Colette.com videos

Micaliol

Colette.com- Naughty Little Spinner

Description:
HD Video: Cum take a walk on the wild side as little Kacy takes on Isiah_s big black cock. She_s ready to show him an equally good time, and doesn_t hesitate to climb on and ride him like she knows how. Oh did I mention she LOVES deep-throating blow jobs? This sexy little spinner sure has a lot of tricks Lucky for us she_s just as naughty a she is cute. -)
Model:
Kacy Lane
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_kacy_isiah_naughty_little_spinner_1080.mp4
File Size : 409.3 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:49

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_kacy_isiah_naughty_little_spinner_1080.mp4 - 409.3 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Chanels Hot Ass Interview

Description:
HD Video: This is the interview with Franzi and I asking questions to Manuel and Chanel regarding an awesome anal sex scene. Have any questions? Feel free to comment and ask and we_ll answer This is a bit of a controversial scene but I can assure you it was HOT (like the title) and the orgasms were intense. So sit back relax and ask away. We are here to answer your every question xoxo Colette &amp Franzi
Model:
Franziska, Chanel
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_chanel_manuel_chanels_hot_ass_BEFORE_1080.mp4
File Size : 171.73 MB
Duration : 00:06:18

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_chanel_manuel_chanels_hot_ass_BEFORE_1080.mp4 - 171.7 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Power Play

Description:
Ever imagine some wild fun. Like to be tied up or blindfolded? Come on guys admit it Want to be blindfolded and have a hot Czech girl spread her legs and open her mouth for you to aim your cum at? It_s on the kinky side for sure, but aren_t all POWER PLAYS. This Video is HOT Cum inside and get your little bit crazy on with me... xoxo Colette
Model:
Maria
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_maria_alejandra_power_play_1080.mp4
File Size : 452.43 MB
Duration : 00:15:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_maria_alejandra_power_play_1080.mp4 - 452.4 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Ebony and Ivory

Description:
HD Video: Petite, super attractive Kennedy (Paris Hilton anyone?) and Tyler Knight discovered a combustible sexual attraction when they met that could not be denied. Lucky for us The free-spirited and gymnastic fucking by this blonde bombshell exceeded all expectations -- and it sure was fun to watch As cutie Kennedy had one incredible orgasm after another, I promise you that it got plenty hot on the set. Do you remember the Paul McCartney-Stevie Wonder song duet? Well, drop your pants (or panties) and enjoy Beautiful ebony and ivory Xoxo, Colette
Model:
Kennedy
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_kennedy_tylerknight_ebony_and_ivory_1080.mp4
File Size : 1115.59 MB
Resolution : 1906x1080
Duration : 00:18:02

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_kennedy_tylerknight_ebony_and_ivory_1080.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Double Decker Fucking

Description:
HD Video: Welcome new Colette Girl Tysen as she joins Angel in a threesome with Mr. X that I will remember for a long time. Talk about starting off your career on this site with a bang By popular demand from you, this is Angel_s first shoot with a guy as well as a girl (we keep our promises) Are you shocked that these trim, athletic babes just love sharing a cock worthy of their complete attention? I will tell you a little secret: when Tysen and Angel started pleasuring one another in the 69 position, and then Mr. X joined the fun by fucking the girls from behind, these three were not the only ones on the set who had orgasms And the double decker fucking when these girls stacked up their sweet cheeks to fully enjoy the back-and-forth penetration of their pussies was a killer. I can_t tell you who wound up with soaking wet panties on the set, but their initials are FD and CF (hee hee) &nbspXOXO, Colette
Model:
Angel Smalls, Tysen
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_tysen_angel_mrx_double_decker_fucking_1080.mp4
File Size : 1255.3 MB
Resolution : 1920x1088
Duration : 00:20:18

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_tysen_angel_mrx_double_decker_fucking_1080.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Two Perfect Pussies Are Better Than One

Description:
Eeeny Meeny Miny Moe. Catch the hot girl by the toe. If she hollers don_t let her go. Then stick your dick in her best friend because she wants it more Can you imagine how much fun Michael Vegas had, taking turns plowing the tight pink pussy of German mega model Anny Aurora, then pulling it out, still dripping wet, and plunging his cock to the hilt into sweet Madi Meadows? I mean, come on The only thing that could make this more fun is if you were there and taking part
Model:
Anny Aurora, Madi Meadows
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_bgg_madi_anny_michael_two_perfect_pussies_are_better_than_one_1080.mp4
File Size : 1219 MB
Duration : 00:19:22

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_bgg_madi_anny_michael_two_perfect_pussies_are_better_than_one_1080.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Clear Intentions

Description:
HD Video: We_re going retro-mod with our gorgeous long-legged blonde Izzy as she plays with her human sex toy, Jake. She_s in total control (or so she thinks) and is determined to bring herself the maximum amount of orgasms during this romp. Jake_s growing cock pushes her over the edge as she melts and moans in trembling pleasure. Want to be Izzy_s next sex toy? Her intentions are quite clear (and VERY naughty). Cum see...xoxo Love, Colette
Model:
Izzy
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_izzy_clear_intentions_1080.mp4
File Size : 412.01 MB
Duration : 00:15:06

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_izzy_clear_intentions_1080.mp4 - 412.0 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Skip the Foreplay

Description:
HD Video: When our new stud Isiah enters the girls line up Just to be straight with you all here I am not professing an artistic masterpiece here, but if you like a good, wild interracial group orgy with some of the hottest girls you_ll ever see (you_ve cum to the right place). The chemistry for this video was mad hot The girls were all over each other licking, sucking and almost shoving for turns with the big black cock. Lucky we had a really fun interview afterward (I wanted to make sure Isiah didn_t feel like a sexual object). Lucky for us, he didn_t and he had no problem handling all three gorgeous women. I probably could have thrown in a few more and he would have been fine, impressive right? So many hot shots in this. You will be blown away Cum Inside, Outside, Anywhere you want. xoxo Colette
Model:
Marica, Kacy Lane, Aria
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_isiah_kacy_aria_marica_skip_the_foreplay_1080.mp4
File Size : 516.25 MB
Duration : 00:21:55

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_isiah_kacy_aria_marica_skip_the_foreplay_1080.mp4 - 516.2 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- The Studio Part III INTERVIEW OFF SET

Description:
HD Video: Colette and Franziska watch as the erotic fashion shoot gets underway (with three of our exclusive models, who just happen to be three of the hottest girls in the world). They talk about this beautiful girl orgy as they lay in their bed in lingerie drinking pink champagne. Want to join them and hear their insight (and some never heard secrets) into this HOT threesome? Cum join them in bed :)
Model:
Franziska
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_the_studio_part_3_INTERVIEW_OFFSET_1080.mp4
File Size : 105.63 MB
Duration : 00:06:26

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_the_studio_part_3_INTERVIEW_OFFSET_1080.mp4 - 105.6 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Tali Takes Two

Description:
HD Video: Tantalizing Tali makes her Colette.com debut by jumping into bed with not just one well-hung hunk, but TWO She has no doubt in her mind that she can handle both boners at once, but &nbsphere_s your chance to see her sucking and fucking skills in action. So sit back, relax, and take it all in. The fun has just begun with this adventure-seeking sex machine
Model:
Tali
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_tali_xander_michael_tali_takes_two_1080.mp4
File Size : 483.07 MB
Duration : 00:16:46

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_tali_xander_michael_tali_takes_two_1080.mp4 - 483.1 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Easy Rider

Description:
HD Video: There are few models in erotica that have what Lisa has -- a sweet and sexy demeanor, bright and genuine personality, tight body with curves in the right places, and a pussy and ass so sweet that you NEED to get much, much closer to experience in their entirety. Lisa has some fun with her man by handcuffing and teasing him, then lowers her already wet pussy above his already watering mouth. You_ll love this and every position in this video. This one is NOT an Easy Rider but we thought the title was cute...does anyone remember that movie?
Model:
Lisa
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_lisa_easy_rider_1080.mp4
File Size : 471.13 MB
Duration : 00:17:25

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_lisa_easy_rider_1080.mp4 - 471.1 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Take Her For Me

Description:
For Superbowl Sunday and your enjoyment: The Red Fox is tying up, stripping down and blindfolding a HOT and horny little Katherine. She loves the power trip she gets when she offers up a tasty little gift to her boyfriend. He has his cock stroked and sucked, then devoured by both girls_ dripping pussies...AND THEY get a fun show in the process (the girls are the ones who are really in control here by playing their own sexual domination game). Only The Red Fox will make you fuck her blindfolded friend (get so turned on by watching that she_ll come back for some orgasms for herself A Russian redhead this hot could burn you, but hey pleasurepain, it_s a fine line right?....So Take a timeout from the Superbowl and Take her...
Model:
Katherine, The Red Fox
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_red_fox_katherine_take_her_for_me_1080.mp4
File Size : 423.57 MB
Duration : 00:21:00

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_red_fox_katherine_take_her_for_me_1080.mp4 - 423.6 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Standing Still

Description:
HD Video: This brunette bombshell is so fucking hot that you_re going to start to see the oil boiling on her body. See how long it takes before anyone would want to get inside her wet pussy. Exploding in and on this girl and bringing her to her knees would be a dream come true Now press play and see what happens...
Model:
Alina
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_alina_standing_still_1080.mp4
File Size : 381.95 MB
Duration : 00:15:53

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_alina_standing_still_1080.mp4 - 382.0 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Girls Gone Wilder

Description:
HD Video: In this video you will see two wild girls. Hair pulling, squirting and contortions of their perfect, sleek bodies that you wouldn_t believe Franzi and I got to watch the whole thing from the lens and let_s just say it left us hot and bothered.... We had to hide behind our sunglasses so you couldn_t see the flush in our faces. I_ll just say this is a HOT one Thank you members and if you haven_t joined, what are you waiting for? The first gang bang? That_s a logical answer I guess lol xxx Colette
Model:
Jenna, Chanel
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_chanel_jenna_xander_girls_gone_wilder_1080.mp4
File Size : 673.58 MB
Duration : 00:23:33

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_chanel_jenna_xander_girls_gone_wilder_1080.mp4 - 673.6 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- American Sex Idol

Description:
HD Video: Aubrey is an erotic superstar, this we know (and appreciate VERY much). But the way she handles Erik Everhard_s cock in this scene puts her in a whole other world. She likes it deep and rough (yet real and passionate) and that_s exactly what you_ll see here. Simply put, this teen hottie is a sex champion. If there were a television competition for this art, she would be an American Sex Idol. Cum see what I mean...
Model:
Aubrey
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_aubrey_erik_american_sex_idol_1080.mp4
File Size : 542.8 MB
Duration : 00:22:13

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_aubrey_erik_american_sex_idol_1080.mp4 - 542.8 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Orgy is the New Black

Description:
I think the title says it all Piper is a small package but she packs a punch This tiny 411 blondie with braces (don_t worry she is 19 years old) knows what she wants and 5 big strong, African American hotties is only the beginnning. If this scene doesn_t leave you panting, check your heart rate and make sure you are still breathing. Great job Franzi and your beautifully twisted mind for making this happen More Piper sooon. She will also be back on Colette in a BGG and X-Art BGG , GG and solo So watch and cum, what more can I say. xoxo Colette
Model:
Piper Perri
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_jack_moe_rob_jovan_isiah_piper_perri_orgy_is_the_new_black_1080.mp4
File Size : 1275.37 MB
Duration : 00:20:45

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_jack_moe_rob_jovan_isiah_piper_perri_orgy_is_the_new_black_1080.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Girls, Girls, Girls

Description:
Caprice, Chloe Lynn and new model Goldie fuck for fun in this hot and crazy holiday orgy. The guys tried to catch their eyes, but the girls were too far into each other to notice. &nbspTheir pussies become wetter and the kissing and finger-fucking ends in mega-multi orgasms. &nbsp Come to think of it, who can blame them? Orgasms in three acts &nbspXOXO, Colette
Model:
Caprice, Angel Smalls, Goldie
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_ggg_caprice_goldie_chloe_lynn_girls_girls_girls_1080.mp4
File Size : 1003.49 MB
Duration : 00:16:17

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_ggg_caprice_goldie_chloe_lynn_girls_girls_girls_1080.mp4 - 1003.5 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Fucking Field Day

Description:
HD Video: If you like HOT sex and lots of it and cumming and squirting and tight pussies and huge cocks well this is for you. Tasha is the perfect busty blonde who can fuck like you_ve never seen and Jenna even though small packs a big punch They all have multiple Orgasms. I was there for every second of this video at our rented house in Palm Springs. Let me tell you we had a fucking field day This video alone is worth the membership. So join me and I_ll make LOTS more xoxo Love, Colette
Model:
Jenna
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_tasha_jenna_alex_xander_fucking_field_day_1080.mp4
File Size : 656.64 MB
Duration : 00:23:56

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_tasha_jenna_alex_xander_fucking_field_day_1080.mp4 - 656.6 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- Just Look At That Ass

Description:
HD Video: Just look at that ass Who would want to divulge in it and play a little? Summer has the body of a goddess and probably the sweetest ass I_ve seen. Just makes your mouth water watching Kaylee fuck her with the cool dildo, right? And she absolutely loves anal - especially when she_s with another sexy girl. Cum see what I mean. You_re going to love this one...I mean, sexy lingerie, gorgeous girls, amazing colors. And super close-ups. You really can_t miss it And we are about to get the party started at Colette.com with more group and IR videos...P.S. If we had a party with naked X-Art and Colette.com models in the USA, how many people would want to come? Love, Colette
Model:
Summer, Kaylee
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_kaylee_summer_just_look_at_that_ass_1080.mp4
File Size : 294.12 MB
Duration : 00:15:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_kaylee_summer_just_look_at_that_ass_1080.mp4 - 294.1 MB

Micaliol

Colette.com- A Girl Can Dream INTERVIEW

Description:
HD Video: After the supercharged foursome, Colette and Franziska join Riley and her three stallions to discuss the shoot_s events. Let_s just say EVERYONE was flush and hot long after the group sex session. The guys (even in the crew) join in on the laughs and the girls say anything and everything that_s on their minds. You will enjoy this one, I promise. And Riley and her sexy little smile just cannot be any more adorable, yet she is so naughty...what a perfect combination
Model:
Riley Reid, Franziska
Studio:
Colette.com
Info:
File Name : colette_INTERVIEW_riley_isiah_tee_jack_a_girl_can_dream_1080.mp4
File Size : 188.61 MB
Duration : 00:10:27

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:colette_INTERVIEW_riley_isiah_tee_jack_a_girl_can_dream_1080.mp4 - 188.6 MB