X-art.com videos

Micaliol

X-art.com- Wine Makes Me Anal

Description:
Otto is waiting patiently for his French lover to come visit him. He met her when travelling Europe and has not been able to stop thinking about her. She is coming to stay with him for awhile and he knows how much she loves wine... and anal sex. He prepares a romantic dinner at home for her arrival. But when Tiffany walks in, all it takes is one glass of wine before the sparks start flying. They can_t keep their hands off each other and one thing leads to another and soon enoough he is giving Tiffany her favorite position... anal. She really loves it Maybe it is the French girl in her that is sexually adventurous but she swears by how good it really feels. Don_t knock it till you try it
Model:
Tiffany Doll
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bga_tiffany_otto_wine_makes_me_anal_1080.mp4
File Size : 1554.13 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:25:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bga_tiffany_otto_wine_makes_me_anal_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- The Cabin and My Wood

Description:
Let the fun begin It_s a spooky Halloween fuck fest, X-Art style Tiny Piper Perri and her blonde buddy, Naomi Woods, head to their _Cabin in the Woods_ - to party for the weekend There_s a knock on the door... a weird Russian dude with a massive bong (and a pretty massive shlong) asks them if they want to smoke. Rejected, he returns a moment later and proposes to have sex instead. Possessed by the spirit of good fun, the girls agree and before he can say another word, he_s plunging his cock deep inside two perfectly gorgeous blonde pussies. Hope you have a happy Halloween - and that you all enjoy the pure carnal delights offered in this video. @brighamxart will post a fun and spooky surprise ending to this video on his X-Art Community page later today...&nbsp
Model:
Piper Perri, Naomi Woods
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_piper_naomi_markus_cabin_and_my_wood_1080.mp4
File Size : 1197.84 MB
Duration : 00:19:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_piper_naomi_markus_cabin_and_my_wood_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Lily_s First-time Lesbian Loving

Description:
HD Video: Sometimes a photographer has to think long about how to creatively shoot beautiful erotica and capture that perfect shoot. Not this time. The incredible Caprice and new X-Art Girl Lily Ivy were in the pool -- naked, of course -- and it was clear to me that they wanted each other. And this was going to be Lily_s first lesbian sex Well, when you have that sexually combustible action waiting to happen -- and two girls as gorgeous as Caprice and Lily -- one just grabs his camera and wades in. What happened next is FM -- fucking magic. And the girls had such hard orgasms. Come&nbspon&nbspin and enjoy. I did -&nbspBrigham
Model:
Caprice, Lily Ivy
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_lily_ivy_caprice_lilys_firsttime_lesbian_loving_1080.mp4
File Size : 688.05 MB
Duration : 00:11:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_lily_ivy_caprice_lilys_firsttime_lesbian_loving_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Afternoon Snack

Description:
Baby and Tyler stop home to their apartment for some steamy, hot sex and and an _afternoon snack_.

They both have some lunch as he licks and eats her pussy until she
comes. Then she begs him to enter her, but to finish in her mouth (she
said likes that the best).

A super-cute couple that we just keep loving all over again.

Watch this HD video and see if it makes you hungry....XO

Colette
Model:
Baby
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_baby_afternoon_snack_1080.mp4
File Size : 313.67 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:40

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_baby_afternoon_snack_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Delicious

Description:
In this incredible HD X-Art video, Malena is totally delicious as she steps out of her sexy lingerie and masturbates in a private show, just for you

Malena knows how to move - to her, dance is a form of seduction. She sways her hips back and forth to the music, calling your attention.

She reclines on a chair and pulls off her lingerie, revealing everything. As she begins to play with herself, you can see that the excitement is completely genuine.

Malena says, I_ve never faked an orgasm. So, why would I start now? My fans want to watch me cum for real

We totally agree, and so will you, when you watch the cum dripping out of her pussy and she reaches the height of orgasm

X-Art members, be sure download and save this HD video to your permanent collection of quality erotica
Model:
Malena
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_malena_delicious_1080.mov
File Size : 473.53 MB
Duration : 00:07:30

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_malena_delicious_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Apertif Our Style

Description:
HD Video: Enjoy this delicious kitchen romp between the beautiful new X-Art model Adriana and Tyler. Watch as their playfulness be-cums naughty very quickly. Let this gorgeous couple and scene be a perfect aperitif for your sexual desires. She_s a hot one P.S. Adriana model page coming shortly. She is an All American girl -)
Model:
Adriana
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_adriana_tyler_aperitif_our_style_1080.mp4
File Size : 401.5 MB
Duration : 00:17:04

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_adriana_tyler_aperitif_our_style_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Three in the Morning

Description:
It_s time for you to get in bed for a wild time with THREE of the most beautiful women in the world

Tiffany, Caprice and Francesca enjoy each others_ perfect bodies in this gorgeous HD video.

X-Art members, download and enjoy this classic erotic film and save it to your permanent collection of high quality erotica
Model:
Francesca, Caprice, Tiffany
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_tiffany_caprice_francesca_three_in_the_morning_1080.mov
File Size : 641.95 MB
Duration : 00:10:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_tiffany_caprice_francesca_three_in_the_morning_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Lillianne Flash Dance

Description:
Stunning Ukranian fashion model Lillianne is one of the nicest, coolest and most stunning women I beleive exists in the fashion or erotic industry today.&nbspShe loves sex and she loves for you to enjoy watching her. Watch as she works out flash dance style It is so HOT No faking on X-Art and it_s all exclusive and only on our site. Please do not watch without joining. Girls like Lillianne sharing their pleasure and bodies with you is not inexpensive. She loves it, but she has to live. So, members thank you for always supporting our art in sex and the 1000_s of videos and 100_s of thousands of photos we_ve produced over the years. And wait and see what is coming this Summer it_s just getting better&nbspKisses to everyone supporting our work And please let me know what else you would like to see? Items from models, DVDs? More interaction with models? We are making it all happen. And it will be superhot xxx Colette
Model:
Lillianne
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_lillianne_flash_dance_1080.mp4
File Size : 824.43 MB
Resolution : 1936x1088 @ 1934x1088
Duration : 00:13:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_lillianne_flash_dance_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Cum to Bed with Me

Description:
When Anastasia tells you to get in bed - you get in bed. No questions asked... not a moment too soon. What pleasures await? Indulge your fantasies and embrace your inner sex fiend as she makes love to you for hours. Ride the waves of ecstasy with this unspeakably beautiful brunette beauty. It will be a night to remember
Model:
Anastasia
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_anastasia_slender_brunette_cum_to_bed_with_me_1080.mp4
File Size : 757.99 MB
Resolution : 1936x1088 @ 1934x1088
Duration : 00:12:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_anastasia_slender_brunette_cum_to_bed_with_me_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Unveiling Part II

Description:
Kiki and Kaylee are a really perfect pair. They are both extremely sexual and love girls. Watch as they make each other cum with their tongues, lips, fingers and a pretty large vibrator. The awesome HD Video for this one has two parts (there was just so much great footage). Amazing beauties And here it is part II HER TURN
Model:
Kaylee, Kiki
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_kiki_kaylee_unveiling_her_turn_1080.mp4
File Size : 153.62 MB
Duration : 00:09:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_kiki_kaylee_unveiling_her_turn_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Are you Man Enough?

Description:
HD Video: Are you man enough to handle the super-eroticism of little Riley Reid? She_s a handful (in the best way EVER) and has already proven she can handle two or even three men at once, so we_d never doubt her abilities. You (man or woman) on the other hand better get rock hard (or wet) and ready for this impressive cock eater. It_s only a start for her and many other gorgeous models who are shooting some majorly hot stuff for X-Art AS WE SPEAK Cum join the fun...
Model:
Riley Reid
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_riley_isiah_are_you_man_enough_1080.mp4
File Size : 515.53 MB
Duration : 00:21:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_riley_isiah_are_you_man_enough_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Much Needed Vacation

Description:
HD Video: Sometimes you just really need a vacation. Kristen and her boyfriend have a quick getaway to Ibiza. Finally when they arrive on the island they can let loose. Watch him push his big cock into her tiny pussy. This couple has been together for 5 years and they just get better and better. Cum on and join in on their much-needed vacation.
Model:
Kristen
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_kristen_much_needed_vacation_1080.mp4
File Size : 334.69 MB
Duration : 00:11:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_kristen_much_needed_vacation_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Perfectly Taylored

Description:
A gorgeous girl with perfect tits in front of a fireplace on a shaggy rug. Nude girlie magazines used to do this frequently back in the time of bunny ears and cotton tails. But not like this&nbspI decided to take a classic shoot and update it with a brand new X-Art Girl, young Zoey Taylor. She is fresh to the world of erotica, and her X-Art debut reminds us that there is a big, exciting difference between nude and erotic shoots. Without&nbspquestion, Zoey is&nbspgorgeous and a feast for the eyes.&nbspBut&nbspif you&nbspget the impression that she&nbsploves&nbsplife and&nbsphas&nbspan&nbspinsatiable&nbspdesire&nbspfor&nbspgood sex, you&nbspwould&nbspnot be wrong&nbspJust look at those&nbspblue eyes and that&nbspcurvy body&nbspas she&nbspfucks herself with&nbspColette_s favorite beaded&nbsptoy.&nbspShooting for our subscribers gets her off.&nbspDo you want to see more&nbsp&nbspof Zoey?&nbsp Best, Brigham
Model:
Zoey Taylor
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_solo_zoey_perfectly_taylored_1080.mp4
File Size : 596.81 MB
Duration : 00:09:42

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_solo_zoey_perfectly_taylored_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Forever You Part I

Description:
HD Video: Ready to rendezvous with a Spanish hottie? First she gives you a little preview, leaning back against the headboard rubbing her tits until her nipples are hard and her pussy is wet. She fucks herself with a vengeance. First with her fingers, then with a glass toy all the while imagining it_s a real cock (preferably yours). I_m not making this up. The fun is just beginning...xo Colette&nbsp
Model:
Alina
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_alina_forever_you_part_l_1080.mp4
File Size : 213.68 MB
Duration : 00:10:50

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_alina_forever_you_part_l_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Introducing Maya

Description:
HD Video: Maya M is a natural beauty and a VERY natural sex superstar. And today she_s spending some intimate time fantasizing about a cock in her tight, wet pussy while she rubs her clit in her favorite sex positions. Who wouldn_t want to give it to her from behind? She_s ready and waiting to kick things off...and then get off. So cum in and join the fun..
Model:
Maya M
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_maya_introducing_maya_1080.mp4
File Size : 195.93 MB
Duration : 00:07:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_maya_introducing_maya_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- A Hot Number

Description:
HD Video: All I want is love, peace, and happiness...and a gorgeous, delicious girl like Ashley to remind us of the incredible beauty in this world She really is a gem, and Jessy soaks in every minute with her (wouldn_t you?) Now go enjoy the touching, tasting, sucking, and fucking that will turn you on and make you love life (and beautiful erotica) :)
Model:
Ashley S
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_ashley_jessie_a_hot_number_1080.mov
File Size : 676.17 MB
Duration : 00:16:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_ashley_jessie_a_hot_number_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- A Girl Can Dream

Description:
Sophi is having a night in alone, dressing up, watching her favorite x-art video, dreaming of being a part of the next threesome. It definitely turns her on watching such a hot orgasm and she begins to fantasize what her turn will be like. Watch her warm up her tight, wet, pussy and have an intense orgasm using her pink little toy. She knows you_re watching and she loves it. She_s just wondering who_s going to make her fantasy come true:)&nbsp
Model:
Sophie Sparks
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_solo_sophi_a_girl_can_dream_1080.mp4
File Size : 756.79 MB
Duration : 00:12:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_solo_sophi_a_girl_can_dream_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Wild at Heart

Description:
Stunning Silvie is wild at heart in this HD video

If you guys read my blog then you know that Silvie is recently divorced and in the mood to have some fun.

She called us to let us know that she wanted to shoot a scene with X-Art model Luke, turns out she has a huge crush on him.

Silvie walked in and was extremely eager to get started, needless to
say the sex and chemistry between these two was absolutely awesome

Watch her take him in her mouth, climb on top and ride him until she has strong orgasm.

Next, it_s his turn to take her from the the side and get on top. He rides her until the climactic finish.

After they are both satisfied, Silvie wraps her mile-long legs around Luke and moves in for a kiss.

I wonder if they_ll be calling each other for an encore? For some reason, I think yes
Model:
Silvie
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_silvie_wild_at_heart_1080.mov
File Size : 1050.28 MB
Duration : 00:17:06

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_silvie_wild_at_heart_1080.mov

Micaliol

X-art.com- Real Life lgbt

Description:
A beautiful young lgbt style girl is reading a magazine on the lawn, lounging on a pink towel by a pool. Water sprinkles in the background. She plays with her cute yellow sunglasses. She kicks up water to entertain herself and watches as the drips land on her perfect long coltish, tan legs. She decides to take her Bikini top off, in case anyone is watching, she loves to be the object of desire. Back on the pink towel, she reads some more and a hot picture catches her fancy. She reaches into her already moist bikini bottoms and then cums like crazy for anyone watching or not This is a must see xx love, Colette&nbsp&nbsp
Model:
lgbt
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_solo___real_life___1080.mp4
File Size : 623.11 MB
Duration : 00:10:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_solo_lolita_real_life_lolita_1080.mp4

Micaliol

X-art.com- Love Her Madly

Description:
With her beautiful, exquisite good looks and a super model_s perfect body, Misty probably suspects that she could have any man she wanted. But this X-Art fan favorite loves to laugh, to enjoy life, and to take it slow. When it is the right guy, notice how Misty wears sexy black panties and sheer stockings&nbspto enhance the sensual mood for the evening. See how she takes her time to suck a cock just right until her lover is about to cum in her mouth. Listen to Misty_s delight when a man knows how to tenderly lick pussy. And when a guy enters her, he best know how to fuck slow, fast and hard. Misty loves to have orgasms in several positions and she lives to give pleasure. Who wouldn_t love her madly? XOXO, Colette&nbsp
Model:
Paula Shy
Studio:
X-art.com
Info:
File Name : x-art_bg_paula_lutro_love_her_madly_1080.mp4
File Size : 923.93 MB
Duration : 00:15:01

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:x-art_bg_paula_lutro_love_her_madly_1080.mp4