Colette.com videos

Micaliol

Colette.com- A Threesome Picnic Feast

Description:
HD Video: What better way to introduce two new Colette Girls -- hot brunettes Aiden Ashley and Nikki Next -- to you all than to throw an outdoors picnic with our exclusive fashion model, Aubrey? Clothes quickly prove optional, of course, and we discover three girls with lovely, well-toned bodies who cannot resist kissing, licking and fucking their hearts out on a beautiful summer afternoon. Dueling dildos and that special, affectionate female touch lead to wet pussies and multiple orgasms for all. And don_t miss what happens when Aiden and Nikki introduce adorable Aubrey to a banana split that she absolutely loves So will you. I would say more, but I have a sudden urge to find a grocery store XOXO, Colette
Model:
Aubrey, Nikki Next, Aiden Ashley
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_aubrey_aiden_nikki_a_threesome_picnic_feast_1080.mp4
File Size : 1307.56 MB
Resolution : 1906x1080
Duration : 00:21:15

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_aubrey_aiden_nikki_a_threesome_picnic_feast_1080.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Double Trouble

Description:
HD Video: It_s double trouble when Tasha takes two cocks at one time. First the sexy blonde shows off her oral skills, then she fills her mouth and pussy both. It only gets better when the double penetration has her moaning in intense pleasure. Whether you like it in her pussy or ass, or even want to slide it in her pretty little mouth, this girl is all game and all yours. And all that This HD Video is HOT And don_t forget to watch the before and after interviews with Franzi and I for some insight into what goes into making a DP and how they all liked it Soooo fun xoxo Colette &amp Franzi
Model:
Tasha Reign
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_tasha_alex_xander_double_trouble_1080.mp4
File Size : 500.47 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_tasha_alex_xander_double_trouble_1080.mp4 - 500.5 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Cum Swap With Me

Description:
HD Video: We had a strong, enthusiastic reaction to Joseline_s first shoot for us. So what could be better than a walk on the wilder side with a guy who only could dream of fucking her before now? Well, sultry, sexy 18-year-old Joseline shyly suggested an even hotter idea -- a threesome&nbsp Some of our best ideas come from Colette Girls who know what they want. Who am I to say no? (hee hee). Enter another new Colette model -- the incredibly cute Cali -- as these two gorgeous teenagers team up to pleasure each other and give Mr. X the ride of his life Their pussies are wet,&nbsp their clits are throbbing, and they are hungry for a big cock. I love these girls -- and you will be cumming back for more. Watch as Joseline and Cali have hard orgasms and then find they cannot resist a little sweet swapping for dessert XXOO Colette
Model:
Joseline, Cali Sparks
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_joseline_cali_sparks_mrx_cum_swap_with_me_1080.mp4
File Size : 906.6 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:14:39

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_joseline_cali_sparks_mrx_cum_swap_with_me_1080.mp4 - 906.6 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Double Decker Fucking INTERVIEW

Description:
HD Video: Come witness a preview of the super-sexy people cumming (and cumming) in the next Colette.com threesome video. Angel Smalls will wow you with her gang bangin_ personal life, and Tysen, well she just may have fallen in love with Mr. X as he talks about giving it to her just like she wanted it...HARD. There_s so much sexual tension in this video, I had to cut it short. You_ll see what I mean and be dying to watch the video tomorrow too Love, Colette
Model:
Franziska, Angel Smalls, Tysen
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_INTERVIEW_tysen_angel_mrx_1080.mp4
File Size : 760.75 MB
Duration : 00:12:17

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_INTERVIEW_tysen_angel_mrx_1080.mp4 - 760.8 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- When The Cock Strikes Midnight

Description:
HD Video: It_s Friday night and you_re invited to a party you will never forget - a super threesome with two beautiful and VERY horny brunettes. We know it_s going to be fucking hot when little Riley Reid gets to have her way with both a guy AND girl. It_s fireworks from the start with these gorgeous people...down to the last lick of cum. So why wait for the cock to strike midnight? It_s always time for Colette.com -) These three are made for each other and the realistic make-up that is so not X-Art style is running down their the girls faces as they go for a ride of their lives. We were all sweating while shooting this one
Model:
Arianna, Riley Reid
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_riley_arianna_tyler_when_the_cock_strikes_midnight_1080.mp4
File Size : 668.76 MB
Duration : 00:23:54

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_riley_arianna_tyler_when_the_cock_strikes_midnight_1080.mp4 - 668.8 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Three Ways To Paradise

Description:
Three gorgeous girls line up in front of you on their knees, and open their mouths. It_s your lucky day Especially when those girls are Alex Grey, Jenna J Ross and Piper Perri. Michael Vegas finds that all roads lead to paradise as these beauties suck and fuck him from every angle imaginable
Model:
Jenna, Alex Grey, Piper Perri
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bggg_alex_jenna_piper_michael_three_ways_to_paradise_1080.mp4
File Size : 1368.81 MB
Duration : 00:22:09

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bggg_alex_jenna_piper_michael_three_ways_to_paradise_1080.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- We Love to Watch and More

Description:
HD Video Directed by Franzi &amp Coco (with special guest stars Caprice and Marcello). Watch as the threesome on the bed is ordered around by the two blonde directors, and then be really surprised when Marcello and Caprice (supposedly off for the night) jump in to help Colette and Franzi run the show, while doing a little fucking themselves and even finishing. If you love voyeurs and groups you will love this. Goldie shows you how she can take two cocks as Colette, Caprice, Franzi and Marcello run the sexy behind the scenes laughs&nbspProbably our wackiest video to date...Sit back, relax and get ready to enjoy the show. xoxo Colette, Franzi, Caprice and Marcello&nbsp
Model:
Caprice, Goldie
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_goldie_chad_mrx_we_love_to_watch_and_more_1080.mp4
File Size : 1282.03 MB
Duration : 00:20:44

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_goldie_chad_mrx_we_love_to_watch_and_more_1080.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- The Studio Part III

Description:
HD Video: Finally the fashion shoot gets underway (with three of our exclusive models, who just happen to be three of the hottest girls in the world) and all of them are dressed and ready to go...but in a much HOTTER way than you_d expect. They tie each other up and start fucking on the studio floor. If you make it a foursome, they can all three tie YOU up on the chair and fight over your erection. Sound fun? I think so. xoxo Colette
Model:
Angelica, MichaelaIsizzu, The Red Fox
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_angelica_mila_k_red_fox_the_studio_part_lll_1080.mp4
File Size : 444.26 MB
Duration : 00:17:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_angelica_mila_k_red_fox_the_studio_part_lll_1080.mp4 - 444.3 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Do Me Blind INTERVIEW OFF SET

Description:
HD Video: Colette, Franzi and Jenna give you their honest opinions of the Do Me Blind video. Come on and join in on the conversation xoxo Colette
Model:
Jenna, Franziska
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_do_me_blind_INTERVIEW_OFFSET_1080.mp4
File Size : 51.69 MB
Duration : 00:03:45

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_do_me_blind_INTERVIEW_OFFSET_1080.mp4 - 51.7 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Tiffany Doll - Let Me Be Your Toy INTERVIEW

Description:
HD Video: Join the girls over champagne brunch as they discuss Tiffany Doll_s recent orgy for Colette.com - The Five Way Fucking of Tiffany Doll as well as the model_s perspective on sex and orgies (especially since she_s married). You will hear from Tiffany about how she can go from shy girl to sexpert in a matter of seconds...just as soon as her clothes come off and the orgy begins. This girl next door will blow your mind, yet again. So cum let her be your toy :)
Model:
Franziska, Tiffany Doll
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_INTERVIEW_tiffany_doll_1080.mp4
File Size : 201.16 MB
Duration : 00:10:48

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_INTERVIEW_tiffany_doll_1080.mp4 - 201.2 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Give In

Description:
HD Video: Sometimes you just have to give in to what your partner wants and today Marcello wants to be dominated by his fiance Caprice. They both give in and feel REALLY good about it. I hope you do too. xoxo Colette P.S. This one does not need a lot of words as the description says it all. Give in Baby...
Model:
Caprice
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_caprice_give_in_1080.mp4
File Size : 527.88 MB
Duration : 00:19:35

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_caprice_give_in_1080.mp4 - 527.9 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Get Me Off

Description:
HD Video: Do you like redheads? Do you like redheads who like to get tied up? If you do, this one likes it rough &amp from all angles, just as long as you give her clit a little attention. When she_s squirming in anticipation, you_ll be cumming too. How do you want it? She_ll suck you off, or maybe take it from behind. Cum on -- I_ll get you off if you get me off? xo Colette
Model:
Serena
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_amarna_get_me_off_1080.mp4
File Size : 322.9 MB
Duration : 00:15:46

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_amarna_get_me_off_1080.mp4 - 322.9 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- The Swingers Club

Description:
So can you imagine what it would be like to be married to Caprice and watch other guys fuck her on a regular basis? Well Caprice and Marcello are bonafide swingers, and they do this all the time for fun. I know this is a lifestyle which some people say is like heroin (once you start, you can_t stop.). But never fear, we will bring you deep into the world of the hottest swingers on the planet without ever leaving your computer screen. Fasten your seat belts and join The Swingers Club &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp&nbspP.S. Video from yesterday_s photo_s next...xoxo Colette
Model:
Caprice, Goldie
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bgbg_caprice_marcello_goldie_michael_our_little_orgy_1080.mp4
File Size : 1048.58 MB
Duration : 00:17:02

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bgbg_caprice_marcello_goldie_michael_our_little_orgy_1080.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Feel My Ass

Description:
HD Video:&nbspCaprice and Marcello are getting closer and closer which means that they want to try LOTS of new things. Watch as he fucks this stunning girl in her tight ass and fingers her little pussy until she comes all over him.&nbsp&nbspThis is just a warm up for whats cumming. Hope you&nbsp&nbsplike it..xoxo Colette
Model:
Caprice
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_caprice_feel_my_ass_1080.mp4
File Size : 468.13 MB
Duration : 00:18:42

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_caprice_feel_my_ass_1080.mp4 - 468.1 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Cum Play With Us

Description:
HD Video: Aria, Tali and Xander are all hanging out and decide to try a little threesome action. The girls love taking turns riding on Xanders fat cock, getting fucked and pushing it all the way to the back of their throats. And the last and naughtiest part was their idea They decided that they wanted a little cum play, swapping. Watch as the girls take Xander_s cum in their mouth and swap it back and forth. You get it...cum play with us..ok? xoxo Colette
Model:
Aria, Tali
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_aria_tali_xander_cum_play_with_us_1080.mp4
File Size : 532.11 MB
Duration : 00:20:34

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_aria_tali_xander_cum_play_with_us_1080.mp4 - 532.1 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Five Way Fucking of Tiffany Doll

Description:
HD Video: What better way to kick off 4th of July weekend (and celebrate the amazing freedoms we have in the USA) than seeing our gorgeous girl Tiffany Doll getting fucked by five hot and horny guys at the same time (or almost the same time...at least three at once). She_s filled up like never before, and has no problem handling the hard cocks and cum loads of these stallions. We_ll let the orgasms speak for themselves. Cum experience the fun and fireworks in five on one orgy sex&nbsp
Model:
Tiffany Doll
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_alex_damon_michael_xander_danny_tiffany_doll_five_way_fucking_of_tiffany_doll_1080.mp4
File Size : 1031.38 MB
Duration : 00:38:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_alex_damon_michael_xander_danny_tiffany_doll_five_way_fucking_of_tiffany_doll_1080.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Outdoor Orgy

Description:
HD Video: We are off to Palm Springs with the crew again to get down and dirty with some of our favorite models: Veronica Rodriguez, Aubrey Star, Jenna and a new tiny blonde princess to whom I have yet to give a model name. Anyone have any ideas? Alex (with his giant cock) and Chad (with his of course) add to the visual stimulation. Watch as this crew sucks, fucks and cums all over the place under the direction of the naughty Franziska and yours truly. Need a reason to join Colette.com? Here is your first one. This is the orgy of your dreams xoxo Colette
Model:
Veronica Rodriguez, Jenna, Aubrey
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_veronica_jenna_aubrey_katerina_alex_chad_outdoor_orgy_1080.mp4
File Size : 525.4 MB
Duration : 00:20:22

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_veronica_jenna_aubrey_katerina_alex_chad_outdoor_orgy_1080.mp4 - 525.4 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- A Naked Assault

Description:
HD Video: What better way to quench your mid-summer thirst than by watching some lesbians getting sloppy wet and fucking each other_s pussy and ass? With the help of a pink toy (and your attention), these two super-nymphomaniacs will explore all avenues of girl-on-girl pleasure. And if you_re familiar with either of these girls and their erotic style, you_ll have no doubt that they_ll deliver a cum-worthy show. It_s a naked ASSault
Model:
Jenna, Tiffany Doll
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_jenna_tiffany_a_naked_assault_1080.mp4
File Size : 325.01 MB
Duration : 00:16:18

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_jenna_tiffany_a_naked_assault_1080.mp4 - 325.0 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Tight Ass Tiffany Doll

Description:
HD Video: Tiffany has a really quiet, sweet voice. French is her first language and that is what she prefers to speak in. Although she is fluent in English too. I absolutley adore this girl. I feel like she could be my best friend from school or something. But when you get her in bed..WATCH OUT Tiffany doll, is no doll she is a TIGRESS. She loves to be fucked from any and every way and the more people the merrirer. We also shot a gang bang and she asked if we could do double anal? She is ready and willing for anything. If you want a girl who is as sweet as a living doll and as wild as a bobcat. LOOK NO FURTHER. And get ready for the gang bang. She loved it I actually hung out with her for an hour after and she was telling me what she liked best in her sweet French voice..it was kind of surrreal, but realy cool to see someone so open about sex. xoxo Love, Colette
Model:
Tiffany Doll
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_tiffany_doll_tyler_knight_tight_ass_tiffany_doll_1080.mp4
File Size : 932.77 MB
Duration : 00:15:03

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_tiffany_doll_tyler_knight_tight_ass_tiffany_doll_1080.mp4 - 932.8 MB