Zishy.com videos

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Holly Lebranche Morning Casual

Description:
Holly Lebranche is twenty-one and from Los Angeles. She is full of positive energy and was willing to trust in my theory that attractive people are appealing no matter how frumpy the attire. I fell in love with my first girl when I saw her without makeup in her pajamas. It was a sign of her confidence and innocence. People are most powerful when they drop their guard and allow themselves to be authentic. Gawd, I loved that first girl so much and still managed to sabotage the relationship. But, I suppose if I had married my high school sweetheart, my life would be much different than what it is today. I doubt she would let me hang out with naked young girls like Holly. Imagine the injustice?
Model:
Holly Lebranche
Studio:
Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Holly_Lebranche_Morning_Casual.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Gloria Paquette Nice Skins

Description:
Leggings are a wonderful trend. Imagine if you were a man from the 19th century who never got the chance to even see women_s ankles in public. And all of the sudden you are thrown into today_s world, where women wear thin skin-tight material on a regular basis. Minus a few details, they are essentially naked. Even for my jaded self, this kills me. Gloria Paquette had 2 pairs of leggings and I could not decide which to shoot her in. So I pondered long and hard and came up with a solution: shoot her in both. A lovely girl and a quiet home away from the city made this a memorable day.
Model:
Gloria Paquette
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : blacks.mp4
File Size : 17.54 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:00:46

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Gloria_Paquette_Nice_Skins.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:blacks.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Jazz Reilly On Point Pt 1

Description:
If you enjoy my site, if you enjoy looking at these women, if you enjoy sex beyond its procreative function, I implore you not to adhere to any creed that persecutes women (or anyone, for that matter) for flaunting their body and sexuality. Fuck violence. Fuck killing. Evolve. There_s no ego. There_s only we-go. Pink Floyd_s Breathe is the song in the bonus video.
Model:
Jazz Reilly
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : jazzy.mp4
File Size : 30.76 MB
Duration : 00:01:21

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Jazz_Reilly_On_Point_Pt_1.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jazzy.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Lauralynn Parrish Your Moms House

Description:
Lauralynn Parrish is a young mother. We shot at her place. Her husband encouraged her to do this type of modeling because he wanted Lauralynn to know that many would still find her irresistible. Lauralynn is thrilled to be in front of the camera, without the mom-jeans, or any jeans for that matter. Sexuality does not end at motherhood. Don_t believe the hype.
Model:
Lauralynn Parrish
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : lauralynn_parrish_mama4.mp4
File Size : 52.72 MB
Duration : 00:01:44

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Lauralynn_Parrish_Your_Moms_House.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lauralynn_parrish_mama4.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Ira Greene Brentwoody Pt 1

Description:
Ira Greene fell in love with this odd dress I picked up at a boutique thrift store. I told her it was hers if she wore it to CVS with nothing under. The rest is history. We also decided to take more images at a nearby nature spot, but those will come soon. My stepsister, who is blonde, once had a long, lush head of hair like Ira_s. But while on a family road trip, it got tangled in a fan that was installed in the back of our Bronco. Cutting it out was the only solution. Since then, I realized that hair like this is beautiful yet dangerous, and perhaps, those qualities are profoundly connected.
Model:
Ira Greene
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Ira_Greene_Brentwoody_Pt_1.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Claudia Quattrone Hero Barbie

Description:
Introducing Claudia Quattrone. Sure, she is more of a glamour-babe than your average Zishy girl but when I sensed her interest in being photographed for my site, I was not about to let her slip through the cracks. Variety is the spice of life, no? So one warm afternoon, I drove out to her home and had Claudia put together an interesting outfit for some outdoor photos. She dug deep into her large closet and whipped out these funky shoes. In no time, we were in business. No bra? No underwear? No problem. Claudia was ready to push the limits. It may not have been her typical FHM, or Maxim shoot, but who enjoys typical entertainment these days?
Model:
Claudia Quattrone
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Claudia_Quattrone_Hero_Barbie.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Dorothy Channing God_s Country

Description:
If a beautiful woman says you can take naked photos of her at her home, but you have to drive a couple of hours into the country, you gather your scrotum and do it. This was the exact opposite of a public shoot. It was one of the most secluded spots I had been to in a while. A beaming Dorothy Channing greeted me in her comfy robe. I did not hesitate. This morning fog was not going to wait for my slow ass. Let_s go More of Dorothy to come.
Model:
Dorothy Channing
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Dorothy_Channing_God_s_Country.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Comet Nox Joins the Zombie Squad

Description:
Comet Nox returns with her old cheerleading uniform from high school. She recently repurposed it as a Halloween costume. I can only hope that this is what the zombie apocalypse will look like. We visit her backyard where Comet kills it on the trampoline. She warned me that excessive bouncing has its affect on her bladder. I don_t mind. Maybe others will, but maybe they need to get back in touch with nature.
Model:
Comet Nox
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : comet_nox_cheers.mp4
File Size : 103.9 MB
Duration : 00:03:27

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Comet_Nox_Joins_the_Zombie_Squad.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:comet_nox_cheers.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Lilo Mai Sheets Happen

Description:
It is a shock when a cultural icon slams into a rocky hillside in a helicopter going 160mph. A huge tragedy, especially for the family. But the Mamba_s life story is not a tragic one. He earned immense accomplishments and entertained millions globally. Imagine if he possessed this natural talent but never developed it? If I ever check out early like that, you sweeties better continue to support my work. My next of kin probably won_t know squat about running Zishy, but perhaps they can sell some prints or something to keep the lights on. Regardless of when I go, I have a feeling there will be terabytes of unpublished images. Luckily, those terabytes won_t include this update of Lilo Mai.
Model:
Lilo Mai
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : lilo_mai_hot_stuff8.mp4
File Size : 78.3 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:02:39

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Lilo_Mai_Sheets_Happen.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lilo_mai_hot_stuff8.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Jessica Albanka Melts Oslo

Description:
Somehow downloading pixelated boobies at 14.4kbs in a Texas border town has led me to photographing an incredible woman in Oslo, Norway. Jessica Albanka was, at first, very hesitant to shoot in the city she calls home, but it took only minutes for her playful personality to overpower any fear. Jessica may end up being the only reason I ever visit this country.
Model:
Jessica Albanka
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : jessica_albanka_first.mp4
File Size : 57 MB
Duration : 00:02:30

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Jessica_Albanka_Melts_Oslo.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jessica_albanka_first.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Daisy Wensday Merry Fistmas

Description:
Hey guys. Christmas is the time of year when you put aside your petty differences and share unforgettable moments with the ones you love--the fully vaccinated and compliant. And just because Grandma refuses to get her booster, doesn_t mean she has to miss out on all the fun. The patio deck provides a comfy spot for her to enjoy a warm plate of holiday roast. Daisy Wensday literally froze her buns for us in these pics. Show some love in the comments and remember to leave masks and hand sanitizer out for Santa.
Model:
Daisy Wensday
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Daisy_Wensday_Merry_Fistmas.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Quarantined Contestant 17

Description:
Another energetic contestant from Portland. Number 17 is bendy and seems to enjoy showing that off. I give her a perfect score on her mask use. Please guys, make sure you are rating these sets. On April 22, I am giving out three Zishy stimulus checks. The Twitter and Instagram posts will go up all at once on Sunday, most likely.
Model:
Quarantine Challenge
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Quarantined_Contestant_17.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Renee Macias Vs Management

Description:
If you live in an apartment building, you must make use of every amenity that management provides. Gyms, pools, game rooms, they must all be thoroughly abused. No one wants to relax in a jacuzzi that doesn_t have broken glass at its bottom. And who doesn_t love playing billiards with cues in various states of disrepair? Do you feel safe working out in an undersized gym which does not have at least two security cameras? I don_t. Live life to its fullest, pay your rent on time, and enjoy these photos of Renee Macias. --Mngmt.
Model:
Renee Macias
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Renee_Macias_Vs_Management.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Stella Barry Another Late Night

Description:
I had a dream that I became so woke and enlightened that a woman with a body like Stella Barry_s would have no effect on me. Her well-endowed chest would seem as commonplace as an old desk lamp or an empty picture frame. My libido would no longer be sparked easily by such surface attributes. I would see past those things and only value personality and intelligence. Yeah, well that was a dream. And I am not sorry. So, deal with it.
Model:
Stella Barry
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Stella_Barry_Another_Late_Night.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Dita Vetone Crab Slappers 2

Description:
If you don_t think you can do something, then you can_t. I always held onto the belief that I would work again with Dita Vetone. We went to Indian Rocks beach near Tampa. There was no parking and we were in a crunch for time, the sun was quickly setting. We parked in some poor bastard_s private parking spot and hoped for the best. We caught the sun, we rolled in the bleached sand, we got the shots. Dita has this half-bitchy, half-playful attitude that is lovely, half the time. With peaks this high, there are bound to be some valleys. Once we returned to the red bug, there was an angry note on the window from a deeply offended resident. Sorry, baby. I_m in show business and this show must go on.
Model:
Dita Vetone
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : dita_vetone_motorboaters.mp4
File Size : 71.08 MB
Duration : 00:02:17

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Dita_Vetone_Crab_Slappers_2.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dita_vetone_motorboaters.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Sara Jaymes The Early Bird

Description:
I believe that when I first met Sara James she took me back. Way back. You might say, back to the future That_s because she reminded me of Leah Thompson. For those clueless, that_s the actress who played Marty McFly_s boy-crazy mother. Sara has a youthful exuberance that busts our every time she smiles. Her braces assist with the task as well. Girls with braces drive me a bit bonkers, but in a good way. It must have something to do with my high school sweetheart who also wore them. Dark hair, light eyes, fair skin, braces, impressively large breasts. Thanks, Gaby. You tainted me for life
Model:
Sara Jaymes
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Sara_Jaymes_The_Early_Bird.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Bell Richardson Home Away

Description:
Bell Richardson is a rare one. Her energy matches her hair, it is wild and it is abundant. Some of you have asked for more black women to be on this site. Trust me, I am constantly looking for beautiful women from all ethnic backgrounds. I just have better luck in some more than others. Bell brings me hope.
Model:
Bell Richardson
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Bell_Richardson_Home_Away.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Spring Cleaning and Couch Surfing

Description:
It_s that time of year again. Spring cleaning. Gotta scrub my drives of the leftovers that did not make full galleries. Oddly enough, these fell within a common sofa theme, for all you comfort fanatics. Bailey Brooke figures out how to wear this tricky piece of lingerie. Lizbette Huerta tries to cool off on a warm day in Hollywood. Ember Volland lounges after a hot shower. And Wendy Patton models her favorite clothing brand, Victoria_s Secret.
Model:
Bailey Brooke
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : lizbette_huerta_drinks.mp4
File Size : 27 MB
Duration : 00:01:12

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Spring_Cleaning_and_Couch_Surfing.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:lizbette_huerta_drinks.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Yulia Sosnova Bend Dont Break

Description:
As I go further down the Zishy rabbit hole, I realize the importance of flexibility. I don_t mean flexibility in the way that Yulia Sosnova demonstrates here. I mean flexibility as in refusing to approach each day with a formula. We are all guilty of it on some level. It is harder to deal with unpredictable situations, so we build our lives around routine. Well, if Yulia shied away from discomfort, she would have never been able to contort her body into such strange positions. Often, we need to embrace discomfort in order to grow. Look, just enjoy the pics, motherfuckers.
Model:
Yulia Sosnova
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Yulia_Sosnova_Bend_Dont_Break.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Tamara Damachuk Generation Zen

Description:
I met Tamara Damachuk at the beach one idyllic summer day. She was with her boyfriend relaxing, making out, you know, things that young lovers do on a lazy afternoon. I approached her and asked if she would consider modeling. She struck me as an intensely shy person, but to my surprise, was receptive to my offer. Within a couple of days, I had Tamara walking around town in a perfectly short skirt and even smiling from time to time. Dare to dream. More to come.
Model:
Tamara Damachuk
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Tamara_Damachuk_Generation_Zen.rar