Colette.com videos

Micaliol

Colette.com- Covered In Cum (On My Face)

Description:
Ally woke up in the night. Her body slick with sweat, she felt the space next to her in the bed and he was there. Lucky for Ally he was also in the mood for a rough and sloppy late night romp and her man happily obliged . ..all over her face -) xx Coco
Model:
Ally
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bg_ally_charlie_covered_in_cum_1080.mp4
File Size : 1252.14 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:20:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bg_ally_charlie_covered_in_cum_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Do Me Blind

Description:
HD Video: Maria is blindfolded and handcuffed, just waiting for you to have your way with her. This raven-haired girl is kinky as hell (and loves being restrained) so there_s endless possibilities. And senses are heightened, so your cock will feel EXTRA amazing as you slide it into her dripping pussy. Take your time to enjoy every bit of her, because as soon as she is loose, she may just ravish you (if you_re lucky).
Model:
Maria
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_maria_alejandra_do_me_blind_1080.mp4
File Size : 353.17 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_maria_alejandra_do_me_blind_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Cookies and Cream

Description:
College coed Chloe tries to hit the books during the holidays, but there are so many temptations around. Lucky for us, Jax knows that this adorable blonde teenager has a weakness for chocolate. She loves to lick it, kiss it and put all of it in her mouth. And that is after the cookie and ice cream Chloe_s passion is a handsome African-American man with a cock that is almost too big for this petite blonde. Chloe is not to be denied, however, and her gorgeous, wet pussy is stretched tight as she climbs on her guy. She is naked except for her stockings, and Jax_ big dick fucks her with care. And passion. Yes, Chloe knows the true meaning of a delicious Christmas delight, don_t you think? XOXO, Colette
Model:
Chloe Couture
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bg_chloe_jax_cookies_and_cream_1080.mp4
File Size : 1005.8 MB
Duration : 00:16:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bg_chloe_jax_cookies_and_cream_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Sweet Cream

Description:
HD Video: Want to watch a little rough girl on girl like you_ve never seen it before? That is cum dripping from Shyla_s mouth. These two at 26 years old are industry veterans and have been wanting to fuck each other_s brains out for a long time. Watch what happens when the match strikes and the fire ignites. The cream is not only sweet, but hot...and that_s all I_m going to say. xoxo Colette &amp Franzi
Model:
Shyla Jennings, Jenna
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_jenna_shyla_sweet_cream_1080.mp4
File Size : 307.28 MB
Duration : 00:13:50

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_jenna_shyla_sweet_cream_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- A Girl Can Dream

Description:
Riley, Isiah, Tee, &amp Jack have a sexual romp that you won_t soon forget Riley is a super-charged package of sexual energy (and that package is tiny but explosive). All of the participants in this awesome orgy said it flowed just right. Riley likes it rough And these well-hung (but actually sweet) hotties gave it to her Watch the interview too...it will give you insight into that giant smile Riley always seems to have during sex (and all the time really). A complete joy to shoot and super orgasmic all the way around It doesn_t get any better than this...Guys, girls: no need to dream. Just watch this xoxo Love. Colette
Model:
Riley Reid
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_riley_isiah_tee_jack_a_girl_can_dream_1080.mp4
File Size : 660.63 MB
Duration : 00:25:02

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_riley_isiah_tee_jack_a_girl_can_dream_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Lady In Red

Description:
New Colette Girl Anastasia turns heads wherever she goes. With those delicate features, dark eyes and full lips, it is impossible for this Ukrainian model not to get noticed big time. Her long slender legs reveal the soul of a graceful ballerina. At night, however, Anastasia_s desires are much more naughty and uninhibited. I guess you would call me a free spirit, this outgoing and fun brunette says. I have high standards in both art and men, and I know what I like. If someone doesn_t approve, my attitude is, well, fuck it In this new shoot for us, Anastasia let herself go when she saw my pink toy.&nbsp She likes to fuck herself slowly and enjoy each orgasmic moment. So will you. XOXO, Colette
Model:
Anastasia
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_solo_anastasia_lady_in_red_1080.mp4
File Size : 607.66 MB
Duration : 00:09:46

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_solo_anastasia_lady_in_red_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Outdoor Orgy

Description:
HD Video: We are off to Palm Springs with the crew again to get down and dirty with some of our favorite models: Veronica Rodriguez, Aubrey Star, Jenna and a new tiny blonde princess to whom I have yet to give a model name. Anyone have any ideas? Alex (with his giant cock) and Chad (with his of course) add to the visual stimulation. Watch as this crew sucks, fucks and cums all over the place under the direction of the naughty Franziska and yours truly. Need a reason to join Colette.com? Here is your first one. This is the orgy of your dreams xoxo Colette
Model:
Veronica Rodriguez, Jenna, Aubrey
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_veronica_jenna_aubrey_katerina_alex_chad_outdoor_orgy_1080.mp4
File Size : 525.4 MB
Duration : 00:20:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_veronica_jenna_aubrey_katerina_alex_chad_outdoor_orgy_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Double Dare

Description:
HD Video: When Dana invited both Mick and Michael back to her place, they weren_t sure what they were in for...but Dana knew exactly what she wanted. Both of them...at once. A night out on the town has nothing over a night in as a threesome (and the double dare that Dana is about to take on). Who cares if it_s her idea, wouldn_t that be such a turn on anyway? I double dare you to join in on the fun...
Model:
Dana
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_dana_mick_michael_double_dare_1080.mp4
File Size : 449.53 MB
Duration : 00:17:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_dana_mick_michael_double_dare_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Teenage Glitter and Rainbows

Description:
She_s only just 18 years old. Fresh off the farm, she was awkward in front of the camera at first. So I decided who doesn_t love holographic glitter and Brig loves shooting shower scenes. So this shy girl from the mid-west was shot in her first ever erotic film covered in glitter, and while she got turned on a natural rainbow formed. I know she had a good time with us but I can_t say if you_ll find her anywhere else. When we asked what her name was she said just call me rainbow and continued making herself cum for the cameras as the natural Rainbows blessed the scene. You_ve gotta watch this one. Kind of crazy, but really cool Love, Colette xxoo
Model:
Rainbow
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_solo_rainbow_teenage_glitter_and_rainbows_1080.mp4
File Size : 408.81 MB
Duration : 00:06:40

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_solo_rainbow_teenage_glitter_and_rainbows_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- OK Let_s Fuck

Description:
Gorgeous Alex Grey and Leah Gotti took one look at each other and the sexual chemistry was obvious.&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp These two beautiful girls really wanted to fuck each other at once, and visions of pussy licking and dildos danced in their heads. &nbspWho is to deny them happiness and multiple orgasms?&nbsp&nbsp I guarantee that you are going to love this shoot.&nbsp&nbsp We do&nbsp&nbsp XOXO, Colette and Franziska
Model:
Alex Grey, Leah Gotti
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_gg_alex_leah_ok_lets_fuck_1080.mp4
File Size : 996.35 MB
Duration : 00:16:02

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_gg_alex_leah_ok_lets_fuck_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Kenna James: 3way Fantasy Fitness Fuck with Natalia Starr and James Deen

Description:
Everybody loves Kenna Everybody, men and women Even my Dad, a Vietnam veteran and Marine, wanted an autograph Her first shoot with a man caused a sensation world over After all that Sexual build up and release, Kenna James wanted&nbsp to hit the gym with BFF Natalia Starr. Kenna loved sex with James so much she wanted to share. Skin tight shorts on both girls. Well, what was James to do? What would a threesome with her stunning girlfriend with perfectly famous breasts, enticing blue eyes be like? Soon, clothes are optional as the real workout begins. Double sucking leads to very wet pussies. To be honest I love the stairclimber and this seems like a great way to workout. Sensational Kenna confesses. And I loved switching back and forth. Natalia and I got into a _multiple orgasm contest_, and it was heaven. Yes, dreams do cum true, and we have the hottest girls in the world. You CAN_T miss this one. Get ready to sweat (in a good way)&nbsp XOXO, Colette
Model:
Kenna, Natalia Starr
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bgg_kenna_natalia_james_fantasy_fitness_fuck_1080.mp4
File Size : 1236.1 MB
Duration : 00:19:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bgg_kenna_natalia_james_fantasy_fitness_fuck_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- They Like It Rough

Description:
HD Video: Jenna likes rough sex and all that goes with it -- hair pulling, spanking, and deep throating like a champ. Today she wants you to rub ice all over her tits and then she_ll suck and fuck you so good that you_ll forget your name. It_ll come back to you though when she_s bent over taking your cock so hard, repeating it mid-moans. Right when it couldn_t get any hotter and you_re almost there, she tells you she wants you to cum in her mouth. Fuck yes. Girls like her, they like it rough, it_s true.
Model:
Jenna
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_jenna_mick_blue_they_like_it_rough_1080.mp4
File Size : 455.63 MB
Duration : 00:20:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_jenna_mick_blue_they_like_it_rough_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- The Thinner The Spinner

Description:
The thinner the spinnerThe bigger the bonerNighty nightyMighty tight and tinyThis unforgettable update is like a perverted poem. It_s an about face that makes skinny love beautiful butt hardcore.Watch and Enjoy
Model:
Nastya
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bga_nastya_archy_the_thinner_the_spinner_1080.mp4
File Size : 1134.92 MB
Duration : 00:18:21

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bga_nastya_archy_the_thinner_the_spinner_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- When The Cock Strikes Midnight

Description:
HD Video: It_s Friday night and you_re invited to a party you will never forget - a super threesome with two beautiful and VERY horny brunettes. We know it_s going to be fucking hot when little Riley Reid gets to have her way with both a guy AND girl. It_s fireworks from the start with these gorgeous people...down to the last lick of cum. So why wait for the cock to strike midnight? It_s always time for Colette.com -) These three are made for each other and the realistic make-up that is so not X-Art style is running down their the girls faces as they go for a ride of their lives. We were all sweating while shooting this one
Model:
Arianna, Riley Reid
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_riley_arianna_tyler_when_the_cock_strikes_midnight_1080.mp4
File Size : 668.76 MB
Duration : 00:23:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_riley_arianna_tyler_when_the_cock_strikes_midnight_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- A Threesome To Remember

Description:
HD Video: Cum along on a threesome adventure like never before Our two exclusive and VERY sexy models (and roomates) Aubrey and Jenna take on the mega-cock of Mr. Mick Blue. It_s all fun and games (and intensely hot orgasms) until somebody gets jizz in their eye-- I_m kidding, but an explosive fireworks kind of ending made for a deliciously good time. This is definitely a threesome to remember...and weekend worthy, so we_re giving you the video before the photos this time. Enjoy
Model:
Jenna, Aubrey
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_aubrey_jenna_mick_a_threesome_to_remember_1080.mp4
File Size : 410.02 MB
Duration : 00:17:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_aubrey_jenna_mick_a_threesome_to_remember_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Four Way Anal Play

Description:
Blake Eden, Chanel Preston, Anissa and Aiden Ashley declare _Girls Night_ and throw a little lingerie party... but things take a turn and the clothes come flying off.Once Chanel licks Blake Eden_s pussy, Blake can_t hold back and soon the four girls are exploring every hole and fucking each other like crazy in this four way anal play Smiles and orgasms all around
Model:
Chanel, Blake Eden, Aiden Ashley, Anissa
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_gggg_blake_chanel_anissa_aiden_four_way_anal_play_1080.mp4
File Size : 975.19 MB
Duration : 00:15:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_gggg_blake_chanel_anissa_aiden_four_way_anal_play_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- My Little Sex Doll

Description:
Some Colette.com girls take awhile to get over their understandable shyness when a camera crew is in the bedroom.&nbsp That is not true for the adorable and sexually adventurous Lucy Doll. She loves sex and she especially gets orgasmic when she knows that others are watching. She loves it Lucy is very intelligent and knows exactly what she likes. That includes a new and rock hard cock in her tiny, wet pussy. Notice her pure pleasure in this shoot. When she is in the mood, she is happy to be a Sex Doll for the right guy. Like now XOXO, Colette&nbsp
Model:
Lucy Doll
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bg_jean_lucy_my_little_sex_doll_1080.mp4
File Size : 1196.65 MB
Duration : 00:19:20

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bg_jean_lucy_my_little_sex_doll_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Three Ways To Paradise

Description:
Three gorgeous girls line up in front of you on their knees, and open their mouths. It_s your lucky day Especially when those girls are Alex Grey, Jenna J Ross and Piper Perri. Michael Vegas finds that all roads lead to paradise as these beauties suck and fuck him from every angle imaginable
Model:
Jenna, Alex Grey, Piper Perri
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bggg_alex_jenna_piper_michael_three_ways_to_paradise_1080.mp4
File Size : 1368.81 MB
Duration : 00:22:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bggg_alex_jenna_piper_michael_three_ways_to_paradise_1080.mp4

Micaliol

Colette.com- Piper Lets Her Hair Down

Description:
Piper Perri&nbspalways tells me that size doesn_t matter, at least when it comes to her petite, 411 body. However, it means a lot to this adorable blonde cutie when it comes to cocks Piper believes that the bigger, the better regarding her favorite part of the male anatomy. Even better for fans of this popular new X-Art model, she hates to suck just one. Watch and get-off with Piper as she happily gets fucked to orgasmic heaven by two very luck guys in a delicious threesome. When Piper lets her hair down, she really makes the most of it XOXO, Colette
Model:
Piper Perri
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bbg_piper_michael_jean_piper_lets_her_hair_down_1080.mp4
File Size : 967.06 MB
Duration : 00:15:44

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:colette_bbg_piper_michael_jean_piper_lets_her_hair_down_1080.mp4