X-art.com videos

Micaliol

X-art.com- From 3 To 4 Part 1

Description:
HD Video: It all starts out with three hot and horny X-Art girls in a bed...sounds like a good time, right? Especially when playful pillow fighting turns into making out (naturally -)), and then removing each other_s panties, and then (the best part) getting in on. The pussy and ass licking is soooooo HOT The girls work magic with their fingers too. Enjoy this threesome now because it will be a foursome very soon XOP.S. Isn_t our new Russian babe Kate super sexy?
Model:
Teal, Keira, Kate
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_kate_keira_teal_from_3_to_4_part_01_1080.mp4
File Size : 331.81 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_kate_keira_teal_from_3_to_4_part_01_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Watch Me Cum For You

Description:
When a girl this beautiful looks in the mirror and tells you she wants you to make her cum, you can_t help falling in love. Raven-haired Russian temptress loves to have you watch as she takes your cock deep inside her. She_s obsessed with herself and you will be too. She makes no excuses for staring longingly at her own long limbs and firm body in the mirror and neither will you. When a girl this gorgeous looks at you in the mirror and says watch me cum for you... you just have to obey.&nbsp
Model:
Nicole Black
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bg_nicole_charles_watch_me_cum_for_you_1080.mp4
File Size : 1156.1 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:18:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bg_nicole_charles_watch_me_cum_for_you_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Come Together Part I

Description:
HD Video: Pam and Stefanie are gorgeous as ever - just relaxing in sexy lingerie in their glamorous bedroom. Want a peek into this beautifully captured love fest? How about a front row seat?...you got it, in HD and only here for your viewing pleasure. This part one masturbation scene becomes a super HOT lesbian scene in a matter of minutes. Ready to go all the way?
Model:
Pam, Stefanie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_pam_eileen_come_together_part1_1080.mp4
File Size : 153.29 MB
Duration : 00:07:44

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_pam_eileen_come_together_part1_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Lovers in Paradise

Description:
Watch Connie and her handsome boyfriend Aaron make love to each other in Paradise Their love, authenticity, passion and beauty is a pleasure to behold...

After their morning swim, Connie and Aaron relaxed in the shade. Aaron gently brushed his fingertips across Connie_s soft warm skin, arousing her. She wants to do the same for him so she takes his cock in her mouth until it becomes hard.

Connie smiled as Aaron massaged her. His hands tenderly cupping her full breasts.

As she reclined, she let her legs fall open, revealing her gorgeous pink pussy to her lover. She played with both hands, opening herself for him (and you) to watch.

Aaron rubbed her clit and slowly pushed the tip of his finger inside her. She smiled as her head fell back.

Connie pulled Aaron up so he could enter her. His gentle kisses comforted her as his cock brought her intense pleasure.

Finally Connie took control and climbed atop Aaron. The two lovers interlocked their fingers and moved in perfect unison.

Watch and enjoy as they experience a mutual orgasm, you won_t want to miss the extreme close-up of their cum dripping out of her... beautiful erotica at it_s very finest
Model:
Connie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_connie_lovers_in_paradise_1080.mov
File Size : 446.7 MB
Duration : 00:09:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_connie_lovers_in_paradise_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- These Girls are on FIre

Description:
Here_s some insider info for you. Sometimes our X-Art Girls are having such a good time during a shoot that they forget all about the crew. The sex always is real, but there also are those special times when beautiful models get so turned on that all they want to do is fuck each other in the best way possible. We become voyeurs Today we introduce Hungarian supermodel Alena. Trust me, you are going to see that she is achingly desirable and so adorable. She hooked up with Carrie, who already is a true sexual superstar at X-Art with both boys and girls. Beauty meets beauty. Instant desire. Both&nbspgirls laughed, giggled, teased, kissed, and caressed each other as their young pussies grew wetter. And once Alena and Carrie got naked, their tongues and fingers took over. Personally, I loved their orgasmic pussy licking, the finger fucking, the 69 passion, and their spontaneity. Hell, I love every moment. What do you think? XOXO, Colette&nbsp
Model:
Carrie, Alena
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_these_girls_are_on_fire_carrie_alena_1080.mp4
File Size : 1803.72 MB
Duration : 00:28:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_these_girls_are_on_fire_carrie_alena_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Hot Euro Brunettes

Description:
Black lingerie, white lingerie take your pick. Sasha is tied up like a present. So first you_ll have to untie the big orange bow. Like on a new car only better. After that the girls will slowly remove the delicate lace from their perfect bodies. This obviously turns them on (I mean who wouldn_t be). Their breathing gets heavier and the action picks up until each girl comes to her own explicit, shuddering climax. Now all they need is you. They know you are watching. They told me. Love, Colette
Model:
Alina H, Sasha Rose
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_gg_alina_sasha_hot_euro_brunettes_1080.mp4
File Size : 1149.37 MB
Duration : 00:18:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_gg_alina_sasha_hot_euro_brunettes_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Tuesday Morning

Description:
Our new stunning new X-Art model Tiffany is from the United States but was traveling in Europe.

So since we had a shoot going on there anyway, we paired her up with

our new contract male star Jake (BTW, he is Silvie_s ex-husband).

Well, they REALLY liked each other. Watch this hot affair unfold as he fingers her tight pussy and she takes him in her mouth.

When they can wait no longer, he pushes his large cock into her

wetness and they urgently move together until they both come to a crazy

climax.

Two really hot people, that are totally smoking together.

Don_t miss this awesome video in HD

P.S. Tiffany says she has to be really loud when she has sex to enjoy it, so she may get a little carried away when she is cumming -)
Model:
Tiffany F
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_tiffany_f_tuesday_morning_1080.mov
File Size : 986.05 MB
Duration : 00:18:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_tiffany_f_tuesday_morning_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- VIP Lounge

Description:
It is the night after _the massage_ and Anneli tells Dennis that she needs more _entertainment_. She says he should go out to a club and find a girl for them. She also says it_s ok if he tries her out first.

Soooo, he walks down the street from their apartment to a cool club that has these big _bed-style_ lounges. He can_t believe his luck when he finds gorgeous black-haired _Angie_ sprawled out looking really horny in the VIP Lounge.

He pays the bouncer $100 to close the lounge off and moves in to proposition his new _friend_. Angie takes one look at Dennis and decides he is just what she needs to fill her lonely night.

They really like each other, so they kiss passionately. Next he goes down on her and she sucks his cock (like the pro that she is). They are ready and hot so he takes her from behind. She tells him she wants to have an orgasm and gets on top (her favorite). Finally he finishes in her mouth from the 69 position.

Maybe you_ll get lucky and find Angie in the next VIP room you_re in. You never know...it could happen
Or you can watch it on X-Art instead -)
Model:
Angie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_angie_vip_lounge_1080.mov
File Size : 494.16 MB
Duration : 00:07:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_angie_vip_lounge_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Workout Sex and Unbelievable ORGASMS

Description:
Nella just got home from a swaety workout and walks in to find Ricky looking hot. You can see from the look in her eye where this is going.&nbspShe doesn_t even bother to shower before she jumps on top of him and they have a marathon of multi-orgasmic sexcapades You have to see for yourself&nbspThis video alone is worth the price of membership
Model:
Nella Jones
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_nella_ricky_workout_and_stunning_hot_sex_1080.mp4
File Size : 1415.6 MB
Resolution : 1936x1088 @ 1934x1088
Duration : 00:22:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_nella_ricky_workout_and_stunning_hot_sex_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Fireball

Description:
With her gorgeous green eyes and fiery red hair, European beauty Heidi R is in tremendous demand as a fashion model. She also is an actress and has appeared in a popular cable TV series. (Hint: Lots of characters get killed each week). Heidi has a healthy sexual appetite, of course, and the 21-year-old jumped at the chance to shoot for X-Art. Her delicate features, gorgeous tits and firm ass are stunning. This time, however, our Russian girl with the adorable freckles didn_t stop with her bra and panties. When Heidi decided to finger her young pussy and fuck herself, she didn_t hold back. The orgasms cum fast and hard. So, have a taste of this lovely fireball. Bet you will want more XOXO, Colette
Model:
Heidi R
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_solo_heidi_fireball_1080.mp4
File Size : 322.27 MB
Duration : 00:05:15

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_solo_heidi_fireball_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Girls Love Pink and Diamonds

Description:
Catie is at X-Art for the first time (well this was her second time actually). Her first time was at our house with Charlotte. Either way we loved her and Jenna so much that we brought them back to play on my pink bed Watch as these two wild girls make each other cum hard Sugar &amp Spice -)&nbspP.S. Catie_s model page coming later tonight....
Model:
Jenna, Catie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_jenna_catie_girls_love_pink_1080.mp4
File Size : 402.25 MB
Duration : 00:18:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_jenna_catie_girls_love_pink_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- The Studio Part II

Description:
HD Video: After the girls fuck each other crazy, Angelica is still horny and yearning for a cock. But she has a little more modeling to do first...for a very lucky photographer. Before he can say that_s a wrap, this horny blondie will have his pants off and his dick in her mouth. Then she_ll crawl on top, riding so fast and hard until he explodes in this stunning Russian beauty_s mouth. Can you even imagine if this were you? Cum inside and see what it_s like to fuck the hottest woman in the world...
Model:
Angelica
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_angelica_the_studio_part_ll_1080.mp4
File Size : 404.33 MB
Duration : 00:17:44

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_angelica_the_studio_part_ll_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Casual Sex

Description:
In the early 80_s sex was still a good way to meet new people. Stacy 1988

Caprice and Ivana are hanging out together and feeling a little

sexually frustrated, so they decide to go to work on each and bring on

some orgasms.

Ivana wants to take it a little further so she invited over her

friend Jacob to make love to her while Caprice watches and helps out.

It is in fact some casual sex, but it is very HOT nonetheless.

P.S. Ivana_s model page is coming a little later. She is a 20 year

old student from Czech republic. She is very horny and adventurous.
Model:
Caprice, Ivana
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_caprice_ivana_jacob_casual_sex_1080.mov
File Size : 795.46 MB
Duration : 00:15:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_caprice_ivana_jacob_casual_sex_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Mile High Club

Description:
HD Video: Cum join Angie and Tyler as they take things to new heights (literally and sexually -)) And for those of you who haven_t yet joined the Mile High Club, get your fix now. Their chemistry is amazing and the sex is just HOT. In my opinion, it beats first class by a mile
Model:
Angie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_angie_mile_high_club_1080.mp4
File Size : 272.62 MB
Duration : 00:09:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_angie_mile_high_club_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- More Than Just Friends

Description:
Watch long-legged, model Victoria have passionate sex with Mr. X in this HD video.

Victoria was telling me how she is really horny all of the time, but for some reason never has a boyfriend. She says that she likes to have _friends with benefits_.

Well, she was at our shoot with a few friends and this naughty, little nympho showed us what she meant

Pay attention when she gets on top and rides Mr. X until she cums. Also check out the awesome close-ups and the cute faces she makes during sex.

More of Victoria and her _friends_ will be cumming to X-Art soon -)
Model:
Victoria
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_victoria_more_than_just_friends_1080.mov
File Size : 566.62 MB
Duration : 00:10:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_victoria_more_than_just_friends_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- My Days In Rome

Description:
HD Video: Welcome to the wonderfully erotic world of X-Art sweet Heidi We_re so happy to have you join us (and Jake is VERY happy to have you join him)...in Rome These two have incredible chemistry from the start, so as you can believe, the sex is phenomenal What a beautiful place to have beautiful sex It_s perfection....and SUPER HOT I really can_t think of a better way to introduce Heidi to all things sexy and spectacular. Enjoy XO
Model:
Heidi
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_heidi_my_days_in_rome_1080.mp4
File Size : 325.3 MB
Duration : 00:14:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_heidi_my_days_in_rome_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Nina Needs It Now

Description:
The first thing I noticed when I looked through the lens at petite Nina North in a test shoot was her big brown eyes and that irresistible wouldn_t you love to do me smile. Not long out of high school, she only did&nbspnude solo modeling at first, and she is very particular about working with high quality, premium photographers. But cute Nina_s desire to conquer greater erotic worlds was clear from Day One.&nbspNow&nbspmore self-confident, Nina is delighted to fuck the guy of her choice knowing that our shoot will be beautiful and that she is getting you off as well. Her body is firm and athletic, and her full breasts and tight ass are an absolute delight. Adorable and passionate Nina loves sex, and her orgasms are just jaw dropping. And, yes, she still has those spell-binding brown eyes.&nbsp All the best, Brigham
Model:
Nina North
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bg_nina_jean_nina_needs_it_now_1080.mp4
File Size : 1237.43 MB
Duration : 00:20:05

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bg_nina_jean_nina_needs_it_now_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Sapphic Experience

Description:
Join Stefanie as she experiences the pleasures of another woman for the FIRST time. In this scene she loses her lesbian-virginity and she loves it We chose Suzie as a partner for Stefanie_s first time with the softer sex, since she is very experienced, patient and knows how to give a girl pleasure. Watch her walk Stefanie through what to do to her and then return the favor. She asks her to start by massaging her feet, then instructs her what to do with her lips and fingers. I think Stefanie will be back for more -)
Model:
Suzie C, Stefanie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_stefanie_suzie_sapphic_experience_1080.mov
File Size : 953.96 MB
Duration : 00:17:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_stefanie_suzie_sapphic_experience_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Love at First Sight

Description:
HD Video: You know the feeling when your desires are so strong, then finally you_re both able to give in to the mutual craving and enjoy all of the lustfulness of the moment?? We need to find a way to bottle that feeling (okay, I_d love to ride unicorns over rainbows too -)). Until then, enjoy Kendall and Tyler and their love (for having sex with each other) at first sight...xx
Model:
Kendall
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_kendall_tyler_love_at_first_sight_1080.mp4
File Size : 500.54 MB
Duration : 00:17:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_kendall_tyler_love_at_first_sight_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- My Blue Heaven

Description:
HD Video: Someone definitely is hot in the kitchen And, guys, how do you spell instant erection? Susie and her boyfriend Steven are back and HOTTER than ever This stunning blonde can tease a man to death with the best of them, but what a way to go Her jaw-dropping good looks, tanned and tight body, tempting lips, and sexual playfulness are here for your total enjoyment. And when the kitchen capers turn to a fucking frolic, you will not be able to resist her. Whatever Susie wants, Susie gets Sounds like heaven to me.
Model:
Susie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_susie_my_blue_heaven_1080.mp4
File Size : 1181.74 MB
Duration : 00:19:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_susie_my_blue_heaven_1080.mp4