Zishy.com videos

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Lanie Morgan Bonus Bongos

Description:
Here is a bonus collection of photos that remained after my grocery store adventure with Lanie Morgan. She will return eventually, but I could no longer allow these to go unseen. I receive several requests to bring back girls like Lanie. Natural curves like hers are rare and can be quite hypnotizing--even to folks who regularly prefer size zeroes. Learn to appreciate all the shapes and colors of the Matrix before you get disconnected.
Model:
Lanie Morgan
Studio:
Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Lanie_Morgan_Bonus_Bongos.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Maria Aravani Bold Face Type

Description:
Maria Aravani and I meshed well right off the bat. She is down for creative ideas and loves the attention when she knows that she_s looking cute, which is practically all the time. She strikes me as having immense self respect and a hunger for adventure. She was so absolutely smitten by this white romper that she contacted me after the shoot to acquire it from me. I have more female wardrobe in my closet than I should, but please feel free to send me pieces that you_d like to see the next Zishy PYT wearing. Contact me at [email protected]. And also don_t forget that leaving comments here on pictorials is always welcomed. You have to create a user account, but its free and just requires your email and a password.
Model:
Maria Aravani
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Maria_Aravani_Bold_Face_Type.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Lizzy London LMU Mischief

Description:
Lizzy London is a new adult starlet in Southern California. She was thrilled to do a shoot that didn_t require her to shed all her clothes. Lizzy said that her boyfriend was also pleased by that fact. We went out to Loyola Marymount University early one Sunday morning and decided to steal some backgrounds at their beautiful campus. I guess this isn_t uncommon because Joe Security was on the prowl and wasn_t going to have any of that. Luckily, we managed to snap a few shots before we were asked to leave. Go Lions
Model:
Lizzy London
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Lizzy_London_LMU_Mischief.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Luisa Medrano La Primera

Description:
Thank you for sending the well wishes while I was under the weather. Here is a contributor update from Vicky in Colombia. These are actually the first set of photos she sent me of Luisa Medrano. The update is softer in nature than a lot of Zishy, but it still illustrates why I contracted much further exploration into Luisa_s beauty. Hope you guys are having a decent week. Talk soon.
Model:
Luisa Medrano
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Luisa_Medrano_La_Primera.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Dallas Mills In Yogurtland

Description:
Here is an incredibly beautiful young woman getting cheeky inside a Yogurtland. Dallas Mills exemplifies why I even started Zishy in the first place. I avoided explicit nudity so that my pool of talent was larger. I also knew that nudity is not what makes a photograph sexy. I have seen plenty of boring nude photography. So just enjoy Dallas and come back tomorrow for a bonus encore.
Model:
Dallas Mills
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Dallas_Mills_In_Yogurtland.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Shelley Fox Quite Gusty

Description:
Shelley Fox did not come to Southern California for this chilly wind. WTF? If you want to keep these beauties gracing the beaches in tiny bikinis, you better get back on track, Earth. Yeah, some people say that climate change is caused by the 7.5 billion people that are wrecking the forests, oceans, and atmosphere. How do you get inorganic waste from an organic planet? I say Earth is just being a dick.
Model:
Shelley Fox
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Shelley_Fox_Quite_Gusty.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Aysha Thoen From Inside

Description:
Aysha Thoen is wild and free. She has an avocado tattooed on her right forearm. She has met many friends and if I recall correctly, her roommate via Tumblr. She does not drive and claims to suffer from OCD. Yes, that is a _bacon_ ring on her finger. People like Aysha are the most fun to photograph. The enjoyment that she exudes during a shoot is palpable. On this day, I was afflicted with camera problems. If Aysha_s unique energy was not there to pull me through, someone would have found a Canon DSLR thrown in the middle of the highway.
Model:
Aysha Thoen
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Aysha_Thoen_From_Inside.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Olivia Yukon Buy _Em Islands

Description:
Stop being a bitch and taking your girl to some lame fast food trough and shoving garbage into your swollen bellies. At the very least, go to Islands. They have semi-delicious food paired with background videos of people doing extreme sports that you only have the courage to admire. And if you_re a mega-popular podcaster or internet personality, stop reading your own fucking ads. The world does not need another slave for a role model. Bye -Drunk Joe Biden.
Model:
Olivia Yukon
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : olivia_yukon_islands.mp4
File Size : 53.65 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:01:46

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Olivia_Yukon_Buy__Em_Islands.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:eek:livia_yukon_islands.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Harley Woodburn Faire Game

Description:
I met Harley Woodburn at a Renaissance faire in Southern California. You are quite fetching. Would you like to be photographed for a web site, m_lady? Harley stands almost six feet tall and has natural golden blonde hair. We grabbed a sweet frozen snack and Harley shared her secret. Going commando in public is oddly exciting.
Model:
Harley Woodburn
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Harley_Woodburn_Faire_Game.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Nadia Serbinenko Drives a Skoda

Description:
I was a complete foreigner in her land, but Nadia Serbinenko was determined
to put on a clinic in hospitality. We picked up snacks at the local market and sprained a few Ukrainian necks in the process. Was this woman born to tease or did I just catch her on the right day? I would have asked Nadia, but our communication in broken Rus-lish was poor at best. Oh well. Talk is cheap. Nadia was obviously digging the shoot and I knew how to pretend to operate a camera. Drive safe.
Model:
Nadia Serbinenko
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : nadia_serbinenko_car3124.mp4
File Size : 90.06 MB
Duration : 00:03:02

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Nadia_Serbinenko_Drives_a_Skoda.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nadia_serbinenko_car3124.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Karla Meyers The Floor Show

Description:
The incredible redhead, Karla Meyers, makes her much-awaited return to the site. At 5_8, this beauty is hardly petite in any way. It is remarkable how hard it is to find great redheaded girls who are willing to model, which is probably why they are so heavily requested. When I first laid eyes on Karla, I knew the Gods were smiling. Congrats to Germany for their semi-finals crushing of Brazil at the 2014 World Cup IN BRAZIL. _Ze Germans have some balls.
Model:
Karla Meyers
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Karla_Meyers_The_Floor_Show.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Leah Gotti Save the Snowy Plover

Description:
Once we arrived at the beach in Santa Monica, Leah Gotti realized that she had forgotten her swimsuit. But she did have her underwear. And that is basically the same thing, right? Right. If you like breaking rules, if you don_t agree with sex-shamers, Leah is your type of woman.
Model:
Leah Gotti
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : leah_gotti_swing.mp4
File Size : 39.47 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:01:45

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Leah_Gotti_Save_the_Snowy_Plover.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:leah_gotti_swing.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Bea Wolf What Dress

Description:
It took some doing, but Bea Wolf agreed to venture outside in this dress, which is more like a top that one would wear with shorts or leggings underneath. I showed some mercy and limited the revealing attire to low-traffic locations such as a stranger_s front yard. Bea is a pensive sweetie who has her shy moments, but obviously also enjoys tasting life on the wild side. Henry Jerome_s Oh, Pretty Woman plays in the bonus video.
Model:
Bea Wolf
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : bea_wolf_black_dress.mp4
File Size : 21.43 MB
Duration : 00:00:57

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Bea_Wolf_What_Dress.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bea_wolf_black_dress.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Nicole Wetzel Proper Stretch

Description:
Nicole Wetzel humored me with this 80s-Jane-Fonda-inspired-look. You gotta love it when a girl goes all-in for the photos. In return, I promised that we_d take some shots without the funky sweat bands. I showed Nicole a few images off the back of the camera and she said that her boyfriend was going to love them. Well, I don_t think he is alone on that one. Tomorrow, I will be attempting to run a 10K on five hours of sleep. Hope there_s a nap break at the halfway mark.
Model:
Nicole Wetzel
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Nicole_Wetzel_Proper_Stretch.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Basil Navas Men Who Stare At Women

Description:
She said she_d never taken any photos like this. She wouldn_t even model for her boyfriend in such a manner. My trip to Venice Beach with Basil Navas was a mixture of bravery, laughter, and shyness. Men want to stare at these wonderful creatures. Sometimes, you turn the camera towards an unwanted onlooker and they run away. Sometimes, they themselves strike a pose. Either way, my friends, I feel your pain. In fact, I may have the worst case of this obsession.
Model:
Basil Navas
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Basil_Navas_Men_Who_Stare_At_Women.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Quarantined Contestant 9

Description:
Contestant 9 has a rooftop where she can sunbathe during the quarantine. She is in Australia. I think the contest is working out nicely. I can not wait for the next global pandemic. Help her remove her face mask by subscribing.
Model:
Quarantine Challenge
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Quarantined_Contestant_9.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Sarah Rupe Loves Xmas

Description:
Sarah Rupe is a natural redhead with a very open-minded perspective on life. She came all the way from New York to visit for a few days. She studies painting in New York and has the pants to prove it. If you take a close look at her jeans, you_ll know what I mean. Sarah is creative and down for just about anything. I had to constantly remind her that Zishy was a non-nude site so we had to keep it relatively PG-13. We both had a great time putting a naughty twist on the holidays.
Model:
Sarah Rupe
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Sarah_Rupe_Loves_Xmas.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Natalie Austin Pizza Pizza

Description:
Papa John_s is pretty shitty pizza. But if you are eating one with Natalie Austin, who cares? And are you really going to argue with the lady if she wants it plain without toppings? Yeah, I didn_t think so. After our unhealthy meal, Natalie needed a wash. So I ran her a bath let Natalie do her thing. Natalie does great things.
Model:
Natalie Austin
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : natalie_austin_bath.mp4
File Size : 34.46 MB
Duration : 00:01:31

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Natalie_Austin_Pizza_Pizza.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:natalie_austin_bath.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Isla Brown Workout Barbie

Description:
Went on a hike near the Hollywood sign with Isla Brown. Isla is filled with delight when she gets to tease the camera. Living in a city like LA can wear on you. There are millions of people around you, doing exactly what you are doing trying to survive and have a bit of fun before biting the big one. When other Angelenos become annoyances rather than beings that I sympathize with, I get outside for some vitamin E. The beach, a trail, a park I owe a lot of my remaining sanity to these places.
Model:
Isla Brown
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Isla_Brown_Workout_Barbie.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Wynona Gibbs Remember Malls

Description:
Back in the day, son, your old man used to take beautiful women to these places called shopping malls. These were where people would go to escape the emptiness of postmodern life and attempt to find joy in consumerism. At a mall, you could eat a soft pretzel and purchase (or steal) non-essential goods. And if you really had balls, you could even take some scandalous photos there. Wynona Gibbs_ favorite band is TLC.
Model:
Wynona Gibbs
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : wynona_gibbs_mall5.mp4
File Size : 58.59 MB
Duration : 00:01:58

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Wynona_Gibbs_Remember_Malls.rar

Download VIDEO: