Newsensations.com videos

Micaliol

My Sexy Little Sister 12- Ailee And Her Step Bro Try New Things

Description:
Tiny cutie pie step sister Ailee comes knocking on her step brothers door for a little action today. Jake a bit hesitant is willing to try new things with her as she had her new hand restraints on the bed ready for him to get her tied up and take charge. Jake digs right inside her hot tight wet pussy with his tongue and fingers as her pussy continues to drip. His hard cock slips in her pink pussy and cock hungry mouth with every command for a belly covered in hot cum.
Model:
Ailee Anne, Jake Adams
Studio:
My Sexy Little Sister #12
Info:
File Name : ailee_anne_jake_adams_stepsisbro_4k_25k_FX.mp4
File Size : 7196.52 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:40:11

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:ailee_anne_jake_adams_stepsisbro_4k_25k_FX.mp4 - 7.0 GB

Micaliol

Dirty Little Interracial Schoolgirl Stories- Kylie Has A Dirty Schoolgirl Surprise

Description:
While Ricky was admiring his teen flower, he let Kylie know there was a schoolgirl surprise waiting for her. Dressing her was almost as exciting as watching her love every inch of the darker meat and every ounce of cream.
Model:
Kylie Page, Ricky Johnson
Studio:
Dirty Little Interracial Schoolgirl Stories
Info:
File Name : kylie_page_ricky_johnson_dirtylittleinterracialschoolgirl-stories.mp4
File Size : 3068.91 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:35:20

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ns-kylie_page_ricky_johnson_DirtyLittleInterracial_Stories.zip - 92.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:kylie_page_ricky_johnson_dirtylittleinterracial_-stories.mp4 - 3.0 GB

Micaliol

My First Hotwife Experience 5- My First Hotwife Experience 5 - Interviews

Description:
Interviews: Getting to know the women you love and hear their stories.
Model:
Destiny Cruz, Kayley Gunner, Nikole Nash, Reyna Delacruz
Studio:
My First Hotwife Experience #5
Info:
File Name : MyFirstHotwifeExperience05_INTERVIEWS_4k_25k_HW.mp4
File Size : 4179.8 MB
Duration : 00:23:13

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:MyFirstHotwifeExperience05_INTERVIEWS_4k_25k_HW.mp4 - 4.1 GB

Micaliol

My Sexy Little Sister 07- My Big Tit Teen Schoolgirl Step Sister Gabbie

Description:
As step brother James collects some of his parents wine, little schoolgirl teen step sister Gabbie looks on wanting to join along the older dinner circle. James thinks it would be funny to bring her along in her sexy school outfit for a laugh but quickly realizes she is into him and ready to fuck her young big tits and hot tight pussy.
Model:
Gabbie Carter, James Deen
Studio:
My Sexy Little Sister #07
Info:
File Name : gabbie_carter_james_deen_MySexyLittleSister07_4k_25k.mp4
File Size : 5667.5 MB
Duration : 00:31:35

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:gabbie_carter_james_deen_MySexyLittleSister07_4k_25k.mp4 - 5.5 GB

Micaliol

My Sexy Little Sister 12- My Sexy Little Sister 12 - INTERVIEWS

Description:
Model:
Ailee Anne, Angeline Red, Charly Summer, Sera Ryder
Studio:
My Sexy Little Sister #12
Info:
File Name : MySexyLittleSister12_INTERVIEWS_4k_25k_FX.mp4
File Size : 9732.04 MB
Duration : 00:54:06

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:MySexyLittleSister12_INTERVIEWS_4k_25k_FX.mp4 - 9.5 GB

Micaliol

My Sexy Little Sister 01- A Juicy Afternoon Delight

Description:
Even with the parents home step brother Xander could not wait to bury himself deep inside his blonde teen step sister Kylie on their bed. Walking into the room while Kylie was masturbating sped up the intense sexcapades fucking her tight teen pink pussy.
Model:
Kylie Page, Xander Corvus
Studio:
My Sexy Little Sister #01
Info:
File Name : kylie_page_xander_corvus_my-sexy-little-sister01.mp4
File Size : 2693.22 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:31:02

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ns-kylie_page_xander_corvus_MySexyLittleSister.zip - 106.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:kylie_page_xander_corvus_my-sexy-little-sister01.mp4 - 2.6 GB

Micaliol

My Naughty Stepmom- Big Tit Step Mommy Natasha Sucks It Again

Description:
It seems like every time Chad_s big tit milf step mother Natasha is on her knees sucking his cock his father is on the phone giving him more chores and grief. But slutty step mom is always ready to help relieve some growing pain pressure out of Chad_s swollen cock whether it_s balls deep down her throat, buried between her juicy big tits or pounding her hot wet step mommy pussy. But Natasha always wants his hot thick load sprayed all over her tits.
Model:
Chad Alva, Natasha Nice
Studio:
My Naughty Stepmom
Info:
File Name : nastasha_nice_chad_alva_Stepmom_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4
File Size : 5354.48 MB
Duration : 00:29:57

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nastasha_nice_chad_alva_Stepmom_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4 - 5.2 GB

Micaliol

Dirty Little Cheerleader Stories- Teen Cheerleader Kylie Spells It Out

Description:
Super cute and super driven teen Kylie must continue to perfect her cheers, hoping her man Van would help encourage her for her upcoming tryouts. Well now that Van has cheered along with Kylie, she knows that now he deserves a great blowjob and sucks down all his hard cock balls deep. Kylie slips off her soaked white panties keeping her uniform on and hops on top of Van, sliding his freshly hard sucked on cock into her tight hot wet teen pussy for a great fuck, pounding her little pink hole for a good batch of cum sprayed across her young coed tits.
Model:
Kylie Rocket, Van Wylde
Studio:
Dirty Little Cheerleader Stories
Info:
File Name : kylie_rocket_van_wilde_Cheerleader_4k_25k_NS.mp4
File Size : 5312.89 MB
Duration : 00:29:40

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:kylie_rocket_van_wilde_Cheerleader_4k_25k_NS.mp4 - 5.2 GB

Micaliol

Schoolgirls Like It Hard 5- Schoolgirls Like It Hard 5 - Interviews

Description:
Model:
Alona Bloom, Gizelle Blanco, Kylie Rocket, Mila Monet
Studio:
Schoolgirls Like It Hard #5
Info:
File Name : SchoolgirlsLikeItHard05_INTERVIEWS_4k_25k_NS.mp4
File Size : 6446.6 MB
Duration : 00:35:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:_sLikeItHard05_INTERVIEWS_4k_25k_NS.mp4 - 6.3 GB

Micaliol

My Girlfriend Likes It Big And Black 2- Sexy Girlfriend Gizelle Is A Giver For Big Cock

Description:
Sexy girlfriend Gizelle is ready to return the favor to her black lover Isiah for all his generosity, time and big black cock that he has given to her keeping her and her boyfriend satisfied. Today she was all about giving and making him feel like a king firstly with a bubble bath as she strokes his hard big cock with both hands but just needs to hop on it Isiah finishes her wet hot tight pussy off on the bed burying his bbc as deep as it will go inside her tight pussy until she swallows every ounce of hot cum down her hungry mouth.
Model:
Gizelle Blanco, Isiah Maxwell
Studio:
My Girlfriend Likes It Big And Black #2
Info:
File Name : gizelle_blanco_isiah_maxwell_MyGirlfriendLikesItBigAndBlack02_4k_25k_HW.mp4
File Size : 5544.5 MB
Duration : 00:31:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:gizelle_blanco_isiah_maxwell_MyGirlfriendLikesItBigAndBlack02_4k_25k_HW.mp4 - 5.4 GB

Micaliol

Asian Schoolgirls- Asian Teen Schoolgirl Clara Loves Older Cock

Description:
Adorable tiny teen Asian schoolgirl Clara swung by to visit her boyfriend after class and his dad Michael lets her in to relax while she waits for his son to arrive. Luckily they had some time to chat it up when Michael learns Clara has had older cock on her mind. Michael has been dreaming of this as he licks up her sweet teen pussy juices, as she is spread wide on the chair, and then slowly squeezes his fat cock inside Clara_s tight hot pussy. Clara loved how big his cock felt deep inside her and especially loved his massive thick facial load he covered her cute face with.
Model:
Clara Trinity, Michael Stefano
Studio:
Asian Schoolgirls
Info:
File Name : clara_trinity_michael_stefano_AsianSchoolgirls_4k_25k_NS.mp4
File Size : 6316.49 MB
Duration : 00:35:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:clara_trinity_michael_stefano_Asian_s_4k_25k_NS.mp4 - 6.2 GB

Micaliol

I Want To Fuck My Stepdad- Teen Harlow Makes It Real Hard For Step Daddy

Description:
After a few days of blonde teen step daughter Harlow and hung step dad Brad spying on each other as they undressed, she decided to make the first move. Brad naturally denying any further actions to not get into trouble is convinced from Harlow everything will be fine and even better if he put his hard fat cock inside her tight teen pink pussy first. Brad thoroughly enjoyed licking up her sweet pussy juices and carefully slid his throbbing cock inside her tight lips, pounding her hot hole and exploding all his cum over her sweet pussy.
Model:
Brad Newman, Harlow West
Studio:
I Want To Fuck My Stepdad
Info:
File Name : harlow_west_brad_newman_IWantToFuckMyStepdad_4k_25k_FX.mp4
File Size : 4755.3 MB
Duration : 00:26:36

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:harlow_west_brad_newman_IWantToFuckMyStepdad_4k_25k_FX.mp4 - 4.6 GB

Micaliol

He_s In Charge 3- Adira Cums Out Of Her Cage To Play

Description:
The blonde wild slut in a cage Adira is ready to cum out and play with her master Tommy. As he sets the tone of this fuck session, dripping wet Adira is already squirting pussy juice as Tommy teases her mouth, tits and ass with his leather whip. Now that Adira is out of her cage she is on her knees enjoying her cock face fuck, balls deep. Her hot tight pussy takes a great deep pounding from Tommy_s hard cock and slurps up every ounce of his cum exploding onto her face, mouth and perfect tits.
Model:
Adira Allure, Tommy Pistol
Studio:
He's In Charge #3
Info:
File Name : adira_allure_tommy_pistol_HesInCharge03_4k_25k_NS.mp4
File Size : 8005.22 MB
Duration : 00:44:40

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:adira_allure_tommy_pistol_HesInCharge03_4k_25k_NS.mp4 - 7.8 GB

Micaliol

I Want To Fuck My Stepdad- It_s Play Time For Mia And Step Daddy

Description:
Adorable step daughter Mia slips on her step daddy_s favorite pink panties and goes and finds Steve ready for some fun. Steve with his huge grin takes in her cute sexy little body and gets her to spread her young pink pussy wide so he can lap up all her sweet pussy juices. Mia opens her hot mouth for her step daddy to slide his big hard cock and fuck her pretty face before he can enter inside her tight pussy. Mia just loves to fuck his cock and empty his balls with his cum pouring down her throat.
Model:
Mia Kay, Steve Holmes
Studio:
Info:
File Name : mia_kay_steve_holmes_Stepdad_4k_25k_FX.mp4
File Size : 6189.1 MB
Duration : 00:34:33

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mia_kay_steve_holmes_Stepdad_4k_25k_FX.mp4 - 6.0 GB

Micaliol

I Want To Fuck My Stepdad- Destiny Has A Tight Trap For Step Daddy

Description:
Super slutty and horny step daughter Destiny has devised a plan to lead her step dad Jason to her room to find her spread wide and playing with her hot pussy. Now that the trap has worked Jason is upset that she continues to tease and mess with him until she he gets his first taste of her wet sweet pussy. Destiny bends over and deep throats his thick hard cock before sliding it inside her pink hole making sure he fucks her deep and hard and rewards her with a even hotter and thicker load.
Model:
Destiny Cruz, Jason Moody
Studio:
Info:
File Name : destiny_cruz_jason_moody_SteD_4k_25k_FX.mp4
File Size : 5675.15 MB
Duration : 00:31:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:destiny_cruz_jason_moody_SteD_4k_25k_FX.mp4 - 5.5 GB

Micaliol

My Girlfriend Likes It Big And Black 3- Boyfriend Watches Kay Take A Big Black Cock

Description:
Beautifully big breasted blonde girlfriend Kay is dolled up in her sexy white lingerie ready for the huge black cock her boyfriend sent to fuck her while he sits and watches. Kay is introduced to Jax as she is spread wide, hands tied and getting her pussy ready with a toy. Jax takes over her hands and digs it in a little deeper as she is beyond excited to have her tight pink pussy hole spread wide by some hard thick black cock as deep as she take it starting with how deep Jax can bury his meat down her throat and then bending her over and pounding her pussy hard making her boyfriend proud of his blonde little big tit slut_s pretty face now covered in bbc hot thick cum.
Model:
Jax Slayher, Kay Lovely
Studio:
My Girlfriend Likes It Big And Black #3
Info:
File Name : kay_lovely_jax_slayher_MyGirlfriendLikesITBigAndBlack03_4k_25k_HW.mp4
File Size : 7105.89 MB
Duration : 00:39:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:kay_lovely_jax_slayher_MyGirlfriendLikesITBigAndBlack03_4k_25k_HW.mp4 - 6.9 GB

Micaliol

He_s In Charge 3- Time For Gizelle To Get Tied Up

Description:
Super sexy Latina Gizzelle is interrupted from her work by her lover Ramon, with paddle in hand, letting her know it is time for a sweet spanking on her sweet cheeks. Gizelle slips off her tight red dress into her black nylon stockings showing off her nice juicy ass as Ramon moves in and begins his BDSM routine. Gizelle gladly postures her sweet ass in proper positions for Ramon to bury his hard cock balls deep inside her tight pussy and hungry mouth for an explosive thick load of cum on her cute face.
Model:
Gizelle Blanco, Ramon Nomar
Studio:
He's In Charge #3
Info:
File Name : gizelle_blanco_ramon_nomar_HesInCharge03_4k_25k_NS.mp4
File Size : 7552.79 MB
Duration : 00:42:08

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:gizelle_blanco_ramon_nomar_HesInCharge03_4k_25k_NS.mp4 - 7.4 GB

Micaliol

Girls Lovin_ Girls 2- Alina and Charlotte Become Winners Today

Description:
While Alina is laying in bed this morning beautiful room mate Charlotte, once again, tells her tale of a disappointing date night out with another loser boy. As Charlotte is about to throw in the towel of any more dates Alina suggests forgetting about boys and try girls for a change. Charlotte a bit skeptical is quickly seduced by Alina_s beautiful face and perfect tits as she undresses Charlotte and then licking up her sweet juicy pussy nectar. Charlotte now all fully in spreads Alina_s sweet pink wet pussy lips and laps up her dripping sugar as well and they both bring themselves to a great orgasm and swear to keep this fun for themselves from now on.
Model:
Alina Lopez, Charlotte Sins
Studio:
Girls Lovin' Girls #2
Info:
File Name : alina_lopez_charlotte_sins_GirlsLovinGirls02_4k_25k_TLE.mp4
File Size : 4636.9 MB
Duration : 00:25:56

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:alina_lopez_charlotte_sins_GirlsLovinGirls02_4k_25k_TLE.mp4 - 4.5 GB

Micaliol

My First Hotwife Experience 5- First Time Wife Reyna Gets It Started

Description:
Married and sensual Reyna was pleased to see Chad was her hired stud as he entered the room. Chad a bit hesitant on how to get things started is lead by Reyna as she gets his hands on her sensitive tits and tight pussy. Reyna is even more pleased to see Chads swollen fat cock as she sucked it down her throat and then gently slips in every inch deep inside her hot wet pussy for a great first time fuck and facial with a stranger her husband picked out.
Model:
Chad White, Reyna Delacruz
Studio:
Info:
File Name : reyna_delacruz_chad_white_MyFirstHotwifeExperience05_4k_25k_HW.mp4
File Size : 6616.42 MB
Duration : 00:36:58

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:reyna_delacruz_chad_white_MyFirstHotwifeExperience05_4k_25k_HW.mp4 - 6.5 GB

Micaliol

My First Hotwife Experience 5- Shared Wife Kayley Has A Great Experience

Description:
Pretty blue eyed and big tit wife Kayley is having a nice day at work when her husband calls and lets her in on a surprise waiting for her at home. Now anxious and sexually dressed in her stockings, skirt, heels and dripping wet, Kayley finds Nathan awaiting her arrival as he enjoys her juicy breasts and big ass all before licking up her sweet pussy juices. Kayley sucks on his hard cock and then slips it right inside her hot soft wet pussy for a great first time experience fuck with a new cock buried deep inside and blasting hot cum across her big tits.
Model:
Kayley Gunner, Nathan Bronson
Studio:
Info:
File Name : kayley_gunner_nathan_bronson_MyFirstHotwifeExperience05_4k_25k_HW.mp4
File Size : 6071.89 MB
Duration : 00:33:56

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:kayley_gunner_nathan_bronson_MyFirstHotwifeExperience05_4k_25k_HW.mp4 - 5.9 GB