X-art.com videos

Micaliol

X-art.com- A Christmas Story

Description:
Come and join in on the Christmas morning fun You_ll never guess who and what are under the tree (think orgy) Hot, hot, hot I love this one Merry X-Mas XOXOXOXOXO You have to watch this X-Art exclusive girls, you_ll only see them here&nbsp Love, Colette
Model:
Caprice, Kaylee, Lisa, Izzy
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_caprice_lisa_kaylee_izzy_a_christmas_story_1080.mp4
File Size : 476.44 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:26:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_caprice_lisa_kaylee_izzy_a_christmas_story_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Amazing Grace

Description:
HD Video

There are many words to describe Grace, one being _Amazing_

Watch as Grace finally gets her turn with Pablo. Enjoy them as they passionately make love in one of the most beautiful locations in the world

Watch her skillfully play with his cock. Then be amazed as he pushes his huge cock deep inside her mouth, her pussy and then finally her perfect ass Notice the look of ecstasy on her face, she loves it

This one is HOT -)
Model:
Grace
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_grace_amazing_grace_1080.mov
File Size : 890.24 MB
Duration : 00:14:42

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_grace_amazing_grace_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- We Love Ourselves

Description:
HD VIDEO: And why shouldn_t they (Love themselves I mean)?? Jenna and James are two of the hottest models around (well and so are Scarlet and Mila and Tina and Caprice and oh well, you get it we do have a LOT of awesome models). Butt, (notice the spelling, so anal haters beware) Jenna has her first ever on camera anal sex with James here. They personally both love it and had a GREAT time making this video for you. . Wow, just wow I love these two togther Even if you don_t like anal check out the beginning you won_t be dissapointed... Love, C
Model:
Jenna
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_jenna_jamesdeen_we_love_ourselves_1080.mp4
File Size : 563.86 MB
Duration : 00:26:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_jenna_jamesdeen_we_love_ourselves_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Arrest Me

Description:
HD VIDEO: Freedom is overrated when it comes to being restrained by Caprice Watch her work her magic on Mark, then when roles are reversed and it_s her turn to be shackled, see her amazingly perfect body take pleasure in the vulnerability. Caprice has already won us all over, but why not let her capture you once more? -) xo
Model:
Caprice
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_caprice_arrest_me_1080.mp4
File Size : 288.76 MB
Duration : 00:16:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_caprice_arrest_me_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Two Gentlemen and A Lady

Description:
Sarah Kay is a spitfire who will take any opportunity to take her sex life to the next level. She has her chance today. She and her boyfriend attended a fancy event where she spotted another man who caught her eye . This is what Sarah has been waiting for and Charles is up for it to make his woman happy. She brings both men home to have her way with them and soon takes both cocks deep in her throat and her pussy until she cums from all angles. She is one happy girl to get the attention of both men and exactly how she wanted them:) xoxo
Model:
Sarah Kay
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bbg_sarah_kay_samuel_charles_two_gentlemen_and_a_lady_1080.mp4
File Size : 1262.45 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:20:24

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bbg_sarah_kay_samuel_charles_two_gentlemen_and_a_lady_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Sacred Romance

Description:
Connie and Aaron have a sacred romance.

Enjoy these two, beautiful natural lovers as they ravish each other by the pool.

Watch him finger her puffy pussy. And then push his huge cock inside.

If you like large, perfect breasts you will love to watch hers as she makes passionate love to him.

A feast for the eyes and emotions.
Model:
Connie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_connie_sacred_romance_1080.mov
File Size : 894.55 MB
Duration : 00:14:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_connie_sacred_romance_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Pretty Pink

Description:
HD Video:&nbspGet a taste of Sammy_s pretty pink....toy...in this really beautiful and super HOT photo set. She is as sexy and confident as ever, which will make you want to get to know this sweet girl even more (in an up-close, intimate kind of way) Today she_s pretty pink. Cum take a look
Model:
Sammy
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_LM_sammy_pretty_pink_1080.mp4
File Size : 183.55 MB
Duration : 00:09:42

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_LM_sammy_pretty_pink_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Threesome With a View

Description:
Viva la MexicoWhile Colette and I were on vacation in Mexico with a couple of our models, we were chugging margaritas and enjoying the best fresh guacamole.The girls started to get flirty, not surprisingly. Itd been a couple days since any of us had fucked.Joseline headed up to her room to take a bath... When Colette and I walked in we found her naked, looking out the window at crashing waves.I asked Leah and Joseline to show me which girl was the best at sucking cock.These are two girls who really love deep throating to pleasure their man.&nbspLeah takes great pride in her ability to take even Michaels fully erect cock all the way down her throat without gagging.And Joseline happily sucks on Michaels balls while Leah swallows him completely in unison. At this point hes one happy man&nbspWhen Joseline finally climbs on top, Leah and Michael take turns pleasuring her pussy while he plunges as far as she can take it. I could tell Leah was getting overwhelmed with horniness at this point. She starts massaging her pussy to receive some of the tension, but really she cant wait to get him inside as well.The trio moved over to the bed. Joseline insisted in having another minute or two atop Michaels cock, she said she was about to come and couldnt wait any longer. Michael relaxed on the bed and Leah helped grind Joselines pussy on him, while Leah sat on his face.After an intense internal orgasm, Joseline finally moves aside and lets Leah take her turn. Leah and M have been waiting for this moment, and it shows. Her cute bubble butt bounced up and down as she twerked on his rigid shaft. You can see her pussy grabbing on to his cock, even as she grinds all the way down to the base.Joseline licks her fingers and starts to play with Leahs ass while Michael fucks her. This sends Leah over the edge, and she has first orgasm. The momentum picks up, exchanging deep kisses while wave after wave of pleasure comes over them.When M finally explodes in orgasm, he pulls out for a moment only to share his cum with Joseline, who is eager to taste him. He pushes his still spurting cock back inside Leah and exchanges a kiss as the three collapse in blissful exhaustion.
Model:
Joseline, Leah Gotti
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bgg_leah_joseline_michael_threesome_with_a_view_1080.mp4
File Size : 823.69 MB
Duration : 00:13:18

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bgg_leah_joseline_michael_threesome_with_a_view_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Inspiration

Description:
Susie is back and better than ever Wow Could she be any more gorgeous.

Watch her strip and show you everything up close. Could you be anymore inspired?

More Susie coming soon -)
Model:
Susie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_susie_inspiration_1080.mov
File Size : 520.98 MB
Duration : 00:09:49

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_susie_inspiration_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Evening at Home

Description:
Join Brooklyn for a romantic evening at home.

Watch her strip out of her cute jean-shorts and get herself off while relaxing by a crackling fire.

She is highly sexual person and she loves to masturbate. She is an expert and giving and receiving pleasure.

She rubs herself hard, pushing a few fingers inside her ass as she brings herself to orgasm.

She finishes but she_s not done, she_s waiting for the real thing...
Model:
Brooklyn
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_brooklyn_evening_at_home_1080.mov
File Size : 531.65 MB
Duration : 00:07:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_brooklyn_evening_at_home_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Sex on a Summer Afternoon

Description:
Destined to become another X-Art favorite, _Sex on a Summer Afternoon_ features super-cute 18 year old Star, doing what comes naturally to a girl her age

Star explores her mouth, her throat, and the inner depths of her pussy with Mr. X_s extremely willing, rock hard cock.

The closeup shots in this video are crystal clear and super HOT. It_s a must see.

Download the full length HD video and save it on your computer now
Model:
Star
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_star_summer_day_1080.mp4
File Size : 84.7 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_star_summer_day_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- How Deep Is My Love II

Description:
X-Art Girl Aidra has a great body, a beautiful face (those cute dimples) and an intensely sensual quality that the camera adores. It was her idea to dress for bed in a garter, sheer stockings and high heels. Add a translucent dildo and let nature take its course. My hope in this shoot was to capture Aidra_s passionate, deep love of sex and the glory of her orgasms. She exceeded expectations Sit back and enjoy her delicious curves those magnificent natural tits her flirting with you, the subscriber and the the joy she reveals as she spreads her tight, wet pussy and fucks herself deep and hard. Amazing girl. -- Brigham
Model:
Aidra
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_solo_aidra_how_deep_is_my_love_1080.mp4
File Size : 486.16 MB
Duration : 00:07:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_solo_aidra_how_deep_is_my_love_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Misty Morning

Description:
Carlie spent the night at the house, so we could start shooting first thing in the morning.

Her alarm went off and she climbed out of bed wearing a tiny, tight pair of white cotton panties and a matching t-shirt.

It was just before sunrise. A heavy cloud of fog hung in the air. Carlie went outside to take a look, and I followed. The camera registered barely enough light for an open aperture at ISO 800, but the mist-filled air was intriguing, and somehow sexy - so we just had to shoot.

We might as well get started, Carlie said in her soft morning voice. Besides, I_m the horniest right when I wake up.

I told her to imagine she was still in bed, all alone. She reclined on the cabana and closed her eyes. Her panties came off quickly and she started to play with her pussy. I could see a drop off wetness as I set the camera closer.

Carlie made circular motions with her hand, faster and faster. Her mouth opened in the shape of an _O_ and she tipped her head back. Her body contorted as waves of pleasure came over her...
Model:
Carlie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_carlie_misty_morning_hd.mov
File Size : 252.01 MB
Duration : 00:05:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_carlie_misty_morning_hd.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Wet and Wild

Description:
Do you ever fantasize about swimming in a pool of warm water with a gorgeous naked girl? How about two gorgeous naked girls?

This HD video begins with blond Ruby and brunette Jennifer kissing passionately as the sun begins to set behind them.

Jennifer lifts herself up on the edge of the pool and spreads her legs wide apart, so Ruby can lick her pussy.

After several minutes of intense action, Jennifer has an incredible orgasm. Her hips thrust uncontrollably as she cums HOT

Finally Jennifer returns the favor, pleasuring Ruby with her soft pink tongue. Ruby can_t control herself for very long... she cums almost instantly. Enjoy
Model:
Shyla Jennings, Ruby
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_ruby_jennifer_wet_and_wild_hd.mov
File Size : 227.62 MB
Duration : 00:04:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_ruby_jennifer_wet_and_wild_hd.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Morning Fantasy

Description:
You_re invited to experience a morning fantasy with Leila.

Join her in bed as she wakes up in her little cotton t-shirt and panties.

Watch her beautiful face transform with pleasure as she pushes one, then two, then three and finally four fingers inside her tight pussy.

We hope you enjoy watching this natural video of Leila as much as she enjoyed making it
Model:
Leila
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_leila_morning_fantasy_1080.mov
File Size : 585.02 MB
Duration : 00:09:29

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_leila_morning_fantasy_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Baby Blues

Description:
Who doesn_t want to look into those baby blues while our amazing hot X-Art model cums like crazy. I really think this girl does the best best masturbation scenes out of all of our models (well that is hard to say, becasue there are so many great ones, but she is for sure on top). AND she ALWAYS has a real orgasm. I know it turns me on. Watch and see for yourself. Love, C
Model:
Scarlet
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_scarlet_baby_blues_1080.mp4
File Size : 275 MB
Duration : 00:12:45

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_scarlet_baby_blues_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- And then they were three...

Description:
Baby enjoyed exploring men and women at X-Art and now she wants to try her first threesome.

We asked her to choose and she requested Susie.

Who could blame her. Susie is an exquisite, sexual creature and she knows how to show Baby the ways of the world.

Baby_s exclusive partner Tyler is the lucky man who gets to experience her first time.

See how they do.

And then they were three...

Love,

C
Model:
Susie, Baby
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_baby_susie_then_they_were_three_1080.mp4
File Size : 649.73 MB
Duration : 00:23:36

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_baby_susie_then_they_were_three_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Tropical Vibe

Description:
Watch beautiful Caprice have an awesome orgasm with her favorite pink vibrator in a gorgeous tropical setting.

The perfect cure for the winter blues is Caprice on an island getting warmed up with her favorite vibe Well, actually _perfection_ would be Caprice dripping wet and naked, legs spread, ready and waiting for you....

Come and watch her up close and personal while the waves crash in the background.

We are in the Caribbean right now with Caprice and a bunch of other X-Art beauties (as I type this) shooting lots of awesome new content that will be coming soon -)
Model:
Caprice
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_caprice_tropical_vibe_1080.mov
File Size : 547.95 MB
Duration : 00:07:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_caprice_tropical_vibe_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Wake Me Up

Description:
HD Video: Casey awakes in the morning thinking about her sexy rendezvous the night before -- she accompanied a beautiful couple back to their loft after cocktails and enjoyed an incredible love making session. The threeway leaves her so hot and wet in anticipation for the next sexy tryst, she can help but pleasure herself in the meantime -) Enjoy this Latvian beauty now AND in your fantasies.
Model:
Casey
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_casey_wake_me_up_1080.mp4
File Size : 136.97 MB
Duration : 00:07:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_casey_wake_me_up_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Sex In Red

Description:
&nbspIt is good to mix it up and try new things. This is true. Whether we are talking about great sex or creating beautiful, romantic erotica. So when Blonde Ukrainian beauty Aislin asked to shoot for us, the only question was how to allow her to have the most fun on the set. Brig suggested the lady in red theme Aislin admitted to a Girl Crush on Czech model Dina. Just like you, Aislin had got off on raven-haired Dina_s earlier shoots for X-Art.&nbsp Even though these two stunning European models had never met...when they did, the sexual anticipation and chemistry was flying. A delighted Aislin and Dina began touching each other with tenderness and then pure unadulterated exploratory lust of youth and beauty took over. Hey guys: take notes: These ultra-desirable girls are bisexual and they know exactly what a woman wants. Watch how they focus intensely on each other and combine teasing playfulness with orgasmic oral sex and fabulous fucking as they make each other cum in various ways. . Aislin and Dina take their time. They would be thrilled if the shoot had gone on for days. So would our crew This is not a performance it_s the real, jaw-dropping deal.&nbsp More to cum? XOXO, Colette
Model:
Dina, Aislin
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_gg_aislin_dina_sex_in_red_1080.mp4
File Size : 1036.2 MB
Duration : 00:16:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_gg_aislin_dina_sex_in_red_1080.mp4