiac on New Years Day 2018, but that wasnt actually the first game they played together. This one was. (There were obvious reasons why Episode 599 had to jump the queue.) For the newbies, it was a time of nervousness and excitement. For Belle, it was a chance to chow down some fresh meat, something she always enjoys. Its a simple game with a simple forfeit, the losers fully exposed as they do yoga poses.

Tessa, who is a tiny, high-energy Asian girl, does what she does best, which is to be a tiny, high-energy Asian girl. Her friend Zodie, on the other hand, is quite a bit more nervous about revealing her body to everyone, turning red as the game progresses. Belle does well until she makes the mistake of bragging about it. They will never learn, will they? Cockiness is the surest way to end up performing naked for the audience at LostBets.com.

As shes about to lose her top, Tessa asks if were ready to see some Asian pears. And if she reads this Tess, I mean no offense. I love you and I love your tits. But theyre really more like Asian cherries than Asian pears.

Thanks to our custom deck of especially revealing yoga poses, the losers end up completely on display and theyre left with no secrets.
Model:
Zodiac
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-610-Strip-High-Card-with-Tessa-Belle-and-Zodiac-HD.mp4
File Size : 780.27 MB
Duration : 00:32:37

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-610-Strip-High-Card-with-Tessa-Belle-and-Zodiac-HD.mp4 - 780.3 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Candy-Passing with Annabelle, Dre, and Britney S.

Description:
It_s always a pleasure to introduce new girls to LostBets. Sultry brunette Annabelle and blonde tomboy Dre join Britney S, who_s making a return appearance. They play Candy Passing: two girls swap a candy around while making out and the third has to guess which has it.Whoever loses gets a lot of embarrassing stuff drawn on her with markers, then she has to put on the incredibly revealing slingshot swimsuit and get paraded around in public. They take her down to the pool area so everyone there can enjoy the view.
Model:
Annabelle, Dre, Britney S.
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-249-Strip-Candy-Passing-with-Annabelle-Dre-and-Britney-S-HD.mp4
File Size : 674.48 MB
Duration : 00:29:40

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-249-Strip-Candy-Passing-with-Annabelle-Dre-and-Britney-S-HD.mp4 - 674.5 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Noname with Xena and Zayda

Description:
Okay, pay attention, this one is a little different from the usual. Meet Xena, slender geek girl. I don_t usually go for tats, but Xena_s upper body is covered with the nerdiest tattoos I_ve seen anywhere. We_re talking Klingon, here. I hired her to do some clerical work, but I managed to talk her into playing some games, too. It wasn_t easy. She was extremely shy and reluctant.So shy and reluctant, in fact, that I just had to include as much of her reaction as possible. This video has a whole lot more behind-the-scenes footage than mine usually do, starting with Xena giving an inventory of her tattoos but including a bunch of off-camera dialogue between the players and the crew. Hear my dorky attempts to flirt with Xena. (Note: I don_t have a chance.)Considering how incredibly competitive Zayda is, and how terrified of losing Xena was, this was easily the hardest-fought game of Noname I_ve ever seen. The girls were flinging the pucks as hard as they could to make their opponent miss and have to scramble after them. The winner of each round got to personally strip the loser of an article of the winner_s choice, so the skin comes out pretty quick.Also uniquely for this game, the forfeit was handicapped. The loser had to get on the table and open her legs so we could get a good look. That was enough to set Xena_s heart fluttering, but Zayda_s been around a bit more, and a relativley tame forfeit like that wouldn_t mean anything to her, so if she lost, the forfeit would also involve dildos.Xena_s forfeit also had a weird oddity. See, she said she had this fantasy about getting smacked around by a tall chick who swore at her in Italian as she did it. (No, I am not making this up.) Zayda happens to be of Italian extraction, so she agreed that if Xena lost, she_d make it a little easier for her by, well, smacking her around and cursing in Italian. Yeah, for real.
Model:
Zayda, Xena
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-245-Strip-Noname-with-Xena-and-Zayda-HD.mp4
File Size : 569.53 MB
Duration : 00:25:03

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-245-Strip-Noname-with-Xena-and-Zayda-HD.mp4 - 569.5 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Freeze with Leilani, Nettle, and Endza

Description:
This ones a little different and fulfills a fan request. Endza, Nettles, and Leilani are only wearing three pieces of clothing, but they actually have five including two virtual garments. The first time a girl loses, she has to take off her first article of clothing. The second time she loses, she has to take off her second, leaving her in just panties. The third time she loses, she keeps her panties, but the other two get to give her a powerful wedgie. The fourth time, the other two give her a front wedgie. The fifth time, she finally loses her panties and ends up stark naked, maybe with sore asses and pussies.

The game is Strip Freeze, which begins after Nettles somewhat awkward intro. If a girl lands in the red and loses, she has to strip. If she lands in the green and wins, she gets to pick one of the other girls to strip. As is usually the case with a rule like that, the girls try to keep it even by choosing whoever has the most clothing left. This is a terrible strategy for winning but works great to expose more skin.

The winners get to oil up the loser and then paddle her. Soon shes got a shiny body and pussy, and hard shiny nipples. The loser actually blushes, which is great. The loser is no stranger to the camera, and yet shes embarrassed. I love it when I can do that. After shes thoroughly oiled, an outcome of the paddles and the winners start with many light swats. The losers ass jiggles and the winners giggle. Then they move on to harder smacks. Initially, they were going to do ten swats, but they cant resist going over. It ends with the winners admiring their handiwork: the losers glowing red ass.
Model:
Mouna, Leilani, Endza, Nettle, Conor, Richard, Kylie, Addie ft. Ashley
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-595-Strip-Freeze-with-Leilani-Nettle-and-Endza-HD.mp4
File Size : 361.66 MB
Duration : 00:15:09

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-595-Strip-Freeze-with-Leilani-Nettle-and-Endza-HD.mp4 - 361.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Laser Tag vs Aften Opal Kylie Rocket

Description:
Hey Guys, so we are slowly trying to recover from COVID-19, and getting back to shooting, this is a new game we never played here: Strip Laser Tag,You wanted some action so check out our 2 newest recruits Aften &amp Kylie, 2 stunning hot girls for you to enjoy, so lets save words and just let you enjoy the games :)Would love to know what you think, and if you guys like this direction.
Model:
Aften Opal, Kylie Rocket
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : wildstriplasertag.mp4
File Size : 3072.2 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:52:28

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:wildstriplasertag.mp4 - 3.0 GB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Torange with Sassy, Julie, and Amber

Description:
Its time to welcome back again three of our favorite veterans to play a game of Strip Torange. And this time, theres a twist. Each girl is only wearing three garments. And after theyve lost two of them, the next loss costs them a wedgie. Yes, their two opponents give the loser a giant atomic wedgie. The next loss means the winners another wedgie, only this time in the front. Her pussy lips get shoved apart by her own underwear working its way deep into their crack. The girls do a pretty good job making the wedgies count. (Sadly, the losers pull their panties out of their various cracks as soon as they can. Next time Ill make sure to tell them that the losers have to continue to play with their underwear firmly lodged deep into whatever crack theyre in.)

Its a long game at 18 minutes. One of the girls is a dirty cheater, trying to use ham and sticks in the category of Something Round, and Phiona in the category Girls Names. The others call her on it a few times. The loser gets bound to the Greyjoy Cross and ticklevibed. Amber has never been on the cross before nor even seen it, and shes curious. The loser of the game squirms on the cross as the others attack her with the vibrators. (Ticklevibe is supposed to mean tickled and vibed, but the winners misunderstood and tickled her with the vibrators. Thats another thing I need to make clear before the game.) The winners leave the loser bound to the cross, where she remains despite her efforts to escape. And shell stay there for the next game with her nude, bound, and helpless body will serve as a target for the winners.
Model:
Julie, Amber, Sassy, Sassy ft. Amber
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-630-Strip-Torange-with-Sassy-Julie-and-Amber-HD.mp4
File Size : 554.75 MB
Duration : 00:23:15

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-630-Strip-Torange-with-Sassy-Julie-and-Amber-HD.mp4 - 554.8 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Lily and Aurianna play Strip 21

Description:
Someday, billions of years from now, when entropy has increased to a maximum and the universe is a thin cloud of iron-56 near absolute zero, this clip will STILL. BE. HOT.It_s the grand finale of the series. In the last installment, Aurianna had to shave her bush. In this very special game of 21, the game doesn_t end when you_re naked... you can still bet your pussy. And if you lose, the winner gets to play with it as long as she wants.Prior to this, Lily had not had much experience with other girls. In fact, her only other experience with other girls was for this site. And while Mary and Amber, I love _em both, but the fact is, they_re heterosexual. They just don_t have much experience in playing with other girls.Aurianna, on the other hand, is an accomplished lesbian, and she couldn_t wait to have Lily_s pussy for her plaything. Lily, on the other hand, was still excited from the othercome of her game of Jester with Aurianna and Danielle, and she didn_t much mind the thought. Nevertheless she played a fair game and played to win.When this episode was done, LilyandAurianna went off to Aurianna_s room to fuck each other_s brains out. Again, this is hot stuff. It doesn_t feature much in the way of embarrassment (by this time, neither of these girls has much to hide)
Model:
Lily, Aurianna
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-073-Lily-and-Aurianna-play-Strip-21-HD.mp4
File Size : 304.92 MB
Duration : 00:17:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-073-Lily-and-Aurianna-play-Strip-21-HD.mp4 - 304.9 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Hi Lo vs Anya Lexie

Description:
Hello Gang meet Anya &amp Lexie, we took those hotties and put them to play an awesome game of Strip Hi Lo where the winners gets to make an art on the naked body of the loser, and what an art we got, i think we might just put those in the naked museum near by )Please let us know how do you like it, all your feedback is very much appreciated.
Model:
Lexie, Anya
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : Game-6.mp4
File Size : 1368 MB
Duration : 00:18:31

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Game-6.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Bizz-Buzz with Simon, Candle, Malloy, and Addie

Description:
Welcome to the first lostbetsgames.com lost episode. See, sometimes a game gets played but for one reason or another never gets published. I film the games faster than I publish them, so eventually a backlog builds and some episodes get forgotten, until I blow the dust off and dig into the archives to see what_s there. I_ll occasionally publish these in multi-updates at cut-rate prices.

The first two lost episodes come from my trip to Candle_s house to meet with her, Simon, Addie, Malloy, and Chuck. Chuck isn_t in these two, but the girls are, and Simon_s in this one. The four of them play a game to test their mathematical savvy, with the two losers being gleefully doodled upon by the winners.
Model:
Candle, Addie, Malloy, Simon
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-191-Strip-Bizz-Buzz-with-Simon-Candle-Malloy-and-Addie-HD.mp4
File Size : 317.99 MB
Duration : 00:18:33

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-191-Strip-Bizz-Buzz-with-Simon-Candle-Malloy-and-Addie-HD.mp4 - 318.0 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip High Card with Vincint, Belle, and Julie

Description:
Meet Vincint, a dude with a righteous beard. He joins up with veterans Julie and Belle for a simple game of Strip High Card. Or rather Snip High Card, as the loser of each round gets a piece of clothing cut off of their body with scissors. The ultimate loser is going to get very messy and sticky.

Ive gotten many requests for a wet-and-messy forfeit where the loser gets the goop poured all over her hair and face. Well, I aim to please, so here you go. Oh, and the goop in question is glue. Good ol PVA school glue, the kind with a bull on the bottle, with a little food coloring added to make it look cooler. The players did not want to be covered head-to-toe in this stuff, especially the girls, especially Julie. Too bad for them that its going to happen to one of them anyway.

The loser gets covered in the stuff, and the winners laugh as they try to wipe the glue off their face. The colors make a psychedelic pattern, and the loser looks like My Little Pony came all over them, the victim of unicorn bukkake.
Model:
Julie, Belle, Vincint
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-644-Strip-High-Card-with-Vincint-Belle-and-Julie-HD.mp4
File Size : 490.36 MB
Duration : 00:20:35

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-644-Strip-High-Card-with-Vincint-Belle-and-Julie-HD.mp4 - 490.4 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Cranky Canaries with Tiana and Chrissy

Description:
Two girls that we_ve seen before but never together, ebony amazon Tiana and spunky Chrissy, go head-to-head in this new game. Also starring:Red as the red birdJohnny as the yellow birdHippo as the black birdEach girl tries to launch her birds to knock down the pigs. When she succeeds, she strips a piece of clothing off the other girl. A few notes about this one: since this was the first time we used this game, we hadn_t yet figured out what the best rules to use would be, and we were tweaking them as we went. You_ll notice a lot of cuts this is us removing many minutes of assembling the structures. We slipped in a few rules changes along the way, which the girls didn_t always announce after we started rolling again. See how many you can spot. Anyway, I think this game will be a favorite once we_ve got all the kinks worked out. (And a few more kinks worked in, maybe.)
Model:
Tiana, Chrissy
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-241-Strip-Cranky-Canaries-with-Tiana-and-Chrissy-HD.mp4
File Size : 615.08 MB
Duration : 00:26:18

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-241-Strip-Cranky-Canaries-with-Tiana-and-Chrissy-HD.mp4 - 615.1 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Beer Pong with Tyler and Tobi vs. Dylan and Sassy

Description:
Please welcome back this awesome foursome. Its a 2-on-2 game of Strip Beer Pong, with Tobi and Tyler squaring off against Dylan and Sassy. Theyre a high-energy bunch, as is usually the case when Tobis involved. During the game, it comes out that three of the four of them were cheerleaders in school, and they show off some of their moves. You may have seen Tobi get a real, honest-to-goodness tattoo of Lost Betsy next to her pussy, well, this is pre-tattoo so dont look for her. Drinking so much so quickly is not easy, and one of the girls nearly pukes it up but shes able to contain herself. The game lasts nearly 20 minutes but is engaging throughout, and its a very close match.

Its wet-and-messy for the losers, as the winners start off wield chocolate and caramel sauce. I kept them in the fridge until they were ready to use because Im mean and its hilarious. Caramel sauce goes right up one of the losers butts, and her reaction is priceless. Then out comes the whipped cream, which is used to cover the losers despite one of them protesting that shes a vegan.

Next is a barrage of mini-marshmallows. The winners cry shame Shame while pelting the losers, making it rain. And them some rainbow-colored sprinkles and stars. It looks like unicorn bukkake. When its all over, one of the messy, sticky losers gives one of the winners a nice big hug. This happens a lot. Maybe I should warn the winners, but I dont want to.

Finally, the winners gloat as the losers hit the showers to clean off. While theyre scrubbing off, the winner sneaks back into the room and steal what remains of the candy. Typical.
Model:
Dylan, Sassy, Tobi, Tyler
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-588-Strip-Beer-Pong-with-Tyler-and-Tobi-VS-Dylan-and-Sassy-HD.mp4
File Size : 787.42 MB
Duration : 00:32:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-588-Strip-Beer-Pong-with-Tyler-and-Tobi-VS-Dylan-and-Sassy-HD.mp4 - 787.4 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Mogadishu with Tessa and Leilani (ft. Jesse)

Description:
Tessa and Leilani are here to play Strip Mogadishu. Its been a while since Ive explained the rules, so here I go again. The game is like Rock-Paper-Scissors, except with five possible throws instead of three. They are:
Earth: closed fist
Air: flat palm
Fire: two outstretched fingers in the shape of a V
Water: three outstretched fingers in the shape of a W
Man: one outstretched finger

You might notice that Earth, Air, and Fire look a lot like Rock, Paper, and Scissors, and they were the same way as far as what beats what. So:
Earth smothers Fire, like Rock, crushes Scissors
Fire consumes Air like Scissors cut Paper
Air erodes Earth-like Paper covers Rock
The other two throws work like so:
Water erodes Earth
Water quenches Fire
Air evaporates Water
Man drinks Water
Man breathes Air
Earth crushes Man

Each throw beats and is beaten by two others. Frankly, Im pretty proud of this game. Teach your friends.

Now that thats out of the way, on with the video. Jesse watches the game with avid interest because I felt sorry for him having lost Episode 626 (spoiler) so I decided to award him a pity-blowjob from the loser of this one. If youve been following Lost Bets Productions, you know that one of these girls has had terrible luck, finding herself on the losing end way more often than chance would dictate. This game was no exception as she lost over and over again and got pretty pissed about it. She complained that the game must be rigged, but I assure you it was not. The winner teases her by saying that while Man breathes Air, the loser breathes dick. I felt so sorry for her (what can I say, Im a softy) that I let her count things as clothing that I normally wouldnt. It didnt help.

The winner grabs a camera to get pictures as the loser goes down on her knees to perform her forfeit. Shes a tiny girl facing a big dick and needs to stretch out her mouth to accommodate it. Jesse takes the camera and gets some great POV shots of the loser with his dick in her mouth. After losing 626 and watching his girlfriends body get taken by Jake and Leilani, Jesse is frustrated and horny of, which she proves by giving the loser a mammoth facial and getting cum all over her chest and tits. She needs a shower, but I, cruel bastard that I am, tell her that it has to be a cold one. She manages to get herself clean while shivering under the frigid water and leaves the shower with nipples that could easily cut glass.
Model:
Leilani, Jesse
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-631-Strip-Mogadishu-with-Tessa-and-Leilani-ft-Jesse-HD.mp4
File Size : 477.93 MB
Duration : 00:20:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-631-Strip-Mogadishu-with-Tessa-and-Leilani-ft-Jesse-HD.mp4 - 477.9 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip on Spades with Helena, Trace, Pearle, and Violet

Description:
We welcome two more girls to the LostBets roster, Pearle and Violet. Pearle is a curvy brunette with voluptuous natural tits. Also, please note that in this case _curvy_ is not a euphemism for _obese._

When we first saw pictures of Violet and her long red hair, we thought she looked a lot like Sophie Turner. When we met her, the resemblance was still there, but her features had a sharpness that reminded us of Carice van Houten. So we nicknamed her Melisansa. Does the carpet match the drpgs? Watch and see.

They join Helena and Trace, both of whom have been around the block and are no strangers to LostBets. It_s a high-stakes game of Strip on Spades (although Trace erroneously calls it Strip Spades) to two losers. The losers have to submit to the domination of the winners, obeying their commands.

A quick recap of the rules: the players take turns drawing cards. If they draw a spade, they have to strip. If they draw a heart, they get to pick someone else to strip. After taking off a piece of clothing, the loser has to do a twirl to make sure everyone gets a good look before sitting back down. And something happened that I_ve seen several times in the past: the girls picked on each other a lot rather than ganging up on Trace. I don_t get it. When a game has both male and female players and there_s a chance for someone to choose someone else to strip, girls will pick other girls quite frequently, while I_ve only seen guys pick other guys a handful of times. Is there no solidarity among women? Maybe a female fan could explain this to me.

The winner put the losers through their paces, making them both serve their own pleasure and put on a show for the winners to enjoy. We start off with a nice Loser Sandwich, with the losers between the two winners. Trace is made to suck a winner_s feet, while the other loser has to suck Tracve_s dick while the other winner paddles her. (She uses the wrong side of the paddle. It_s designed to make a nice _smack_ sound when you use the other side, damn it.)

Fuck it. I_m not going to keep writing the other loser, the winner, and the other winner.} The remainder of this clip description will contain even more spoilers. Stop here if you don_t want to know.

Then everyone reverses direction: Pearle gets her feet sucked by Violet, who_s getting eaten by Trace, who_s getting spanked by Helena. The winners are gleefully enjoying themselves when they decide it_s time for a show. They order Trace to fuck Violet while they watch. It_s a good plan, but Trace has a dominant personality and is accustomed to being in charge. He_s not used to (and hates) the role of defeated and enslaved user. So he needs some fluffing (which the winners graciously help to provide) and even then, he has some difficulties, which I_m sure was even more humiliating for him, especially when the girls make fun of him for it.

Violet takes Trace deep while Helena fondles her tits from behind while Pearle grabs a cellphone to document the proceedings. Helena makes Violet eat her pussy while getting fucked as Pearle offers helpful advice and lee_s filming with her cellphone. Finally, deciding to up the humiliation even further, the winners strap the cock gag to Trace_s face before ordering him to lie on his back while ordering Violet to squat on his face and fuck herself with the dildo protruding from Trace_s mouth, her ass right in his face. The winners taunt, fondle nipples, and play with Trace_s cock and balls. Violet can_t help but fondle her clit as she bounces up and down on Trace_s face...
Model:
Helena, Pearle, Violet, Trace
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-511-Strip-on-Spades-with-Helena-Trace-Pearle-and-Violet-HD.mp4
File Size : 916.32 MB
Duration : 00:38:15

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-511-Strip-on-Spades-with-Helena-Trace-Pearle-and-Violet-HD.mp4 - 916.3 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Earth and Fire with Julie, Amber, and Sassy

Description:
We present Starring three girls. Cute Julie with her long strawberry blonde hair. At the time, she was so shy she wouldnt even open her legs on camera. Over time, I very gradually coaxed her into loosening up, relaxing her limits more and more, until by now weve seen her do, well, a lot. Despite this, she still blushes and giggles when she loses her clothes. No matter how many times she ends up exposed, it still embarrasses her.

Amber just barely edges out Julie in terms of seniority, having made her debut in Episode 027. That was one of the hottest shoots Id done up to that point and it resulted in Episode 038, still to this day one of our most popular clips. She had cute little teeny tiny tities, but since then shes gotten one of the two best boob jobs Ive ever seen. Im not at all a fan of fake tits, but when theyre done this well Ill make an exception.

Sassy started a little later than the other two, not debuting until Episode 197. But its not her fault that she was ardy the party: she had barely turned 18 her first time. And she wasnt even supposed to be playing. At the time, she was Dantes girlfriend and was just tagging along for the ride. (After theyd broken up, shed have to fuck her ex for losing Episode 443.) I used my magic to talk her into playing. Unfortunately, she was lucky and lose much. Years later, she contacted me to ask if she could come back, and I readily accepted. Then she warned me, By the way, I look a lot different than I used to. Oh great, I immediately thought. She got fat. I mentally braced myself for the wors, but when she showed up to shoot Episode 376, she turned out to be a stunning redhead. She indeed looked very different from the last shoot, but even hotter. Since then shes become a regular, and Im happy to say that her luck has taken a turn for the worse.

Sassy and Amber actually played together before, but they both looked so different that neither recognized the other.

The game is Earth and Fire, and these girls really dont want to lose. First, the forfeit is rather humiliating. Second, losing means being forced to cum against your will, which is humiliating in and of itself. And third, the girl who cums first will suffer the additional indignity of losing this Very Special Episode 600.

And that humiliating forfeit? The winners put on strap-ons while the loser goes down on all fours and gets fingercuffed by them. Or spit-roasted, if you prefer that term. Either one gives a pretty vivid picture of whats going to happen. Eager to avoid that fate, the girls attack with fingers and tongues while on offense. Sassys face turns red almost immediately, but it isnt long before all three girls are flushed with arousal and the strain of trying to avoid it. Julie giggles uncontrollably as tickle as well as aroused.

I have to say that despite her limited experience with this game, Amber is a real pro. I was impressed. Not only does she skilfully stimulate the defenders pussy, she seductively spins fantasies for the poor girl. Its hard for her to ignore the insistent tingling radiating from her pussy as shes expertly masturbated. And when Amber is on defense, she recites math and historical facts to distract herself from cumming. Weve all been there, right, guys?
We forgot to prepare the strap-ons ahead of time, so the winners spend 4 minutes untangling them and putting them on. We left the footage in, though, cause its funny. The winners engage in a brief sort fight, then they claim their prize. I want to call out one of the winners for being particularly awesome. The winners share a classic Eiffel Tower, then change places so each gets a turn in the losers mouth and her pussy. One of the dildos is a lot bigger than the other, and thats the one that goes in the losers pussy second. Shed gotten used to the smaller dildo, so her eyes popped when the bigger one entered her. Its a pretty cool site.
Model:
Dylan, Sassy, Geneva
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-600-Strip-Earth-and-Fire-with-Julie-Amber-and-Sassy-HD.mp4
File Size : 918.94 MB
Duration : 00:38:30

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-600-Strip-Earth-and-Fire-with-Julie-Amber-and-Sassy-HD.mp4 - 918.9 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Dreidel with Chels and Dee

Description:
Happy Hanukkah Its a little bit late, but Chelstein and Deeberg are here to play the traditional game of Strip Dreidel, with the loser getting the traditional strap-on fucking. If youre not familiar with the game, its played with a four-sided top, with four Hebrew characters on it, representing the initials of the phrase ?? ???? ??? ??, meaning a great miracle happened there. Each player has a supply of gelt (chocolate coins) and antes some into a. When does the dreidel land on? (gimel) the player gets the whole, and on? (he), the player wins half the. On ? (nun), nothing happens, and on? (shin), then oh , the player has to put some gelt in the. When a player is out of gelt, of course, she has to strip. The winner gets to choose what she takes off.

Personally, I think I need to tweak the rules a bit for the next time we use this game because using these rules it takes a long time. (I think Ill try giving the players more gelt but have a coin removed from the game before each spin.) The loser has to bend over and submit to being strapped on from behind, gasping and with her tits swaying.
Model:
Dee, Chels
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-649-Strip-Dreidel-with-Chels-and-Dee-HD.mp4
File Size : 602.86 MB
Duration : 00:25:16

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-649-Strip-Dreidel-with-Chels-and-Dee-HD.mp4 - 602.9 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Noname with Courtney and Mallory

Description:
Courtney and Mallory return for their second game using a forfeit deck: they wrote four different forfeits on four cards, and the loser of each game had to pick one and do what it said. The four forfeits included: streaking the hallway naked, taking a few swats with the lostbets paddle, having to do revealing yoga poses for the camera, and being handcuffed and tickled. Since this was their second game.A fast-paced game of Noname was their second game. The loser was Courtney.
Model:
Mallory
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-B010-Strip-Noname-with-Courtney-and-Mallory-HD.mp4
File Size : 241.12 MB
Duration : 00:10:39

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-B010-Strip-Noname-with-Courtney-and-Mallory-HD.mp4 - 241.1 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip High Card with Endza, Nettle, and Leilani

Description:
Endza, Leilani, and Nettle are back, and this time, two of them are going to get wet, messy, and sticky. At least one of them really hates getting messy, so the stakes are high for her. Its a simple game of Strip High Card. But it doesnt really matter what shes left wearing, since the losers coerce her into a nice big hug, forcing her to strip down and join them in the shower afterward.

You might notice that even though the game only takes 7 minutes, this clip is over 35 minutes long, leaving plenty of time for the winner to take her time decorating the losers, which she happily does. It starts off with strawberry sauce. The mini-marshmallows dont stick very well, so she adds some caramel and whipped cream. Then some jimmies all over their chests -- in other words, titty sprinkles. Then the winner whips out a tube of frosting, which worked pretty well. As the losers squirm, she writes on them and makes some fine art. The sauces are not very warm, but thats the price for losing.
Model:
Leilani, Endza, Nettle
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : LostBets-607-Strip-High-Card-with-Endza-Nettle-and-Leilani-HD.mp4
File Size : 851.66 MB
Duration : 00:35:39

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:LostBets-607-Strip-High-Card-with-Endza-Nettle-and-Leilani-HD.mp4 - 851.7 MB

Micaliol

Lostbetsgames.com- Strip Guts with Coco Kylie

Description:
What happens when Coco comes to visit Kylie and they decide to turn it into a hot game of Strip Guts, each loss will make you do some nasty stuff and not sure that being the loser is so bad at this point )Hope you guys enjoy this one, we love hot girls and sexy games and we keep trying new angles of production, hope you love them girls as much as we did :)
Model:
Kylie Rocket, Coco
Studio:
Lostbetsgames.com
Info:
File Name : 1.mp4
File Size : 1643.38 MB
Duration : 00:40:28

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:1.mp4 - 1.6 GB