Newsensations.com videos

Micaliol

My First Hotwife Experience 5- Cute Wife Nikole Gets A Strangers Creampie

Description:
Sweet and cute little house wife Nikole is upset to find out her husband will not be making it home to join in on her first hotwife experience. Her husband reassures Nikole that Dante will suit her just fine and his cock will fuck her perfectly with a cream pie gift to fulfill her deeply.
Model:
Dante Colle, Nikole Nash
Studio:
My First Hotwife Experience #5
Info:
File Name : nikole_nash_dante_colle_MyFirstHotwifeExperience05_4k_25k_HW.mp4
File Size : 5471.34 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:30:36

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:nikole_nash_dante_colle_MyFirstHotwifeExperience05_4k_25k_HW.mp4 - 5.3 GB

Micaliol

Girls Lovin_ Girls- Kenna Takes Charge Of Adira_s Fantasy

Description:
Bff_s Kenna and Adira are enjoying an afternoon of keep or donate with their piles of clothes on the bed and the conversation has moved along to each others fantasy. Adira admits she would like to be dominated by Kenna and Kenna quickly takes advantage of the opportunity and of Adira_s hot body.
Model:
Adira Allure, Kenna James
Studio:
Girls Lovin' Girls
Info:
File Name : kenna_james_adira_allure_GG-Young_4k_25k_TLE.mp4
File Size : 5888.34 MB
Duration : 00:32:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:kenna_james_adira_allure_GG-Young_4k_25k_TLE.mp4 - 5.8 GB

Micaliol

Schoolgirl Bound 6- Mila Has A Better Way To Pay

Description:
Hot and slutty teen schoolgirl Mila is an hour late again for her after class tutorial and tutor Van is not having it anymore. He lets her know her excuses are not working as he sees what she is up to on her gram and it must stop, because what he is getting paid is not worth it. Well, now Mila has a much better way to pay him as she asks to be tied up and for Van to have some fun with her young teen body. Mila drops to her knees sucking down his cock as Van fucks her hot hungry mouth. But once she bends over on the bed and puts her sweet juicy cheeks up, a deep pounding is what the wages call for and some hot thick cum poured onto her tight teen pussy.
Model:
Mila Monet, Van Wylde
Studio:
Schoolgirl Bound #6
Info:
File Name : mila_monet_van_wylde_SchoolgirlBound06_4k_25k_NS.mp4
File Size : 5173.89 MB
Duration : 00:28:54

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mila_monet_van_wylde__Bound06_4k_25k_NS.mp4 - 5.1 GB

Micaliol

My Sexy Little Sister 11- Harlow Gets The Final Decision

Description:
Older step brother Chad has some bad news to deliver to his teen younger sister Harlow. Her dad caught Chad checking her body out and has now ordered him to move out. Harlow saddened by the news wants to help fix this and opening her teen tight pussy and mouth for Chad_s swollen cock should do just the trick.
Model:
Chad White, Harlow West
Studio:
My Sexy Little Sister #11
Info:
File Name : harlow_west_chad_white_StepSibs_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4
File Size : 6747.53 MB
Duration : 00:37:42

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:harlow_west_chad_white_StepSibs_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4 - 6.6 GB

Micaliol

Hot For My Dad- Alina Does It Step Daddy_s Way

Description:
Ebony step daughter Alina gets her juices flowing before her step daddy Scotty gets home from work. When he walks in and sees her pussy dripping wet suggests that the one blowjob was a one off situation. But she convinces him quickly that his could be a two or three time experience with his hard cock in her hands and now down her throat. But Scotty says this will go down his way and face fucks her pretty mouth and pounds her sweet tight pussy balls deep for Alina_s hot facial.
Model:
Alina Ali, Scotty P
Studio:
Hot For My Dad
Info:
File Name : alina_ali_scotty_p_HotForMyDad_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4
File Size : 5205.87 MB
Duration : 00:29:08

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:alina_ali_scotty_p_HotForMyDad_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4 - 5.1 GB

Micaliol

Schoolgirl Bound 6- Schoolgirl Bound 6 - Interviews

Description:
Interviews: Getting to know the women you love and hear their stories.
Model:
Alice Pink, Jazmin Luv, Mila Monet, Natalie Knight
Studio:
Schoolgirl Bound #6
Info:
File Name : SchoolgirlBound06_INTERVIEWS_4k_25k_NS.mp4
File Size : 4285.69 MB
Duration : 00:23:50

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:_Bound06_INTERVIEWS_4k_25k_NS.mp4 - 4.2 GB

Micaliol

My Girls First Black Guy- Chloe_s Big Black Play Date Has Arrived

Description:
Tiny tit blonde slut Chloe is beyond wet and cannot stop masturbating to her dick pic of her big black stud Louie that she has been crushing on and her man decided to gift her tight hole with his huge meat. Once she saw his cock everyone in the room did not know if he could even fit it inside her tight pink pussy. But once she sucked it and left it drenched in her drool Louie still had a hard time squeezing his throbbing big black cock inside her as he slowly slipped it in her pussy. Now Chloe stretched open Louie pounded her tiny ass out and filled her hot hungry pussy full of his thick cum.
Model:
Chloe Temple, Louie Smalls
Studio:
My Girls First Black Guy
Info:
File Name : chloe_temple_louie_smalls_MyGirlsFirstBlackGuy_xxx_4k_25k_HW.mp4
File Size : 6336.45 MB
Duration : 00:35:26

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:chloe_temple_louie_smalls_MyGirlsFirstBlackGuy_xxx_4k_25k_HW.mp4 - 6.2 GB

Micaliol

My Sexy Little Sister 11- Teen Step Sister Mila Wants To Suck It

Description:
Teen step sister Mila has one request for her step brother Codey when he gets home and that is to stuff her hot hungry mouth with his hard cock, just one more Time. Obviously Codey does want to repeat this but he just cannot turn away from her hot young curvy body. Mila drops to her knees in the hallway and sucks that cock balls deep before he bends her over and slowly slips his throbbing meat inside her hot tight teen pussy and leaving her a nice thick hot creampie.
Model:
Codey Steele, Mila Monet
Studio:
Info:
File Name : mila_monet_codey_steele_StepSibs_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4
File Size : 6981.45 MB
Duration : 00:39:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mila_monet_codey_steele_StepSibs_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4 - 6.8 GB

Micaliol

Hot For My Dad- Maya Does Not Kiss And Tell

Description:
Brokenhearted step daughter Maya is overheard by her step father breaking up with her lousy boyfriend. So Scotty does what he needs to do and comfort and encourage her that she will find better love. As Maya finds out he does not kiss and tell she takes charge and pulls out his cock to suck and choke on it before he gets to try and squeeze in his big cock inside her tight hot pussy bent over the counter.
Model:
Maya Farrell, Scotty P
Studio:
Hot For My Dad
Info:
File Name : maya_farrell_scotty_p_HotForMyDad_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4
File Size : 5642.85 MB
Duration : 00:31:34

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:maya_farrell_scotty_p_HotForMyDad_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4 - 5.5 GB

Micaliol

My Girlfriend Likes It Big And Black- Mylene Finds A Hard Deep Situation

Description:
Sultry Latina Mylene has arrived at her first experience with a black cock and is ready to grip that meat with her hot tight little pussy. Isiah clears the air with a few questions before she slips off her soaked panties and dives right in her sweet honey flavored pussy. She pulls out his hard bbc and enjoys sucking it all down her throat before Isiah slowly eases in his throbbing cock thru her tight pink lips. Now in the groove she rides and takes a good deep pounding for a nice covered pussy with cum.
Model:
Isiah Maxwell, Mylene Monroe
Studio:
My Girlfriend Likes It Big And Black
Info:
File Name : mylene_monroe_isiah_maxwell_MyGirlfriendLikesItBigAndBlack_4k_25k_HW.mp4
File Size : 5941.49 MB
Duration : 00:33:13

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mylene_monroe_isiah_maxwell_MyGirlfriendLikesItBigAndBlack_4k_25k_HW.mp4 - 5.8 GB

Micaliol

My Girlfriend Likes It Big And Black- Aiden Feels It_s So Hard Not To

Description:
Ultra nervous new Jack has been gifted his coworkers woman Aiden and he is not really sure about going through with fucking James Girlfriend. But sexually charged Aiden eases Jack_s mind and hardens his big cock just to the right size for her cock hungry mouth and big black cock craving tight pussy.
Model:
Aiden Ashley, Jack Blaque
Studio:
My Girlfriend Likes It Big And Black
Info:
File Name : aiden_ashley_jack_blaque_MyGirlfriendLikesItBigAndBlack_4k_25k_HW.mp4
File Size : 5438.09 MB
Duration : 00:30:26

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aiden_ashley_jack_blaque_MyGirlfriendLikesItBigAndBlack_4k_25k_HW.mp4 - 5.3 GB

Micaliol

In The Room - Watching My Girlfriend 5- Watching My Girlfriend 5 - Interviews

Description:
Model:
Aften Opal, Scarlett Mae, Scarlit Scandal, Serena Santos
Studio:
In The Room - Watching My Girlfriend #5
Info:
File Name : WatchingMyGirlfriend05_INTERVIEWS_4k_25k_HW.mp4
File Size : 5848.55 MB
Duration : 00:32:37

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:WatchingMyGirlfriend05_INTERVIEWS_4k_25k_HW.mp4 - 5.7 GB

Micaliol

Please F--- My Wife 2- Sidra Has A Legendary Experience

Description:
Today is redhead Sidra_s lucky day for intense pleasure and intense satisfaction with her much anticipated stud for hire from her husband. Word on the street is Michael is a man of many talents and has what it takes to give her hours of hard pleasure as she sucks his cock balls deep and squirts her pussy juices with the help of his cock deep inside her tight hot married pussy and his hot thick load sprayed all over her bush.
Model:
Michael Stefano, Sidra Sage
Studio:
Please F--- My Wife #2
Info:
File Name : sidra_sage_michael_stefano_PleaseFMyWife02_4k_25k_HW.mp4
File Size : 4067.02 MB
Duration : 00:22:49

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sidra_sage_michael_stefano_PleaseFMyWife02_4k_25k_HW.mp4 - 4.0 GB

Micaliol

Watching My Hotwife 8- Natasha_s Husband Strengthens Their Bond

Description:
Curvaceous wife Natasha is very excited to be at such a nice lodge with her husband for their anniversary. But she could not help but be excited at how the lodge owner Jake kept staring at her big juicy tits and her husband wanted to watch her give them to him. With a quick room request Jake comes in with some fresh towels and then some fresh big tits wrapped his face and cock to much of his surprise. Natasha bent her big juicy ass up for all of Jake_s hard cock to pound her deep while her husband sat with enjoyment especially as Jake poured his hot cum across Natasha_s big tits.
Model:
Jake Adams, Natasha Nice
Studio:
Watching My Hotwife #8
Info:
File Name : natasha_nice_jake_adams_WatchingMyHotwife08_4k_25k_HW.mp4
File Size : 5611.05 MB
Duration : 00:31:22

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:natasha_nice_jake_adams_WatchingMyHotwife08_4k_25k_HW.mp4 - 5.5 GB

Micaliol

My Sexy Little Sister 11- Step Sister Kimmy Has A Delightful Morning

Description:
Sweet, petite and tiny tit Asian step sister Kimmy is rubbing her pussy out hard this morning for a lack of cock and has the great idea to go find her older step brother. As she hops on the couch on top of him she insists she needs his meat to fill her hungry tight hole since her boyfriend has been gone now for over 2 weeks Kimmy without hesitation pulls out his thick cock and starts to fuck her mouth deep, but Jason wants to indulge too, feasting on her hot tight young pussy before filling her deep with cock and pouring his load all over her fresh pink flower.
Model:
Jason Moody, Kimmy Kimm
Studio:
Info:
File Name : kimmi_kim_jason_moody_StepSibs_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4
File Size : 5721.95 MB
Duration : 00:31:59

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:kimmi_kim_jason_moody_StepSibs_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4 - 5.6 GB

Micaliol

He_s In Charge 3- Ashley Meets The Most Interesting Man

Description:
Beautiful blue eyed slut Ashley is tied down as a way to hold down her sexual hunger as suitor Steve takes his time exciting every part of Ashley_s tight body. All she needed was some stern instructions on how to service the big hard cock that stands before her as she stays on her knees stuffing all his thick inches down her hot throat. Steve kept his cool as Ashley hopped on his cock filling her tight hungry pussy and pounding herself out for a hearty hot facial of cum.
Model:
Ashley Lane, Steve Holmes
Studio:
He's In Charge #3
Info:
File Name : ashley_lane_steve_holmes_HesInCharge03_4k_25k_NS.mp4
File Size : 7379.34 MB
Duration : 00:41:10

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:ashley_lane_steve_holmes_HesInCharge03_4k_25k_NS.mp4 - 7.2 GB

Micaliol

Hot For My Dad- Hot For My Dad - Interviews

Description:
Model:
Alexis Tae, Alina Ali, Hazel Grace, Maya Farrell
Studio:
Hot For My Dad
Info:
File Name : HotForMyDad_INTERVIEWS_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4
File Size : 7474.53 MB
Duration : 00:41:39

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:HotForMyDad_INTERVIEWS_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4 - 7.3 GB

Micaliol

Girls Lovin_ Girls- Maddy And Scarlit Get Serious

Description:
As Scarlit is on top of her lover Maddy something feels off and Maddy is wondering what is on Scarlit_s mind. Scarlit brushes it off saying she has her exam on her mind and prepares to leave, but Maddy not happy asks Scarlit to come clean. Scarlit is feeling that she is just another hookup for Maddy and would like to know if there_s a future for them. Maddy quickly assures her that they are a couple and with that Scarlit takes control of the situation getting Maddy nude and enjoying all the fruits and juices of her new girlfriend.
Model:
Maddy May, Scarlit Scandal
Studio:
Girls Lovin' Girls
Info:
File Name : maddy_may_scarlit_scandal_GG-Young_4k_25k_TLE.mp4
File Size : 4920.55 MB
Duration : 00:27:29

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:maddy_may_scarlit_scandal_GG-Young_4k_25k_TLE.mp4 - 4.8 GB

Micaliol

Hot For My Dad- Hazel_s Love Is Wide Open For Step Daddy

Description:
Precious beautiful ebony step daughter Hazel is just playing with her sweet tight pussy until her step daddy Jax got home to show him her pretty young flower. Jax was not happy to see her spread wide in the bathroom he shares with her mother but could not resist her sexy young body or her sweet hot pussy. Hazel just wanted to see how much of his big cock she could fit into her mouth and how much cock her tight little hole could handle until he sprayed his hot thick cum across her pretty face.
Model:
Hazel Grace, Jax Slayher
Studio:
Hot For My Dad
Info:
File Name : hazell_grace_jax_slayher_HotForMyDad_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4
File Size : 7222 MB
Duration : 00:40:21

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:hazell_grace_jax_slayher_HotForMyDad_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4 - 7.1 GB

Micaliol

My Sexy Little Sister 11- Keely Convinces Her Step Brother

Description:
Big tit redhead step sister Keely is not shy when it comes to letting her step brother Van know, that last fuck, was not a one time thing as she walks past him in her panties. Van not wanting to get caught closes the door in her room and quickly loses his self control as Keely lets her big tits out for him to start caressing and sucking on. Keely hops on top of his hard cock and fucks a good load out of him, pouring his cum all over her juicy tits and then Keely reminds Van all the hiding is worth it.
Model:
Keely Rose, Van Wylde
Studio:
Info:
File Name : keely_rose_van_wylde_StepSibs_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4
File Size : 4868.76 MB
Duration : 00:27:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:keely_rose_van_wylde_StepSibs_4k_25k_FXXX.mp4 - 4.8 GB