Zishy.com videos

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Wendy Patton Palm Flings

Description:
I was once reprimanded for being too political at work. Now that my boss is dead, I can say whatever the hell I want. The worlds_ borders are dissolving. Technology is forcing everyone to evolve. Global issues are becoming local issues. We need leadership that is forward-thinking. We can look to the past for lessons, but not for goals. Leaders that preach about us vs. them or how great our past was, need to be dismissed as the philosophical dinosaurs that they are. Most decisions are between love and fear. Fear is generally the easier, knee-jerk reaction. Anyways, I love me some Wendy Patton. This gallery takes me back to a warm day in sunny Palm Springs with the quirky redhead. BTW, if Marilyn Monroe was alive today, do you think she would have more Instagram followers than Kim Kardashian?
Model:
Wendy Patton
Studio:
Zishy.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Wendy_Patton_Palm_Flings.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Quarantined Contestant 22

Description:
Another bold beauty from the land they call Oregon. Quarantined Contestant 22 reveals her face along with some fuzzy secrets in the subscribers_ area. I_m running low on bud from the quarantine, so the Pacific Northwest is on my shortlist of destinations after this chaos. Yeah, I know. The image quality is not impressive as the girl, but Zishy will return to professional cameras in a couple of days.
Model:
Quarantine Challenge
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Quarantined_Contestant_22.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Marlow Clarke Don_t Be Light

Description:
Marlow Clarke is a beautiful and courageous 18 year-old from Georgia, the state, not the country. She_s of Middle Eastern descent and moved out to LA to pursue acting and modeling. She prides herself on being professional and always on time. I wish I could say the same for me. I call her courageous because she met me all by herself at this large house in a relatively secluded countryside in the dark of night. Not sure if I have that much faith in humanity. Very happy she does though.
Model:
Marlow Clarke
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Marlow_Clarke_Don_t_Be_Light.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Viani Duran Has Ridges

Description:
When I first met this Mexican beauty, she gave me a warm hug and greeted me in her thick accent. I tried using my Spanish, but it had been a while. Now, this girl says she will never do nudes, but is happy to work the tease for Zishy. Right away I detected that Viani Duran is proud of her figure. I doubt she enjoys eating potato chips as much as implied here, but I bet Viani regularly cheeks out in shorts like these. Ay Dios mio, muy eSpicy
Model:
Viani Duran
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Viani_Duran_Has_Ridges.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Katie Darling Whats Buc-ees

Description:
Texas likes to do everything in a big way, including its gas stations. This is Katie Darling at Buc-ee_s. The place perplexes me. I feel impressed, yet utterly disappointed at the same time. Marketing pro-tip, using a beaver as your company mascot is money in the bank. Katie and I got the stink eye from a few God-fearing patrons, but we had fun and that_s all that really matters. Enjoy Buc-ee_s.
Model:
Katie Darling
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : katie_darling_bucks.mp4
File Size : 56.79 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:01:49

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Katie_Darling_Whats_Buc-ees.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:katie_darling_bucks.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Aurora Morgenrote Dusk At Duomo

Description:
Aurora Morgenrote participated earlier this year in the quarantine contest. Her beauty comes to us by way of Firenze, Italy. She might not have the best eyesight, but who wants to see things clearly these days? I kid. Everything is turned up a notch visually in Italia, the architecture, the food, the women. Thank goodness for experiences like this. More of my Italian adventures to come.
Model:
Aurora Morgenrote
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Aurora_Morgenrote_Dusk_At_Duomo.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Sonya Ash White Lines Pt 2

Description:
Here is part two as promised. Enjoy Sonya Ash, you funky apes. I wish more women had the positive energy and sexuality of Sonya. Who is really the weirdo? The repressed or the promiscuous? I think it just depends on whose eyes you are viewing it through. Most freaks I meet are lovely people. And just about everyone is fucked up these days.
Model:
Sonya Ash
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : sonya_ash_white.mp4
File Size : 88.23 MB
Duration : 00:03:54

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Sonya_Ash_White_Lines_Pt_2.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sonya_ash_white.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Kelsey and Dee in Atlanta

Description:
Kelsey and Dee were going to be in Atlanta for a few days working on a music video. I had never been to Georgia, so I figured it would be a great excuse for me to visit _Black Hollywood_ if they_d agree to a Zishy adventure. Kelsey is the one with the darker complexion. Dee, the lighter. The weather was chilly and the day was short, but these two beautiful Americans were a fun duo to photograph. And yes, the last three images are meant to imply there is more to come.
Model:
Dee Richards
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Kelsey_and_Dee_in_Atlanta.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Oakley Jacobs Let It Burn

Description:
This is a short intro to a sexy young lady we will refer to as Oakley Jacobs. She had never done anything like this, but was ready to step out of her typical comfort zone after discovering her sexuality. You will see more of her soon. These were taken on a canyon road outside of Los Angeles. Many areas like this have been turned into deathly infernos by the wildfires. These catastrophes can make pessimists out of us all, but only temporarily. Hopelessness is not a luxury that we can afford. The human spirit will persevere whether or not Gaia wants us to. These are new problems but overcoming our problems is nothing new.
Model:
Oakley Jacobs
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Oakley_Jacobs_Let_It_Burn.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Beba Lopez Joins The Network

Description:
Introducing Beba Lopez from Venezuela, shot by our contributor, Bobby. I am happy to report that he is alive and well. Unfortunately, the struggle continues in his country and he is constantly on high alert for a number of reasons. For example, he claims it is extremely dangerous to shoot outside in public because of the ever-present criminal elements. I picture gangs of greedy old women patrolling the neighborhood looking for items to loot. This shit must be stopped. What do you think? Should I have Bobby continue to photograph Venezuelan beauties like Beba for Zishy, even if he can_t do much exploring out and about?
Model:
Beba Lopez
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Beba_Lopez_Joins_The_Network.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Lydia Graniva Plays Strip Chess

Description:
So what if I took sexy photos of your girl? So what if others will appreciate her beauty? How does that take anything away from your enjoyment of this person? Pay it forward, buddy. You get a smile. He gets a smile. We all get smiles Lydia Graniva said that her boyfriend would kill me if he found out about our photos. So if I end up on your milk carton, you know what happened. Actually, the perpetrator could be anyone from the growing list of upset snowflakes I have offended. I am risking my hide out here for you fux.
Model:
Lydia Graniva
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Lydia_Graniva_Plays_Strip_Chess.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Robin Medina Plays Both Sides

Description:
I will admit, Robin Medina surprised me with the Jesus shrine in her living room. But then again, she is from the South NOLA to be exact. I gave Catholicism a try in my younger days, but could not quite swallow the Kool-Aid, or wine, or um ... blood. If God really cares whether I eat meat on Fridays during Lent, she really has too much time on her hands. Robin also enjoys raving and I captured her demonstrating some dance moves on video. _Hold Tight_ by Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick &amp Tich is the song in the bonus video.
Model:
Robin Medina
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : holdtight.mp4
File Size : 15.33 MB
Duration : 00:00:41

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Robin_Medina_Plays_Both_Sides.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:holdtight.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Bridgette Vaughn Raising Arizona

Description:
Bridgette Vaughn takes a break from her fashion and commercial modeling gigs in order to return to Zishy. Bridgette is always worth the trip back to Phoenix even if she is adamant about avoiding direct nudity. She describes her boyfriend as a hardcore gamer. Times have definitely changed. Strawberry Letter 23 by Shuggie Otis is the song in the bonus video.
Model:
Bridgette Vaughn
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : bridgette_vaughn_shuggie.mp4
File Size : 29.64 MB
Duration : 00:01:18

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Bridgette_Vaughn_Raising_Arizona.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bridgette_vaughn_shuggie.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Araya Acosta Introduction Beach

Description:
Araya Acosta is another East Coast transplant living in Southern California. Araya attributes much of her looks and personality to her Sicilian descent. This gallery may not be very revealing, but I assure you, it still required much courage from your model (and effort from your narrator). Araya is quite shy in public. But do not fret, you will be seeing plenty of her in the near future and in more private settings. For now, exercise that imagination. We took these at Pacific Beach, a place worth visiting if you are ever in the San Diego area.
Model:
Araya Acosta
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Araya_Acosta_Introduction_Beach.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Diana Sedova Russian Border Busting

Description:
This will be a brief write-up because it is Presidents_ Day here in _merica and we fugging love our presidents. They fight for our freedom and wellbeing even into the twilights of their lives. Their families would prefer them in bed, consuming soft foods, watching the Game Show Network, yet they would rather occupy the most powerful and stressful seats in government. God bless them. And God bless us. And God bless the incredible, natural bosoms of women like Diana Sedova. Remember, no matter what country you live in, your leaders and the media are lying to you.
Model:
Diana Sedova
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Diana_Sedova_Russian_Border_Busting.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Alejandra Cobos Passionfruit

Description:
As promised, here_s a video with the ever-fabulous Alejandra Cobos. Now time for a cold plunge and then the KhabibGaethje fight. Let_s go
Model:
Alejandra Cobos
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : alejandra_cobos_bed332.mp4
File Size : 114.16 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:alejandra_cobos_bed332.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Shelley Fox Proper Identification

Description:
Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Neither have I, but some women will make me wonder if I sold my soul to the dark side and misplaced the memory of it. Or perhaps I have earned these experiences after all the shit I have had to wade through. When Shelley Fox squeezes out of her clothes in front of your eyes, one tends to forgive Life for all of its cruel moments. It is okay if my goldfish died when I was seven, I have this now.
Model:
Shelley Fox
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Shelley_Fox_Proper_Identification.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Gillian Barnes Six Hundred Roses

Description:
Gillian Barnes is flexible, busty, has freckles, an adorable face. Yada yada yada. I am so bored of photographing these perfect specimens of female beauty. Yeah and if you believe that, you might believe a quarter of the shit spewn out during a U.S. presidential debate. I must say, a none of the above option on the ballot could really come in handy this time around. Thanks for the patience with the video. The song is Danke Schoen by Wayne Newton.
Model:
Gillian Barnes
Studio:
Zishy.com
Info:
File Name : gillian_barnes_pool.mp4
File Size : 90.64 MB
Duration : 00:02:26

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Gillian_Barnes_Six_Hundred_Roses.rar

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:gillian_barnes_pool.mp4

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Li Zheng Is No Fairy Tale

Description:
One of the first things that Li Zheng did once she arrived to be photographed, was ask if I had a razor she could borrow for her underarms. I tracked one down and asked if I could take some pics whilst she shaved. Li was happy to accommodate and said she loved quirky photo concepts.
Months before this shoot, I actually had photographed Li at an adult entertainment expo. She was a booth girl and I was there taking pictures of all the characters you_d find at such a convention. It wasn_t until she arrived that I noticed her familiar face from among the quick photos that I snapped that day.
Model:
Li Zheng
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Li_Zheng_Is_No_Fairy_Tale.rar

Micaliol

Zishy.com- Vynessa Lucero Probably Works Out

Description:
Hey, it_s Friday. Time to kick back, relax, and enjoy some Zishy fundamentals. Vynessa Lucero is the perfect fit. She_s exceptionally beautiful and ready to tease the socks off of the Internet. It has been a decade this month since I started this site. There are plenty of people to thank, but certainly this would not be possible without each and every Zishy subscriber. I hope you all experience as much fortune as your humble narrator. Take care, you animals
Model:
Vyness Lucero
Studio:
Zishy.com

Flyfiles RAR:Vynessa_Lucero_Probably_Works_Out.rar