Zishy.com videos

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Ulyana Orsk Summer In Russia

Description:
I met Ulyana Orsk in Russia and within a couple of hours, she was removing her bikini for me on the shores of the Baltic Sea. The light was fading quick, so the audience was minimal. Peaceful moments with a young beauty on a comfortable beach, yeah I can get used to this. Part two with a video tomorrow.
Model:
Ulyana Orsk
Studio:
Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Ulyana_Orsk_Summer_In_Russia.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Victoria Voss Happy Easter Sunday

Description:
Victoria Voss baked a special batch of cookies this Easter. She loves to take control of a kitchen and even more loves to munch. Victoria is a very playful person and seemed to enjoy posing as Grandmother_s sweet innocent girl in her knit sweater. She recently turned 18 and jumped head-first into the adult industry.
Model:
Victoria Voss
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Victoria_Voss_Happy_Easter_Sunday.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Laura Lovett Happy Travels

Description:
Laura Lovett is worth the trip to San Diego. Driving in Southern California is a pain in the arse, but sometimes you have to face necessary evils in order to get the good stuff. Seeing Laura_s agile body bend this way and that made up for the stop and go traffic along the I-405. And fear not, no overly-priced Fiji water bottles were opened during the making of this gallery. I believe the price was $6 each on these suckers. Imagine that, a month of Zishy is as affordable as water And girls like Laura are arguably more refreshing.
Model:
Laura Lovett
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Laura_Lovett_Happy_Travels.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Bailey Helen In Yellow And Heels

Description:
Bailey Helen lives in a fairly rough part of LA. She is from Kansas and is here studying fashion. Bailey loves to be goofy and smile as much as possible. Her mantra is that happiness is a choice. A little secret about this natural blonde--she never wears panties.
Model:
Bailey Helen
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Bailey_Helen_In_Yellow_And_Heels.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Veronica Lavery Park Punk

Description:
I photographed Veronica Lavery before she rocked a glammed-up image. She was a bit more punk, had the funky tattoos, the two-tone hair, and a softer figure. Since then, she has acquired more mainstream attention from appearances in publications like Playboy and LA X-press. Veronica is of Czech descent, and has a tattoo of an ice cream cone over her buttcrack simply because she loves ice cream. The spunky 19-year-old was down to venture into Griffith Park for some of these shots. We had this whole picnic area to ourselves for what seemed to be about an hour. To my amazement, not a soul came by. Or if they did, they just hid in the bushes and watched quietly. Pervs.
Model:
Veronica Lavery
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Veronica_Lavery_Park_Punk.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Ivah Anseline Hard But Soft

Description:
Ivah Anseline might intimidate most mortals with her sculpted abdomen, but I assure you that her personality is warm and inviting. I can totally relate to Ivah_s condition. Most people see me and think that I am some barbaric cage fighter. But ladies, underneath all the facial tattoos and corded muscle, I am a regular schmo. I have the average looks of a young Brad Pitt and a humble personality like our commander in chief. Be yourselves when you slide into my DMs. I don_t judge. I bleed and shop at Saks, just like everybody else.
Model:
Ivah Anseline
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Ivah_Anseline_Hard_But_Soft.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Rikki and Stella Pittsburgh Confidential

Description:
As promised, here is a nice long video from my time with Rikki Till and Stella Garmen. These two women went above and beyond to fulfill my dark, twisted fantasies. Weed still works.
Model:
Stella Garmen
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : rikki_and_stella_4241.mp4
File Size : 212.45 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:rikki_and_stella_4241.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Jasmine Simco Eats A Cowboy Burger

Description:
It ain_t easy being greasy. You want to roll with beauties like Jasmine Simco? The worst thing you can do is to up a front. Only when you are your true self will people feel comfortable enough to reveal their true selves. I love you guys, and I hope you know these magic moments would not be possible without you. If it were up to me, all my work would be free. But hey, even God asks for money when you step into her temples. Mouths must be fed. Night-night.
Model:
Jasmine Simco
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Jasmine_Simco_Eats_A_Cowboy_Burger.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Meadow Brink Difficult Dance

Description:
There is no one better to feature in a ZishTok dance video than Meadow Brink. This lively young woman kicked off the Quarantine Challenge and made plenty of fans with her powerful beauty and sexual energy. I will never expect anything typical from Meadow Brink. She is lighting in a bottle.
Model:
Meadow Brink
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : meadow_brink_dance88.mp4
File Size : 93.09 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:meadow_brink_dance88.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Vanessa Rivas Sporty Spice

Description:
Vanessa Rivas is an eighteen year-old native to Los Angeles. She is quite an impressive athlete who ran two sub-3-hour marathons before she was even out of high school. For those of you non-runners, that is even an impressive time for a grown man to achieve. Aside from running, Vanessa participated in basketball, volleyball, and soccer. Now, she devotes all her energy towards her pup, Jordan, and exploring her high-energy sexuality. Today, I will be pulling for my Mom_s favorite NBA team in the Finals. Go, Spurs, Go Unless you are a Heat fan, in which that case: Go, Spurs, Go
Model:
Vanessa Rivas
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Vanessa_Rivas_Sporty_Spice.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Presley Callen Big Pimplin

Description:
Let us take a moment of silence for those who will suffer due to the irresponsible acts caused by this update. Presley Callen can put some viewers in a manic or intoxicated state. And we mustn_t forget the increased probability of cardiac incidents. Unfortunately, Zishy does not come with a warning label, and if it did, I have little faith it would be effective. Basically, I search for women who temporarily impair our judgement. And still, some people ask how I got this way. Stay fruity.
Model:
Presley Callen
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : presley_callen_skin.mp4
File Size : 46.49 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:01:30

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:presley_Callen_Big_Pimplin.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:presley_callen_skin.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Georgia Ames After Temple

Description:
Enjoy this short followup to my visit to the Hindu temple with Georgia Ames. She is friendly and wild, which is unlike the people who run that place. They were all butt-hurt about me taking pictures on their property. Legal threats ensued and subsequently ignored. What_s so dirty about the human body and sexuality? Guess I need to become religious to find out.
Model:
Georgia Ames
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Georgia_Ames_After_Temple.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Geri Burgess Talk To The Harbor

Description:
This will sound like I am bitching, but the point of this rambling is to show appreciation. I am sure you are not surprised to hear that there are people who take my photos and share them freely and illegally online. In fact, there are people out there who make money off of pirating my shit. It does suck, but I would be lame to whine about it since I am in the same boat with most of the entertainment industry. For those of you who are taking my stuff for free, I just have to say thanks for the indirect compliment. If you find yourself in a relatively comfortable financial situation, please consider paying. I have made subscriptions affordable and your contributions truly make Zishy better. For those who are paying, thank you for being decent human beings. I strive daily to be worthy of the ethical example you have set. Perhaps there is hope for this Wasteland. For those profiting off of stealing other people_s hard work, I hope you forget to look both ways when crossing your next street. Now, enjoy the wonderful Geri Burgess.
Model:
Geri Burgess
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Geri_Burgess_Talk_To_The_Harbor.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Natasha Legeyda Drinks at the Viceroy

Description:
Natasha Legeyda comes from Russian and Italian bloodlines. Through modeling, she has traveled the world. I am thinking it has something to do with her supernatural figure, which is actually _ natural. But who really knows? The manager at the Viceroy asked us what the photos were for. We claimed to be mischievous tourists, but I think he knew what was up. Either way, he was cool about it and turned a blind eye to our deviancy. Even though Natasha has done risque modeling, the liquid lubrication helped fuel her through this late night adventure.
Model:
Natasha Legeyda
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Natasha_Legeyda_Drinks_at_the_Viceroy.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Jessica Albanka Eat Food From Asia

Description:
Everyone is talking about this Coronavirus stuff. You know it_s bad when even white people are wearing masks. Then you hear about those stuck on cruise ships and the disease spreading to everyone on-board. Kinda crazy. Yeah, I know. People still get on cruise ships in 2020?? My advice is to lay low for a bit. Subscribe to Zishy, the annual option is best, and occupy yourself with the beauty of women like Jessica Albanka. Germs suck and this site is _ virus-free. Zishy could save your life.
Model:
Jessica Albanka
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Jessica_Albanka_Eat_Food_From_Asia.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Kerin Metzger Bedroom Access

Description:
I am finally on the mend from COVID. I bet I transmitted it last week from that goddamn senior citizen who delivered my food without a mask. Or maybe it was from one of the rotten children who play care-fee at the park where I perform my Tai Chi. Sure, I always wear double N95_s but nothing is perfect. It befuddles me how many morons out there think it is still 2019. I just wish people were more considerate. But do not worry, gang. I will be back in full swing next week. Already brainstorming new locations for public smut. BTW, I did get a chance to add a bonus video to the update from 3 days ago.
Model:
Kerin Metzger
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Kerin_Metzger_Bedroom_Access.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Emelia Pearl Thin And Crispy

Description:
Emelia Pearl is a slim vixen with Latin DNA and a creative personality. I can be creative too. Just the other day, after spending all afternoon watching men play football on TV, I was thinking how cool it would be to feel my own body exert itself. So I got out of my recliner, slightly drunk, knocked on my neighbor_s door and invited him to the nearby park to pass around the ol_ pigskin. We weren_t half as good as those professional athletes, but we had double the fun doing rather than watching. We got sweaty and dirty so my neighbor, showing some of his own creativity, invited me over to have a shower and massage at his place. Fuck man, I gotta cut back on the drinking.
Model:
Emelia Pearl
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : emelia_pearl_mall.mp4
File Size : 53.27 MB
Duration : 00:01:42

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Emelia_Pearl_Thin_And_Crispy.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:emelia_pearl_mall.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Deirdre Collins Crushing It

Description:
Deirdre Collins gets to crush girls on a regular basis since she is on her university_s rugby team. Reminds me of my college days. Right. Deirdre_s strong body comes along with a snarky personality. I asked her opinion on American football and she called it _pussy_ since they use protective padding and halt play during the game. Deirdre says she is not an exceptionally aggressive person, but probably receives a therpgutic benefit from tackling others. I asked if she would tackle me for a video clip and she said it probably wouldn_t be a great idea. My light frame was easily convinced. If you are wondering, the bandage is protecting Deirdre_s injured piercing. Ouch.
Model:
Deirdre Collins
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : footy.mp4
File Size : 15.72 MB
Duration : 00:00:55

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Deirdre_Collins_Crushing_It.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:footy.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Gracie Thibble For Blue Jeans

Description:
Ah, life is good. The apartment building that I live in is falling apart. The income gap is widening. My hairline is receding. The problems of pollution, incessant war, the decline of the moral fiber of America, seals raping penguins...Blah fucking blah. All that shit evaporates when I get to make my music with a woman like Gracie Thibble. One day, out of the blue, Gracie texted me that she was going to be in LA for a short visit and if I wanted to take some more pictures. As I said, life is good. Now I know what Forrest meant about those chocolates.
Model:
Gracie Thibble
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : silky.mp4
File Size : 41.97 MB
Duration : 00:01:26

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Gracie_Thibble_For_Blue_Jeans.rar

Download VIDEO: