X-art.com videos

Micaliol

X-art.com- Sex, Love, and Rock N_ Roll

Description:
Hi everyone Its Kendall here. This is my very first video I have ever done. Before coming to X-Art I was so sexually inexperienced. I had never used toys, been with a girl, or been filmed on camera. Watch as I explore my sexuality, while reaching multiple hot orgasms. I enjoyed it so much and I know you will too XOXO Kendall&nbsp
Model:
Nella Jones
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_kendall_solo_1080.mp4
File Size : 464.94 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:07:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_kendall_solo_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Sweet Dreams

Description:
In this super-hot HD Video, Lilly starts out with a huge smile on her
face as her boyfriend Alan shoves her knees up and wets her pussy with
his tongue.

Then Lilly_s eyes roll back in her head as Alan slowly works his massive cock inside her, filling her.

The pleasure is soon more than Lilly can stand. She pushes Alan down
on the bed and climbs on top of him, sliding his cock back in as deep
as it will go.

She rides him... in and out. Her face flashes light pink as she cums her first orgasm.

They then switch to their favorite position - doggy style, and finish with a mind-blowing mutual orgasm
Model:
Lilly
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_lilly_sweet_dreams_1080.mov
File Size : 249.55 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_lilly_sweet_dreams_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Wake Me Up Like This

Description:
Wouldn_t you like to be woken up like this? Jake gets lucky again and this time with a new stunning Eastern European princess Sweetie takes his huge cock in her mouth and tiny pussy. They passionately ravage each other until he pulls out to cum all over her perfect stomach Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend in the USA
Model:
Sweetie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_sweetie_wake_me_up_like_this_1080.mp4
File Size : 277.99 MB
Duration : 00:09:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_sweetie_wake_me_up_like_this_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Wet Dream

Description:
HD Video

Have you ever imagined sneaking around underwater with goggles and
catching a young couple getting it on in the pool or the ocean?

Imagine watching him slide his huge cock inside her tight pussy while they think no one is watching.

Well X-Art favorite model Ivy and her new crush Tyler meet in the pool and make a spalsh and we are all voyeurs.

You can feel the heat from their bodies warming up the cool pool water.

It was our first time shooting a sex scene in scuba gear and we think it came out pretty cool.

This is a real Wet Dream Watch for yourself and see what I mean -)
Model:
Ivy
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_ivy_wet_dream_1080.mov
File Size : 844.21 MB
Duration : 00:13:50

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_ivy_wet_dream_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- A Morning to Remember

Description:
This HD video begins with Silvie and her boyfriend Martin, embracing on the couch. Soft light fills the room, outlining Silvie_s slender, shapely body and flowing auburn hair.

Silvie straddles Martin as they undress. She pushes him onto his back and quickly swallows him whole, all the while looking straight into the camera.

It_s a fantastic image - this gorgeous girl sucking a big fat cock - just for you. In fact, given the camera_s point of view, it_s quite easy to imagine that YOU are that lucky guy on the receiving end

Sylvie_s eyes light up every time he pushes deeper. The connection is more lust than love, but it_s incredible to watch in such amazing detail.

This is a beautiful, ultra-HOT, erotic video that you_ll want to download and keep forever Enjoy
Model:
Silvie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_silvie_morning_to_remember_480.mp4
File Size : 51.47 MB
Resolution : 720x400 @ 712x400
Duration : 00:05:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_silvie_morning_to_remember_480.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Take Me Now

Description:
HD Video: You know when you meet someone that you_re instantly drawn to and can_t help but lust for them until the time comes when you both give in and it_s just AMAZING sex...well that_s what happens here with Daphne and Jake. They met long before their first time together, but it made for that much more enjoyment once they could finally taste and feel and fuck one another. Our newest brunette beauty is only getting started, so wel-cum her appropriately :)
Model:
Daphne
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_daphne_take_me_now_1080.mp4
File Size : 347.38 MB
Duration : 00:15:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_daphne_take_me_now_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Awakening

Description:
HD Video: This is Ashley_s first time ever having sex on camera with a boy and she also had sex with a girl for the first time for us at X-Art. Point being, for her first time I have to say this may have been one of the hottest newbies we have EVER had the pleasure to work with She has an appetite for sex as fiery as her red hair. Watch this couple fall in love before your eyes and witness some of the hottest passion the internet has to offer. This video alone is worth the price of a membership P.S. 19 year old American model Ashley_s model page coming soon...
Model:
Ashley S
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_ashley_james_awakening_1080.mp4
File Size : 452.82 MB
Duration : 00:17:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_ashley_james_awakening_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Perfect Pink Pussy

Description:
Lillianne might just be one of the most gorgeous girls on the planet. But she is also so sweet and easy to shoot. She loves sharing her beauty with everyone and is happiest when she knows a real talented person will be shooting her We have a new director to welcome to our family and a familar, but favorite country and islands to visit.A small taste of a new begnning, that will just get better and better, Out of the ashes, rises the Phoenoix (that was a pun for the fires in Malibu). So join our family and experience our growth. It will be worth it Over 1500 hundred 4K videos for one price, no download limits, streaming, HD, phots. cimmunity, BTS and nothing ever expires Only the best Let Lilliianne show you in the stunning video that will make you smile AND cum xoxo Colette
Model:
Lillianne
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_lillianne_solo_perfect_pink_pussy_1080.mp4
File Size : 1033.09 MB
Resolution : 1936x1088 @ 1934x1088
Duration : 00:16:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_lillianne_solo_perfect_pink_pussy_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- First Love

Description:
They say you never forget your first love. Or your first time. And if they happen to be with the same person then I guess you really never forget Kaylee_s first love - in all meanings of the phrase is Kyle and they are together on camera for the first time (only for X-Art). They start with some surprisingly adept oral skills. Then watch as she squeezes his cock (hard) with her pussy, while pressing him all the way in... When they reach a feverish pitch he cums deep inside her. After a slow kiss, she stands up, his cock pops out and the cum gushes from inside her, a seriously HOT moment Download this movie and save it to your permanent collection of high quality erotica - you_re going to LOVE it -)
Model:
Kaylee
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_kaylee_ian_first_love_1080.mov
File Size : 782.76 MB
Duration : 00:12:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_kaylee_ian_first_love_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Undress Me

Description:
How many times can I say the word stunning? A lot I guess. Especially when we have girls like Amelie walking onto the set and jaws are dropping left and right. And to make it even better her personality is a 10 She loves what she does, works hard and has a smile for everyone. Also, very intelligent, she will make you laugh and just generally contribute to an awesome atmosphere on set NOW, watch her strip and finger herself unil she cums. It is so cute as she checks to see if you_re watching.
Model:
Amelie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_amelie_undress_me_1080.mp4
File Size : 149.74 MB
Duration : 00:06:11

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_amelie_undress_me_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Sexy Breakfast in Bed

Description:
Who can resist breakfast in bed, especially on a Sunday. And can you imagine if it was Dominca Anne who was serving it to you in her adorable maids outfit? Well after you are served, Dominca will service herself. And I doubt you_ll have an appetite for anything but watching her and that_s what she wants She is so perfectly stunning. You won_t find a video like this anywhere but X-Art.com Enjoy xoxo Colette
Model:
Dominica
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_dominica_ann_breakfast_and_bed_1080.mp4
File Size : 993.66 MB
Duration : 00:15:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_dominica_ann_breakfast_and_bed_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- On My Own

Description:
Bree shows us how she does it (on her own) in our new LA Studio.

First, watch her strip and show you her perfect and super-tiny body

Then, enjoy as she expertly works the inside and outside of her gorgeous pussy with her fingers and a really awesome vibrator.

Watch her shiver and writhe with pleasure as she cums just for you
Model:
Bree
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bree_on_my_own_1080.mov
File Size : 634.1 MB
Duration : 00:10:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bree_on_my_own_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Triple Play

Description:
HD Video: What do you call three hot three blondes who are getting it on (and getting each other off)? We call it a triple play And the only way to turn this group sex scene into a home run is for you to join in. So what are you waiting for? They_re slippery wet and in a VERY playful mood. The toughest part is going to be where to start and where to finish. Cum experience this sexy triple play
Model:
Kenna, Alex Grey, Blake Eden
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_alex_blake_kenna_triple_play_1080.mp4
File Size : 389.17 MB
Duration : 00:18:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_alex_blake_kenna_triple_play_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Close to the Edge

Description:
Wow Leila and Kaylee What an awesome combination.

Watch them make each other cum with their fingers, lips and tongues.

This is Kaylee_s first time with a girl and she is really lucky to have Leila to show her the ropes. Although it seems like she catches on pretty quickly and really enjoys it.

We actually know how much she liked it since she has already called and asked to shoot more scenes like this one (and maybe something else special for you guys -)
Model:
Leila, Kaylee
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_leila_kaylee_close_to_the_edge_1080.mov
File Size : 1059.11 MB
Duration : 00:17:19

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_leila_kaylee_close_to_the_edge_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Sexy En Noir

Description:
HD Video: Ever since the Group Sex fun, Susie and Jake have been jonesing for one another (or however you spell that word). These two X-Art models are equally sexy and sophisticated, and they both know it (in a really good way). Come to think of it, there_s so many kinds of sexy. Fun sexy...flirty sexy...seductively sexy...submissively sexy...glamourously sexy...and of course my favorite, naughty sexy. They_re all hot But this one we call Sexy En Noir...and it is FUCKING HOT. Enjoy
Model:
Susie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_sussie_sexy_en_noir_1080.mp4
File Size : 509.68 MB
Duration : 00:20:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_sussie_sexy_en_noir_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Caprice Fuck Me Four Ways

Description:
Mr. X finally gets his wish to fuck little Caprice Who hasn_t had that dream? To swing with one of the hottest couples in the world and add stunning lithe yet large breasted, beauty Samantha. They all finger Caprice until she cums and then take turns licking, fucking and sucking until everyone explodes on the bed. This is a four way you don_t want to miss. You may think two is enough, but you_re wrong. xoxo Colette (&amp Franzi)
Model:
Caprice
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_caprice_marcello_samantha_mrx_fourway_fuckathon_1080.mp4
File Size : 991.68 MB
Duration : 00:16:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_caprice_marcello_samantha_mrx_fourway_fuckathon_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Moonlight Sex Games

Description:
Sybil is sound asleep with Charles when she starts to have an intense sex dream. Charles is awakened to see her rubbing her pussy into a hot orgasm in the moonlight. He is so turned on watching but waits until the morning to tell her what he witnessed. Of course he wants to continue what she started. Watch these two have a hot morning encounter and see Sybil take his cock to the ultimate ending. Xoxo
Model:
Sybil
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_sybil_charlie_sybil_moonlight_sex_games_1080.mp4
File Size : 1609.2 MB
Duration : 00:25:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_sybil_charlie_sybil_moonlight_sex_games_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- A Rose Fresh From The Garden

Description:
Never is there anything so velvety soft and sweet smelling as the petals of a rose. Now this may sound cliche based on Sashas self titled moniker, but she is all that and more. Seriously guys (and girls) unpeal her and as each layer comes off you get to the (hopefully, just kidding it is) sweet smelling center. Now this sounds corny right? So let me just put it this way. Sasha Rose is Fucking Hot and watching her strip, masturbate and cum in 4K is a sight to behold. She doesnt hold back and neither should you. No tricks only treats here. Our site is private and exclusive so cum inside and see what Im talking about. xxoo Love, Colette
Model:
Sasha Rose
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_solo_sasha_a_rose_fresh_from_the_garden_1080.mp4
File Size : 524.54 MB
Duration : 00:08:36

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_solo_sasha_a_rose_fresh_from_the_garden_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- This is What Heaven Looks Like

Description:
Colette and I used to have threesomes with one of her brunette girlfriends from time to time. I always thought how lucky I was, and how incredible it was to enjoy the sight of a beautiful blonde and a brunette together. This set reminds me of those times. I hope as you view this video, you_ll close your eyes for a moment and imagine you are there... Everyone should be so lucky at least once in their life. This is what heaven looks like Brig
Model:
Susie, Teal
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_susie_teal_this_is_what_heaven_looks_like_1080.mp4
File Size : 1112.72 MB
Duration : 00:17:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_susie_teal_this_is_what_heaven_looks_like_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Summertime

Description:
HD Video: It_s Summertime and this talented X-Art model couple enjoyed playing on the beach, but were ready to have some HOT SEX once they got back to the studio. As professional dancers they love to be watched. Calvin was quick to ditch the camera and divulge in Jessica_s cock sucking skills. Then this athletic pair shows you what passionate sex REALLY looks like. It_s fucking impressive from every angle. It_s summertime xo Colette
Model:
Jessica
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_jessica_calvin_summertime_1080.mp4
File Size : 459.16 MB
Duration : 00:17:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_jessica_calvin_summertime_1080.mp4