Colette.com videos

Micaliol

Colette.com- Black Friday Can FUCK My Ass

Description:
So did everyone buy all the stupid stuff they wanted or needed on Black Friday? Well just in case youre still wanting something black and you like hot blondes in black lingerie and pink stripper heals who like well endowed men (who in turn like to fuck petite little blondes in the ass)...Then look no further. Your shopping will be complete. If youre a member log on. If not just join and get this 4K video and many more downloads, streaming and photos that never expire and you will have an entire collection of the BEST erotica especially if you join X-Art.com too. So you wont feel like you missed out on any shopping: youll be too busy cumming on yourself or your partner while Kiras hot friend finishes on her gorgeous face. So youll have gotten a bargain to enjoy alone or share with your wife, girlfriend or boyfriend and you can tell Black Friday to fuck off too Lol ? xxoo Love, Colette
Model:
Kira
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bga_kira_angelo_black_friday_can_fuck_my_ass_1080.mp4
File Size : 1406.19 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:22:45

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bga_kira_angelo_black_friday_can_fuck_my_ass_1080.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Silly Rabbit Dildos Are For Kicks

Description:
This year, beautiful Bree decided to hop down the bunny trail in search of some bunny tail. What&nbspdid she find but&nbspa magical white unicorn&nbspcuddling with&nbspdream girl Jillian Janson in the Field of forest. Bree_s long ears sprung to attention. Is this a fantasy or&nbspreality? To find out, she took lovely Jillian to her natural lair (a bedroom) to explore her further. She certainly feels and kisses like a real girl. And once unmasked from her Gothic bunny suit, Bree discovers that Jillian_s pussy tastes quite delicious. The fair young blonde maiden seems to get quite wet when finger-fucked. Soon, the tables are turned, and the raven haired one with those luscious lips is naked on her back wearing only her bunny collar. Before long, two creamy-skinned bodies are cumming together. Then what should appear but a giant pink Rabbit Dildo. When allowed deep inside either girl_s perfect pussy, it produces Magical Orgasms. Spread those&nbspcheeks My, what sweet asses they have. Moral to the story: If you look as great as Bree and Jillian, you can fuck happily ever after.&nbsp XOXO, Colette
Model:
Bree, Jillian
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_gg_jillian_bree_silly_rabbit_dildos_are_for_kicks_1080.mp4
File Size : 1292.56 MB
Duration : 00:20:56

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_gg_jillian_bree_silly_rabbit_dildos_are_for_kicks_1080.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Dick In A Box

Description:
Maybe I should say a dick in two boxes What we know for sure is that Chloe Couture and Lily Rader are BFFs, and they enjoy more than some hot lesbian action. When one has a boyfriend, they both get to enjoy his cock. Not that any guy would object for a moment when he is presented with two blonde, slender college coeds&nbspwho look like this. Chloe and Lily like it big and hard, and they both get turned on watching the other get fucked. The girls love to share some cock sucking for openers, and then they drop their panties to reveal their firm, delicious asses. What is a guy to do but to fuck Lily as his girlfriend watches, and then to go deep into Chloe_s pussy and cum inside her.&nbspSharing is caring, and so much fun XOXO, Colette
Model:
Lily Rader, Chloe Couture
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bgg_chloe_lily_jean_dick_in_a_box_1080.mp4
File Size : 840.82 MB
Duration : 00:13:38

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bgg_chloe_lily_jean_dick_in_a_box_1080.mp4 - 840.8 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Piper Lets Her Hair Down

Description:
Piper Perri&nbspalways tells me that size doesn_t matter, at least when it comes to her petite, 411 body. However, it means a lot to this adorable blonde cutie when it comes to cocks Piper believes that the bigger, the better regarding her favorite part of the male anatomy. Even better for fans of this popular new X-Art model, she hates to suck just one. Watch and get-off with Piper as she happily gets fucked to orgasmic heaven by two very luck guys in a delicious threesome. When Piper lets her hair down, she really makes the most of it XOXO, Colette
Model:
Piper Perri
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bbg_piper_michael_jean_piper_lets_her_hair_down_1080.mp4
File Size : 967.06 MB
Duration : 00:15:44

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bbg_piper_michael_jean_piper_lets_her_hair_down_1080.mp4 - 967.1 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Twisted

Description:
New Colette models Tiffany, Gina and Lucy decided to play a game. Who could resist this trio twisting and turning their lovely bodies in the best way possible, especially naked. And in those positions, kissing and pussy licking is inevitable. Who could resist this adorable threesome? Even better, the girls_ male host came equipped with his own hard cock. Blonde Tiffany and brunettes Gina and Lucy are strong believers in fair and even-handed gamesmanship. They had no choice but to take turns in a deep throat contest doing both a girl and a boy simultaneously and generally fucking each other until every one had cum repeatedly Who won this suddenly orgasmic play? You decide. XOXO, Colette
Model:
Lucy Doll, Gina Valentina, Tiffany Watson
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bggg_jean_lucy_gina_tiffany_twisted_1080.mp4
File Size : 1146.15 MB
Duration : 00:18:31

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bggg_jean_lucy_gina_tiffany_twisted_1080.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Angelica Anal Angel

Description:
Some moments in life are perfect. Enjoying Colette.com favorite Angelica_s erotic beauty is one of them. Imagine this slim beauty with the killer legs fuck herself as you watch.&nbspWhat an unforgettable face what a tight pussy. Now, add to your pleasure by being with her on a night when a hot and horny Angelica really wants to take it up the ass. We know she has&nbspa&nbspwell-toned, beautiful and amazing butt. But anal sex with Angelica? That is something special. She warms up her lucky guy by sucking his cock as she double finger fucks her asshole. She can_t wait to feel him&nbspinside her. Then she rides him as he penetrates deeper up her ass. Angelica absolutely loves it. This Russian beauty spreads her cheeks and feels his pulsating dick in about every position possible. God, it feels so good as he stretches her anal pleasure to the limit. See if you can count the number of her orgasms XOXO, Colette&nbsp
Model:
Angelica
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bga_angelica_ben_angelica_anal_angel_1080.mp4
File Size : 752.68 MB
Duration : 00:12:13

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bga_angelica_ben_angelica_anal_angel_1080.mp4 - 752.7 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Downright Naughty

Description:
Leila and her husband were having drinks in a local cafe when a fiery redhead approached them. Dominika had heard some rumors that Leila and her man were interested in a threesome and she was intrigued. Leila liked what she saw and invited Dominika over for a little girl on girl trial. She was not disappointed Watch as Dominika brings Leila to orgasm a few times and of course Leila is one of the hottest, most passionate lovers out there she definitely knows how to return the favor. Dominika has certainly passed the test and these two will be heading for their threesome rendevous with a man very soon. I know I can_t wait:))
Model:
Leila, Dominika
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_gg_leila_dominica_downright_naughty_1080.mp4
File Size : 890.38 MB
Duration : 00:14:22

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_gg_leila_dominica_downright_naughty_1080.mp4 - 890.4 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- My Little Sex Doll

Description:
Some Colette.com girls take awhile to get over their understandable shyness when a camera crew is in the bedroom.&nbsp That is not true for the adorable and sexually adventurous Lucy Doll. She loves sex and she especially gets orgasmic when she knows that others are watching. She loves it Lucy is very intelligent and knows exactly what she likes. That includes a new and rock hard cock in her tiny, wet pussy. Notice her pure pleasure in this shoot. When she is in the mood, she is happy to be a Sex Doll for the right guy. Like now XOXO, Colette&nbsp
Model:
Lucy Doll
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bg_jean_lucy_my_little_sex_doll_1080.mp4
File Size : 1196.65 MB
Duration : 00:19:20

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bg_jean_lucy_my_little_sex_doll_1080.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Take Me... In Every Way Possible

Description:
New Colette Girl Alena is a stunning Hungarian blonde who is proud of her tight, beautiful, flawless body and loves fashion modeling. That isn_t all that she loves.&nbsp In high heels and looking ravishing, this perky blonde couldn_t resist sampling Alex_s ample cock. And once he had her black panties off, Alena started cumming hard. I love a man who knows how to eat pussy, she says with a smile. When a guy gets it right, it is just magic Soon Alena_s lips were parted and she was taking it missionary style on the table. More gleeful shouts and more orgasms followed as she wrapped her gorgeous legs around him.I love reverse cowgirl fucking as a guy gets deep inside me, Alena told us later. And the way Alex fondled my erect nipples felt so good. I am very sensitive. By the time he was fucking her from behind, it was clear that Alena definitely wanted it every way possible and was in no hurry.&nbsp So this Colette film is longer than usual and includes a fantastic finish. Do you mind? XOXO, Colette&nbsp
Model:
Alena
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_melissa_alex_take_me_in_every_way_possible_1080.mp4
File Size : 1839.95 MB
Duration : 00:29:37

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_melissa_alex_take_me_in_every_way_possible_1080.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Four Way Anal Play

Description:
Blake Eden, Chanel Preston, Anissa and Aiden Ashley declare _Girls Night_ and throw a little lingerie party... but things take a turn and the clothes come flying off.Once Chanel licks Blake Eden_s pussy, Blake can_t hold back and soon the four girls are exploring every hole and fucking each other like crazy in this four way anal play Smiles and orgasms all around
Model:
Chanel, Blake Eden, Aiden Ashley, Anissa
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_gggg_blake_chanel_anissa_aiden_four_way_anal_play_1080.mp4
File Size : 975.19 MB
Duration : 00:15:47

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_gggg_blake_chanel_anissa_aiden_four_way_anal_play_1080.mp4 - 975.2 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Hot Pink

Description:
My hot pink sports car is receiving a tune-up that will leave you begging for a ride. X-Art favorite Veronica Rodriquez decided to cowboy up with Nina North. Remember her? Nina wowed everyone when she did some early solo shoots for Brigham as a 20-year-old babe. Now Veronica and she team up&nbspfor something&nbspmuch more&nbspracy.&nbspNo, that is not&nbspan auto ornament&nbspthat captures their eyes. It is one very&nbsplucky guy&nbspwhose&nbspcock stiffens&nbspwhen&nbsphe&nbspsees these deliciously sexy&nbspladies. Soon, Nina is&nbspriding dick&nbspon the front of my ride Both girls take turns fucking&nbsphim and&nbsplicking each other_s&nbspyoung&nbsppussies on my&nbsphood as they display their classy chassis. Sort of an orgasmic Grand Prix, don_t you think?&nbsp Guess I need a new car wash&nbsp XOXO, Colette
Model:
Veronica Rodriguez, Nina North
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bgg_jean_veronica_nina_hot_pink_1080.mp4
File Size : 1315.05 MB
Duration : 00:21:20

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bgg_jean_veronica_nina_hot_pink_1080.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Girls Night In (Over 21 Vodka Orgy)

Description:
Strikingly beautiful, raven-haired Melania has the weekend, a spacious hotel room and some fine Russian vodka. Even better, she has busty Bambi and sexy redhead Claudia to share the good times with her. Three gorgeous European bisexual models and a few drinks later, it is time for a Melania sandwich. The girl with the delicate features and beguiling smile is the first to have her clothes removed by her friends on either side. Bambi applies a vibrator to Melania_s clit as her perfect pussy gets wetter and she feels her first orgasm. Not to be outdone, Melania shows her voluptuous girlfriend how to properly lick her full lips as her head settles between Bambi_s well-toned legs. Claudia makes it a three-way as her pussy finds its way to Bambi_s mouth. Have some more vodka, girls. Naturally, Melania wraps her pretty hands around a very large, cock-shaped dildo and goes deep inside Bambi until she is writhing in sexual ecstasy. Kind of figures that Melania would find something HUGE, doesn_t it? Let the fucking, naked frenzy and Russian elixir continue XOXO, Colette
Model:
Bambi, Claudia, Melania
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_ggg_bambi_claudia_melania_girls_night_in_1080.mp4
File Size : 744.54 MB
Duration : 00:12:04

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_ggg_bambi_claudia_melania_girls_night_in_1080.mp4 - 744.5 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Get Nasty with Nastia

Description:
Nastia is a very common Eastern European name but when we hear it in USA we think of a nasty girl. Nastia is not nasty, just extremely gorgeous and sexy and she knows it. This morning she was making breakfast, caught a glance of herself in the fridge and got so turned on that she came like crazy all over the counter. The whole time she was imagining what she would do if YOU were in the kitchen with her. Naughty little minx that Nastia xxoo Colette
Model:
Nastia
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_solo_nastia_get_nasty_with_nastia_1080.mp4
File Size : 576.46 MB
Duration : 00:09:19

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_solo_nastia_get_nasty_with_nastia_1080.mp4 - 576.5 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Carrol_s Hot Ass

Description:
If you look up stunningly beautiful in the dictionary, you probably will find Carrol. This raven-haired European model with emerald eyes and strong bisexual desires is delighting countless X-Art fans worldwide. And many of you also asked (actually begged) for another special shoot, Colette.com style Well, one look at this girl when she is naked tells you that Carrol is very athletic, in and out of the bedroom, with flat abs and a butt to die for. She loves dancing and riding horses (the best way to stay in shape for great sex) But is this romantic dream of a girl ready for taking it up her gorgeous ass? She said, My new boyfriend would absolutely love it, and I have to admit that I am close to an orgasm just thinking about our first time anal while you guys watch. The rest is a piece of history, so to speak. You won_t want to miss this one XOXO, Colette
Model:
Carrol
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bga_carrol_jason_carrols_hot_ass_1080.mp4
File Size : 1137.96 MB
Duration : 00:18:29

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bga_carrol_jason_carrols_hot_ass_1080.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Ride _Em Cowgirls

Description:
Wouldn_t you love to be back in the saddle with X-Art Girls Anny Aurora and Naomi Woods? Take one beautiful redhead and one sensual blonde add two very happy cowpokes and cum along for the ride. What Anny and Naomi will be sucking is not beef jerky. Their beautiful pink, wet pussies will&nbspnot be mistaken for Rawhide. With their young, tight asses thrust upward, it is high moon, not High&nbspNoon. And when these gorgeous, fun-loving girls decide to switch cocks and fuck to orgasmic ecstasy, one can&nbsphappily conclude that this foursome must be The Wild Bunch. After all, Anny and Naomi had to do both guys to decide which one truly is The Shootist. XOXO, Colette&nbsp&nbsp
Model:
Anny Aurora, Naomi Woods
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bgbg_naomi_anny_van_wylde_mrx_ride_em_cowgirls_1080.mp4
File Size : 679.81 MB
Duration : 00:11:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bgbg_naomi_anny_van_wylde_mrx_ride_em_cowgirls_1080.mp4 - 679.8 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Trick or Treat (Colette Style)

Description:
For her debut at Colette.com, Kimmy wanted to celebrate with stunning Blake Eden and a cock on the side. Well, every time these girls grace us with their hot, gorgeous selves on either of our sites, our subscribers go wild. But the Halloween honeys outdid themselves This is a threesome for every season, and I loved being on the set for every sizzling second. Kimmy and Blake are having such a great time. Notice how they can_t stop laughing, licking and fucking. Yes, their wet, tight pussies were not to be denied anything. And the girls_ big smiles&nbspgive you a hint of what happened the night after we finished this triple treat shoot. With their sweet asses up in the air and ready for more double decker fucking, who could deny Kimmy or Blake anything? Cum along for the ride. XOXO, Colette
Model:
Blake Eden, Kimmy
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bgg_kimmy_blake_chad_trick_or_treat_1080.mp4
File Size : 1391.43 MB
Duration : 00:22:38

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bgg_kimmy_blake_chad_trick_or_treat_1080.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Swim and Sex

Description:
Cute Zaya has a free-spirited, girlish quality about her. When she chooses, she is also one hot Latina who relishes bisexual threesomes when her partners are up to her standards. Enter blonde, blue-eyed and voluptuous Molly Mae. (And wouldn_t you love to enter each of these new Colette Girls? Hee, hee.) Add one muscular biker man and get ready for some fabulous orgasms. In the pool or out, Zaya and Molly have dripping wet pussies and cannot wait to have them&nbspfilled up hard and deep. Notice the big smiles all around as these fabulous ladies&nbspkiss, suck and fuck in the golden sunlit afternoon. XOXO, Colette
Model:
Molly Mae, Zaya Cassidy
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bgg_jean_zaya_molly_swim_and_sex_1080.mp4
File Size : 846.23 MB
Duration : 00:13:40

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bgg_jean_zaya_molly_swim_and_sex_1080.mp4 - 846.2 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- All Tied Up

Description:
Karina is a wild one, so it would make sense that she likes to be tied up or any kinky kind of S&ampM. She_s also a pleaser, so tell her what you want and she_ll make your dreams come true She is also totally hot, with perfect, perky breasts, a tight pink pussy to go with her tight 18 year old body.But if you look in her eyes you_ll see a Mona Lisa smile in her face that_s older than her years and hence the kinky explorative nature that_s beyond her years.We all need a little Karina in our lives sometimes. Don_t miss out on this exclusive Colette production with a spectacular model and that little bit of kink that makes you stand up in the morning. Join our family now and never regret it. Spice your life up. Don_t think twice. A small amount to pay and satisfy your craving for true quality erotica without ever having to visit the cesspools they call tube sites again. You can even talk to the models live with us and soo much more Love, Colette ❤
Model:
Karina
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bg_karina_angelo_all_tied_up_1080.mp4
File Size : 880.39 MB
Duration : 00:14:25

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bg_karina_angelo_all_tied_up_1080.mp4 - 880.4 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- The After After Party

Description:
4K FuckfestTwo dorky guys in suits score a VIP table with bottle service at a hip night club on the Sunset Strip. Lucky for them, the illusion of wealth attracts beautiful girls, even for lame guys like them.&nbspBefore long, they_ve scored a superhot blonde - Jillian.After some smooth talking and more than a few drinks (guys and girls - do not try this at home) they end up back at her place for a nightcap.The lights go out, and then the crazy stuff starts to happen. It_s the after, after partyHorny as hell, Jillian decides to fuck both of them - at the same timeShe fucks one and sucks the other, before letting them drill her pussy and her gorgeous ass until sunriseGet off with this insanely action packed super high definition 4K video of this delectable dizzying threesome
Model:
Jillian
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bbg_jillian_ryan_xander_the_after_after_party_1080.mp4
File Size : 1014.51 MB
Duration : 00:16:25

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bbg_jillian_ryan_xander_the_after_after_party_1080.mp4 - 1014.5 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Wash Me Inside and Out

Description:
Such a cutie, I just want to eat her for breakfast Adria in her first harder core appearance. Who could ask for anything more? (Well except to be Tyer). I love this shoot because it catches Adria_s irrepressible personality perfectly: she is awesome, horny and laughs all the time And her sweet face has the personality to match. Plus a thing for suds and sex. (Well not really if you watch the outtake lol). Not to mention the pink Ferrari matches her pink pussy, which is cool. This beauty is having quite the time driving the crew wild. Yet it takes two to tango. Tyler is the lucky guy who knows how to make Adria soaking wet where it counts as he licks her clit. The girl with the gorgeous green eyes responds with some REALLY deep throat cock sucking. Seriously, if you like cocks making girls gag (Franzi), this one is for you and this pretty baby is an expert &nbspOf course the hard, enthusiastic fucking on the hood of my car makes it shine in a very special way &nbspThis is a MUST WATCH for car and sex&nbspenthusiasts alike. P.S. Your GF may just want to try some car sex with you if she joins in for the show...or your boyfriend. let_s not jump to conclusions.. xoxo Colette
Model:
Adria
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bg_adria_tyler_wash_me_inside_and_out_1080.mp4
File Size : 977.38 MB
Duration : 00:16:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bg_adria_tyler_wash_me_inside_and_out_1080.mp4 - 977.4 MB